Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. (556 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Woman rams into an apartment while following her husband’s car to confirm if he was ch£ating on her.

Re: Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. by detectivejones: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Detective crazy wife hope she learns from this because her death would have given the man more room to exploit
Re: Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. by Dreal1247: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2023
She would have died for nothing. Some women are so jobless that their only duty is to be monitoring the footsteps of their husbands. She has indeed learned in a hard way.
Re: Woman Escaped Death While Stalking Her Husband. by Karlifate: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
When women become obsessed with you and respect you a lot, they want to go out of their way to please you, this is the highest form of love they are capable of — being servile — but they are only like this when you meet a high standard. It‘s utterly conditional and ungodly.

On the flip side, Men don‘t even need to respect a woman to love her. They don‘t need to admire her or look up to her to love her. She doesn‘t need to be better than him. He chooses to take care of something weaker than him, why? Because he finds her sweet childishness charming.

Bottom-line: Men & Women are NOT the same.💯

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Empty And All The Devil's Are Here (part 2) - Pics / Nigeria Has The Most Evil People On Earth / Girls Act Nice To Me Until I Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.