Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks (61050 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by ArticleBeast: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2023
solmusdesigns:
There are many more appointments

Besides ElRufai isn't Lobbying, he made it crystal clear
And you believed
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by kennyz247(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

God Bless you for this Great Comment
another religion fanatic ...
ur evil religious agenda will not work on Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by eddyland: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2023
How can this country be good when it is continuous recycling of these same men that have been ruining and shortchanging the entire country.

They will serve as governor or other position, they will reappoint them again in another government to serve in other position, as a minister or COS or Senator or SFG etc ..and the rotation continues and the country continues to retrogress.

They are all jack of all trades but master of none ..

Someone that was governor that knows nothing about electricity will be appointed minister of power. Someone that was governor that didn't fix anything in his state concerning education will be appointed minister for education.

They kept recycling these men and thinking the country will change..let them keep deceiving themselves .

That's how the past administration appointed himself as minister of petroleum , someone that knows nothing about oil and gas.

This administration has started again with recycling of these same men. People just get appointment based on lobby and not based on competence.

We are finished in this country . By the time Tinubu finishes the reminant remaining in this country, everybody will continue to be wailing wailer .
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by w1sEmAn: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2023
You are a compound iidiot..can anyone talk down on Muslim the way Elrufai talk down on Christians in that speech?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Slurity(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2023
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE DAY THIS MAN WILL SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKE SENSE APART FROM GRAMMAR. SHEHU SANI DON'T ACT LIKE A LITRATE PERSON EVER SINCE I KNOW HIM. WHAT DID HE WANT TO ACHIEVE WITH THIS STATEMENT NOW. YOU ARE ENEMY OF BOTH TINUBU AND RUFAI AND YET MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THIS. SERIOUSLY?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by obyno82: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Lol
They have mosques 🕌 everywhere is that what you mean but since you guys introduced state of origin everything changed .

Did you smoke something? State of origin is it not in the Nigerian constitution? How is it an igbo thing?
Are you expecting a Northerner to be the deputy governor of Imo state as a Muslim as Igbo don’t have them?

Or you expect former governor of Kaduna who has much hatred for Christians will chose person from SE to be his deputy?
No nah
What we are saying give Southern Kaduna some opportunities that how it’s done ✅.

You can’t introduce Muslim Muslim ticket where you have much Christian in a state.
And for your information the only Muslim you can give in SE are people who they paid to covert and they don’t come back home again or have the money to go into politics we all know it’s involved money.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Samunique(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
Pls shed more light on the bold ?

Are you saying, it's only Muslims that voted Tinubu, and only christians that voted Obi ?

Do you mean Tinubu 8.9million votes is a true reflection of Muslims population in Nigeria ?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by mamaafrik(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
But el rufa'i remains kaduna best governor for now
mumu,with all those killings.
I wish you to have same fate with those southern kaduna people
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2023
eddyland:
How can this country be good when it is continuous recycling of these same men that have been ruining and shortchanging the entire country.

They will serve as governor or other position, they will reappoint them again in another government to serve in other position, as a minister or COS or Senator or SFG etc ..and the rotation continues and the country continues to retrogress.

They are all jack of all trades but master of none ..

Someone that was governor that knows nothing about electricity will be appointed minister of power. Someone that was governor that didn't fix anything in his state concerning education will be appointed minister for education.

They kept recycling these men and thinking the country will change..let them keep deceiving themselves .

That's how the past administration appointed himself as minister of petroleum , someone that knows nothing about oil and gas.

This administration has started again with recycling of these same men. People just get appointment based on lobby and not based on competence.

We are finished in this country . By the time Tinubu finishes the reminant remaining in this country, everybody will continue to be wailing wailer .

Shut up and keep quiet
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Agent17th: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

El Rufai no need any appointment. 😕

As long as Hausa/FULANI or even yoruba Muslims are dominating the Presidency, Legislature and judiciary,
he is ok. sad

Does that make the life of the North any better?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Menclothing: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2023
The only reason why tinubu win Muslim Muslim ticket his because he is Yoruba

No other tribe can run same faith presidency and win in Nigeria mot even north Yoruba have done it twice

And they have had Christian presidents and vice president they are the only neutral tribe that can control vote from
Other religions
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Sunmolar(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Elrufai is not a liberal man. He's under the spell and bondage of religion. Anyway Sha... he's my neighbor I love him.... because God said I should love my neighbor
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Machinegun91(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Elrufai is indeed a demon
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by coins501(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
Don't be Silly, Christian/Christian is not used in a Plural state like Kaduna in the South.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by dalongjnr: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You are very stupid to think that it's only Muslim votes that made Tinubu the President of Nigeria.
Take the votes Tinubu got from the middle belt,in the Christian dominated States and he's not the president of Nigeria.
I campaign and spent for Tinubu because I personally believed in his candidature.
I'm a Christian and I'm proud to be so!
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Freezby2020: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Woman, always Talking, cho cho cho Upandan. My friend keep Kwayet and goan sit down. Don't be using style style to woo President Tinubu.............No Appointment for you.

Shout that your DIRTY TRAPS. what Senator Sani said is true. El-Rufai is one of the most arrogant person that walk the soil of this country.
I'm saying what I know from close quarters and hindsight.

Not appointing that Lilliput to those strategic positions is perhaps one of the BEST DECISIONS of President BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
But el rufa'i remains kaduna best governor for now
you're a fool.
What has he done to bring to book the perpetrators of the killings in southern kaduna
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Donedeal1(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
This man has actually grab this bloggers roles very well

Maybe a role in new government as p A "blogging affairs"would not be a bad idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Topmaike007(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:

Insecurity is a major reoccurring problem in nigeria, mention one past governor of kaduna state without security challenge and still did nothing to improve the lives of his people.
So u admitted that elrufai did work in areas like infrastructure, health, education etc
the same El rufiia that paid Bandit to cleanse his State abi is there another El rufiia again
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Fearyourcreator: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Am a Christian.. But this last election made me know that many are not practising the teachings in the religion at all.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by NairaMaster1(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2023
solmusdesigns:

The OP emphasised on the two critical positions. He also knows there are so many other positions.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Nvestor02: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2023
dalongjnr:

You are very stupid to think that it's only Muslim votes that made Tinubu the President of Nigeria.
Take the votes Tinubu got from the middle belt,in the Christian dominated States and he's not the president of Nigeria.
I campaign and spent for Tinubu because I personally believed in his candidature.
I'm a Christian and I'm proud to be so!

Try to get me right, I'm not saying Na only christians voted for Tinubu but Muslims constitute of 80% of the vote he got.

That's the fact💯
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Nvestor02: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am a Christian.. But this last election made me know that many are not practising the teachings in the religion at all.

What do you mean by that, many people voted for their choice while some voted for religion.

I know a lot Muslims who are obidient and few christianz who are batified.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by NairaMaster1(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You talked about population, are Benue people that voted APC also Muslims?

One thing you failed to understand is that most Christians don't vote for sentiments. The South West voted for their brothers.

It's only the North that thinks religion is more important to them than their well-being.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by schoolboymatt(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Woman, always Talking, cho cho cho Upandan. My friend keep Kwayet and goan sit down. Don't be using style style to woo President Tinubu.............No Appointment for you.
but what he said is true,

its a known fact attributed to El-rufai. when Buhari spent 3 months in that Uk hospital, a heated rumor had it in Kaduna that Buhari's dead...El-rufai already started loobing for vp slot minutes he got the news.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Nvestor02: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2023
NairaMaster1:

You talked about population, are Benue people that voted APC also Muslims?

One thing you failed to understand is that most Christians don't vote for sentiments. The South West voted for their brothers.

It's only the North that thinks religion is more important to them than their well-being.

If christians don't vote for sentiment there is no way Peter Obi can get that huge vote even when it's clear that Tinubu is the most competent.

There are a lot of matters that divided the vote of Benue state oga.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Olamilekan1555(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Bro i don't understand your point.."Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians" why wont they be talking when your brothers are busy killing Christians and nobody is saying anything it is actually obvious that you are one of those that never see anything wrong in what is going on in the north about the killing of Christian. well done and keep it up.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Nvestor02: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

Bro i don't understand your point.."Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians" why wont they be talking when your brothers are busy killing Christians and nobody is saying anything it is actually obvious that you are one of those that never see anything wrong in what is going on in the north about the killing of Christian. well done and keep it up.

Come out clean oga. What is happening in Nigeria is insecurity.

Even Muslims are the biggest victims.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by BigCee0: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2023
solmusdesigns:

That's what crystal voice to public... Lots of pleading, bargaining, and lobbying is going on at the backend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by detectivejones: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2023
El rufai and Shehu Sani need to settle their beef in a boxing ring
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by emezuo17: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

. This your argument about using Christian/ Christian in the south and not allowing Muslim/Muslim in the North does not hold water, Muslims are only dominant in the North West and all their governors and deputy are Muslims, do Muslims have the numbers to make a Muslim governor in Taraba, Platue, Benue, even in Nassarawa and Gombe we know what happens there, so you can't compare that with the south that has almost 99% Christian population in some.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by dalongjnr: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Try to get me right, I'm not saying Na only christians voted for Tinubu but Muslims constitute of 80% of the vote he got.

That's the fact💯
That's a big lie.
From Ekiti,Ogun,ondo,Benue,ebonyi,rivers state,Niger and kogi state where Asiwaju won with a large margin by total vote scored per candidate, can you tell us the Christian population?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.