Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,543 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor (26521 Views)

Nigerian Man, Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Elected Black Mayor In US Municipality / Yemi Mobolade Elected Mayor Of Colorado Springs / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I don't reply idiotic fools, if Nigeria no favour you, you know the business your lineage are into. Please see below.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
As e dey pain you , body just dey sweet me 😋

Come chop ice cream, caged Buffalo
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I don't reply idiotic fools, if Nigeria no favour you, you know the business your lineage are into. Please see below.

Your other master, the plumber don go rest, na you wey never borrow sense still come here dey argue with your master ...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Onuku...
Your idiotic maggot brains did not comprehend that foreigners don't see tribe but nationality lol...

You are stuck in Nigeria and you will suffer fuel price... I would pray fuel goes up to 2k per liter so rats like you would be caged indoors for some months...
After those Mates in death roll that your father is leading. Try and send your father food ok.. I heard he is the only yoruba man there... my sympathy to your mourning family idiot...

I shyt on your stupidity, if you like don't mellow down let me help your pathetic , useless miserable existence you call a life .

Dumbo, E pain you abi, I think you should check the list if your missing father is among them. I can send you the list. generation of criminals. Hardly you see any family in Igbo land that does not have a son or daughter on death row in asia, that is how you're raised, A satanic tribe that takes pride in criminality. That is why your region is no go area for anybody that wants to do well in life. you either run to Lagos or other developed environment.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

The number 21 I heard it's your father... that's why the news was at your family door and I am just hearing about it...

😆 how are you people coping up?

You still never get sense. We don't take pride in criminality like your tribe. We take pride in education, innovation and inventions. One of such is this platform (Nairaland) where you're expressing your frustration. So you see, we are not drug dealers, 419, child traffickers or human eaters. That's why your people are trooping to Lagos everyday to escape poverty.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Dumbo, E pain you abi, I think you should check the list if your missing father is among them. I can send you the list. generation of criminals. Hardly you see any family in Igbo land that does not have a son or daughter on death row in asia, that is how you're raised, A satanic tribe that takes pride in criminality. That is why your region is no go area for anybody that wants to do well in life. you either run to Lagos or other developed environment.

😆 mumu man..
I live in a first world country unlike you that is suffering the hardship with your beheaded father lol who was learning how to trade drugs.....
Maggot brain , you think the so called lagos self na una get am, 😆 seems some idiot don't only not have sense but also don't know his history...
You're a big fool to forget you also ran to lagos.. hahaha 😆 the stupidity of some people would never cease to amaze me...
I heard the no 21 person on death roll was your father lol, how did he die? Did he shyt his pants or stick out his tongue?
I and my family are doing well and have access to a developed country, you don't have access to even Ghana, go there make them lock you up for jail... lol
Fuel price go soon reach 1000 then let me see what you would use to power your gen and charge phone ...
Darkness child, bat follower
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
As e dey pain you , body just dey sweet me 😋

Come chop ice cream, caged Buffalo

Ndi developers.

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You still never get sense. We don't take pride in criminality like your tribe. We take pride in education, innovation and inventions. One of such is this platform (Nairaland) where you're expressing your frustration. So you see, we are not drug dealers, 419, child traffickers or human eaters. That's why your people are trooping to Lagos everyday to escape poverty.

Of only you know either reason we troop to lagos is for embassy amd sea port...

Let the president open one in the east as they are afraid to and watch lagos become a desert...
Your akamu brain wouldn't understand this cause it's too complex for your maggot sized head...

Skull miner dey here dey judge ... the only thing a yoruba Muslim is good with is just to be a babalawo and skull mine... no other talent ..
Just useless from birth, born to stay by the side and be jealous over other tribe..

We are your landlord, be careful or I will put call 😆
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Ndi developers.

Your posting of picture as a job started since 2021..
Lol see how long you have cultivated your hate for the igbo tribe...
You have been the only picture carrier since years back for nairaland as person wey no get job...

You no get a life, na to dey find and repost pictures

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Ndi developers.

I talk am
We never talk finish you don jump go carry picture post...
😆 them born you Born posting pictures?

I wonder how many pictures of hate dey that your small phone..

Lol..
See this thing and dedication to his job ..

Post another picture mumu hegoat let me see...

This time post your father's own
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Ndi developers.

I know you only wish you were igbo..
That's why you re filled with so much hate...

Watch how you would deny it and psychological let's observe the pain in your denial
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

😆 mumu man..
I live in a first world country unlike you that is suffering the hardship with your beheaded father lol who was learning how to trade drugs.....
Maggot brain , you think the so called lagos self na una get am, 😆 seems some idiot don't only not have sense but also don't know his history...
You're a big fool to forget you also ran to lagos.. hahaha 😆 the stupidity of some people would never cease to amaze me...
I heard the no 21 person on death roll was your father lol, how did he die? Did he shyt his pants or stick out his tongue?
I and my family are doing well and have access to a developed country, you don't have access to even Ghana, go there make them lock you up for jail... lol
Fuel price go soon reach 1000 then let me see what you would use to power your gen and charge phone ...
Darkness child, bat follower

Animal, I can see the level of your reasoning. So everybody will have to travel to make it. I laugh at your foolishness. I am doing very well if you must know. What I found amazing about you ipig miscreants is that you think one has to travel abroad to do well in life.

No wonder, this is are your types abroad with no meaningful means of livelihood than criminality. Ndi developers

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Animal, I can see the level of your reasoning. So everybody will have to travel to make it. I laugh at your foolishness. I am doing very well if you must know. What I found amazing about you ipig miscreants is that you think one has to travel abroad to do well in life.

No wonder this is one of your type abroad with no meaningful means of livelihood that criminality.

IbadeHQ:

Please...for longevity sake can i use my fuel generator to charge 200amp battery and inverter.

😆
Does this sound like someone doing well?
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Please...for longevity sake can i use my fuel generator to charge 200amp battery and inverter.

Instead of you to calm down let me help your poor miserable life...

You call this doing well?
😆
Poor generator pulling servant ..
😢

Fuel price go rise kill you..
Watch how you would remain in the dark soon
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

😆
You want to charge abi?

You will charge ok...
Go to charging center and charge
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

😆
Does this sound like someone doing well?

You leave matter go find dey my post. I just dey laugh. What is wrong with the post. I don't have to travel to do well that is what I'm telling you. I'm okay with what I'm blessed with. That is all.
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Instead of you to calm down let me help your poor miserable life...

You call this doing well?
😆
Poor generator pulling servant ..
😢

Fuel price go rise kill you..
Watch how you would remain in the dark soon

Mumu, so I should buy diesel gen to charge small battery.....una just dey make me laugh I swear. Even restaurants use fuel generator. If you want to help, please go back home and do give away not me. your people are suffering back home, help their miserable lives.

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You leave matter go find dey my post. I just dey laugh. What is wrong with the post. I don't have to travel to do well that is what I'm telling you. I'm okay with what I'm blessed with. That is all.

Go pull your generator 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Mumu, so I should buy diesel gen to charge small battery.....una just dey make me laugh I swear. Even restaurants use fuel generator. If you want to help, please go back home and do give away not me. your people are suffering back home, help their miserable lives.

IbadeHQ:

A retard livin in zoogeria. I feel ur pain.

Let's help your miserable life first 😆
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

I talk am
We never talk finish you don jump go carry picture post...
😆 them born you Born posting pictures?

I wonder how many pictures of hate dey that your small phone..

Lol..
See this thing and dedication to his job ..

Post another picture mumu hegoat let me see...

This time post your father's own

That is my problem with you ipig miscreants. Everybody must not traffic drugs to become somebody in life.

A fool like you should know that criminality is not the only way to make it in life.

As you requested this is your father below, see what he turns to after taking Mpuru nmiri. He needs your help.

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

That is my problem with you ipig miscreants. Everybody must not traffic drugs to become somebody in life.

A fool like you should know that criminality is not the only way to make it in life.

As you requested this is your father below, see what he turns to after taking Mpuru nmiri. He needs your help.

Chaii poor boy, you carried your family album post here dey fight say me and you na from same family...
😆 🤣 😂.

Take that your father's picture away. I didn't ask for it...
Lol... from your gallery you dey uproot your father's picture, I am not your brother, we font share same father ...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Lol, yrat like you... 😆 😂 😆 I feel your pain. You really want to have a brother 😆 🤣 😂 😹

But you look identical to your dad oh, you don't need a DNA test. With all those other men your mother have been servicing in my house...

😆 which one pain you pads? That we igbos are your landlords or that we igbos are doing much better than you? Or that we igbos have 2nd passport to disappear when things go south?

Open up to me and tell me your frustration...
I don't mean open up like a gay you are. .. lol we all know you like dick 🤣
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Na only you ask for pictures of her man's dick...

Gayness ... you are just too sex starved ....
Too hungry and thirsty that's why you have time to be mastubating on pictures of igbo men...

Do the size of their trousers turn you on?
Or size of our pocket ?
I'm just asking

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

You're a Muslim yoruba abi?
Those ones that recently started rearing cows amd fucking them in the bush? 😆

When prostitutes can go as low as N500 you enter bush dey Bleep your food...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Chaii poor boy, you carried your family album post here dey fight say me and you na from same family...
😆 🤣 😂.

Take that your father's picture away. I didn't ask for it...
Lol... from your gallery you dey uproot your father's picture, I am not your brother, we font share same father ...

E pain you abi,

when does a Yoruba man start answering "Ibe Okafor"

I just sent you fathers picture and you're denying it. You no be Igbo again? You wan shift goal post.

I thought you're sensible, for denying your father, this is how I view you right now.

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by IbadeHQ: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Waterbear:

Lol, yrat like you... 😆 😂 😆 I feel your pain. You really want to have a brother 😆 🤣 😂 😹

But you look identical to your dad oh, you don't need a DNA test. With all those other men your mother have been servicing in my house...

😆 which one pain you pads? That we igbos are your landlords or that we igbos are doing much better than you? Or that we igbos have 2nd passport to disappear when things go south?

Open up to me and tell me your frustration...
I don't mean open up like a gay you are. .. lol we all know you like dick 🤣

Talk of being landlord and doing well. You mean like this one's aaai?

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

E pain you abi,

I just sent you fathers picture and you're denying it. You no be Igbo again? You wan shift goal post.

I thought you're sensible, for denying your father, this is how I view you right now.

😆 🤣 from your gallery you dey claim your father na igbo man..
This guy, you are a very dumb guy, we all know that man is a yoruba Muslim, look at the shape of his head and look at the shape of your head. Your father's DNA is boldly written...

Lol. How would my dad be in your phone gallery?

My dad is your wallpaper, he is the one you worship and pray to be like, since it's only igbos you admire...

But you see, changing your father's name so he sounds igbo is not a smart move, that's not how to become an igbo man ...
If you pay me I can help you change tribe
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Lol... like it or not, we are your landlords...
😆 🤣 😂

If e pain you , go build house ..
Do you think it's easy to own lagos all the way from Anambra and owerri?

Guy we are legends, you can only wish to be like us but you can never be
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

E pain you abi,

Check your gallery, you must have more pictures of your dad, we know all this photo editing apps, so changing his name would not do you any good...

Lol...
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

See your brother here, I found him at the backyard of one of the houses my boys were building in your fathers land which now belong to us...

That's your brother and his goat 🐐...

Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Come let me better your life,
Let me splash dollar on your face small, I know as someone stuck in Nigeria, you have never seen dollars before...
Your plumber friend last night begged for a picture before he went to bed...
I'm sure your revolting is an indirect way of asking for yours ..

Let me splash small dollar on your face and show you what living looks like....
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Stop disgracing your father online and humble yourself ... which one is let me pull gen and charge my inverter ?
😆 poor man's living ...
Come let me upgrade your life small let me show you how igbos live 😏
Re: Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor by Waterbear(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I don't know which one is more sad, that you are a poor yoruba Muslim or you are stuck in Nigeria...

I don't know which one is more sad
That you live in denial to your miserable state or you love to suffer from your real masters the northern Muslims.. the real Muslims...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Niger State In Traditional Attire (photos) / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / ₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.