Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai (38689 Views)

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Jayhome24:

Bro you are damn right. I'm a full born Christain but if heaven fall I will never support obi.

You can't eat where you did not sow. You can't bring religion and tribal bigotry on political podium without proper calculation you will fail and he obi failed.

Obi is a good business an with zero political brain that is why he foolishly chose those miscreants as his warriors and lost his God given chance.

Politics is about forming alliance, El Rufai said the "SW leaders came and placed a negotiation with reasons on table" and the alliance was formed and agreed upon that is how to do politics and NOT by bluffing everybody and be relying on Psquare, Macaroni or spaghetti, Charly slowpoke Boy, Cripple Falz etc as a sure bet to win election in a complex terrain like Nigeria na failure go end it.

Obi should go and farm or go back to head his ipob Hero brewery.

In your mind ,you feel you have a working brain? You lie.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown, trying to sound smart.

you are an idiot that's why u think LP can win president elections nonsense
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Tareq1105: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2023
No one should take hell Rufai serious. He likes to create confusion and he's a renowned betrayal.

I'm happy tinubu didn't make the mistake of picking him for Chief of Staff or SGF. He doesn't deserve either position.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by gidjah(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2023
seunjungle1:
Guy on the issue of the majority you mentioned in your comment is very not true bro. I originated from Ogun state, born and brought up in Ibadan city. I schooled in Ado Ekiti, and I'm very familiar with Ondo state very well. As a Yoruba sons and daughters we don't need this kind of argument among ourselves.
We give thanks to Eledumare that granted us victory over the last elections...our focus and prayers should be on how our daddy Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be successful.christians are more in the west,statistics has it.forget him. The fear of who runs the system was the reason the muric and co started panicking

Eledumare agbewa oo,
Odua agbewa oo.

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend close your mouth, Except for rigging Obi won the Drugloed home and away.

Even if you bet Obi handicapp, he would still beat Tinubu.
come and close it bastard fool... Atiku with PDP couldn't win na small LP obi go beat APC... After all the noise nobi only Abia State LP win...
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
come and close it bastard fool... Atiku with PDP couldn't win na small LP obi go beat APC... After all the noise nobi only Abia State LP win...

Shutup your mouth.

Clown.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are an idiot that's why u think LP can win president elections nonsense
You would not have rigged it,since they, LP cannot win election?

Oko Oko shocked
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Jagabanarmy: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

My mom is a Christian and she voted for him.

Peter Obi also use religion card to push his
wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

Even though this election is base on Competency not about religion

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.
Oga Muslims are not in majority in south west. Moreover, why bringing it up
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Abbeytoy(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Shattuck:
Is Atiku from the southwest? You compared the Southwest Christian politicians to that they are not as big as the Southwest Muslim politicians.

Yes, they are not strong politically, I just have to deviate sight an example.

It's like saying there's a strong Muslim politician in the southeast/south-south.

Maybe on paper, but in real life, none for now.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Ofunaofu: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
But bastard like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi that declared election as war should be allowed to take governing role n their declaration did not divide the country.

Kindly check, it seems you are speaking to yourself here
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by swaggerjack: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hell rufian exposing how APC & Tinubu supporters were fooled once again. They claimed competence for the MU-MU ticket, but here the rufian tells the supporters of evil & corruption that they were only been used to deceive them to think it is their emilokan grin

More revelations will come out. It will be seen that the stolen mandate with subsidy removal was based on religion & not competence. We have seen the effects of religion & the group they fooled were fighting themselves at fuel stations thinking it is their emilokan because of their natural hate for another group of peoplegrin

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by DatNiggaDaz: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=swaggerjack post=123651947][/quote]Apt
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by 4hisdamself: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hell rufai... Hell awaits u.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by josilcool(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Over 300k votes was recorded for BAT in Plateau, Benue and Ondo, he also won Ekiti landslide, this are states with highest number of christian population.
Bat also has 25% and above in Cross River, Edo, Akawibom, Bayelsa and Rivers..

BAT won the election because he align himself with people that matters not because of any religion
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by KPGGlobal: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.

May lies and injustice remain your portion
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by KPGGlobal: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
Elections in Nigeria has always been won or lost from the north!
The winner in the North just needed an average outing in the South!

Atiku is a Muslim that even married wives from other tribes!
His deputy is a Christian from Delta State, SS Nigeria.

Peter Obi too a Christian who campaigned wildly and widely on religious grounds had a deputy a former Senator who was booted out by the tribunal from Kaduna state.

BAT sure had a fair outing in South and did win from the North!
Shettima sure had more relevant political value than Okowa and Datti!

Changing the issue at hand to spew trash

IT WILL NEVER END WELL FOR YOU ALL
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Bringbackmandat: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Any idiots that allow come to campaign for a Muslim Muslim ticket should be taken care of.
Greedy and selfish Christian politicians are selling this country to the Muslim without minding the repercussions.
I will not mind if our youths send Christian that want us to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket to hell.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by ekhai(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
THAT WAS WHAT THE LAST ELECTION THOUGHT US. THE SECOND LESSON WOULD'VE BEEN, IF APC HAD FEATURED A CHRISTIAN CANDIDATE, THE NORTH WOULD'VE THOUGHT US THAT THE NORTH CAN BE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE WITH THEIR VOTER'S STRENGTH. LET'S REMOVE RELIGION FROM OIR POLITICS.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is all the ruling APC has prospered in throughout its 8 year tenure and counting, divisions of all kinds, incitement of all types by its leading men, severally and blatantly testing the worn fabric of national cohesion time and again with abject superiority complexes and then blaming others for the fallout when the push back for equity and self determination arises.

Since the man's statements made mass media days ago there has been no official reaction from the party he represents, the government he supports or the President(cy) he helped instal, leaving some to believe that such silence means acquiescence or validation.

Now the online army and defensive forces of the ruling APC are left to pick the pieces, having their work cut out to deflect and bury bodies and will likely be left in this pure defensive mode throughout the four year rule whenever any perceived religious bias by the government arises.

Without restructuring this country remains largely ungovernable and just cannot pull itself out of the mire to make any tangible way forward.

When they said religion does not matter where the President came from, what they failed to realise is that religion did matter where he was going to. And that the heat of divisions and extremism increased proportionally with the distance from Lagos headed north.

And like many other things they projected the President will be able to do (aka performance), it now all depends on the attitude of those who are beginning to come out of the closet and stating their desires which may be far from Mr. President's ideals.

I have said this without time and number that the concept of good governance is not universal in Nigeria. For some good governance is bridges and railways, for others it is three square meals, for others it is the freedom to steal from government and for other like Mr. Rufai has stated, it is religious dominance. I just wonder how Mr. President will square this circle without restructuring. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Bringbackmandat: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

You're joking right? Which DSS? He said the gospel truth everyone knows. The BAT Muslim/Muslim tickets has always been about religion so there's nothing inciting only stating facts. The only problem is that some of the stooges wanted to paint it otherwise to make it look it's about competence. I only pity Christians in the North and SW and hope the domination won't give rise to them been suppressed
I don't pity any foolish Christian that vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.
When the jihad start their family members will be the first casualty.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by cejaypriesty(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You must be typing this from Mars or Jupiter to think that there are more Muslims in the south west than Christians
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Mayeldah(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
They keep missing the point, the progress of a people is not about their towns man or religious man holding power

Both Muslims and Christian president has emerged since 1960, how has their governance impacted the people positively?

El-rufai's muslim north has ruled Nigeria for years, how has this benefited the average northerner on the street? the North has the highest poverty rate in Nigeria, backward in every indices and are religiously backward in reasoning.

The Ibo man may not have had much opportunity at rulership but the Ibos are averagely richer in Nigeria, the avreage ibo guy on the street has millions in his account and they fare better on all indices.

Muslims should have a rethink!!!
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Bringbackmandat: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
lanre80:

Anytime topics of religion comes up in the west, I don't like to contribute because some people like you throw figures without factual support. Who told you Muslims are more in Yoruba land. Day by day, time by time in Yoruba land, more Muslims convert to Christianity than the other way round. However this conversation is uncalled for because every Yoruba family have both.

My father is a Muslim and my mom a Christian. I practice Christianity and brothers are all Muslims. They are my blood.
Do you know more Christians are educated in Yoruba land than Muslims. The same goes for corporate world. And I pray everyday for the Muslims to catch up because I have them as siblings.

You talk of Tinubu. Most of his kids practice Christianity. The same goes for fashola, and the new chief of staff

Please keep majority to yourself in Yoruba land
which chief of staff?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by AntiChristian: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
KPGGlobal:

Changing the issue at hand to spew trash

IT WILL NEVER END WELL FOR YOU ALL

Has it ended well for you and your generations?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by LLMG: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
with people like you there is no hope for truth in the near future in a bastardized Nigeria. Keep lying and allocating to yourself what in reality you really and clearly don't have. its the docile representatives of the south and the voiceless Christian leaders except for few that is to blame'
Nvestor02:

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by LLMG: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
this is the clear truth which they know but chose to self deny. they can use lies and propaganda to hide the truth but in the end truth is truth whether they like it or not'
sirchim:
Mallam, shut your dirty mouth, even with your religion propaganda, it couldn't give THIEFNIBU the victory. RIGGING, was the only thing that took him to the top. You think your stupid propaganda, work anymore? Hell NO!

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by HRMK: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
KEVIND:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1666507443315023872?t=9GorW5xXxCdiExZ980db9g&s=01

THIS EL-RUFAI IS TOO LOUSY!HOW DID HE BECOME A STATE GOVERNOR?THROUGH RIGGING OR WHAT?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by LLMG: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
do you think in a free and fair election tinubu can win against osinbajo. why do nigerian muslims like lies and propaganda so much.
Abbeytoy:

Pure fact.

Name that Christian politician that will come from South West. I see no strong one but plenty for South-South and East.

I have always said that, if Christian play religious politics in Nigeria, they'll always lose.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
I pity Christians in Nigeria
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Segzy19: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hellrufain is a man that the Tinubu govt should cautious of. He is a religious extremist...

God will soon humble him....
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by KPGGlobal: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Has it ended well for you and your generations?

DEFINETLY

Read that again
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by confydoedowaye(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is good for all Yoruba Christians that voted for Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture) / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.