Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai (38798 Views)

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by ejimatic: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2023
KEVIND:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1666507443315023872?t=9GorW5xXxCdiExZ980db9g&s=01
. If Osinbajo was used ,he would lose.If minority christians produced the VP APC would lose. APC got itheir staretegy well on their choices!
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by bukarolz: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Have you chewed your cassava leaves today?

HacheNoire:
Opposition fell for religious trap!

The online figures of Christianity being the predominant religion fooled them! They failed to consider tribes and its affiliations!

Peter should just use what’s left of his stash to open a pig farm. Tinubu won the election the day Peter entered the presidential race! That split vote really helped

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by ddeola: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Now I know why dem call dis man POISON. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by SenatePresdo(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

My mom is a Christian and she voted for him.

Peter Obi also use religion card to push his
wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

Even though this election is base on Competency not about religion

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.

Muslims are the majority in SW? Never knew that.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Jayhome24: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:
Opposition fell for religious trap!

The online figures of Christianity being the predominant religion fooled them! They failed to consider tribes and its affiliations!

Peter should just use what’s left of his stash to open a pig farm. Tinubu won the election the day Peter entered the presidential race! That split vote really helped

Bro you are damn right. I'm a full born Christain but if heaven fall I will never support obi.

You can't eat where you did not sow. You can't bring religion and tribal bigotry on political podium without proper calculation you will fail and he obi failed.

Obi is a good business an with zero political brain that is why he foolishly chose those miscreants as his warriors and lost his God given chance.

Politics is about forming alliance, El Rufai said the "SW leaders came and placed a negotiation with reasons on table" and the alliance was formed and agreed upon that is how to do politics and NOT by bluffing everybody and be relying on Psquare, Macaroni or spaghetti, Charly slowpoke Boy, Cripple Falz etc as a sure bet to win election in a complex terrain like Nigeria na failure go end it.

Obi should go and farm or go back to head his ipob Hero brewery.

2 Likes

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by sirchim(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Alamkir:

Am very sure u are talking from one village in abia state. Have u even pass by Abuja b4 talk less of kaduna when Northerners are talking about North shut up, listen and learn. This is how u all keep deceiving Urself and Continue failing in politics
Oga shut your mouth, ni na Arewa ne, mu na de gida achikin T/wada dey Rigasa. No go follow my moniker, dey talk nonsense. Na born kd boy I b. Real Kaduna boy you hia. I dey Kaduna North, and we get house for T/wada and Rigasa.

You are the one deceiving yourself, why did it take HELL RUFAI, that long to free EYENECK, to release the results? Them really hiaram from the CHRISTIANS, and decided to buy time to rig the election? Why was the Christian dominated area cancelled again?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Electorate: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Pure fact.

Name that Christian politician that will come from South West. I see no strong one but plenty for South-South and East.

I have always said that, if Christian play religious politics in Nigeria, they'll always lose.

donb06:

South West Muslims control the agbero section while south West christians control the academic and industrial section.

That's why after using agberos of the south West ( Muslims) to win elections, they now use the enlightened ones ( christians) to run the government. So everyone knows their place

Pasako:
fact

Akinfemmy:

All this stupid kwara people that think all south west is like kwara.

Look at this one saying Muslim is the majority in south west. I don't blame you sha.

SenatePresdo:

Muslims are the majority in SW? Never knew that.

Nvestor02:
Nobody use religion to decieve anybody, na the person you present is the best ND that's why many people including christians voted him.

wrecked ambition but still failed because Nigerians are too smart to fall for his LIES.

The Kaduna christians has a less population and even most of them are not indigenes. Make you guys stop asking for what you cannot give.

Muslim are the majority in South West, after Obasanjo, there is no way that Yoruba christians will first Muslim to be president.

On killings of Christians, I don't support that. On also what we are facing in NIgeria is insecurity and even Muslims are the biggest victim.

The moment you said Muslims are the majority in South West I knew you must have smoked dog shit, its just like saying Christians are majority in the North...you no well at all.

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by onuman: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Let the tribunal decide. Don't you think so?

El Rufai said: "Even Peter Obi didn’t win.”
This is an affirmation to the fact that Peter Obi truly won the election.

Three foremost Muslim presidential candidates against one foremost Christian presidential candidate. Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Nothing on earth would have made the one Christian not win the presidential election, after the APC Muslim Muslim-Muslim ticket made the election look like a religious war.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Tushed: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Funny 🤣
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Autobiography: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
I don't know how we as Nigerians let religion still come into play in our polity.... This is shameful and should be discouraged. El Rufai has always been a unrepentant religious bigot and the southern Kaduna were always vulnerable to these antics.... No corporation, no harmony in purpose and you will always see a snake among the ranks. Kinda reminds me of what the igbos are facing in this country today. We better wake up and do what the coming generations will respect us for. That is the same game played on the national level, and you won't let people come out and say the truth for what it is.... Na wa oh.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Kaa4(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2023
b3llo:
It's not Muslim Muslim ticket that brought Tinubu to power but Goodwill and track record. Let someone like El-Rufai pick a southern Muslim and see if he will win any election. Tinubu won by chance because of Peter Obi, if not PDP would have coast to victory. Am a Christian and I support Jagaban
Every right thinking, God-fearing person knows that Tinubu did not win the election. But if the will of the God for the country does not put him there he will lose the seat. But God is true at all times and let no man glory in mischief.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by sirchim(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
mhmsadyq:

This one must be talking about a Kaduna on another planet.

The Kaduna in Nigeria is overwhelmingly Muslims.
The Igbos are the ones giving Kaduna Christians a false ginger that they amount anything politically in Kaduna state.

What El rufai has done was to prove it in concrete terms that they don't matter politically in Kaduna state.

The Muslims are only been benevolent by giving them deputy slot.
Ba magana gaskiya. Kariya ne! You know you are lying, MUSLIMS are not more than CHRISTIANS in Kaduna, and that is the reason, Hell Rufai want to reduce their, population to help him win comfortably. It won't work and you guys knew it.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by jice(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
KEVIND:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1666507443315023872?t=9GorW5xXxCdiExZ980db9g&s=01

I don't see SW christians as a people of Christ but a people of religion who can change like chameleon.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Here we go again, sometimes ago after admitting to ship in Fulani machineries into Nigeria to disrupt Jonathan's government if buahri didn't win election many Nigerians says we should regard what El Rufai is saying, and what was the effect of that today, insecurity everywhere.

Now this is what he is saying again, and still some Nigerians and even CAN Chairman is saying El Rufai is just saying what he is saying that Nigerians shouldn't regard it anything...

Many people in Lagos don't even believe these men got agenda and don't believe killings in the north is mostly targeting Christians, yes we know some Muslims are also victims but the highest victims are the Christian folks from day one and all that El Rufai has been saying is manifesting even after mazi Kanu saw and knew about their agenda.
So tell me is what mazi Kanu said long ago not manifesting
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Hell rufian exposing how APC & Tinubu supporters were fooled once again. They claimed competence for the MU-MU ticket, but here the rufian tells the supporters of evil & corruption that they were only been used to deceive them to think it is their emilokan grin

More revelations will come out. It will be seen that the stolen mandate with subsidy removal was based on religion & not competence. We have seen the effects of religion & the group they fooled were fighting themselves at fuel stations thinking it is their emilokan because of their natural hate for another group of peoplegrin

Don't mind them, some will still tell you that the election was based on competency but least do they know that their pay masters played them and are still playing if they can't agree with what El Rufai just said...

This man is just a disease wallahi

1 Like

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2023
rippa:

again, obi won this election squarely.

secondly GEJ won due to power of incumbency then in 2011. we all saw how thousands of people were killed and murdered in the northern immediately he was declared winner. GEJ didnt want to follow that part in 2015 that was why he just conceded immediately. fayose even urged him to remove jaga because he is a northern agenda and postponed the election, but GEj said no and just allow the whole thing to go.
OBJ in 1999 was an agreement of the powerful nothern generals in the army to hand power to the south. they simply told their northern brothers to back down. the election was btw olu falae and OBJ both from SW
in 2003, it was an easy one for OBJ because the agreement continue. even in 2007 when it was looking likely that Odili will pick the PDP ticket, OBJ have to honour that agreement by telling all of them including donald duke of cross river state that power must return to the north and they must step down. yaradua was a last minute pick. he wasnt even in the race.

rigging gave tinubu the presidency, he did not win the votes.
obi won at your house... From all u wrote it shows clearly u lacked understanding of Dynamics of politics rather na beer parlour gist u de share... Let me try to educate ur mind... Only PDP APC can win president elections or even dominate national elections that's why both parties dominate national assembly... LP divided PDP votes.. obi taking third is the best LP can get... GEJ won 2011 cos PDP was the strongest Party then... 2015 APC became a formidable party to PDP and with buhari a popular candidate APC won even if Jega was removed PDP would still lose in 2015... But if it makes u Happy to scream obi the loser won gudluk ooo...
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by 1nairato1dollar: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Throwback:
Very honest disclosure from the malam.

Even Tinubu knows he is indebted to you for the role you played in ensuring he overcame the obstacles within APC to get the ticket.

Nasir el Rufai has shown how trustworthy he is.
its a pity that the trap you set is about to catch, the terrorist you trained will always consumed just as is happening in all islamphobia nations around the world
No peace for the wicked
No peace for terrorist like you and your islamaphobia
Allahu akbomb.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

If Peter Obi remains in PDP, Tinubu will still win but it will be so tough.

He will campaign differently ND you will surely see changes in voting pattern oga.

People are tired of Fulani, Tinubu will for sure dominated South West and North Central with large margin.

Them go share the core north.

Dem Go share south-south... E sure for me die.
PDP would have beaten APC with obi as deputy to Atiku... U think na everyone de bother with that Ina stupid stereotyping of fulani... Am sure u Saw how Atiku got votes in d core North PDP even won yobe for the ist time since 99... Won katsina kaduna gombe... Where was it written that a Northerner can't take over from buhari... During PDP reign south rule 13 years Obj and GEJ... Yaradua 3 years... North so u expected PDP to zone to South cos APC was zoning to South... Politics doesn't work that way...
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by DatNiggaDaz: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Slurity:
I am a Christian and voted for Tinubu and will support him if he contest again after the first 4 years if I am still satisfy with his first term. It will be foolish for me to see the value in Tinubu and choice someone else among the current contestants. The only person close to Tinubu in quality if Kwakwaso and which I new I will be wasting my vote if I support him.
Lolzzzzz

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by emmyzy19(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Mr sabi sabi is just looking for a cheap attention we know him.
His 4 years running a Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna has done more harm to the Muslim than good.
Thank God bat didn't consider him for the post of SGF & chief of staff cause his statement is capable of distroying this country .
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by DatNiggaDaz: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Incoherent trash! angry

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Basic123:
TINUBU won base on track records! and division in opposition....not a Muslim-muslim ticket

Did he win kaduna?

NO

Majority of NE Muslims and 1/2 NW Muslims voted for ATIKU

My friend shut up there ,track record or Buillion van?

I wonder why God does not punish ppl like you quickly.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by seunjungle1(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Guy on the issue of the majority you mentioned in your comment is very not true bro. I originated from Ogun state, born and brought up in Ibadan city. I schooled in Ado Ekiti, and I'm very familiar with Ondo state very well. As a Yoruba sons and daughters we don't need this kind of argument among ourselves.
We give thanks to Eledumare that granted us victory over the last elections...our focus and prayers should be on how our daddy Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be successful.

Eledumare agbewa oo,
Odua agbewa oo.

Nvestor02:

Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
tomax026:
If the election is not RIGGED by a MUSLIM govt and a MUSLIM INEC man we will know the true level.
We will know if truly Muslim Muslim can win freely and fairly.

You dey mind the foolish ppl?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Image123(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Do a re-election this Saturday, i will vote and support President Tinubu and KShettima again ahead of the clueless liars and thieves Atiku and Obi. Millions of other non-muslims will do same. It is what it is. Everyone has their own personal reasons for their decisions.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Superwave16320: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Tribunal go decide finish your father go continue wailing
Hoelujohn:

Let the tribunal decide. Don't you think so?
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by ogbe88(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

You are not well
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
GEJ Obj were Christians and won elections so what's ur point? Obi and LP can't win even if obi is a Muslim... Only PDP APC can win president elections... LP divided votes in places PDP would win naturally... So u see LP made APC win easier... Atiku/ obi ticket would have beaten tinubu/shetima

My friend close your mouth, Except for rigging Obi won the Drugloed home and away.

Even if you bet Obi handicapp, he would still beat Tinubu.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by gidjah(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2023
donb06:

South West Muslims control the agbero section while south West christians control the academic and industrial section.

That's why after using agberos of the south West ( Muslims) to win elections, they now use the enlightened ones ( christians) to run the government. So everyone knows their place
wanted answering the man but you did fine.the population of the Christians down west is far more than the Muslims ,the christians are just peace loving and calm in the west unlike the Muslims who make lots of noise associated with violence. The noise and violence 50 Muslims can create in a community can out far the noise 100christians in the same community can make.Its nature and training embedded . I have also started telling the Christians down west that they are gradually been pushed away from power by the Muslims via Thier relationship with the Buhari administration and romance with people like elrufai.ots only a matter of time ,it's already rolling out now.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by blueAgent(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
obi won at your house... From all u wrote it shows clearly u lacked understanding of Dynamics of politics rather na beer parlour gist u de share... Let me try to educate ur mind... Only PDP APC can win president elections or even dominate national elections that's why both parties dominate national assembly... LP divided PDP votes.. obi taking third is the best LP can get... GEJ won 2011 cos PDP was the strongest Party then... 2015 APC became a formidable party to PDP and with buhari a popular candidate APC won even if Jega was removed PDP would still lose in 2015... But if it makes u Happy to scream obi the loser won gudluk ooo...

Clown, trying to sound smart.
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by gidjah(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Akinfemmy:

All this stupid kwara people that think all south west is like kwara.

Look at this one saying Muslim is the majority in south west. I don't blame you sha.
no mind am. What's the population of the Muslims in states like osun,Ogun, Lagos ,Ondo, ekiti compare to the christians ??
Re: How We Used Religion To Give Tinubu Victory – El-Rufai by Superwave16320: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2023
But bastard like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi that declared presidential election as war should be allowed to take governing role as their declaration did not divide the country ?

Ofunaofu:

What Elrufai and his fellow bigot have achieved is to further divide this country along religious lines

The truth is that individuals like Elrufai should never have been allowed to take up governing positions because of the type of ideology he propagates

This is not what a country like Nigeria need at this moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / "SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.