Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM (393 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by ExclusiveBet: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
A young nigerian man has been captured on a Vjdro making the rounds online going mad with excitement because controversial songwriter and street-hop artiste, Portable replied his Instagram message.

The guy who is a content creator had previously sent a DM to the musician, but Portable never replied until recently, which took him unawares.

Man goes berserk, swims in muddy water because Portable replied his DM
He stated that he checked his IG DM the previous day and, to his shock, he spotted a message from the Zazoo crooner.

He shouted and leaped for delight in the video that is going viral on social media platforms when his favorite musician finally addressed him.

The too enthusiastic man dove into the murky water, got to his feet, bent over, and continued his sae routine.

He posted a screenshot of the reply in which Portable addressed him as “Hi” and used the heart emoji.

The young man wrote:

“God you’re the greatest. Truely pesin wey go help you No go stress you..my Oga!! Zazu of Africa is here for me. I don cry tire… tears of joy”

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by Xscape1993(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Madness everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by Zonefree(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
May we not give birth to what we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by PerfectStranger(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fuckery at it peak
Re: Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
I might be traumatized for life if i see any of my family members behave like this on social media

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Berserk, Swims In Muddy Water Because Portable Replied His DM by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
They got something in common undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Impregnates Anita Brown And Lied To Us About This Song � / I Miss You Terribly - Sammie Okposo's Wife, Ozy, Marks 13th Wedding Anniversary / Eluuu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle As Celebrity Life No Show Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.