Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church (649 Views)

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Kemi Badenoch Explains How "Irresponsible" Nigerian Government Is / PDP Yet To Explain The Irresponsible Expenditure Of 1999 To 2014 β€”buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by TokunboCarsOnly: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nasir El-rufai the former governor of Kaduna state is at it again. This time around he has revealed that the muslim-muslim ticket that brought President Tinubu and VP Shettima to power was a well orchestrated effort aimed at islamizing Nigeria and subjugating the Nigerian christian both politically and otherwise.

Since after watching the clip where El rufai made this assertion in Hausa language I have nothing but shed tears and felt deeply sorry for the Nigerian church. What we heard from El rufai may look slight. It may appear like the last kick of a dieing horse but no El rufai has just unlocked the real issue and to be sincere I will not exhornorate not even Tinubu from this.

But who is to be blamed? El rufai or the Nigerian church? While El-rufai should be arrested and prosecuted for this very bad statement which is capable of fueling political and religious crisis, I will wholeheartedly blame the church and the Nigerian Christians their I don't care attitude over many decades.

Sincerely speaking and without any form of apology, the Nigerian church is a shameless and irresponsible church. The Nigeria church is sick but the so called christians don't yet realize this. The Pastors are accomplices of El-rufai outburst. They dine with El-rufai and co in the night and come to church to preach politics is a dirty game.

The so called pastors are vultures, many have sold themselves to politicians. The christian body in Nigeria prides itself in pursing riches, tithe and offerings. The Pastors have become demi gods who use bullet proof cares, who build mansions and edifices neglecting the real work of salvation.

Today's church is all about building cathedral, in fact it is now competition. They are so shameless. Just look at the last election, it was clear that truly the Nigerian church parades certified false prophets who don't hear jack from heaven. Pastor Paul Adefarasin baptized us with the message of David and Saul, Adeboye kept on deceiving us with the rhetoric "are sure there will be election" till today I still don't understand what that question meant because God is not an author of confusion. The Igbo pastors were completely useless and helpless at the same time. I doubt any Igbo Pastor ever said a word. No cooperation among them nothing only beefing each other and coveting their congregants.

Honestly, why will El-rufai not say what he said. When he knows the Nigerian church is a toothless bulldog. Needless to mention christians massacred in their numbers within the last 20 years among them are pastors without the Nigerian church lifting a finger. Everyone is busy in the church yet doing nothing. The house of God have become a house of merchandise lacking in the real word of God which is able to make disciples.

El-rufai understands all these. He understands the Nigerian church is not worth more than a tissue paper. He knows they cant do nothing to him. He even knows the Nigeria church is divided among itself and all man to his tent. El-rufai knows the church in Nigeria is an irresponsible church. If not, by now aren't we suppose to hear strong statements from the so called men of faith calling for El-rufai arrest and prosecution?

Better still, by now what is wrong if we see one among them issue a decree and we see it happen where ever El-rufai is to serve as a deterrent to him and his co travellers after all Jesus was a man of war and peace. Back here we leave everything for God but the Muslims attack everything headlong.

Shame on the Nigeria church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by TemplarLandry: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
CAN especially is doing a lot of disservice to Nigerian Christians. I keep saying that CAN isn't a true representation of we followers of Christ.
Anyway, the Church of God is marching forward and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by DatNiggaDaz: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by DatNiggaDaz: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
You will see the usual people who supported evil, wickedness & nepotism come & defend Hell rufian.
How can a group of people fall in love with diabolical treachery faking everything that needs not be faked & still stole the mandate of Nigerians. The people shouting go back to your vilkage have put Nigeria in a total mess once again after Buhari.

Breakfast go reach everybody
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Jennie002: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Imagine
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Bringbackmandat: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
May the almighty God curse all the Christians fingers that voted for the Muslim Muslim ticket either as president or governor. In Jesus name.
AMEN AMEN AMEN!
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Bringbackmandat: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
They lied to you that religion doesn't matter, now they are using the same religion to mock the foolish Christians .

4 Likes

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by limeta(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
So pastor Mrs Tinubu was part of the plot
That woman was never a true Christian
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by ganisucks(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abegi. Everybody has the right to free speech. As long as he's not forcing you to listen. It's no biggie.
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by izonborn098(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
The idea of leave everything for God is one area i dont like about christianity, that is how they burn a young girl last year. Oga nobody is coming to defend u christians should better defends theirselves both physically and spiritually before things get worst

1 Like

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by izonborn098(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
ganisucks Abegi. Everybody has the right to free speech. As long as he's not forcing you to listen. It's no biggie. everything start as joke from the beginning

1 Like

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
The problem here is not the Muslims. The problem is that Christians are the daftest people I have ever seen. No thanks to all these latest Christian pastors who teach their faithfuls that life is all about making money. While his members attend churches to get richer, he exploit their mentality to demand 10% tithe from them.

How can a religion with 50% population that has been crying over Islamization go to the poll with one Christian vs three Muslims and come back losing? Lol. And they presented the best candidate. I know many Christians may not read into the implications of that. Even as they rigged, majority of Christians are in the forefront of that rigging. Two reasons, MONEY and PERSONAL INTEREST.

Many Christians are so lustfully attached to money that they have failed to defend their faith. Even Jesus is embarrassed by their acts. They end up making social media noise. Lol. Reminds me of how Christianity was phased out in Turkey. We do not have real Christians. We only have people bearing Christian names. I trust Muslims to show Christians pepper in any Christian vs Muslim presidential election any time any day going forward. Muslims are more principled when it comes to their religion. My fellow Christians, it's a big SHAME tongue tongue
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by tony0806: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
You sounded so "irresponsible"

TokunboCarsOnly:
Nasir El-rufai the former governor of Kaduna state is at it again. This time around he has revealed that the muslim-muslim ticket that brought President Tinubu and VP Shettima to power was a well orchestrated effort aimed at islamizing Nigeria and subjugating the Nigerian christian both politically and otherwise.

Since after watching the clip where El rufai made this assertion in Hausa language I have nothing but shed tears and felt deeply sorry for the Nigerian church. What we heard from El rufai may look slight. It may appear like the last kick of a dieing horse but no El rufai has just unlocked the real issue and to be sincere I will not exhornorate not even Tinubu from this.

But who is to be blamed? El rufai or the Nigerian church? While El-rufai should be arrested and prosecuted for this very bad statement which is capable of fueling political and religious crisis, I will wholeheartedly blame the church and the Nigerian Christians their I don't care attitude over many decades.

Sincerely speaking and without any form of apology, the Nigerian church is a shameless and irresponsible church. The Nigeria church is sick but the so called christians don't yet realize this. The Pastors are accomplices of El-rufai outburst. They dine with El-rufai and co in the night and come to church to preach politics is a dirty game.

The so called pastors are vultures, many have sold themselves to politicians. The christian body in Nigeria prides itself in pursing riches, tithe and offerings. The Pastors have become demi gods who use bullet proof cares, who build mansions and edifices neglecting the real work of salvation.

Today's church is all about building cathedral, in fact it is now competition. They are so shameless. Just look at the last election, it was clear that truly the Nigerian church parades certified false prophets who don't hear jack from heaven. Pastor Paul Adefarasin baptized us with the message of David and Saul, Adeboye kept on deceiving us with the rhetoric "are sure there will be election" till today I still don't understand what that question meant because God is not an author of confusion. The Igbo pastors were completely useless and helpless at the same time. I doubt any Igbo Pastor ever said a word. No cooperation among them nothing only beefing each other and coveting their congregants.

Honestly, why will El-rufai not say what he said. When he knows the Nigerian church is a toothless bulldog. Needless to mention christians massacred in their numbers within the last 20 years among them are pastors without the Nigerian church lifting a finger. Everyone is busy in the church yet doing nothing. The house of God have become a house of merchandise lacking in the real word of God which is able to make disciples.

El-rufai understands all these. He understands the Nigerian church is not worth more than a tissue paper. He knows they cant do nothing to him. He even knows the Nigeria church is divided among itself and all man to his tent. El-rufai knows the church in Nigeria is an irresponsible church. If not, by now aren't we suppose to hear strong statements from the so called men of faith calling for El-rufai arrest and prosecution?

Better still, by now what is wrong if we see one among them issue a decree and we see it happen where ever El-rufai is to serve as a deterrent to him and his co travellers after all Jesus was a man of war and peace. Back here we leave everything for God but the Muslims attack everything headlong.

Shame on the Nigeria church.

1 Like

Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by richie240: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
kissI thot I would read a balanced piece: "el-rufai should've bn arrested for his utterance capable of fueling political and religious crises.....bla bla bla".

Who arrests peter obi for his 'religious war' utterance and all his schenanigans in instigating christians to ''take nigeria back from muslims".

Another obidient capable of self introspection; always blaming others for their flaws but keeping mute to theirs.

Abeg getat!
cool

NB
I'm a christian but won't allow my head to be used to further a yeye zionist movement!
Ndi-hypocrites!
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Zandena(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Cry cry babies pele!
Election is a religious war- Obi
Tinubu mustn't be sworn in- pastor Onayekan
Rivers is a Christian state and Muslims are not wanted here- Rivers Governor Fubara
Anywhere you see Muslims in SE kill them- Kanu
Tinubu is not my president- pastor Bakare
All these are not worst than what El-Rufai said? And what did El-Rufai say that is calling for violence? He only stated the obvious truth about radical and rascal Christians of southern Kaduna who hates to see any Muslim for even a twinkle of an eye! If that is not true prove to the world with imperial data.
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Kukutenla: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
richie240:
kissI thot I would read a balanced piece: "el-rufai should've bn arrested for his utterance capable of fueling political and religious crises.....bla bla bla".

Who arrests peter obi for his 'religious war' utterance and all his schenanigans in instigating christians to ''take nigeria back from muslims".

Another obidient capable of self introspection; always blaming others for their flaws but keeping mute to theirs.

Abeg getat!
cool

NB
I'm a christian but won't allow my head to be used to further a yeye zionist movement!
Ndi-hypocrites!
But your head can be used for a jihadist movement abi
Re: The Man El-rufai And The Irresponsible Nigerian Church by Emma513: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
ganisucks:
Abegi. Everybody has the right to free speech. As long as he's not forcing you to listen. It's no biggie.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH KΒ‘LL YOU THERE.

(1) (Reply)

The "Emefile Was Only Taking Orders " Lame Excuse / Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San / What Happened To Dangote Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.