Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,500 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 (11666 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The 3 Points?

Tottenham Hotspurs: 35% (14 votes)
Arsenal: 43% (17 votes)
Draw: 20% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Tottenham Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 15th December 2013 / Tottenham Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th September 2013 / Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 3rd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
What sort of Sub is that? Parker off and Corluka on.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by rapjunkie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
coogar:

you are a disgrace!
a goalie got impregnated from 50 yards and he's the best goalie in the league?
the same keeper that conceded 8 goals in 90 mins? 11 vs 11?

i think your monthly dosage of artificial intelligence is due!

grin grin grin

C'MON U SPURS!!
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by coogar: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
nateevs:

Spurs could easily have scored 5 goals. Easily.

don't mind defoe, van der vaart and adebayor!
lethargic finishing from that trio.

wenger has sent per upfront to be a striker.
see what arsenal has been reduced to by spurs - wenger is a disgrace!
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
Please, how much is the worth of an Arsenal FC stock in the market, current price anyone?
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
Its overrrr

Tottenham wins Arsenal
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by rapjunkie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
arsenal are shyte!!!!! . . . . . lost 4 games out of 7.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by coogar: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Its overrrr
Tottenham wins Arsenal

it was never in doubt!
tottenham were the better team. no excuses, no complaints!

spyder880:

Please, how much is the worth of an Arsenal FC stock in the market, current price anyone?

10p per share!
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Roland17(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2011
Tottenham truly deserves this win, they out played our team. Sandro's substitution did the magic for spurs, we live to fight another day.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by manmustwac(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2011
Did you delusional arsenal fans really believe that you would beat super tottenham from the lane grin
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by vic4vi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
Mtchew
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by duduspace(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
It wasn't the Handball that did it at the end of the day, it was old bad habits coming home to roost yet again. Theo and Gerv were simply not up for it today and Arteta tired towards the end but why Ramsey would refuse to track a player in his own box beats me, Sczcesny had no chance with that late swerve of the ball. We had the game in our hands after drawing level but if we are not firing in attack we're simply dire.
Losing 4 out of 7 games is simply not good enof, a lot of players need to go and have a long hard think if they could be doing much better.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2011
duduspace:

It wasn't the Handball that did it at the end of the day, it was old bad habits coming home to roost yet again. Theo and Gerv were simply not up for it today and Arteta tired towards the end but why Ramsey would refuse to track a player in his own box beats me, Sczcesny had no chance with that late swerve of the ball. We had the game in our hands after drawing level but if we are not firing in attack we're simply dire.
Losing 4 out of 7 games is simply not good enof, a lot of players need to go and have a long hard think if they could be doing much better.

The players would look at themselves at the end of the season. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Season never start
4 losses in 7 , without having played Chelsea and Citeh
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by coogar: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
dayokanu:

The players would look at themselves at the end of the season. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Season never start
4 losses in 7 , without having played Chelsea and Citeh

or stoke @ the britannia! grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by engrj(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
Kuuuuuuuuu
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by mikron(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
I pity Arsenal o. When did it degenerate to this? Im asking u arsenal fans? Well the truth is bitter but let it b told, the coach is bereft of ideas. Arsenal is dead. i believe we have enough space 4 u guys to come join us in MAN U. We ve a large heart. Man u till i rot. One united
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dipo1: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
Today's game could easily have swung in any direction. Tottenham is still that pathetic clueless team they have always been. They won't always find Arsenal like this - with our make-shift defense, vital players like song having to play out of position and players like Ramsey getting 90mins due to injury to Wilshere.
Players like Gerv and Walcott not imposing themselves having just returned from short injury spells is more reason why Tottenham should have performed better. But they got the results and that's of utmost importance.

It means Tottenham at their best is barely better than a injury-hit Arsenal.

Form is temporary.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
dipo
just shut up
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by manmustwac(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
predicted you guys will lose and i was right grin
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dipo1: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
milehigh06:

dipo
just shut up

Yeah. You are miles high. grin
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
dipo+:

Today's game could easily have swung in any direction. Tottenham is still that pathetic clueless team they have always been. They won't always find Arsenal like this - with our make-shift defense, vital players like song having to play out of position and players like Ramsey getting 90mins due to injury to Wilshere.
Players like Gerv and Walcott not imposing themselves having just returned from short injury spells is more reason why Tottenham should have performed better. But they got the results and that's of utmost importance.

It means Tottenham at their best is barely better than a injury-hit Arsenal.

Form is temporary.
I see.
Lemme get this correctly:you lost to a team you call "pathetic"?
You haven't beaten this same "pathetic" side for quite a while now in the league?
Interesting insight into the mindset of a Gunner.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by bigsean(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
but i called the match even before it was played, this Arsenal could never beat Spurs.
Some Arsenal fans are smart and they realized this, while others are so blind, they will blame everything, apart from their crappy team and display.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by White007(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
Arsenal fan ChrisJack28 on Twitter: "We play badly, we lose. We play well, we lose. We are now officially in a crisis!"
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dipo1: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2011
We had the game in our hands after the equalizer. It was that kinda game we would have won 4-1 had some players risen to the challenge.

Tottenham looked pitiable after we equalized, we didn't take advantage and Walker got lucky from 1000 yards. That takes a deal of luck. Not exactly a convincing win
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
dipo+:

We had the game in our hands after the equalizer. It was that kinda game we would have won 4-1 had some players risen to the challenge.

Tottenham looked pitiable after we equalized, we didn't take advantage and Walker got lucky from 1000 yards. That takes a deal of luck. Not exactly a convincing win
Hopelessly one-sided analysis.
You didnt have as many clear cut opportunities in that second half.Spurs had at least three chances to score but were profligate.Adebayor and Bale had opportunities to tie up the game.Friedel had almost nothing to do thanks to effective defending by Kaboul & king.
On the other hand Gervinho and Walcott left their brains at home.You had the possession but you didn't hurt Spurs with it.
Spurs rightfully deserved to win.Arsenal were all over the place.
Give props to who should get them instead of moaning classlessly
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dipo1: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2011
StarBoard:

Hopelessly one-sided analysis.
You didnt have as many clear cut opportunities in that second half.Spurs had at least three chances to score but were profligate.Adebayor and Bale had opportunities to tie up the game.Friedel had almost nothing to do thanks to effective defending by Kaboul & king.
On the other hand Gervinho and Walcott left their brains at home.You had the possession but you didn't hurt Spurs with it.
Spurs rightfully deserved to win.Arsenal were all over the place.
Give props to who should get them instead of moaning classlessly

Profligate? I think not. Schezny was too good for them all to pass through. I dont see any moaning here,i simply explained their win was not a convincing win and like you said, some Arsenal attackers just didn't show up. Shikena
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by dustydee: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
No wahala Arsenal dey kampe.
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2011
dipo+:

Yeah. You are miles high. grin
LMAO you no well o
u go yaba tech?
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Limaoscar: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2011
you are a disgrace!
a goalie got impregnated from 50 yards and he's the best goalie in the league?
the same keeper that conceded 8 goals in 90 mins? 11 vs 11?

i think your monthly dosage of artificial intelligence is due!

Ukpabi eeehh!!!!! , you harsh o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Gbenge77(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2011
the 'goners' are truly 'gone.'
Re: Tottenham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2011 by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2011
dipo+:

Profligate? I think not. Schezny was too good for them all to pass through. I dont see any moaning here,i simply explained their win was not a convincing win and like you said, some Arsenal attackers just didn't show up. Shikena
Yeah Cheezy fingers was so good he let a drive from 30 yards beat him.Gunners are blaming the "late swerve of the ball",but replays show Cheesy got a hand to it.Yet it was people like you jumping up and down when De Gea had his early struggles.
Fact it:if Spurs were more accurate,they shoulda been outta sight with the scoreline.
Cheesy fingers has already conceded 16 goals in the EPL alone,yet you want us to believe he's a great goalie.Even almiunia wasn't this dismal.
Stop peddling that extremely false notion that Cheezy is top draw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) -On 13th April 2024 / Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 / Liverpool Vs Everton (4 - 0) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.