Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu (4492 Views)

Who's Sabotaging Tinubu Few Days To Election? Joe Igbokwe Cries In A Viral Video / I Can Not Travel To South East Anymore – Joe Igbokwe Cries Out / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2023
AustineE1:
Lagos state govt should as quick as possible replace the car for him,even with a higher version.
When his job is at stake already?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by APCNig: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This is Joe Yorubakwa we are talking here

Not some any Igbo turned yoruba man

The last time I checked, he rejected his igboness to become yoruba, he also hold Tinubu in high esteem too

Why are you people doing this to him na, he got no place to go become lagos is his home

You are a bad man
Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Couldntfigurean: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
ObongBassey:
I have asked mechanics, it's the Yorubas Auto spare parts wannabes who doesn't have money to import like their Igbo counterparts, that always send their agberos & alayes to go break cars and bring parts for them. It happened to me once and I found my parts in owode , one sikiru was about selling my own car parts to me. Your fellow Yoruba idowu was the one that gave me the idea to go there.
You are right
I lived near owode motor parts Lagos back then,it’s all these Yoruba “Rewires” that use teeth to cut wires that always steal Brain box and catalysts,sometimes they carry tyres,we done catch them tire those years and flog sense inside their cone heads,and the funny part is that they always have tribals marks on their faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by ObongBassey: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You are right
I lived near owode motor parts Lagos back then,it’s all these Yoruba “Rewires” that use teeth to cut wires that always steal Brain box and catalysts,sometimes they carry tyres,we done catch them tire those years and flog sense inside their cone heads,and the funny part is that they always have tribals marks on their faces
Those guys removed my back light, door opener and brain box. One sikiru. He got caught

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu by Generalmystic: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Lol. Joe is crying. That's sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar Salaries: Court Orders Okonjo-iweala, Adeniji To Refund N206m / Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. / Rejection Of Clark’s Nominee Brews Rift With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.