Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All (912 Views)

Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / Backward Integration In Sugar, Cement And Petroleum: Who Are The Beneficiaries? / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
I sell cement and drinks. Please patronize me. gringrin

Peter Obituary the sleeping failure grin grin grin

After Tinubu hands over in 2031 another Northerner APC from Niger republic will take over, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen πŸ™πŸΏ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by livenija: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Only a failure will patronise u

3 Likes

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Flets: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=124184517][/quote]

Are you really normal?, a lot of abnormal humans on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Flets: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
author=LordviccoDaGuru post=124184517]

Are all your nuts in the right location?

2 Likes

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by TemplarLandry: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
smiley
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by nedu666: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
You mean your employers allowed you to be selling drinks and cement at your gateman job? You can as well start selling kerosene, diesel and gas. If they permit you, add spare parts to the matter. If they still see nothing wrong with you, oga add garri, fufu rice and start grinding egusi, ogbono and tomato.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Flets:

Are all your nuts in the right location?

Meanwhile Peter Obituary will continue going to Court for the next 8years looking for his stolen manhood grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
You no follow Baba and Small Oga Tunde go London...
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by freemanq(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
How can you be selling cement & drinks at the same time? I think is bad business combination, have seen cement and Rod, I have also seen drinks and meat, but have never seen cement and drink. This is bad biz combinations

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:
You mean your employers allowed you to be selling drinks and cement at your gateman job? You can as well start selling kerosene, diesel and gas. If they permit you, add spare parts to the matter. If they still see nothing wrong with you, oga add garri, fufu rice and start grinding egusi, ogbono and tomato.

grin grin grin

You're in pains now

2 Likes

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by nedu666: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

You're in pains now

Fine boy with open teeth. grin grin I dey sell shoe in case you need because this gateman boot you wear in all your pictures get as e be. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Kodak9(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Go and eat oga na hunger dey do you this thing. How can you afford to buy and sell drinks when you can hardly feed from your gate man salary money
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Obituary Wailers will not sleep tonight grin

Go and open gate for customers to come in ode!

They will soon sack you for that security work weh you dey manage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by TheEndless: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=124184517][/quote]
Lol… This yoruba inbred πŸ– again.
The woman that named you Victor must be dangerously stupid for wasting that nameπŸ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by chichar1(f): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adeojo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go and open gate for your boss.

At Op you no get shame at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by chichar1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=124184517][/quote]SHAMELESS GATE MAN!!!!!! YOU REALLY NEED UPLIFTMENT. MTCHEEEWWW
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by DatNiggaDaz: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

Fine boy with open teeth. grin grin I dey sell shoe in case you need because this gateman boot you wear in all your pictures get as e be. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by FreedomArmy: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
The finest gate man in the universe. Oga gateman welldone o.
See yellow open teeth. Who go marry this one o?Women de try o.
See head like fowl wey rain beat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Dubetex96(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
sometimes a jobless grown up kid with high level of stinking poverty hovering all over him will start ridiculing his generation thinking that peter obi is a barrier to his uncountless failures in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:
sometimes a jobless grown up kid with high level of stinking poverty hovering all over him will start ridiculing his generation thinking that peter obi is a barrier to his uncountless failures in life

Should I put cold water by your side so that u won't get high BP? grin
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Dubetex96(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Should I put cold water by your side so that u won't get high BP? grin

Lmaooooo na you need the chilled water self u always convulse whenever Peter obi name is mentioned

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fire service in Anambra state grin grin grin obi where are you?

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Fashionista01(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think you really need help Op.

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:

Lmaooooo na you need the chilled water self u always convulse whenever Peter obi name is mentioned

U look hungry and fraustred, meanwhile I have received my monthly stipend today send me ur account number lemme send u money to buy food grin
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Dubetex96(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U look hungry and fraustred, meanwhile I have received my monthly stipend today send me ur account number lemme send u money to buy food grin

@ your age u are still happy receiving stipend I blame the person who kept u in this miserable condition tueh

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:

@ your age u are still happy receiving stipend I blame the person who kept u in this miserable condition tueh

Go hug transformer
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Dubetex96(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer
lmaoooo E pain uuuuu wela relax

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:

lmaoooo E pain uuuuu wela relax

U seriously need help
Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by MrColdsweat: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

E fit dey wear that shoe baff sef.

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by Dubetex96(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U seriously need help
lmaooooo have u finish your stipend

1 Like

Re: I Sell Cement And Drinks Please Patronize Me, Thank You All by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:

lmaooooo have u finish your stipend

I will sponsor all ur family members aborad, send me ur account details lemme change your story right now, am Ur Destiny helper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria / Tension In Imo As Residents Flee Over Killing Of 8 Security Personnel / Why Biden Avoided Meeting Tinubu, French President Macron's Connection - CRPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.