Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San (663 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / FG Will Not Name, Shame Terrorism Financiers - AGF, Lateef Fagbemi / Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by emmanueloni12(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2023
IDI ARO CLAN CONGRATULATES PRINCE LATEEF OLASUNKANMI FAGBEMI SAN

The news of your nomination as a Minister was received with a great and unspeakable joy in our great land Ijagbo. It comes in a time our dear land is in joyous mood of celebrating her new King.

Prince Lateef Olasunkanmi Fagbemi SAN, an astute Legal Luminary, a Philanthropist, a silent and sacrificial giver, a lover of his people, an epitome of humility, a man with a large heart and full of humor.

Your nomination is a testimony of your hard work, truthfulness, diligence, unalloyed service to humanity and passion to change the narrative of our justice system for the best.

The entire Idi Aro Clan of Obas Compound Ijagbo rejoices with Prince Lateef Olasunkanmi Fagbemi SAN for this great feat and appreciates the Executive Governor of Kwara State Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazak and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for nominating our dear Son as a Minister, may your tenure be a successful one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Akinboboz(m): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Congratulations sir.
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Ofodirinwa: 3:48am On Jul 28, 2023
I'm going to go ahead and guess that Idi Aro was originally Ndi Aro.
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Minime10(f): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2023
How this Country has sinked this deep in mediocrety is what baffles me the most.
Celebrating an appointment of an individual call to served is what I don't understands in today's Nigeria .
The reason for this fooly is not far fetch, it has become so because, majority of Nigerians view such appointments as an opportunity for their kin and kind to partake in the sharing of the National Cake. That's what many Nigerians of today celebrate whenever any of their tribe's man, brother, uncle, father etc. get a government appointment.
If government does not appoint people to serve, is it spirits that ought to have been appointed
Yet to see when people put up newspapers post and headlines in celebrations just because one of them get appointment by government to serve in civilized climes.
Too mundane.
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Praxis758: 4:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Congratulations to him.

I was tipping Keyamo for that Attorney General’s slot, but mr president had the final say.

Keyamo should really go and learn how to separate activism and rashness from politics.

He towed the line of FFK and really healed enemies for himself.
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by sunray(m): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Minime10:
How this Country has sinked this deep in mediocrety is what baffles me the most.
Celebrating an appointment of an individual call to served is what I don't understands in today's Nigeria .
The reason for this fooly is not far fetch, it has become so because, majority of Nigerians view such appointments as an opportunity for their kin and kind to partake in the sharing of the National Cake. That's what many Nigerians of today celebrate whenever any of their tribe's man, brother, uncle, father etc. get a government appointment.
If government does not appoint people to serve, is it spirits that ought to have been appointed
Yet to see when people put up newspapers post and headlines in celebrations just because one of them get appointment by government to serve in civilized climes.
Too mundane.

You may not be totally correct. Some of the small communities celebrate such appointments as a result of what they have passed through in the hands of communities with higher population who always use their numbers to take advantage of the small ones in terms of social amenities, political participation and patronage. Have you heard of Ijagbo community since you have been hearing of Kwara state. Offa community is bigger and therefore dominate that axis.

1 Like

Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Minime10(f): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2023
sunray:

You may not be totally correct. Some of the small communities celebrate such appointments as a result of what they have passed through in the hands of communities with higher population who always use their numbers to take advantage of the small ones in terms of social amenities, political participation and patronage. Have you heard of Ijagbo community since you have been hearing of Kwara state. Offa community is bigger and therefore dominate that axis.

Bro, honestly speaking, I'm not against the man's appointment neither am I against him as a person.
I hope you got my perception right.
In Nigeria, people celebrate government for constructing roads & building hospitals and you may want to ask, if government is not constructing roads and building hospitals and other infrastructures and provides other social basic ammenities, who then should?
My position is, why should people be singing praises to government when they do any act or carry out a function that is Constitutionally their responsibilties so to do, and which of course is the very reasons they were elected into office? it doesn't make any sense to me when people roll out drums and begins to beat and dance because government built roads & maybe gives someone appointment.
The reasons our political leaders don't take us serious is because they feel Nigerians believe that they are in government offices and positions to do us a favour, which is not suppose to be.
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by FreeStuffsNG: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2023
This man is a great and influential Nigerian. It's a well deserved reward for his great effort in nation building. Congrats to him. I am happy his clan is celebrating him.

1 Like

Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by mrvitalis(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This man is a great and influential Nigerian. It's a well deserved reward for his great effort in nation building. Congrats to him. I am happy his clan is celebrating him.
How is being appointed a minister a reward please?
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

How is being appointed a minister a reward please?
Please work very hard to get to the pinnacle of your career first and get recognized to merit being a minister next then let's have this convo again. Talk is cheap. O ji shaaro sir

2 Likes

Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Too early to congratulate someone that we ain’t sure is going to perform
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by mrvitalis(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please work very hard to get to the pinnacle of your career first and get recognized to merit being a minister next then let's have this convo again. Talk is cheap. O ji shaaro sir
How is being a minister a reward? You have refused to tell me

As far as I know being a minister is a sacrifice... Pay is peanuts and responsibility is huge

Unless u want to go and loot tell me how ministerial appointment is a reward
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2023
emmanueloni12:
IDI ARO CLAN CONGRATULATES PRINCE LATEEF OLASUNKANMI FAGBEMI SAN

The news of your nomination as a Minister was received with a great and unspeakable joy in our great land Ijagbo. It comes in a time our dear land is in joyous mood of celebrating her new King.

Prince Lateef Olasunkanmi Fagbemi SAN, an astute Legal Luminary, a Philanthropist, a silent and sacrificial giver, a lover of his people, an epitome of humility, a man with a large heart and full of humor.

Your nomination is a testimony of your hard work, truthfulness, diligence, unalloyed service to humanity and passion to change the narrative of our justice system for the best.

The entire Idi Aro Clan of Obas Compound Ijagbo rejoices with Prince Lateef Olasunkanmi Fagbemi SAN for this great feat and appreciates the Executive Governor of Kwara State Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazak and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for nominating our dear Son as a Minister, may your tenure be a successful one.

The name sounds ijangbon him go tough small oo grin
Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by PressMyButton: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2023
Minime10:
Too mundane.
But you celebrate when Nigerians are offered foreign appointments. You stink of low-self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Idi Aro Clan Of Onijagbo Ruling Houses Congratulates Prince Lateef Fagbemi San by Minime10(f): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2023
PressMyButton:

But you celebrate when Nigerians are offered foreign appointments. You stink of low-self esteem.

Just like your miserable FATHER maybe🤓

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bayo Onunuga? / President Tinubu Economic Policies Have Shortchanged The Muslim Ummah In Nigeria / More From Anambra Investment Summit 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.