Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks (61578 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Penguin2: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Who could ever know that Shehu Sanni is this envious of El-Rufai.

Why won’t he?

Elrufai was vindictive against him too.

So, it’s his turn to laugh.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by missionmex(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
Bigoted fellow like you. Obi matter will kill you soon. Shehu sani and el rufai matter, the next thing you do is to open your silly mouth and call obi mtchww.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by sonofElElyon: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Islie:
'Tinubu Dodged A Poisonous Knife’, Shehu Sani Mocks El-Rufai Over Chief Of Staff, SGF Slots

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-dodged-a-poisonous-knife-shehu-sani-mocks-el-rufai-over-chief-of-staff-sgf-slots/

What do you been by "alleged'? He said it!
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Thonee(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nothing really bad in his speech, El rufai like just any other person believe that the religion he is practicing is better than the one others are practicing.

THE CAN are not decieved, they prayed and preached against it but they don't have the power and the population to change it.

Peter Obi has also call on church to take back Nigeria. but it's so unfortunate that the thing is not getting attention like El rufai speech.

If A Muslim politicians said what Peter Obi said. christians would have trended it more than how it was.

Be it Muslims or Christians, What we all want is betterment of Nigeria, where everyone will see each other as brothers and sisters.

Me personally, I'm tired of all this religion emotional propaganda mostly from the Christians.

You guys are using christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.

This one is unfortunate in life, how can you say that there's nothing wrong in Hell Rufai's bigotry speech?
Same faith ticket works in SE and SS bcoz 9o% of them are Christians unlike the north especially Kaduna who's is made up of 60% Muslims and 40% Christians respectively. You even dare to call PO's name in ur fóólish comment, maybe ur agbado master has fed you drugs.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by SmartyPants(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

1. First of all, hardly anybody really has anything to say about how you people choose your governors. You invented this as an issue. The issue southern Christians are concerned with is having a Muslim Muslim ticket at the presidency.

2. Secondly if you want to compare the Southern Christian Christian model with the northern Muslim Muslim model then let me ask you, is there any place in the south where Christians and Muslims live in almost equal numbers yet the Muslims are being killed and massacred on a regular basis? These are the issues. The Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna is in the context of suppression of Christians in government, and the massacres of southern Kaduna people. Is this not the truth?

If you want a better Nigeria start by being honest about the issues.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Sturdy12: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Congratulations West Ham

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Ibkhaleel: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Poske95(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
But el rufa'i remains kaduna best governor for now

Notice one thing....?!
Beautiful cities around the world continue to float in the blood of it's citizens.
Take Chicago, Mexico, Berlin, etc
The edifices are wow, the blood letting.....another level
Kaduna....I shed so many tears
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by mamawa123: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
We all know that Tinubu is going to appoint that mini man to his cabinet.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by zigzagluv: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2023
thats a lie, He lobbied for it
solmusdesigns:
There are many more appointments

Besides ElRufai isn't Lobbying, he made it crystal clear
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by JOemmy(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:
This guy Shehu Sani too like petty gossiping.

El Rufai made himself clear before the election that he won't be serving under Tinubu as he plans to spend time with his family.

It was the same interview he cleared the air about Buhari working against Tinubu

El rufai is just positioning himself as a buhari's replacement he already knows that islam is the weak point of the north so he is using it effectively to brainwash the north in preparation for the presidential election in eight years time.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Sunnyski: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin

How, you mean with all the massacre in southern Kaduna?

You're no longer a human but a vampire.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Okhuadams(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Islie:
'Tinubu Dodged A Poisonous Knife’, Shehu Sani Mocks El-Rufai Over Chief Of Staff, SGF Slots

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-dodged-a-poisonous-knife-shehu-sani-mocks-el-rufai-over-chief-of-staff-sgf-slots/
He might have a bigger plan for JAGABAN never forget his men. So Mr Nigeria Oyibo cool down
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Mickykarim: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Islie:

BUSYBODY IDLE LOAFER!

When did Tinubu ever complained to you about El-Rufai?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Enemyofpeace: 1:05am On Jun 08, 2023
The short man devil would be given an ambassordorial appointment in Pakistan, Libya or Kuwait
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by zedegit: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You should think before speaking or pause and read your write-up and see if it makes sense to you.

Better still, give it to your neighbor to check for you because sense is far from you but no, you'll open your mouth wah and speak thrash.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by HausaIgboYoruba: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You guys are using Christian-Christian in the south but don't want Northern governors to use Muslim-Muslim.
just like Kaduna, Plateau and Taraba, each have a senatorial zone dominated by Muslims but despite that, it's always a Christian- Christian ticket and nobody is condemning it.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Woman, always Talking, cho cho cho Upandan. My friend keep Kwayet and goan sit down. Don't be using style style to woo President Tinubu.............No Appointment for you.

I know you ignored the last 2 paragraphs in that write-up and preferred to chase down Sani, you hypocrite!
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by chariiks(m): 1:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Must Peter Obi be mentioned in ur post. Will Muslim accept a Christian Christian candidate as president
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by 123papas(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Obi was talking to them as Nigerians, stop sowing the seed of discord. It is a grave sin.
Nvestor02:

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Billygee2u: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The imp, Hell Rufai has proven himself to be an antichrist. President Tinubu should avoid him like a plague.
Now it's clear Hell Rufai was probably a sponsor of terrorist attacks on Southern Kaduna Christians. With this new revelation, I'm very sure Tinubu will never draft him as a member of his cabinet.
Any sane person in Nigeria who doesn't know that Helrufai is the commander of the terrorists that have been killing Christians in Southern Kaduna for the past 8 years is blind, deaf and dumb.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by aklid(m): 1:37am On Jun 08, 2023
He’s still pained that elrufai retired him to attention seeker on twitter
All after engagements
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by MasterTeeUSA: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2023
SOCIAL MEDIA SENATOR...El Rufai isnt gunning for a position. He wanted to go back to school, and Tinubu told him not to. I see someone like El Rufai and Fashola as Special Advisors to the President not Ministers or SGF at all

Islie:

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by yemmyyemmy60: 2:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Reno doesnt make this much noise as this Shehu. How would you even get any appointment with people knowing you have nothing really worth anything at hand and you dish out unreasonable gossips to the media..
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Glister: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

Oga..with the words you wrote, u dont want betterment of Nigeria,u are justifying what El rufa said.Chai! .Obi never bragged about being a mastermind and that voice note was said to hv been manipulated and taken out of context to create a discord botn both religions.El rufai is not a good man for bragging about how they subdued Christians..and u are not either for supporting it.
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Mubiola360: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Islie:

Have you seen a Muslim deputy governor or a high position in the south East before?
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Saao(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2023
triple996:
This man grin
best without security? Best governor of Kaduna was makarfi, not elrufai
Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2023

Re: Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks by obyno82: 4:04am On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=fredoooooo post=123642274]El Rufai live in this one brain as Tinubu live in Bode George and bush babies head ...
Oga na your Afro dem for put their abi ,? This useless element serve as a Senator and he can't even point out one single achievement , all he does is to make noise and gossip like parrots online...
Tinubu knows his friend and allies , stay on your lanes..
Tinubu camp, Elrufai, Ganduje, Wike and all the people that works for his victory will always work together infront or behind the scenes.
No one owe you any explanation or confirmation on what Tinubu does

Nonsense and radarada grin cheesy grin who are Bush babies naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.