Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? (2021 Views)

Who Will Lagos Accommodate Next ? / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / When Will Lagos State Pay Pensioners Their Entitlements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by kcnwaigbo: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
No, but you must Respect the land owners. Give honour to whom honour is due.
How can you own the land you have sold? Do I give you conditions on how to spend my former monies?
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by kcnwaigbo: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2023
gabbytabby:
If you were in Lagos before the election and even the online headless mob you will realise how totally disrespectful the Igbo were they felt emboldened.

Disrespectful by voting their own choices? Are you in colors.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by gabbytabby: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Disrespectful by hounding those who did not vote Obi.

kcnwaigbo:

Disrespectful by voting their own choices? Are you in colors.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by gabbytabby: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2023
You are the leaseholder and they retain the freehold

kcnwaigbo:

How can you own the land you have sold? Do I give you conditions on how to spend my former monies?
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by Saao(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
No, but you must Respect the land owners. Give honour to whom honour is due.
land owner? The one he sold?
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by kcnwaigbo: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2023
gabbytabby:
Disrespectful by hounding those who did not vote Obi.

You are a clown.BTW you can only rant on nairaland.It won't stop Kabiru from selling his father's grave tomorrow.

Your own ancestors grave 🪦 in Ekiti has no value so no one is pricing it.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by gabbytabby: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2023
The clown is your Obi and your lineage of headless mob that are now being fined up and down.

Keep going to court for frivolous pursuits.

kcnwaigbo:

You are a clown.BTW you can only rant on nairaland.It won't stop Kabiru from selling his father's grave tomorrow.

Your own ancestors grave 🪦 in Ekiti has no value so no one is pricing it.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by kcnwaigbo: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
gabbytabby:
The clown is your Obi and your lineage of headless mob that are now being fined up and down.

Keep going to court for frivolous pursuits.

Stop been jealous of Kabiru who has ancestral lands in Lagos to sell to Omo ibo.It is not his fault that your own ancestral lands in the remote part of Osun State is not worth up to N10,000.00
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Saao:
land owner? The one he sold?
The developers should go and develop their land or better still Sambisa is there to develop.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by duro4chang(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Wait for the law to be enacted and then misbehave as usual.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by duro4chang(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:

All these things are online banters.

Skull miners, baby factory, Afonjas, potopto region. We all say all these things online to strike up our nerves.

Even a 2 year old igbo kid knows that Lagos state belongs to the Yorubas.

APC just fueled it, since they were jittery they are gonna lose Lagos in Governorship election.

If they had any slightest suspicion that Obi would win Lagos, they would have started that No man's land propaganda since 2021.
You call it banter but it goes a long way. It can destroy a whole nation.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by kcnwaigbo: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Wait for the law to be enacted and then misbehave as usual.
You will probably wait forever
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by duro4chang(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You will probably wait forever
The developers are jittery already.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by Goldmind1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
U are just waking up. Pls good morning.
David160:
So after paying 65M Naira for a house in a Lagos estate one idiot will tell me to park out abi... Did I force you to sell your father's land to me, didn't I pay you?.

The Lagos proposed law is laughable... They'll just end up hurting dere economy cox most people will stop building estates and factories.. Let those indigenes come and develop and pay taxes to the government.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by rummmy: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lagos remain a no man's land.
If they do anyhow they will see anyhow.
Yorubas also live in other people land.
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by Mboi: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not from the south west at at all. I respect the owners of the land because I know Lagos is not a no man's Lagos is not my home.
Tell me just how people who live in Lagos disobey the indigens of Lagos state. Just tell me ONLY one way they're doing that..
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 09, 2023
rummmy:
Lagos remain a no man's land.
If they do anyhow they will see anyhow.
Yorubas also live in other people land.
You’ll forever be a bastard
Re: Will Lagos State Government Chase People Away From Their Land? by rummmy: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
ogunijebu18:

You’ll forever be a bastard
like the man that gave birth to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strategy To Fight Poverty In Today’s Living / Us-based Nigerian Expert Rots In Agodi Prison / 2 Nigerian Students Invent Fueless Power Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.