Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (19251 Views)

CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Risingblue008(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
East-side always dey represent
wink wink wink
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Solsix(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
It should have been Access bank CEO. Access bank has done incredibly well, than most banks (including Fidelity), in Nigeria...
Is access bank CEO from Anambra?? Is he a female??
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by ican2020: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
It should have been Access bank CEO. Access bank has done incredibly well, than most banks (including Fidelity), in Nigeria...
Stop and accept the reality here cause no one is comparing anything here

You can open your thread and glorify access bank
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Solsix(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2023
TechCapon:
Fidelity bank has always been an anambra bank. Peter Obi was once a CEO there so I'm not surprised another anambra person is at the helm grin
Say what you know, Peter was never CEO of fidelity bank
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by jersy4: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by costandi(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2023
TechCapon:
Fidelity bank has always been an anambra bank. Peter Obi was once a CEO there so I'm not surprised another anambra person is at the helm grin
There is a difference between chairman and CEO you Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Ok12345(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Princeton92:
Why's her right hand looking like a man's hand? shocked

She's pretty though

Me sef shock
Her hand strong pass concrete

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2023
Collecting all the awarde, building herself for GOVERNORSHIP race.....
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Belleful: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Family affair. If you know, you know
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Svoboda(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:

Is she from anambra?
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Earnmoreprofit(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Fantabulos
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Chikeluba25(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Mekus007001: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
She deserves it than that chimamanda and obydiot. Congratulations to her.
Ewu Gambia 🐐....

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by NaijaCover(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2023
DEY Look For News To Post
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by dyera(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
TechCapon:

During the cash crunch, fidelity bank was the only bank that did not give POS transaction wahala. Access bank failed on several occasions.
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by dyera(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
post=123650669:
DEY Look For News To Post

No go kill person O, because you want post bad news.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by mshariff52(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Kingpele:
Great daughters of my great Anambra state... congratulations ....the children of corn will not associate this great women to Peter obi who happens to owe fidelity bank but in their CORNfused state they will gladly associate Peter obi was IPoB who doesn't have any link to PO
There is no point in your comment.
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by NaijaCover(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2023
dyera:

No go kill person O, because you want post bad news.

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by rollandben(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Congrats to her.
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by obiekunie01: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2023
She's a freemason.

the hidden hand.
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Dshocker(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Is she quay? I want her as my lez-partner

Just look at you...
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by seeme2(f): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
So na Omoyiibo be their MD. Make I go close my account with them shaperly grin
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Smartguyboy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
TechCapon:
As if first bank or gtbank will ever allow an Igbo person to smell close to CEO
Everything will always be tribalism in this zoo

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by RaptorX: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sugar mama
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by amadice(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
It should have been Access bank CEO. Access bank has done incredibly well, than most banks (including Fidelity), in Nigeria..

MODIFIED
Lol, I see how I intentionally struck a nerve on the Igbos. This your victim and cry cry mentality, makes it easy to predict your response to stimuli grin..

In other words, I wanted to pull your legs, and you guys fell terribly for it cheesy. Now you see or know how it is feels when discredited, by someone who's supposed to be minding his/her business. Igbos wink!!!

AFTER READING YOUR TRASH, I CAME TO REALIZE YOU ARE JUST AN TRIBAL BIGOT. After reading the headline, you still went ahead to exhibit your ignorant, i saw where where sane people asked if Access boss is from Anambra, you are just an Idi0t and Idi0cy will remain in your Lineage forever. #ADAKA

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by tyinfinity: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
That half baked chimpanzee adichie writer is no more relevant in Anambra state
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by kingsceemark(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
arejibadz:
most useless bank ever

Go and Robbed them as you normally do naw

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Akuruoulo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
It should have been Access bank CEO. Access bank has done incredibly well, than most banks (including Fidelity), in Nigeria..

MODIFIED
Lol, I see how I intentionally struck a nerve on the Igbos. This your victim and cry cry mentality, makes it easy to predict your response to stimuli grin..

In other words, I wanted to pull your legs, and you guys fell terribly for it cheesy. Now you see or know how it is feels when discredited, by someone who's supposed to be minding his/her business. Igbos wink!!!
ozuzuwa boy u are on drugs

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Kobicove(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
TechCapon:

Peter Obi was never CEO of Fidelity Bank, he was the bank's chairman
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by iHateFraudsters: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mindlog:

If dem google up your real name now, nah the lists of people whey owe loan apps your name go dey pop up. 😂😂😂😂

shocked
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by TechCapon(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kobicove:

Peter Obi was never CEO of Fidelity Bank, he was the bank's chairman
chairman is even a bigger post than CEO
Re: Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by bitingcool: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Princeton92:
Why's her right hand looking like a man's hand? shocked

She's pretty though

I tire oo, the right hand strong no be small
abi she be soldier b4.
the hand no resemble the face and left hand.
if this kind hand slap you. sense go return to default settings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / Dangote Refinery Suffers Supply Hiccups: Completion Shifted Till 2020 / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.