Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. (46286 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Fashola by nature is a very sane, practical and pragmatic human being, and the relationship between him and Asiwaju goes beyond politics, it's more about mutual respect and a deep understanding of their history together.
Besides, Fashola is well-mannered, suave and urbane! He is focused on public service. He is a technocrat per excellence who has a second address! Tell me, where is Aregbesola’s second address? Definitely not the Aircon repair shop! I’m not told he still maintains the shop!!
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2023
mkoabiola:
Tinubu will forgive him and possibly give him an appointment
Not on your life! Aregbesola does not even fit the bill for the position of an undertaker or enforcer! He is a shamelessly treacherous fellow!
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Favourchris:

There is a huge life outside politics…. Osibanjo had a successful life outside politics and he will go back there ..

He is not a career politician… if after all the education ammunition the west claim they have and still pick bola over osinbajo, then something is really wrong with u people
Look at the voting pattern again and you’ll see that Tinubu did not have the expected rollercoaster effect in the South West. Nothing is wrong with them. Amazing that folks from wherever your end is cannot conduct a decent conversation! Must you be abusive! Hian!!!
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2023
maasoap:

You described Oyetola perfectly. I have never seen a man so wicked like that!
Technocrats are generally perceived in that light considering that they are so focused on the job and getting it done that they lose touch with the people on the streets. Chief Bisi Akande remains an example of that.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Cubeman: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2023
successmatters:
I know it will happen again.

In 1964, it was the ruckus between Awolowo and Akintola that nearly burned down all the houses in the western region, caused a national katakata and made the coupists to strike to save Awolowo's skin.

In 2003, it was the fight between the old druggie and Obasanjo that nearly tore Lagos apart, while Obasanjo seized the allocation of Lagos to save the money from being used to sniff cocaine, the whole state suffered the shock waves.

Should I talk about Ayo Fayose vs his brothers?

Oyetola vs Aregberascal is a small case, we've not heard the final tee hee hee on that case cheesy

Those people really hates themselves. Let's pray for them grin grin grin

For those that will quote me, I have headache on my fingers, so won't reply.

Tankio

You are stupid. You have a warped and myopic mind.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Cubeman: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2023
successmatters:

In 1964, it was the ruckus between Awolowo and Akintola that nearly burned down all the houses in the western region, caused a national katakata and made the coupists to strike to save Awolowo's skin.

In 2003, it was the fight between the old druggie and Obasanjo that nearly tore Lagos apart, while Obasanjo seized the allocation of Lagos to save the money from being used to sniff cocaine, the whole state suffered the shock waves.

Oyetola vs Aregberascal is a small case, we've not heard the final tee hee hee on that case cheesy

Tankio

You are stupid. You have a warped and myopic mind. You are a tribal bigot.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Benwallt(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2023
zoedew:

He will now keep the south company of Ebenezer Babatope downstairs. They have a lot in common. Traitors both! Traitors live downstairs!

Lol. Downstairs is even close. They should be shown the boys quarter

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by plaindealer: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2023
chiefolododo:
it is the devil , it would never have happened if the devil was not involved

Only the weak, the coward, the dishonest, the unrepentant, the foolish and the arrogant always blame other people and entities for their own misdeeds and poor judgement, they don't take responsibility for their poor decisions and ignoble actions .

Aregbe is a scumbag, a treacherous and egotistical loser.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by inoki247: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2023
comrChris:
You people have finally made Tinubu your god in that South West so much so that anybody that is against Tinubu is automatically an enemy of the south west people.

So much for sophistication

The same way you people made Obi ur god and keep abusing Soludo and Chimaroke and calling for dere head you people are just hypocrite...
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Favourchris(f): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
zoedew:

Look at the voting pattern again and you’ll see that Tinubu did not have the expected rollercoaster effect in the South West. Nothing is wrong with them. Amazing that folks from wherever your end is cannot conduct a decent conversation! Must you be abusive! Hian!!!

I did not abuse anyone, my statement is “IF”
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2023
Favourchris:

I did not abuse anyone, my statement is “IF”
Okay. If you say so Sir.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by iamdapsyj(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu got to know you through his mother, Alhaja Abibat and took you as his most trusted confidant over time.

You became so powerful that other Tinubu men wondered why Asiwaju made you his number 2.

Your words were laws in his camp.

He made you his powerful commissioner of works in Africa's busiest and most populated state.

Lagos indigenes were angry that a man from Osun was given that office but Tinubu didn't reject you.

He loved and trusted you.

And when it was time for Osun state gubernatorial election, he supported you to get ACN ticket and when PDP, in their usual way stole your mandate, he gave you all the support anyone can think of to get back your stolen mandate and so from your very humble beginning, you became an Executive Governor and Tinubu did not demand a kobo from you throughout.

Then, he felt that Oyetola should get APC ticket after you and that was his offence against you- his unpardonable offence.

Oyetola managed to win despite your not supporting him.

Yes, that Oyetola did not manage you well could be true but why not look back at where you started from?

You became a Minister and promised that the paramilitary under your ministry to compromise the election in Osun state last year against the party that made you a commissioner, a governor and a minister. You promised to use your resources to fight the party in yir state.

You told God that He should bring Tinubu down but God said no.

The day Oyetola lost, you were in US that Sunday morning where you quoted a Bible passage to express your gratitude that Oyetola and by extension, Tinubu lost which you later pulled down after we reacted to your insensitivity to progressives who never benefited anything from the party yet always want her to succeed.

You said that Asiwaju was peeing on his body before the primary.

You became the beautiful bride of those who hate Asiwaju. Some of them post nonsense to defend your nonsense.

But a day after the expiration of your eight years in office as minister, Tinubu was sworn in as President.

I know that you big bosses at the very top know how you settle your issues but your conduct was very irresponsible, ungodly and wicked. And we will say it. We don't eat from your table and so we owe people like you nothing.

Now, you said it's all the work of the devil. You are apologizing only because Tinubu is the president.

Gbam! You said it all 👏👏

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by topclem(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
[is the headache that will kill you quote author=successmatters post=123639689]I know it will happen again.

Tankio
[/quote]
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by zoedew: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Benwallt:

Lol. Downstairs is even close. They should be shown the boys quarter
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2023
ABBkelvin:
grin angry

Femi Gbaja took your rightful position already, no need for reconciliation. Accept your loss and move on sharply.

Its gone

Very true. Had Baba Kabiru not allow some people finger his brains, he could easily have been the Chief of Staff right now. He goes way longer with Asiwaju than Gbaja.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by aspabay(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2023
successmatters:

Tankio

In all of this, no blood was shed. Give Emeka and Uche the same land and see how they weill kill the entire family to inherit the land.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by damkin24(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2023
successmatters:

Tankio
Why can't you talk about the letter of Anambra state governor describing your Obi nzogbu nzogbu politics to illustrate how united they are. Use your brain for once
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by gudugudumeje: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
WHAT A QUISLING Aregbesola is; a terrible one for that matter. Having gone into foolery and destructive misadventures to loot OSS and as well take it into debt peonage, he caps it all with working against the party... Say no to him. Let him go to PDP he sells to and continue his disaster there. He cannot be trusted. HE IS EVIL TO YORUBALAND and YORUBA.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2023
zoedew:

Technocrats are generally perceived in that light considering that they are so focused on the job and getting it done that they lose touch with the people on the streets. Chief Bisi Akande remains an example of that.
With Oyetola, it was more than that. Technocrat who was just saving up money for God knows what! He didn't develop infrastructures despite the fact that he needed achievements to campaign for second term. The money he left behind is the one Ademola is spending on projects and workers

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by NohurryInLife: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Princessstee:
Aregbe still remain number 1 in osun state.
You kmow this thing cool
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by 9jahotblog: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Oyetola will never accept his apology. Aregbesola is Oyetola leader any day any time
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by chiefolododo(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2023
plaindealer:

Only the weak, the coward, the dishonest, the unrepentant, the foolish and the arrogant always blame other people and entities for their own misdeeds and poor judgement, they don't take responsibility for their poor decisions and ignoble actions .

Aregbe is a scumbag, a treacherous and egotistical loser.
you don't understand
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2023
blackgold2018:
Oga nobody is hating nor envying

But your words speaks mostly on what you accuse another

Bloody hypocrite

you're just a celebrated iidiot, world class fooool

you compound illiterates will not condemned your kinsmen but when we respond with their hate then you Moralist police will rise up from your dead brain

May Amadioha pieces you there Ndi izuzu
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by greenalwaz: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu got to know you through his mother, Alhaja Abibat and took you as his most trusted confidant over time.

You became so powerful that other Tinubu men wondered why Asiwaju made you his number 2.

He made you his powerful commissioner of works in Africa's busiest and most populated state.

Lagos indigenes were angry that a man from Osun was given that office but Tinubu didn't reject you.

And when it was time for Osun state gubernatorial election, he supported you to get ACN ticket and when PDP, in their usual way stole your mandate, he gave you all the support anyone can think of to get back your stolen mandate and so from your very humble beginning, you became an Executive Governor and Tinubu did not demand a kobo from you throughout.

Then, he felt that Oyetola should get APC ticket after you and that was his offence against you- his unpardonable offence.

Yes, that Oyetola did not manage you well could be true but why not look back at where you started from?

You became a Minister and promised that the paramilitary under your ministry to compromise the election in Osun state last year against the party that made you a commissioner, a governor and a minister. You promised to use your resources to fight the party in yir state.

The day Oyetola lost, you were in US that Sunday morning where you quoted a Bible passage to express your gratitude that Oyetola and by extension, Tinubu lost which you later pulled down after we reacted to your insensitivity to progressives who never benefited anything from the party yet always want her to succeed.

You became the beautiful bride of those who hate Asiwaju. Some of them post nonsense to defend your nonsense.

But a day after the expiration of your eight years in office as minister, Tinubu was sworn in as President.

I know that you big bosses at the very top know how you settle your issues but your conduct was very irresponsible, ungodly and wicked. And we will say it. We don't eat from your table and so we owe people like you nothing.

Now, you said it's all the work of the devil. You are apologizing only because Tinubu is the president.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Greattie08: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
dayleke:
Emo rukutu pebe n pebe...👏👏

Arugbo je' gbese, tani o San?

SANWO-OLU of course.....
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Greattie08: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:

What thought provoking article....

Indeed, he did alot to trying pulling ASIWAJU down but God's grace paved the way for Asiwaju...

In life, never burn the ladder that got you to top because you will need the same ladder to come down in order to have a safe landing because you cannot remain at the top forever....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by HRMK: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Aregbesola blames devil for rift with Oyetola, seeks forgiveness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/aregbesola-blames-devil-for-rift-with-oyetola-seeks-forgiveness/

EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A MUSLIM,I DO KNOW PILGRIMS TO MECCA CASTE STONES AGAINST THE DEVIL!NOTHING STOPS PEOPLE FROM STONING(TO DEATH)ANY SELF CONFESSED AGENT OF THE DEVIL TOO!A SELF CONFESSED TRAITOR DESERVES NOTHING LESS!THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH WHICH REMAINS CONSTANT ANYDAY!YOU CAN ALL SEE THE STUPIDITY OF ALL HIS FOLLOWERS TOO!!
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by blackgold2018(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

you're just a celebrated iidiot, world class fooool

you compound illiterates will not condemned your kinsmen but when we respond with their hate then you Moralist police will rise up from your dead brain

May Amadioha pieces you there Ndi izuzu
you are what you condemn. Bloody hypocrite. Your both comments are fulled with hate.
Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by Lama70(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:

May God bless you.
May your source never run dry.
You are a true exhibition of God's wisdom and intelligence.

I am proud of people like you.

How Aregbe managed to sleep that very night he insulted Tinubu is still a mystery to me. And his wife and close pals couldn't rebuke or reprimand him, even publicly. What a shameless , treacherous and double-faced traitor.

A benefactor of such immense over a span of decades? Such a man is best compared with Judas Iscariot.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Blames Devil For Rift With Oyetola, Seeks Forgiveness. by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are what you condemn. Bloody hypocrite. Your both comments are fulled with hate.

igbo want love for their hate? no be juju be that

you must be stupid to think I will love people that hate my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.