Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People (2841 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / This Is The Peak Of Shamelessness! / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by mightyhaze: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

0syegbe talk
brain don blok..

grin
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by honeyB2018: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
BentizilL:

Are those you mentioned Yoruba?? If so, they've the right to be anything and claim anything in Lagos...

All Yoruba enjoy equal right anywhere in Yorubaland...
You've no business with them not being from Lagos as long as they're Yoruba and not migrant like Igbo.. kiss

Can anyone of them from Lagos State, go to any other states in Yoruba land and contest election and win, like they do in Lagos State?
Honestly, I don't blame other Yorubas, that are messing up the indigenous people of Lagos State. I blame the real indigenes for not standing up for their rights. Imagine someone from Ogun State, ruling you as governor and deputy, even speaker.
Look at the one who wanted to be speaker, see how he was subdued. This is shameful.

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

Shane no dey catch you ?

Ogbenge unity and attachΓ© beggars

Illiterate mc Oluomo Agbero brother, na shame not Shane

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by T8ksy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
honeyB2018:

Honestly, I don't blame other Yorubas, that are messing up the indigenous people of Lagos State. I blame the real indigenes for not standing up for their rights.

May I ask you, who are the indigenous people of lagos?

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Raskimonojendor: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Ok so i read today about Lagos state house of assembly suggesting laws that will protect indigines of Lagos from selling there lands (could be fake news though) and I shake my head in disbelief on why the people who claimed that they are more sophisticated and being around the corridors of power more than the Good people of Igbos sells there houses and ancestral lands to the Igbos to put food on the table .

Some of the Yoruba hailing the move by the Lagos house of assembly were even calling the Igbos "Useless." so I asked the guy that made such comment who's more useless between the land sellers and land buyers ?

Why rejoice over a suggested law by the Lagos house of assembly that won't give you back your landed properties and houses that you've sold to the Igbos and Hausa people especially in Lagos?

Oya so'pe otilo' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omo nna. Go home to your red mud region.

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Raskimonojendor: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
bhella10:
See this one na only Igbos dey Lagos? I know big Igbo men that travelled to Yeast in disguise for the fear of ugm and ipob. SE is bleeped. You are all here on asylums.
You are very right. They behead themselves and shoot themselves in Alaibo, hence they are all fleeing from their region and coveting another person's ancestral land grin

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Raskimonojendor: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:
e

You see y i said some of you are small-minded? sad

So Apart from Igboland, Yorubas are not in other Nigerian Cities? 😏

If Obasa does anything Foolish against Non-Yorubas in Lagos, There will be Retaliation in other places against Yorubas too.πŸ˜•

And if it goes Violent, Ur people known for their 'Fear Fear' will bear the Brunt! embarassed
MC Oluomo flogged you in Lagos state, Ondo youths flogged you in Akure. All you do is write letter to the UN or US government grin

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by sreamsense: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They are no different from the Igbos and Hausas that are residing in Lagos .

Most Igbos are in Lagos because they work and do business here . During the Christmas season, they go back to there villages. That's why Lagos is usually dry during the Christmas period .
I don't know why people like you always like to deceive yourself. Learn the culture of people and history of people where you reside so you won't always have problem with them. Yorubas said they are one irrespective of south west state they are from because they all came from Ife directly or indirectly; but you who is outsider is dictating to yorubas how Lagos should be divided or ruled. Is that not transparent foolishness on your part? Have you ever heard Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo and Ondo telling you they are from Biafran land? If not, how they govern themselves is non of your business.

When obasa was talking or any Lagos leader, did you not hear them talking about Yoruba own Lagos. Did Lagosians tell you to come and fight for them that they are not yorubas? Are the yorubas claiming Lagos silently so that indigenes will not hear them? or has Lagosians come to you to tell you Yoruba is saying rubbish? I don't know when you turn to human right activist that you are now speaking on behalf of hausas and other tribes in Lagos? Is there any other tribe outside Biafrans that are claiming or dragging Lagos from yorubas?

Your arrogance, greediness and entitlement woke up yorubas to do what they never thought of yourself. Lagos is no man land, now that the owner of the land has now shown their faces, what is your excuse again? Your attitude pushed them into it

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Raskimonojendor: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
honeyB2018:

Can anyone of them from Lagos State, go to any other states in Yoruba land and contest election and win, like they do in Lagos State?
Honestly, I don't blame other Yorubas, that are messing up the indigenous people of Lagos State. I blame the real indigenes for not standing up for their rights. Imagine someone from Ogun State, ruling you as governor and deputy, even speaker.
Look at the one who wanted to be speaker, see how he was subdued. This is shameful.
Eyha. We don't do OSU and catholic vs Anglican or Christian vs Muslim or Ebonyi ibo vs Anambra ibo in the SW. We in the SW are one.

See picture of an Osun State man and Awori royal fathers below grin

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2023
kingsceemark:

Hungry criminal, so you want me to leave the lands and properties my father bought from your hungry fathers for you? Dey play just dey play, The only place I know for now as my home na the land my father bought from your father when hungry and frustration wanted to kill him grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Okay stay na. You will get the Ghana treatment where you made noise and initial gra gra but were thrown out in the end.

This is when you will know the Yoruba modus operandi of "action speaks louder than words" is far more effective at dismantling empty noisemakers and braggarts like most of you Igbos are.

For decades you have disturbed Nigeria with noise of Biafra. Now, because of the current reality of Nigeria, most Nigerians want indigenes to be favoured and empowered in their region after finally accepting we hate each other with some, like the Igbos , only leeching parasitically on others.

Today, you now no longer want to head home. Look, I am.hardly wrong here. I will advise you people to seriously go and fight to sanitise your region rather than believe you can flee it to go and burden other Nigerians.

The future of Nigeria is about more autonomy for States and regions to favour indigenes first. No own should burden others any more. Let us go and live as we all want to and as you Igbos have always insisted you want. One Nigeria was dying but Buhari applied the death blow.

The more people call your bluff the more Igbos will become object of ridicule across Nigeria because you will be seen as desperate refugees who do not want to return to their home meaning folks can do whatever they want to you and you will have no choice but to swallow your empty pride and take it.

Go back to your region and develop it. The whole world, including very rich nations, is becoming protectionist. What is then to be expected in Nigeria where many will now resent the burden usurper are placing on their land and scarce resources?

6 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Okay stay na. You will get the Ghana treatment where you made noise and initial gra gra but were thrown out in the end.

This is when you will know the Yoruba modus operandi of "action speaks louder than words" is far more effective at dismantling empty noisemakers and braggarts like most of you Igbos are.

For decades you have disturbed Nigeria with noise of Biafra. Now, because of the current reality of Nigeria, most Nigerians want indigenes to be favoured and empowered in their region after finally accepting we hate each other with some, like the Igbos , only leeching parasitically on others.

Today, you now no longer want to head home. Look, I am.hardly wrong here. I will advise you people to seriously go and fight to sanitise your region rather than believe you can flee it to go and burden other Nigerians.

The future of Nigeria is about more autonomy for States and regions to favour indigenes first. No own should burden others any more. Let us go and live as we all want to and as you Igbos have always insisted you want. One Nigeria was dying but Buhari applied the death blow.

The more people call your bluff the more Igbos will become object of ridicule across Nigeria because you will be seen as desperate refugees who do not want to return to their home meaning folks can do whatever they want to you and you will have no choice but to swallow your empty pride and take it.

Go back to your region and develop it. The whole world, including very rich nations, is becoming protectionist. What is then to be expected in Nigeria where many will now resent the burden usurper are placing on their land and scarce resources?

You're not even ashamed of yourself by mentioning Ghana here, the same Ghana Yoruba people are killing themselves to go for study, dey play just dey play, me and my fellow Igbo people are not going anywhere until we finishes our mission by buying off the entire Yoruba lands and properties, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by obawinner(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2023
kingsceemark:

You're not even ashamed of yourself by mentioning Ghana here, the same Ghana Yoruba people are killing themselves to go for study, dey play just dey play, me and my fellow Igbo people are not going anywhere until we finishes our mission by buying off the entire Yoruba lands and properties, know this and know peace
I do marvel at you guys lack of indigenous intellect, you developed land in south west, you left your origins/progenitor abode to swallow in underdevelopment.
Have you seen the statistics of the numbers of "died in Lagos buried in the south east"?
They beautify other people's land yet their eternal resting home is the east they abandoned.
Nigeria suffers brain drains yet you all let your region suffer multi dimensional brain drains and you think it's an enviable project. May we all get wisdom.

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2023
obawinner:
I do marvel at you guys lack of indigenous intellect, you developed land in south west, you left your origins/progenitor abode to swallow in underdevelopment.
Have you seen the statistics of the numbers of "died in Lagos buried in the south east"?
They beautify other people's land yet their eternal resting home is the east they abandoned.
Nigeria suffers brain drains yet you all let your region suffer multi dimensional brain drains and you think it's an enviable project. May we all get wisdom.

You Still dey blow grammar abi? Until you discover yourself in benin republic after one of your fellow Yoruba people don sell your ancestral home to my brother, E go shock you

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by JOemmy(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Those yorubas who are rejoicing should better know that the nigerian constitution is superior to that of Lagos. There's no nigerian state that can enact a law that will deprive a nigerian of it's own legally bought property.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by leokid866: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
I do not assent to the statement that Lagos is No Man's Land. Infact, I strongly detest anyone who says that near me, but I'm more concerned about those indigenes of Lagos, who are they? Obasa himself and more than 60% of the lawmakers in Lagos State are not originally from Lagos! They came and settled there from their various states just like the Igbos
if your state is within the Southwest you have more claim to Lagos than those outside that's why we say Tinwa Tinwa....meaning 'our own" were not like the people in the SE That say a man cannot be Governor of Enugu because he is from a different SE state......
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by ayinba1(f): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Everyone I know who claims to be from Lagos has parents or grandparents in Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, etc..

The REAL indigenes of Lagos are the Epe, Badagry and Awori. Aside them, who exactly is indigenous to Mushin, Oshodi, Festac, Ikeja, etc...? Where are the indigenes of Ajegunle? Where are they??

Nobody wants to answer my question 🀣🀣

So how exactly is Obasa going to enact those laws when he himself would directly be affected? 🀣

Wait and see!
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Blaze14k: 3:46am On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Hahahaha, who exactly do you like this?

Some Yoruba's are still taking my actions against Igboho for not supporting his method of doing things.

Hahahaha, you think we will be gullible enough to allow Igboho to cause chaos and confusion in the region and eventually Japa same way he was nabbed in Benin.

We are proud of our region that's why we always defend it from any evil

Bro i want to ask you.. this hatred between you and igbos how does it really benefit you? Its like your self-esteem is so low you cant think of something positive even after tinubu has assumed office, yet you still hate. Bros what exactly is your problem with igbos? If they haven't done anything to you physically then you must really hate your life cos i dont see how someone can bring out time and energy to hate another for no reason. Are you really jobless or something cos everyone knows how notorious you are on this forum. Its not funny anymore and you are slowly turning to a sadist. Im saying this for your mental health, you are not normal.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by AfonjaScud: 4:35am On Jun 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
I do not assent to the statement that Lagos is No Man's Land. Infact, I strongly detest anyone who says that near me, but I'm more concerned about those indigenes of Lagos, who are they? Obasa himself and more than 60% of the lawmakers in Lagos State are not originally from Lagos! They came and settled there from their various states just like the Igbos

But they are Yoruba and the Yoruba are one. What's your beef ?
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by AfonjaScud: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Ok so i read today about Lagos state house of assembly suggesting laws that will protect indigines of Lagos from selling there lands (could be fake news though) and I shake my head in disbelief on why the people who claimed that they are more sophisticated and being around the corridors of power more than the Good people of Igbos sells there houses and ancestral lands to the Igbos to put food on the table .

Some of the Yoruba hailing the move by the Lagos house of assembly were even calling the Igbos "Useless." so I asked the guy that made such comment who's more useless between the land sellers and land buyers ?

Why rejoice over a suggested law by the Lagos house of assembly that won't give you back your landed properties and houses that you've sold to the Igbos and Hausa people especially in Lagos?

Only a statement of intent was made and you are already jittery and peeing in your pants.
What will happen to you when real action begins to rid our space of vermins ?
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Patriotsleague: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Try make sense next time, you sound like a kid.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by TheSuperX(m): 4:45am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo lady from Anambra over your sister

Igbos are great people that everyone wanna associates with ..
That's a big lie, her father is a Lebanese not igbo
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by TheSuperX(m): 4:48am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They are no different from the Igbos and Hausas that are residing in Lagos .

Most Igbos are in Lagos because they work and do business here . During the Christmas season, they go back to there villages. That's why Lagos is usually dry during the Christmas period .
Lagos is never dry abeg, shut up.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:49am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Lagos state government can revoked any land,means buyers that bought land from any Yoruba landlord is useless

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Britishpea: 4:51am On Jun 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
you detest those who say Lagos is no man’s land. On anther note u still ask who are the owners of Lagos. Stay one place
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:51am On Jun 08, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Lagos is Yoruba land and they can settled and lay claim as Lagos indigenous peoples.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:53am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Seyi Tinubu married Igbo lady from Anambra over your sister

Igbos are great people that everyone wanna associates with ..

Because Igbo people are forcing themselves on other tribes, know this and have peace of mind.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:55am On Jun 08, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

0koro, nah so dem take lie to Una say Bihari has a daughter who married an igbo man and that she converted to Christianity and is living quietly in Enugu.

Goat.
If you are not claiming billionaires nah Una olosho sisters Una dey use brag.

Cretins

Even their olosho sisters are forcing themselves on other tribes cos they knew that their men are ritualist and very terrible
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

I like as this Lagos proposed law dey pain Una

Make we see where Una one do exodus to

Useless shameless people

Igbo are bad people know this and know yourself
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I wan buy land in Lagos for my brother around Ikeja

Money rule the world and not bullshit talks . Guy, go and make money and end your misery . Stop selling your ancestral lands in Lagos . We know sey na poverty cause am, but try dey manage . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why don't you develop your ritualist ravaged land, with your cursed ritualist and drugs money since you think that you have money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Reject Foi Bill Again / Nelson Mandela: Is He Dead? / Assault: Benin Monarch Curses Task Force Chief (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.