Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,414 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor (26501 Views)

Nigerian Man, Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Elected Black Mayor In US Municipality / Yemi Mobolade Elected Mayor Of Colorado Springs / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

I think you need the job more than I do...

Oh wait. Did you create that post and in your mind imagined it's me?

πŸ˜†
Jesus, wait first, you on your own create a job search post and start to believe it's me searching for the job?

Chaiii... and I was thinking you were looking for job ontop fight.. πŸ˜†

You're so pathetic
I rebuke you poverty in Jesus name.. stop quoting me
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
Mumu brokeass ...pls get off my mention... E don do... I no get your time

But wait first.. are you mentally alright?
That 7up job and the other one you posted, did you just sit down to type and post so it look like I was the one looking for a job?
Seriously ?

Jesus !! Dude, you really need help
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

I get your time...
I wan help your life..
Seems like it's poverty amd madness I am helping you out with...

Person wey go create post himself post am dey wish say na me post am, even vote dey say I go get the job...
No be madness be that?
I rebuke u penury in Jesus name.. stop quoting me
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

But wait first.. are you mentally alright?
That 7up job and the other one you posted, did you just sit down to type and post so it look like I was the one looking for a job?
Seriously ?

Jesus !! Dude, you really need help
no shame in cleaning bottles for 7up.. don't b ashamed... But still fvck off
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
I rebuke you poverty in Jesus name.. stop quoting me

πŸ˜† the poverty ridden man is rebuking poverty, dude even poverty don't have anything more to collect from you, you literally have nothing.. inface you are below poverty...

Someone that is ashamed to post the phone he uses...

Ontop the confirmation of poor and poverty he couldn't even snap 5k lol

Even offered to help my past life of several years back sell ps3 but still couldn't afford it 😒 chaiii
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:32am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Lol.. if that is the illusion you want to create in your head to make you feel better I can help you...

I think you're a "special kind of patient "

Lol... madness is bad oh
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
I rebuke u penury in Jesus name.. stop quoting me

Omoh all these while I thought I was talking to a sane person... πŸ˜†
This world is full of wonders...

And nairalanders una wiched, all of una know say na mad man I be dey talk to for almost 3 hours and no body talked ...

Omoh
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Mad man, how far!!
How is it doing you?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

No wonder you are poor...
Normally poverty amd madness are associated...
There's nothing to be ashamed of...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Omoh all these while I thought I was talking to a sane person... πŸ˜†
This world is full of wonders...

And nairalanders una wiched, all of una know say na mad man I be dey talk to for almost 3 hours and no body talked ...

Omoh
for the last time how much is the outdated PS3 and used cable? I'm sure den even dashed u d gameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Abeg let someone check on this guy oh.. let him not commit suicide and DIE
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Abeg let someone check on this guy oh.. let him not commit suicide and DIE
bottle washer fr 7u..... Shhhhhhh
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
for the last time how much is the outdated PS3 and used cable? I'm sure den even dashed u d gameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜† e dey pain you. Wait first, are you looking for ps3 to buy? Cause I still have a dealer that might have ps3 for you...
And I would pay for you ok
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

I'm sorry about your condition...
You should have imagined another job, why bottle washer?
Do it remind you of the bottles you pick walking along the road in your rags ?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

It was from that post where you were making up job searches for me that I knew you were mad...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

But see ehh... I can help your condition...
You know it's not good to be as poor and as stupid as you are ...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

πŸ˜† e dey pain you. Wait first, are you looking for ps3 to buy? Cause I still have a dealer that might have ps3 for you...
And I would pay for you ok
nope.. I currently have a PS4 and thinking of buying 5 but I don't see d need fr it yetπŸ€”...for your 1970 PS3 , I dey reason to help ur life buy am and break so u can chop atleast
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

It was from that post where you were making up job searches for me that I knew you were mad...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚says someone wey wan sell used HDMI cable
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

I'm sure you were a sewage plumber before running mad..
Lol.. the amount of shyt you inhaled was enough to knock your brain...

Let's do a go fund me for your condition cause as I dey look an you go need pass 12 surgeries
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
nope.. I currently have a PS4 and thinking of buying 5 but I don't see d need fr it yetπŸ€”...for your 1970 PS3 , I dey reason to help ur life buy am and break so u can chop atleast

Liar liar pants on fire...

You have ps4 πŸ˜†
Na the mad man effect dey hold you...

Boy stop bragging..
You have no ps4 .. You've not even owned a ps2 b4
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Lol he said he is thinking of buying 5...

Ps5 wey everybody already own na weting you still dey think of πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Lol... you wan buy and help person wey get $10,000 for em table...

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
No worry we understand, na your condition de do am
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Liar liar pants on fire...

You have ps4 πŸ˜†
Na the mad man effect dey hold you...

Boy stop bragging..
You have no ps4 .. You've not even owned a ps2 b4
when I dey use PS2 highest your mama go fit afford buy u na those Tetris hand games... Not even Gameboy
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Just like contributing a bucket of water from your drum for the ocean...

Lol, is that possible ?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Lol he said he is thinking of buying 5...

Ps5 wey everybody already own na weting you still dey think of πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
who b everybody... definitely not u Sha.... and u skipped d part where I don't see a need for it .. the PS4 sef.. no time to play am
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
when I dey use PS2 highest your mama go fit afford buy u na those Tetris hand games... Not even Gameboy

I told you to drop your account number let me bless your life..

You come here dey embarrass your mama dey tell us how she dey play Gameboy
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

I told you to drop your account number let me bless your life..

You come here dey embarrass your mama dey tell us how she dey play Gameboy
lol ... Take d money upgrade ur life ... Broke ass
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
who b everybody... definitely not u Sha.... and u skipped d part where I don't see a need for it .. the PS4 sef.. no time to play am

Lol.. you never find need for ps5?
But you found for ps4..

Just say you are too broke to afford it...

Ps4 is what you are bragging about, worse of all you don't have it..

Just see your condition..
You just too useless
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Should I show you the money again ?
My life is upgraded..
Yours is just filled with pain
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Should I snap the money again ?

Do you want to see it?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:

Let me make you cum dust small on your trousers

Cause my money long ...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by wahalawahala: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Lol.. you never find need for ps5?
But you found for ps4..

Just say you are too broke to afford it...

Ps4 is what you are bragging about, worse of all you don't have it..

Just see your condition..
You just too useless
lol broke boy ... When I got the PS4 (brand-new) .. den never dash u d ps3 u dey find buyer fr for so many years now πŸ˜„... And I bought it with my hard earned cash so why I no go brag 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos / Notorious Car Snatcher Nnali Osita Caught In Port Harcourt / Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.