Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. (46285 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Franchise21(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Aregbe got carried away by the false hope some nattering nitwits were giving one fugitive hiding in Lagos away from terrorists.

He was assuming the great Jagaban had lost the election even before the primaries. The useless man never knew Asiwaju is the champion as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Take your L in peace and get out.
Na joblessness dey worry this nitwit. There's LAWMA job for you if you don't mind
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Lanre1st(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari , and Cabals mislead them in Abuja

Look at Ambode

Just look at Osinbajo as well...

Only Fashola maintained his senses

Fashola self almost misbehaved but thank God he quickly tracked back and do the needful. Aregbe cup is full already, he should maintain all what he has gather in Osun and minister. BAT no fight him, but he can not be trusted again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Beautifier(f): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Make all of Dem just getat abeg . All I care for is this country getting better . What's my own with their cliches and cabals.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by stevups(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
You sold our land, may God punish you. May your position become mine by the power that be!!!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Mickykarim: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
plaindealer:
Aregbesola blames devil for rift with Oyetola, seeks forgiveness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/aregbesola-blames-devil-for-rift-with-oyetola-seeks-forgiveness/

VERY PATRONIZING, YET UNREMORSEFUL.

https://www.nairaland.com/7245580/complacency-hatred-subversion

What a treacherous element this Aregbesola is!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by stevups(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Aregbe will smell his anus for good eight years

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by ppogba: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tflex01:

The bolded is the reason why I will never forgive Aregbesola.

Imagine Aregbesola of all people!

That is not even as grevious as calling Tinubu " my colleague".

Colleague from where to where?

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by frank14011991(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
successmatters:
I know it will happen again.

In 1964, it was the ruckus between Awolowo and Akintola that nearly burned down all the houses in the western region, caused a national katakata and made the coupists to strike to save Awolowo's skin.

In 2003, it was the fight between the old druggie and Obasanjo that nearly tore Lagos apart, while Obasanjo seized the allocation of Lagos to save the money from being used to sniff cocaine, the whole state suffered the shock waves.

Should I talk about Ayo Fayose vs his brothers?

Oyetola vs Aregberascal is a small case, we've not heard the final tee hee hee on that case cheesy

Those people really hates themselves. Let's pray for them grin grin grin

For those that will quote me, I have headache on my fingers, so won't reply.

Tankio
but a sitting governor was not kidnapped

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Tflex01: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
ppogba:

That is not even as grevious as calling Tinubu " my colleague".

Colleague from where to where?

Ori e loburu jare.

Fvcking ingrate!

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by juman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
What caused rift between him and oyetola?
As we read.
I dey here in scandinavia, hence I depend on what we read on papers.
When oyetola became governor, aregbe wanted him to continue his "legacy".
Oyetola could not continue some of it.
As governor aregbe was confrontational and controversial but oyetola wanted to take it cool with people.
Aregbe was telling his supporters that were close to oyetola to keep reminding him to sustain his "legacy".
Oyetola kept telling them why he should go according to his ways to make peace with every people.
At a stage, oyetola sent all aregbe supporters around him away.
That how things went wrong.

Aregbe and his supporters tried to control oyetola.
That was bullying.
Oyetola resisted it.

While tinubu always allow lagos governors to decide on governance. That is why they are always loyal to him.
Aregbe failed to learn that from tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Kindledlight(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
sangresan:

Oyetola was one of the best things that happened to Osun. Only a complete mumudu will believe Oyetola's victory could have been disastrous to Osun.

Don’t mind that one

Some of them will just open mouth and spit out trash.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by KingPure(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
I never knew this man is a chronic palm-wine drunk. Just speaking from both sides of his mouth. So, a yoruba man can be this arrogant *after this I am not going to beg anyone again*. I'm wondering, who coerced him to condescend in the first place, if truly he said all these without the influence of Palmy.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by richie240: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Is dt d version of the lie ur own progenitors fed u right?
cool
successmatters:

In 1964, it was the ruckus between Awolowo and Akintola that nearly burned down all the houses in the western region, caused a national katakata and made the coupists to strike to save Awolowo's skin.

In 2003, it was the fight between the old druggie and Obasanjo that nearly tore Lagos apart, while Obasanjo seized the allocation of Lagos to save the money from being used to sniff cocaine, the whole state suffered the shock waves.

Oyetola vs Aregberascal is a small case, we've not heard the final tee hee hee on that case cheesy

Tankio

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by juman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu was so nice to aregbe.
It was aregbe that removed ambode and brought sanwoolu.
Tinubu was initially against the idea, but they begged him to allow them remove him.

So after he successfully brought sanwoolu in as governor, aregbe thought he is now in control of lagos politics.
He behaved accordingly.
The leaders of apc in lagos state were not happy and alerted tinubu of aregbe behavior, tinubu then cut him to his size in lagos politics.

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by juman(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
I think some of his new close friends also misled him.
They added to his vain sense of being "powerful" politician.
Like amosun.
Aregbe invited elrufai to his birthday, he adviced him to removed tinubu as godfather.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Segzy19: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dey will surely settle but he has forever lost that trust was once reposed in him. They wont let him get close to the inner circle again. For him to get close to the inner fold he will have to do something extraordinary to win the trust of the president and his men again....

duro4chang:
Tinubu got to know you through his mother, Alhaja Abibat and took you as his most trusted confidant over time.

You became so powerful that other Tinubu men wondered why Asiwaju made you his number 2.

Your words were laws in his camp.

He made you his powerful commissioner of works in Africa's busiest and most populated state.

Lagos indigenes were angry that a man from Osun was given that office but Tinubu didn't reject you.

He loved and trusted you.

And when it was time for Osun state gubernatorial election, he supported you to get ACN ticket and when PDP, in their usual way stole your mandate, he gave you all the support anyone can think of to get back your stolen mandate and so from your very humble beginning, you became an Executive Governor and Tinubu did not demand a kobo from you throughout.

Then, he felt that Oyetola should get APC ticket after you and that was his offence against you- his unpardonable offence.

Oyetola managed to win despite your not supporting him.

Yes, that Oyetola did not manage you well could be true but why not look back at where you started from?

You became a Minister and promised that the paramilitary under your ministry to compromise the election in Osun state last year against the party that made you a commissioner, a governor and a minister. You promised to use your resources to fight the party in yir state.

You told God that He should bring Tinubu down but God said no.

The day Oyetola lost, you were in US that Sunday morning where you quoted a Bible passage to express your gratitude that Oyetola and by extension, Tinubu lost which you later pulled down after we reacted to your insensitivity to progressives who never benefited anything from the party yet always want her to succeed.

You said that Asiwaju was peeing on his body before the primary.

You became the beautiful bride of those who hate Asiwaju. Some of them post nonsense to defend your nonsense.

But a day after the expiration of your eight years in office as minister, Tinubu was sworn in as President.

I know that you big bosses at the very top know how you settle your issues but your conduct was very irresponsible, ungodly and wicked. And we will say it. We don't eat from your table and so we owe people like you nothing.

Now, you said it's all the work of the devil. You are apologizing only because Tinubu is the president.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by NaijaElba(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Look at Ambode

God bless you for this buddie!
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
The person you colluded with to sink and betray your party in Osun State was saying Oga Sir to Tinubu this morning, the same Tinubu that you mocked and betrayed, now, Adeleke is enjoying the limelight while you are back at square one begging like a public nuisance.

I know Tinunu's personal motto is forgiveness and reconciliation, but I hope such is not the case with this man because his own brand of treachery is disgusting and nauseating.

See ya sad, miserable and pathetic life.

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by plaindealer: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Look at Ambode

Fashola by nature is a very sane, practical and pragmatic human being, and the relationship between him and Asiwaju goes beyond politics, it's more about mutual respect and a deep understanding of their history together.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by okoolori(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
successmatters:

Tankio

Smiles...
Wondered who sent you to school. Anyway, you be Obi supporters. So most of Una na chicken brain dey Una skul. And seun osewa refused our advices on how to deal with Una. Small small Omo ales wannabe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Julliet1122: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
successmatters:

Tankio
You must be a toddler in 2003 the same old druggies pay civil servants salary for 25 month without owing one single penny and as at that time you popman was owing #4,500 your primary school fee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Senioreddy:
Thank God at least their rift is for the common good of the people of Osun state. If not for that rift, maybe oyetola for win again and that would've been disastrous
you get the drift. We’re grateful for their rift.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by blackgold2018(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu got to know you through his mother, Alhaja Abibat and took you as his most trusted confidant over time.

You became so powerful that other Tinubu men wondered why Asiwaju made you his number 2.

He made you his powerful commissioner of works in Africa's busiest and most populated state.

Lagos indigenes were angry that a man from Osun was given that office but Tinubu didn't reject you.

And when it was time for Osun state gubernatorial election, he supported you to get ACN ticket and when PDP, in their usual way stole your mandate, he gave you all the support anyone can think of to get back your stolen mandate and so from your very humble beginning, you became an Executive Governor and Tinubu did not demand a kobo from you throughout.

Then, he felt that Oyetola should get APC ticket after you and that was his offence against you- his unpardonable offence.

Yes, that Oyetola did not manage you well could be true but why not look back at where you started from?

You became a Minister and promised that the paramilitary under your ministry to compromise the election in Osun state last year against the party that made you a commissioner, a governor and a minister. You promised to use your resources to fight the party in yir state.

The day Oyetola lost, you were in US that Sunday morning where you quoted a Bible passage to express your gratitude that Oyetola and by extension, Tinubu lost which you later pulled down after we reacted to your insensitivity to progressives who never benefited anything from the party yet always want her to succeed.

You became the beautiful bride of those who hate Asiwaju. Some of them post nonsense to defend your nonsense.

But a day after the expiration of your eight years in office as minister, Tinubu was sworn in as President.

I know that you big bosses at the very top know how you settle your issues but your conduct was very irresponsible, ungodly and wicked. And we will say it. We don't eat from your table and so we owe people like you nothing.

Now, you said it's all the work of the devil. You are apologizing only because Tinubu is the president.
i stopped reading when you said tinubu didn’t demand a kobo from him.

Where you there

Fool
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by pfadom: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Another misinformed person running his mouth!

successmatters:

Tankio

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by blackgold2018(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

na that headache go send you go meet the useless coward Ikonso that killed the little virgin left in your region for fortification and still died like market rats nonetheless

Since Tinubu Emergence, you people hatred for Yoruba double up, useless people, a whole sitting gov in your region was kidnapped and handled like a common criminal aided by one of you, Peter obi VP candidacy was refuted by some of your politician in 2019 but no igbo love themselves

Igbo need Biafra yet Igbo are being killed for that to get back to FG, a lot of prominent igbo were killed including Dora's husband that his wife had done a lot for you miscreant

hate filled and nonentities tribe
Oga nobody is hating nor envying

But your words speaks mostly on what you accuse another

Bloody hypocrite
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by xtratagem(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
duro4chang:

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by mkoabiola: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu will forgive him and possibly give him an appointment
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by ComeToJesus: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Foolish man who could not sanitise the fraudulent passport scheme in The NIS.

Nigerian officials need to be tried, convicted and shot. They are so useless.

I thank God that I survived the world champion in incompetence-the gangling gap-toothed Pharaoh otherwise known as Buhari.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by ivandrag0n: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2023
successmatters:

Tankio

Yet another drug-fuelled and rascally IPOB child of satan. Always predicting doom for the rest of Nigeria because, as the bonafide children of satan from the SadEast that they are, nothing good in the lives of others ever gives them joy. Their joy only comes from hearing bad news. However, from now to the end of your sad life, the sad news you always wish to hear shall all be from your household and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by richie240: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2023
The ppl dt didn't betray sef, d appointments never reach dem, talkless of........
mkoabiola:
Tinubu will forgive him and possibly give him an appointment

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by IbnB: 1:23am On Jun 08, 2023
mukthar2000:
Mumu short man, I just naturally hate short peoples, they are too wicked .

That means you must run far away from Nasrin Hell-Ruffian the short man-devilgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.