Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks (61052 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Olamilekan1555(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Come out clean oga. What is happening in Nigeria is insecurity.

Even Muslims are the biggest victims.

Oga how is Muslims become biggest victims please give me evidence and i will show you mine that it goes beyond insecurity.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Ykc2(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
But el rufa'i remains kaduna best governor for now
best kaduna governor ?where more than 10000 people were killed during his 8 years rule,you be complete 👺
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Topmaike007:
the same El rufiia that paid Bandit to cleanse his State abi is there another El rufiia again
That's a lie bro.
Give me a solid prove that el rufa'i paid bandits to kill people. Just look at what u people are saying for God sake. If you have solid prove bring it out not lies and deceit.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Ykc2:
best kaduna governor ?where more than 10000 people were killed during his 8 years rule,you be complete 👺
Who is the best performing governor that doesn't have any insecurity challenge in his state?
Insecurity have been a major problem In kaduna and nigeria. Bandits is a global problem just like BH. But with all these challenges he still performed well in other areas of governance like health, education, leisure,payment of salaries, basic infrastructure etc just look at ortom 4 an example
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by TenQ: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
Have you read this?
Tell me it is not Muslims that started it because of their objective for Allah and his religion
https://www.nairaland.com/7719165/how-used-religion-give-tinubu#123644673
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Enwhen(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Firstly how do you come to the population you give? The Muslims in delta are nothing below 15%

In Edo, 25% in Ondo 25% in Ekiti 20%

In Osun Muslims are 70%.

There is no state in east that doesn't have up to 8% Muslims, even Enugu and Ebonyi have more than that.

Wake up to the reality oga.

They being christians or Muslim doesn't change anything , you are giving those percentage to those states because you are religious, else , I dont see how u would be telling me that even in my state Delta, where u can only see Muslims on the basis of those very very few christians who converted... I have given u the reality figure , is now left for u to believe if u r fair with reality... But personally, I don't see anything religion in Nigerians but religious , mostly those of you that are fanatics , your likes and El-Rufai....even with the big Pastors , Nigeria still number one in Corruption... Despite all the religious belief , yet the northerners and the arab world still killing innocent people in the name of Boko Haram, ISIS... You people should serve God and stop playing religion, Religion will never never Save you. Save God(Allah) deligently. U cannot christianise or islamise Nigeria , the world has gone beyond that is
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by 43Ronin: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
why is it that Islam cannot coexist with other religions. why do they always seek to truncate, dictate and dominate. No matter how educated they are the religion instills violence as a dogma. No wonder Israel is giving them wotowoto in their region.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
you're a fool.
What has he done to bring to book the perpetrators of the killings in southern kaduna
Sorry to say, but you sound like you suffering from chronic idiocy. Why call me a fool? So u can't engage in reasonable arguments without insult. Your stupidity is legendary.
Was it only southern kaduna that faces bandits crisis?
Was it only Christians that were been killed?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
mamaafrik:
mumu,with all those killings.
I wish you to have same fate with those southern kaduna people
The killings are general all around kaduna state. It's not only Christians that were been killed
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
coputa:
El rufai built the state but his religious extremism has lead to the death of the people, mostly Christians who are suppose to use those infrastructures he supposedly built.
not only Christians, the insecurity is a general problem with victims from all over the state(Muslims and Christians)
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
chiefolododo:
yes especially in demolitions and killing of christians
so it's only Christians houses he demolished?
It's only Christians that were been killed?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Fearyourcreator: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

What do you mean by that, many people voted for their choice while some voted for religion.

I know a lot Muslims who are obidient and few christianz who are batified.
Lolzzzz! A lot and few... Dey play... Self deceit too badt...
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by obama99: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Atyap People has the population less than 700,000 and they are mainly the Christians in the state.

Even Fulani has more population in Kaduna than Hausa people....stop talking what you don't know

Just because Kaduna is a economy stable states and also close to Abuja that's what make many southern Christian to plenty for there

Keep deceiving yourself. It's a matter of time. Truth will surface
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by chiefolododo(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
so it's only Christians houses he demolished?
It's only Christians that were been killed?
don't be hypocritical. Your best governor is the one that allowedvkillings and demolished people's properties?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by 1nairato1dollar: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
May it replicate in your life and generation to come including the killing of innocent Christian amen in IJN
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2023
1nairato1dollar:
May it replicate in your life and generation to come including the killing of innocent Christian amen in IJN
I ask again, was it only Christians that were been killed in kaduna?
Answer my question pls
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by 1nairato1dollar: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2023
IbnB:

Shehu Sani is a fool
And you are a Islamic bloodsucking slowpoke
ałlahuakbomb
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2023
chiefolododo:
don't be hypocritical. Your best governor is the one that allowedvkillings and demolished people's properties?
Did d killings and demolition happen to only Christians in kaduna?
How can you increase the size of a major road in a beefed up city centre without destroying houses. Is it s crime to demolish unauthorised buildings? And was it only Christians that faced this challenge?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by OtunbaJ: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
may such best governor befall u and urs family.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by mamaafrik(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:

The killings are general all around kaduna state. It's not only Christians that were been killed
gbenusoun,we know better
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Acekidc4(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2023
schoolboymatt:

but what he said is true,

its a known fact attributed to El-rufai. when Buhari spent 3 months in that Uk hospital, a heated rumor had it in Kaduna that Buhari's dead...El-rufai already started loobing for vp slot minutes he got the news.

Rufai is Rufai, nobody should toll is Stupidity path.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by chiefolododo(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:

Did d killings and demolition happen to only Christians in kaduna?
How can you increase the size of a major road in a beefed up city centre without destroying houses. Is it s crime to demolish unauthorised buildings? And was it only Christians that faced this challenge?
the demolition that happened within the week of his handing over was done for road construction? You don't demolish houses with C of O ? a day or two days to his handing over?

Quit social media and go and repentance and forgiveness
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2023
mamaafrik:
gbenusoun,we know better
You have nothing else to say ok woo grin
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Smartguyboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=obyno82 post=123646195][/quote]

Who said it an Igbo thing ?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by triple996(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
chiefolododo:
the demolition that happened within the week of his handing over was done for road construction? You don't demolish houses with C of O ? a day or two days to his handing over?

Quit social media and go and repentance and forgiveness
Are you quit sure they have C of Os ?
Are u sure they did not venture into government land.
There is no way el rufa'i will demolish buildings 4 no good reason, after all the court is there to check mate things like these.

The bwagi villa incidence this not start today, it have been a hot topic 4 a long time. If they have C of Os , and did not venture into gobernment land.court would have prevented elrufai.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by chiefolododo(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:

Are you quit sure they have C of Os ?
Are u sure they did not venture into government land.
There is no way el rufa'i will demolish buildings 4 no good reason, after all the court is there to check mate things like these.

The bwagi villa incidence this not start today, it have been a hot topic 4 a long time. If they have C of Os , and did not venture into gobernment land.court would have prevented elrufai.
ok
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Ykc2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:

Who is the best performing governor that doesn't have any insecurity challenge in his state?
Insecurity have been a major problem In kaduna and nigeria. Bandits is a global problem just like BH. But with all these challenges he still performed well in other areas of governance like health, education, leisure,payment of salaries, basic infrastructure etc just look at ortom 4 an example
your high on el rufai's poop 💩 kaduna capital is kaduna where else is wonders of el rufai in kaduna state,you think if southern Kaduna people are giving ak47 bandits from niger republic will kill them?I don't like nnamdi kanu before but today am happy
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by ledaman: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dshocker:
Jokes apart, the midget is a beasts in human form.

Man hates Christians like they were the cause of his height, he sponsors attacks on villages were Christians reside.

Mind you, Kaduna is a Christian state.
Is there any sense in your write up? Because how can a governor sponsor hoodlums to attacked the village that is part of the state he governed!
Moreover, kaduna is not a Christian state bro.
Stop decieving your self.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by ledaman: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Shehu Sani is angry because El- Rufai finished his political career in Kaduna state. Simple as ABC.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by HRMK: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Islie:
'Tinubu Dodged A Poisonous Knife’, Shehu Sani Mocks El-Rufai Over Chief Of Staff, SGF Slots

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-dodged-a-poisonous-knife-shehu-sani-mocks-el-rufai-over-chief-of-staff-sgf-slots/

NOBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WOULD EVER TRUST EL-RUFAI!
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Dshocker(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
ledaman:
Is there any sense in your write up? Because how can a governor sponsor hoodlums to attacked the village that is part of the state he governed!
Moreover, kaduna is not a Christian state bro.
Stop decieving your self.

What do you know about Kaduna state?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by ledaman: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dshocker:

What do you know about Kaduna state?
I was born and brought up in kd. Still living in kd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.