Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai (38695 Views)

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Mickykarim: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
maestroferddi:
Can you do any kind of critical thinking at all?

What is the method used by El Rufai called?

With people like you, clearly there is hope for Nigeria...

You need to present your kind of critical thinking.

THOUGHTLESSNESS BORNE IN SENTIMENT WOULD BE IT. I CAN BET.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I don't pity any foolish Christian that vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.
When the jihad start their family members will be the first casualty.

Very true. Christians in Nigeria deserve no pity. I recently watch video of bandits at Paikoro LG in Niger and I gave up entirely on the northern Christians. I mean a country that have ARMY, POLICE, DSS, NAVY, AIRFORCE and other security paraphernalia and spend billions in defence and some rag tag bandits are having a field day, Is there any third world country not named Afghanistern or somalia that kind of opprobrium can happen let alone first world country? The reason those guys sustained the attack is still these dirty politics of tribe and religion, nobody wants to offend some section due to political reasons and the lives of the citizens are now sacrificed more than chickens.

The truth is Nigerian christians have gone so docile due to tribal sentiments and that have given rise to Muslim domination so nobody should come out in few years to complain why Christians are subjugated, the pattern is clear and the test run worked perfectly so the antecedents have actually been set. So let all the christians accept their position
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Galadimabawa: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
I don't blame him but those of them Christian that they decieve to follow them.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
He added, “What we are able to achieve in Kaduna state now has been achieved in Nigeria as a whole. There's no liar that will come and say he will do politics as a Christian and win the election. Even Peter Obi didn't win.”

grin grin grin
E don clear for everybody's eyes in Nigeria that Muslims are by far majority. Even with two Muslims as major candidates, both still got first and second while the third position went to Christian fanatic.
All in all, Nigerians want good governance

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hell rufian exposing how APC & Tinubu supporters were fooled once again. They claimed competence for the MU-MU ticket, but here the rufian tells the supporters of evil & corruption that they were only been used to deceive them to think it is their emilokan grin

More revelations will come out. It will be seen that the stolen mandate with subsidy removal was based on religion & not competence. We have seen the effects of religion & the group they fooled were fighting themselves at fuel stations thinking it is their emilokan because of their natural hate for another group of peoplegrin
Fighting at filling stations? That's past, past my friend. Talk things wey make sense
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
donb06:

South West Muslims control the agbero section while south West christians control the academic and industrial section.

That's why after using agberos of the south West ( Muslims) to win elections, they now use the enlightened ones ( christians) to run the government. So everyone knows their place

Kudos to you. But if we're to go by facts and history, SW Muslims are more pronounced in politics than their SW Christian counterparts. Sometimes, Christians dominate governorship positions, sometimes Muslims do.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tonytonex:
It is a foolish thing to say out in a country like Nigeria.

This is an incitement.
DSS should invite him.
Obingo who was even supposed to be invited and detained by DSS for making real inciting statement wasn't invited. grin grin grin
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Moneyyman: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Just imagine if it was Obi that made this statement. Just imagine. Now, everyone is silent and even can is explaining away the statement.

For this country?

KEVIND:

“What we are able to achieve in Kaduna state now has been achieved in Nigeria as a whole. There's no liar that will come and say he will do politics as a Christian and win the election. Even Peter Obi didn't win.”

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Ecash1: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
All those replying Christian Vs. Muslim. Thinking you are supporting your religion,
Do not allow religion to deceive you, It is them (The rich ) vs us (The poor), There is no different fuel pump price for Christians vs Muslims, No different Minimum wage for Christians Vs. Muslims, Don't allow yourself to be deceived by those using religion, At the end of the day, you are just a collateral damage for them. The rich Muslim and Christians wine and dine together. Let love prevail or you perish as nobody in the name of "my religion". Religion without humanism is useless at its best (A tool for the vain minded to acquire more wealth, more power and countless vanities at the cost of human life and existence).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by chukdy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
The Islamazing of Nigeria is no more hodden,it's shameful that the authority is doing nothing about it.
KEVIND:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1666507443315023872?t=9GorW5xXxCdiExZ980db9g&s=01
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by chukdy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nnamdi Kalu said it, we think it's a joke now it's happening practically.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by DatNiggaDaz: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
maasoap:

Fighting at filling stations? That's past, past my friend. Talk things wey make sense
You mean garangaja talk

So u were among those people Fighting after been fooled. How is it past when the mandate thiefs that deceived you just grabbed & snatched power & ran awya with it. Just wait small more dey come

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Abbeytoy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
LLMG:
Do you think in a free and fair election Tinubu can win againstOsinbajoo? why do Nigerian Muslims like lies and propaganda so much?

You're just being delusional.

Who's Osinbajo in Nigeria politics?

Tell him to fly another party like Obi did and see na
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Karnice600: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
KEVIND:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1666507443315023872?t=9GorW5xXxCdiExZ980db9g&s=01
You don't have to be in Nigeria to see what mess she's in. Wherever you are in the world just head on to nairaland.com to read news and comments, you'll see how sick the country is.
See El Rufai boldly indicating that the controversial outcome of February 25 was predesigned. That's why INEC overrode every protocol to produce Tinubu.
El Rufai is above the Nigerian law, so no one will sue him for being an accomplice to the most flawed election in African history. No one will.
Someone said this before now, that the emergence of Tinubu as president will further destroy what's left of Nigeria's democracy and her institutions. That some people will become so strong that the law will become so weak, inso much that they'll become the law themselves.

Look this is not being religiously biased, this is being factual and real. If you wanna call a spade a spade, you'll agree that the terrorists in the jungles and the powers that be are in the same circle. Though using different ways, they seem to be pushing for the same thing.

You see that Shariah in the northern, its about to sweep down south. They re using Tinubu. They could be using Asari Dokubo or someone else next.

I know a good number of you would say that can never happen. I just laugh. You said same thing with Mu-Mu ticket, but here we have it.

Feeding our stomachs to sabotage the future.
If you like dey pray make this government favor you. When time reach you go see money you no fit spend am.

Na when we go get sense na e be the wahala
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Makameh: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
The end of Christian is near,weather you like it or not,Islam has taken over
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Barbushe: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
As a Muslim guy from the North West, i can give my life to Elrufa'i because i respect him.
In the core North, we respect our leaders and our religion. Whether you like it or not, we respect Malam Nasiru El-rufa'i. His voice is a gold in our eyes. #if my write up annoyed you, HUG a tranformer.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by RighChannel: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Terrorist, I knew you will be in full support of your fellow osama bin Laden in Kaduna

AntiChristian:

Abeg keep mute with your "yes daddy" mentality! Na only you be mumu here?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Kcos: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
How did he win the election. Rigged, and INEC select.
We are in Court...
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Bonapart(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:
Opposition fell for religious trap!

The online figures of Christianity being the predominant religion fooled them! They failed to consider tribes and its affiliations!

Peter should just use what’s left of his stash to open a pig farm. Tinubu won the election the day Peter entered the presidential race! That split vote really helped
you cannot do well in life
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Bonapart(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

My mom is a Christian and she voted for him.

Peter Obi also use religion card to push his
wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

Even though this election is base on Competency not about religion

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.
you're a phool. Your mom should be ashamed
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by alimiadedayo1: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.
southern kaduna Christian are not indigene? I don't think you are okay.. The first tribe that accepted Christian in the north are tribes in Kaduna which are indigenous people.. you better use your brain before u spill rubbish here
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by sirchim(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
LLMG:
this is the clear truth which they know but chose to self deny. they can use lies and propaganda to hide the truth but in the end truth is truth whether they like it or not'
Don't mind them.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Melagros(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
sirchim:
Mallam, shut your dirty mouth, even with your religion propaganda, it couldn't give THIEFNIBU the victory. RIGGING, was the only thing that took him to the top. You think your stupid propaganda, work anymore? Hell NO!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Ifogift007: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:

Foolish man
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Pearl1910: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2023
El-Rufai has established himself as the person that made Tinubu win and so it will be his turn next. Abeg wetin be emilokan for Hausa language.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Christian Terrorist, I know you would come here to cry "yes daddy, OK Daddy, God bless you Daddy" as usual! Foolishness and playing the victim card dey your blood!

RighChannel:
Terrorist, I knew you will be in full support of your fellow osama bin Laden in Kaduna

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by LLMG: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
if tinubu had to rig election to steal mandate from Obi from the supposed dot nation despite all apc propaganda, just imagine if it was Osibanjo whose little effort when he was in charge for a very short period made such positive impact, then tinubu would have been nothing near.
Abbeytoy:

You're just being delusional.

Who's Osinbajo in Nigeria politics?

Tell him to fly another party like Obi did and see na
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Abbeytoy(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2023
LLMG:
if tinubu had to rig election to steal a mandate from Obi from the supposed dot nation despite all APC propaganda, just imagine if it was Osibanjo whose little effort when he was in charge for a very short period made such a positive impact, then tinubu would have been nothing near.

Na every loser's cry rigging, it's not new to some of us.

Buhari did it for a complete 16yrs, the same as Atiku. Una just starts and it will last long.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by LLMG: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Obi changed the wrong narrative before, he can still change it now and laughter will terminate the cry permanently. ask yourself why apc and inec are collaborating to hide the truth if they didn't rig the election, why are they playing hide and seek game, why are they scared of coming out clean. Patriotic and sincere Nigerians know exactly what happened and what is going on. Truth will prevail in the end.
Abbeytoy:

Na every loser's cry rigging, it's not new to some of us.

Buhari did it for a complete 16yrs, the same as Atiku. Una just starts and it will last long.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Abbeytoy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
LLMG:
Obi changed the wrong narrative before, he can still change it now and laughter will terminate the cry permanently. ask yourself why apc and inec are collaborating to hide the truth if they didn't rig the election, why are they playing hide and seek game, why are they scared of coming out clean. Patriotic and sincere Nigerians know exactly what happened and what is going on. Truth will prevail in the end.

Best of luck.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by RighChannel: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Christian Terrorist, I know you would come here to cry "yes daddy, OK Daddy, God bless you Daddy" as usual! Foolishness and playing the victim card dey your blood!

How does it sound to you, Christian terrorist

Can you list one Christian terrorist organization that is terrorizing the peace of Nigeria and Nigerians you this Osama bin Laden in disguise
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2023
Bitter Obi and those false predicting pastors in the last election!
RighChannel:

How does it sound to you, Christian terrorist

Can you list one Christian terrorist organization that is terrorizing the peace of Nigeria and Nigerians you this Osama bin Laden in disguise

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.