Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol (26040 Views)

Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by magzey: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
PussyKing:

Same Tinubu was against subsidy removal few years ago grin

So he contributed to Nigeria's woes
How times flies grin grin
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Ofunaofu: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu came straight for their jugular by strategically saying in his inaugural speech-“subsidy is gone”. Assuming he didn't make that remark, the fat-feeding cabals would have frustrated plans to remove it.

Now any move the cabals make to frustrate subsidy removal is like a fart in a hurricane, Chess Master Tinubu has outsmarted them. That scam called subsidy has bedeviled us for so long, putting our economy in a chokehold. Yuck!

The people you refer to as fat feeding cabals is the FG represented by Tinubu himself, NNPC and it's allies

There is no subsidy

What just happened is fuel price hike

Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by stevups(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

There were no vehicles and bikes in Nigeria in 18th century and people lived happier than we do today. What changed?

I have been pressing phone since morning because there's no work to do.

In olden days, I would be in the farm. Can I go to farm today as a university graduate struggling with hoes and cutlasses and come to Facebook saying I'm gainfully employed?

Nigeria is done for.

I feel you. You are correct
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Nice one, Tinubu is a wonderful man, he announced subsidy removal and everything is falling into place, what was impossible for 11 years, Tinubu the greatest politician that ever lived do in just one month, what a wonder.

Subsidy was meant to last between January - June 2023....

Tinubu saying Subsidy is removed also said there was nowhere Subsidy was included in the appropriation bill ,handed to him by Buhari....

The mistake he made caused oil marketers to even have enormous gains for June that has already been paid off ..... Oil marketers are living larger in this June while you are praising Tinubu for saying what has been removed already....

If you have another thing to praise Tinubu with, pls bring it for us to praise him, how is he cushioning the effects of the subsidy and which appointments has he made to monitor the means he has put forward?? Fire brigade approach....

Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by leisuretym: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2023
ceejayluv:

Independent Importers will bridge that gap. Nnpcl has a 20 percent stake in dangote refinery, so they can decide to lay back with importation.

Ok, Thank You
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Jerewise332(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

There were no vehicles and bikes in Nigeria in 18th century and people lived happier than we do today. What changed?

In olden days, I would be in the farm. Can I go to farm today as a university graduate struggling with hoes and cutlasses and come to Facebook saying I'm gainfully employed?

Nigeria is done for.
This is a typical lazzy man talk,what is wrong with you having a farmland you plant,harvest and sell your produce even as a graduate?As such you're making your cash. Oga your mentality is degrading.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Christistruth03: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Nigeria is done for

Go and buy mechanical Bush Cutter you will be able to clear at least 5 Acres a day
a graduate should already know this

Nigeria is about to rise and Shine in the Lords Glory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8hR4881IPQ
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Mustack: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2023
theophorus:
Everybody don dey align dey cooperate asap cos we all don realize say no be joke ooo.

Cars don reduce for street. grin

No traffic jam again..
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Dadadididacontr: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Nigeria is not done for, I'm a graduate with two Degree Certificates, yet I'm a farmer with awesome prospect in animal husbandry and vegetables farming.
If you are not gainfully employed, please creat one for yourself.
Sell your iphone and start a puff-puff business in a strategic place, get your market niche and there it goes.
The reason we dont succeed is because we failed to take initial steps.

HopeSpencer:

Nigeria is done for.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by muskay: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Oga, stop talking.What are you waiting for?Go ahead and force the price down.
That is what every Nigerian wants to see.If I were you, I would have just kept quite and force the price down. And people would have applauded you as a true hero and true leader of the IPMAN.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by jahsharon: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2023
What the generals could not do for 26 years, Emilokan Tinubu did it in less than 30 minutes of his administration
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by jahsharon: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bravo!👍👍

You Guys should do it and Lobby NLC or TUC to support you!

The Fuel subsidy Removal is geared to favour only DANGOTE, TINUBU, AND APC HAUSA/FULANI CABALS, while every Nigerians suffers.😒

They want to Chop Alone in Abuja, and Sideline Independent Marketers. 😕

Those Pple that are saying Subsidy will be Beneficial to Nigerians in the long run, nor Wise! sad

This is looking like psychiatric disorders
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by FireUpNow(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
All na mouth. Subsidy removal is here to stay.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Globad(f): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu came straight for their jugular by strategically saying in his inaugural speech-“subsidy is gone”. Assuming he didn't make that remark, the fat-feeding cabals would have frustrated plans to remove it.

Now any move the cabals make to frustrate subsidy removal is like a fart in a hurricane, Chess Master Tinubu has outsmarted them. That scam called subsidy has bedeviled us for so long, putting our economy in a chokehold. Yuck!

Again, your head is correct!

You're an intelligent being

If he had delayed the announcement, they would most likely have overwhelmed him.

He outsmarted them

Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Oh how I love you Tinubu.
God will bless you Tinubu and keep you strong and healthy till the end of your tenure!
Anyone who wishing bad may he live to see you end well and be demystified.
I wish Awolowo had been allowed to rule Nigeria just for oneday.

Azikiwe God will never forgive you wherever you are for your contribution to where Nigeria is today😭😭😭😭😭
Your silly concession that ushered in an Hausa man as the prime minister of Nigeria marked the beginning of what we all witness today in Nigeria, otherwise it could have been Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria, with the Southern Nigeria competiting with world powers unlike the situation we have today where meritocracy is ditched for nepotism just to carry the North along.

All the Northerners that have ever ruled Nigeria had no business helming the affairs of this country.
All the same, with Tinubu in power Nigeria is on the trajectory of greatness again.
After the expiration of Tinubu's government another sound Southerner should rule to consolidation on the gains of Tinubu's rulership.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by MasterTeeUSA: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is how you know the unpatriotic Nigerians. Why is importation the first thing they want to do instead of patronizing local refinery…Dangote while pushing for profits to be used to repair other refineries. I won’t grant importation license as President..and spend forex. These folks only think of themselves…they will start importing lower standard petrol to crash the price, affect Dangote and damage machineries and vehicles. As a govt, even if I do short term license, testing the grade of petrol will be crucial.

naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/07/ipman-says-it-can-force-down-prices-of-petrol/
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by oluspicy: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/07/ipman-says-it-can-force-down-prices-of-petrol/

Daily consumption of Petrol before the Subsidy removal is 69m liters per day.

After subsidy removal last week, we are consuming 13m liters per day.

Our ancestors have suddenly stopped consuming fuel.

Àwọn irúnmọlè ko mu epo mọ́!!!😝😝😝

Naija my country.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Okhuadams(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
All I know is that it will never be well with Buharì, all his family members and associates.

THE WORST MISTAKE OF NIGERIA.
THE MOST CORRUPT, USELESS AND SENSELESS PRESIDENT EVER.

BASTARD RUSHED TO OPEN UNCOMPLETED DANGOTE REFINERY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE UNDESERVED CREDITS FOR IT...

LAUNCHED AN UNEXISTING NIGERIA AIR FLIGHTS STEALING BILLIONS OF NAIRA...
I can see that it's very well with you for you to see person wey e no go well with.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by TemplarLandry: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Brother, you're entitled to your opinion. Lol.
CodeTemplar:

Mismanagement of a welfare scheme doesn't make the scheme a fraud.
Tell uncle Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to fight corruption.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by gotnel: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Nigeria is done for.
You can go to farm today with your degree and proudly says you are gainfully employed.
You just need to start something and then apply your knowledge and strategies for it to blossom to big business where you can easily employ more hands to work for you.
Certificate employment is dwindling worldwide.
Creative employment is taking over.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Cromagnon: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Nigeria is done for.
yes you can
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Cromagnon: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
All I know is that it will never be well with Buharì, all his family members and associates.

THE WORST MISTAKE OF NIGERIA.
THE MOST CORRUPT, USELESS AND SENSELESS PRESIDENT EVER.

BASTARD RUSHED TO OPEN UNCOMPLETED DANGOTE REFINERY IN ORDER TO RECEIVE UNDESERVED CREDITS FOR IT...

LAUNCHED AN UNEXISTING NIGERIA AIR FLIGHTS STEALING BILLIONS OF NAIRA...
did he go there
Why are you like this
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Diddycsbsb: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
You remove subsidy

So that the poor will buy fuel 500+
Some of this fools supporting this nonsense, you people will letter find out letter you have been scammed.. Nothing like fuel subsidy all this thing nah ye ye to make the poor man to suffer..,. If tinubu loves Nigeria this subsidy should not be his first agenda. He should have allowed Nigeria to be buying fuel our old price. May be in his second tenure he look into it. Nigerians have suffered a lot,. Why immediately you came in you inflict pains to Nigerians immediately. There are other things to look into a part from subsidy oga. You first agenda suppose to takle insecurity. Not subsidy. This regime go show Nigerians shege this is what I have seen. To be honest Apc was founded by devil 😈👹him self to torment Nigerians.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by fijihems: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=GeneralPula post=123649601][/quote]

The issue of fuel subsidy removal was never a secret. Buhari had made the declaration that fuel subsidy would come to an end by the end of June 2023.

So every Nigerian who has been following the news was well informed about fuel subsidy removal. I don't know the special magic that Tinubu performed by saying that fuel subsidy is gone during his time speech, that some people are hailing him for.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by MamaletASO: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fuel subsidy Removal

It sweet my belle the way Benin Republic, Cameroon, Ghana, Niger, Sudan people dey cry

Nigeria removed fuel subsidy but nah Dem dey cry pass...

It shows clearly that Nigeria has been subsidizing fuel for the whole west Africa all these years...

Nigeria will be better..

God bless President Tinubu

Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by Simpubozz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
I just hope this subsidy removal yields positive results at the end of the day
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are right..Subsidy had to be yanked off before the beneficiaries could retaliate and do blackmail The Government of Nigeria.

It will be well soonest.
Re: IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol by TemplarLandry: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Youre right sweetie.
PeachtreeReside:

You are right..Subsidy had to be yanked off before the beneficiaries could retaliate and do blackmail The Government of Nigeria.

It will be well soonest.

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / 2023: Don’t Blame Anybody If You Sabotage Obi –NEF / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50