Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,359 members, 7,853,610 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People (2850 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / This Is The Peak Of Shamelessness! / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Musrataman(m): 5:00am On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The law if Not well handled, will cause Crisis in Lagos and even Nigeria. sad

because, Obasa and his Gang might think they are targeting Igbos
Forgetting Other tribes e.g Hausas, Tivs, Idomas, Edos, Igalas, Efiks,etc bought land and property in Lagos.😏

It can lead to Retaliation against Yorubas other states. πŸ˜•

Speak for your tribe only
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by JpBiz92: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

0koro, nah so dem take lie to Una say Bihari has a daughter who married an igbo man and that she converted to Christianity and is living quietly in Enugu.

Goat.
If you are not claiming billionaires nah Una olosho sisters Una dey use brag.

Cretins
so una rich men go leave all the well brought up women in your region and be going after oloshos?
Your obas
Your governors
Your senators
Your top politicians

They are all dying to have olosho gene in their family line

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Great0ne1: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2023
BentizilL:

Are those you mentioned Yoruba?? If so, they've the right to be anything and claim anything in Lagos...

All Yoruba enjoy equal right anywhere in Yorubaland...
You've no business with them not being from Lagos as long as they're Yoruba and not migrant like Igbo.. kiss
And who drafted and enacted that law ? You pulled it from your dirty ass ?
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by honeyB2018: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Eyha. We don't do OSU and catholic vs Anglican or Christian vs Muslim or Ebonyi ibo vs Anambra ibo in the SW. We in the SW are one.

See picture of an Osun State man and Awori royal fathers below grin

I will respect your views, the day I hear or see a Lagosian elected a governor in any of the Yoruba state aside Lagos. The day a Lagosian will be elected a senator in any of the South West state. You can have similarities, but the fact remains that Lagos State is the only state in Nigeria, where the non- Indigenes are more than the Indigenes. Go and verify. Other Yorubas are just imposters in the affairs of Lagos. But quite unfortunate the real indigenous people of Lagos State have been overwhelmed even in their own land.
They have become second class citizens in their land. So shameful
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by LagosFirstSon: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Okay stay na. You will get the Ghana treatment where you made noise and initial gra gra but were thrown out in the end.

This is when you will know the Yoruba modus operandi of "action speaks louder than words" is far more effective at dismantling empty noisemakers and braggarts like most of you Igbos are.

For decades you have disturbed Nigeria with noise of Biafra. Now, because of the current reality of Nigeria, most Nigerians want indigenes to be favoured and empowered in their region after finally accepting we hate each other with some, like the Igbos , only leeching parasitically on others.

Today, you now no longer want to head home. Look, I am.hardly wrong here. I will advise you people to seriously go and fight to sanitise your region rather than believe you can flee it to go and burden other Nigerians.

The future of Nigeria is about more autonomy for States and regions to favour indigenes first. No own should burden others any more. Let us go and live as we all want to and as you Igbos have always insisted you want. One Nigeria was dying but Buhari applied the death blow.

The more people call your bluff the more Igbos will become object of ridicule across Nigeria because you will be seen as desperate refugees who do not want to return to their home meaning folks can do whatever they want to you and you will have no choice but to swallow your empty pride and take it.

Go back to your region and develop it. The whole world, including very rich nations, is becoming protectionist. What is then to be expected in Nigeria where many will now resent the burden usurper are placing on their land and scarce resources?
I see you're already eyeing another man's property instead of hustling to buy your own ..

You think the law if passed is about you taking up another person's property ..
I laugh at your laziness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by BentizilL: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your people dey talk as if Lagos belong to only yorubas .. which is lie.

Lagos belong to all Nigerians because Lagos used to be the Federal capital territory of Nigeria
Talk like this have cause more harm than good... I still don't understand why all Igbo on nairaland always claim they're lagosian with lands, is it that there's no Igbo in Igboland again?? grin

Last governorship election will be a joke to what's to come, Lagos is Yorubaland and this is non-negotiable...

I hope all Igbo are seeing their brothers calling another man's land no man's land?? After we deal with you guys, you'll start claiming victim that no Igbo has ever call Lagos no man's land...

Igbo Be warn, Lagos is our redline... 🧏

4 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by LagosFirstSon: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2023
BentizilL:

Talk like this have cause more harm than good... I still don't understand why all Igbo on nairaland always claim they're lagosian with lands, is it that there's no Igbo in Igboland again?? grin

Last governorship election will be a joke to what's to come, Lagos is Yorubaland and this is non-negotiable...

I hope all Igbo are seeing their brothers calling another man's land no man's land?? After we deal with you guys, you'll start claiming victim that no Igbo has ever call Lagos no man's land...

Igbo Be warn, Lagos is our redline... 🧏
Are you a true indigine of Lagos ? If not, then you're no different from the Igbos and Yorubas residing in Lagos .

Na jealousy and laziness go make person dey shook eye for another man property that he bought from their father .

Lagos as a former federal capital territory belongs to all Nigerians and there is nothing you can do about that .
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Burruchaga71(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Lagos remains no man's land period!!

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Great0ne1: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

Imagine these Zigbo .

Look at how pained they are.

This goes to show they had real intentions of stealing Lagos from Yoruba peeps

This is what I have been warning here day and night about the Igbo menace and threat.

It's only these baby factory bastards that will open their gutter mouths and say there is nothing like South south because the fools are still bent on annexing the SS into their rogue Biafra .

Igbos need to be banished from Nigeria
Ode!! Did you receive payment for your landed properties you sold, yes or no ?
You may also put yourselves up for sale, we will gladly buy you and use you as boy boy.
Idiat
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Gajagojo: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Are you a true indigine of Lagos ? If not, then you're no different from the Igbos and Yorubas residing in Lagos .

Na jealousy and laziness go make person dey shook eye for another man property that he bought from their father .

Lagos as a former federal capital territory belongs to all Nigerians and there is nothing you can do about that .
Lagos state was never a Federal capital or Federal capital territory. That is a false claim
A tiny part of the state was the capital and even the terminology Federal capital territory never applied

FCT first appeared in our lexicon in relation to Abuja

Lagos is a city within Lagos state just like Enugu.

There is a distinction. The whole state was not the capital

Lagos state was created in1967 whilst Lagos city existed earlier as capital to decades
Educate yourself

The reality whether you like it or not is non indigenous Yoruba are different from Ibos in Lagos state
When eating from a plate they will take meat first after they have taken like 5 pieces of meat,Ibos can be considered for ponmo

4 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by BentizilL: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2023
honeyB2018:

Can anyone of them from Lagos State, go to any other states in Yoruba land and contest election and win, like they do in Lagos State?
Honestly, I don't blame other Yorubas, that are messing up the indigenous people of Lagos State. I blame the real indigenes for not standing up for their rights. Imagine someone from Ogun State, ruling you as governor and deputy, even speaker.
Look at the one who wanted to be speaker, see how he was subdued. This is shameful.
Are you a fool?
What's indigene of Lagos, are they not same Yoruba people...
Okoro what's your business with trying to alienate Yoruba brothers in Lagos..

The Awori, Ijebus, Egba and the rest Yoruba...

OSU are you mad? sad
What's your business with Yoruba people and their ways? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

What else if not because the Igbos are buying up there lands in Lagos
the one they buy only on internet Abi which one?

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by BentizilL: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Okay we'll see...
I hope you won't be shouting that Yoruba are chasing and killing you when we start... cheesy
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Ofemmanu1: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:
e

You see y i said some of you are small-minded? sad

So Apart from Igboland, Yorubas are not in other Nigerian Cities? 😏

If Obasa does anything Foolish against Non-Yorubas in Lagos, There will be Retaliation in other places against Yorubas too.πŸ˜•

And if it goes Violent, Ur people known for their 'Fear Fear' will bear the Brunt! embarassed

Non Yoruba in Lagos are doing well..
They get sense and have huge Respect towards their host unlike the potopoto basterrds that thinks %5 is greater than %100.
Or the Jew monkies that claimed to have developed Lagos with potopoto monies.
Yorubas know their onions.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Why do you people find it offensive whenever people advise you to go home.

Is no place like home not in una philosophy of life?

No mod takes you serious again on this platform, they sees you as a lunatic to this forum with all the fake news you created here and there, you called on the mods to ban me but I'm still commenting

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I see you're already eyeing another man's property instead of hustling to buy your own ..

You think the law if passed is about you taking up another person's property ..
I laugh at your laziness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol. Little boy and Yoruba wannabe, you forget I know you and your scamming nature very well from #EndSARS days here?

What concerns Yorubas with your properties when they are the same people who exemplarily returned your properties after the civil war while others told you to get lost?

Like the materialistic n1twits you all are, prompting you to committ the most desperate crime worldwide, everything to an Igbo man is about money and muat be rationalised from a materialistic perspective.

Have you sat to think Yorubas are just fed up of your hating, bitterness, ill wishes, d1ck comparison, Kanu and Chinasa Michael-type sabotage, vindictiveness, ungrateful arrogance, insults, obsessive and unrequited focus on them and their land to simply want to see you leave their domain?

Who, except abnormal folks like Igbos, want to live with enemies-within day in day out and decades after decades? Abeg, you lot should bounce because hate, ingratitude, covetousness plus malevolently expansionist and usurpation agenda is all you peddle against your host everywhere you go.

Nothing exemplifies this more than virtually all Igbos alive wanting the worthless, bigoted, mediocre, untested, undistinguished, angry and hateful clown called GRV to replace the best Governor in Nigeria by several miles.

The GRV affair, even as some of us have warned about it tirelessly, vis a vis the threat of Igbos as a very covetous people obsessed with hostile takeover against indigenes wherever they go, was an eye opener for Yorubas and their leaders.

Yorubas now finally realize you lot are cancerous and that your hatred and ill wishes for them, as I have always insisted, is not unserious and online alone.

3 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
kingsceemark:

You're not even ashamed of yourself by mentioning Ghana here, the same Ghana Yoruba people are killing themselves to go for study, dey play just dey play, me and my fellow Igbo people are not going anywhere until we finishes our mission by buying off the entire Yoruba lands and properties, know this and know peace

Illiterate. So what if Yorubas are studying in Ghana?

Visit Ghana to find out whether the average Ghanaian does not know the difference between Yorubas and Igbo even to the extent of which, of the two, they want in their nation and who they want gone.

Spare part tout. Land and property is all your tiny and mterialistic brain can process. Thats why you have the worst leaders and the worst place, aside Sambisa Forest , any Nigerisn can live in today.

You don't know how so many sophisticated people worldwide laugh at your crass materialism while you are totally naked in all aspect of human development and desirable traits of man.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by RacistProudIgbo: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2023
BigBabyJesus:

0koro, nah so dem take lie to Una say Bihari has a daughter who married an igbo man and that she converted to Christianity and is living quietly in Enugu.

Goat.
If you are not claiming billionaires nah Una olosho sisters Una dey use brag.

Cretins

Does that change the fact that we are better than you back to back? From Benin republic to Amsterdam you are just a photocopy to us.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by chidiokay: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Ok so i read today about Lagos state house of assembly suggesting laws that will protect indigines of Lagos from selling there lands (could be fake news though) and I shake my head in disbelief on why the people who claimed that they are more sophisticated and being around the corridors of power more than the Good people of Igbos sells there houses and ancestral lands to the Igbos to put food on the table .

Some of the Yoruba hailing the move by the Lagos house of assembly were even calling the Igbos "Useless." so I asked the guy that made such comment who's more useless between the land sellers and land buyers ?

Why rejoice over a suggested law by the Lagos house of assembly that won't give you back your landed properties and houses that you've sold to the Igbos and Hausa people especially in Lagos?

Oya so'pe otilo' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don't just understand these stupid narrative the IGBOS use to massage there bruise ego overtime ... i still wonder where they got the statis IGOs are the only ones buying land, building and above all Igbos are the only one making money.
The last time my Igbos said that nonsense Igbos are buying up lagos, thank we only live in say area i started mentioning newly built houses in the area and ask him the tribe that built those houses, fortunately, we counted two friends of ours that are yoruba that built new houses in the area.
I think it is just plain foolishness for a tribe to think they are the only ones making money buying land and building houses, Adron houses is one of if not the biggest real estate in SW, it is owned by yoruba.
Dangote refinery alone in lagos is worth more than Total Igbos investment in Lagos ... hausas aint crying up & down they built lagos so why can't out lousy mannerless neighbours shut the fvck for onces.
As 2023 majority of landlords to houses & shops are still Yorubas, why are they always causing noise pollution

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Illiterate. So what if Yorubas are studying in Ghana?

Visit Ghana to find out whether the average Ghanaians does not know the difference between Yorubas and Igbo even to the extent of which, of the two, they want in their nation and who they want gone.

Spare part tout. Land and property is all your tiny and mterialistic brain can process. Thats why you have the worst keaders and the worst place, aside Sambisa Forest , any Nigerisn can live in today.

You don't know how so many sophisticated people worldwide laugh at your crass materialism while you are totally naked in all aspect of human develeopment and desirsble traits of man.

Illiterate Dummy, did you read the previous comments between me and your Agbero brother? You're mentioning spare parts and all that, but you refused to mention skull mining business, dey play just dey play
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by goodnessme1(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Exactly. He was born with a big hole where his brain should be so don't blame him. Nigerians the world over are grateful to their diasporan bases or the life those places gave them.Nigeria could not provide them.

Not so Igbos who only know to mock their host with megalomaniac supremacist drivel and insult.

Ghanaians demanded Igbos leave Ghana Market to protect the interest of indigenes, a theme now even common in the West today, and Igbos refused and wanted to fight citing some Ecowas bullcrap no one can enforce on them.in SE Nigeria. What da fck?

"If we leave lagos it will become worse than Afghanistan" and such ignorant drivel every single day. Yorubas, even up to their leadership level are now codedly asking you to leave.

Why then do Igbos not leave with dignity and prove their point if sure of themselves and if they know they benefit Lagos more when intelligent folks would actually posit it is actually the other way round given the mess the SE is today and has been for a while?

Worst leaders in Nigeria, Igbos. Most casually violent region SE. Most terrorised regions today SE and some regions of the North. Biggest local and international criminals, Igbos.

With so much problem, would a sane people be making incendiary noise against others up and down instead of focusing on fixing the mess in their backyard?
Yet foolish people want to continue Sharing the same country with them by fire by force.

No be Mumu be that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2023
That proposal is the real definition of delusion. Nigeria is a federal state which guarantees freedom of movement and settlement to all of her citizens anywhere within her territory.

Whatever law these fools up at Alausa makes injurious to our constitution and extant laws will be promptly struck down by a federal high court, and quickly affirmed through the appellate process.

They know it themselves, and we dare them. You want to steal Igbo sweats, you're gonna have to declare a country of your own first, even then, international regulations steps in.
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yet foolish people want to continue Sharing the same country with them by fire by force.

No be Mumu be that πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Forget what happened in the past or what you think happened in the past. Deal with the status quo of today where Yorubas have decided they want Igbos out of the SW and even the North gave you quit notice.

You people have disturbed Nigeria with your Biafra balckmail for decades now and even caused a devastating war because of it.

Today that Yorubas are insisting everyone bear that father's name, you all suddenly want to die in the SW. Igbos mantra has changed feom "Biafra or death" to "we no dey go anywhere" and "no one can force us out of Nigeria".

If you dont know, the biggest factor responsible for the deconstruction of Igbos in the modern era, that is now making even ethnic groups of 100k people to look down on you lot, is the proven reality that Igbos are insincere noisemakers who never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

Many are calling your bluff daily and they see you are too tied to greed and materialism to react with pride and principles.

How, for example, will Northerners, that you have looked down on and insulted most since independence, not now view you as pathetic beggars when they asked you to quit the North yet you were begging to be allowed to stay?

Northerners you love to insult as parasites demanded Buhari convene a referendum so Igbos can leave Nigeria.

All of a sudden IPOB Senator Abaribe began shouting "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" when 60 plus years of Biafra noise has made it appear that is what you want and are ready for. A whole IPOB senator, always standing bail surety for Kanu made to cowardly reject Biafra by "parasitic abokis" and "namas".

Nigerians are seeing through you Igbos and the more others percieve you as empty noisemakers and braggart troublemakers, the more they will hound you out of their land. Mark it down now. All because of una shameless and unprincipled attachment to ego, kudi and owo.

2 Likes

Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by kingsceemark(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Why do you people find it offensive whenever people advise you to go home.

Is no place like home not in una philosophy of life?

I still dey comment ooo with the same moniker, call those mods names you called earlier, when you tag them, just mention rule 100 to them, maybe they'll hear you out dey play just dey play grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People by goodnessme1(f): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Forget what happened in the past or what you think happened in the past. Deal with the status quo of today where Yorubas have decided they want Igbos out of the SW and even the North gave you quit notice.

You people have disturbed Nigeria with your Biafra balckmail for decades now and even caused a devastating war because of it.

Today that Yorubas are insisting everyone bear that father's name, you all suddenly want to die in the SW. Igbos mantra has changed feom "Biafra or death" to "we no dey go anywhere" and "no one can force us out of Nigeria".

If you dont know, the biggest factor responsible for the deconstruction of Igbos in the modern era, that is now making even ethnic groups of 100k people to look down on you lot, is the proven reality that Igbos are insincere noisemakers who never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

Many are calling your bluff daily and they see you are too tied to greed and materialism to react with pride and principles.

How, for example, will Northerners, that you have looked down on and insulted most since independence, not now view you as pathetic beggars when they asked you to quit the North yet you were begging to be allowed to stay?

Northerners you love to insult as parasites demanded Buhari convene a referendum so Igbos can leave Nigeria.

All of a sudden IPOB Senator Abaribe began shouting "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" when 60 plus years of Biafra noise has made it appear that is what you want and are ready for. A whole IPOB senator, always standing bail surety for Kanu made to cowardly reject Biafra by "parasitic abokis" and "namas".

Nigerians are seeing through you Igbos and the more others percieve you as empty noisemakers and braggart troublemakers, the more they will hound you out of their land. Mark it down now. All because of una shameless and unprincipled attachment to ego, kudi and owo.
Actions speaks louder than words.

Unity beggars make una back your words with action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Area Boys Always After Me, When Am Not Tinubu(pics) / β€˜Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video / Fbi release: Tinubu Countered In US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.