Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN (911 Views)

Shehu Sani's Response To Breaking Of NFIU / SHEHU SANI Response To EL-RUFAI Tweeter Post / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN by DailyNews12: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN

Read more
👇
https://www.truenigeriamini.com.ng/2023/06/religion-war-shehu-sani-response-to-can.html
Re: Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN by yarimo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Christian association of Nigeria CAN is another political wing of labour party, very unfortunate association
Re: Religion War: Shehu Sani Response To CAN by Zandena(f): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
What CAN can, CAN cannot!
Shameless association of Christians that is failing from all angles, hence wants to get relevance in a government they so much hate and campaigned against!
They should seek all they are looking for from Pity Obi since he is the 'president in waiting'. One of their former president even said he's not going to recognize Tinubu as his president and called for suspension of his inauguration!
CAN of Evil and catastrophic bigotry!

(1) (Reply)

National Security Adviser:my Take / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo Olu. / I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.