Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW (2537 Views)

“Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
I shudder to think what would have happened if the huge oil deposits in the Niger delta responsible for 80% of Nigeria's revenues including the ones used in paying salaries in Osun and Ekiti states were to be situated in the Niger delta?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by duro4chang(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
As if there is no fuel in the south west.

19 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by RockHard: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Why can't Ibos also have a state in their region, just one, where other Nigerians can have a sense of belonging? SS has Port Harcourt; lots of yorubas and other Nigerians live and make a living in PH and not once have they had any clash with the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Ijaws and other indigenes. Not once. North Central has many cities like Jos, Ilorin, Lokoja, FCT where other Nigerians are doing ok coz of their multi-ethnic nature. North East has cosmopolitan cities as well coz their states are multiethnic. Ditto North West.

But iboland is different. You can't even work on Monday in peace due to terrorist threats of cutting off your head and maiming you. No law supports such barbarity but ibos want it that way and the few other Nigerians living there have no choice but to play along if they value their lives. Why is it only ibos that refuse to accommodate other Nigerians? Why no single cosmopolitan state or city in iboland. Yet they are free to do as they wish in other parts of Nigeria. Why??!!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by banku: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Go ask those older than you what Awolowo did with cocoa income for the West, Nigerians and Africans.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
duro4chang:
As if there is no fuel in the south west.
grin grin
Very soon you will be using only fuel produced in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
banku:
Go ask those older than you what Awolowo did with cocoa income for the West, Nigerians and Africans.
Cocoa will soon be used to pay salaries in the SW

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Raskimonojendor: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
This Peter Obi's loss is still affecting your medulla oblongata. Y'all be creating senseless topic upandan grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by pandoragirigory: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
What happened to the functioning sea port in Lagos
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
pandoragirigory:
What happened to the functioning sea port in Lagos
Sea port money does not account for 80% of Nigeria's revenue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
I shudder to think what would have happened if the huge oil deposits in the Niger delta responsible for 80% of Nigeria's revenues including the ones used in paying salaries in Osun and Ekiti states were to be situated in the Niger delta?
u igbos should stay in your lane

Is that too hard to understand?
Na u no fit stay for your region n na u dey complain pass

Na because of u igbos Yorubas wake up from their slumber

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This Peter Obi's loss is still affecting your medulla oblongata. Y'all be creating senseless topic upandan grin

You have been wailing all over Niaraland even after Thieftinubu was selected, let me tell you there is no peace for the wicked hence why you wailing and teeth gnashing everyday on Nairaland. don't forget to answer his question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by optionalY09: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

The refinery is in Lagos. Niger Delta oil is owned by SW Ijaw and Ondo are Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
optionalY09:

The refinery is in Lagos. Niger Delta oil is owned by SW Ijaw and Ondo are Yoruba.

Ijaw is not a yoruba, stop by force attach with other tribes, spit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
optionalY09:

This people would soon start claiming Niger delta oil.Which one is SW ijaw grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos should stay in your lane

Is that too hard to understand?
Na u no fit stay for your region n na u dey complain pass

Na because of u igbos Yorubas wake up from their slumber
Shut up!! Stop feeding with Niger delta oil money.The very moment you do that,we will leave your skull mining region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by David160(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Omo... These fools won't let us hear word. Everyday they'll be crying about how they're funding the Nigerian economy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by David160(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:
Why can't Ibos also have a state in their region, just one, where other Nigerians can have a sense of belonging? SS has Port Harcourt; lots of yorubas and other Nigerians live and make a living in PH and not once have they had any clash with the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Ijaws and other indigenes. Not once. North Central has many cities like Jos, Ilorin, Lokoja, FCT where other Nigerians are doing ok coz of their multi-ethnic nature. North East has cosmopolitan cities as well coz their states are multiethnic. Ditto North West.

But iboland is different. You can't even work on Monday in peace due to terrorist threats of cutting off your head and maiming you. No law supports such but ibos want it that way and the few other Nigerians living there have no choice but to play along if they value their lives. Why is it only ibos that refuse to accommodate other Nigerians? Why no single cosmopolitan state or city in iboland. Yet they are free to do as they wish in other parts of Nigeria. Why??!!

Slave Don't deflect from the question

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
David160:

Omo... These fools won't let us hear word. Everyday they'll be crying about how they're funding the Nigerian economy
Honestly!! They way they assume everyone who comments online live in Lagos which there are supposedly hosting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Shut up!! Stop feeding with Niger delta oil money.The very moment you do that,we will leave your skull mining region.
please how is south west feeding wit Niger delta money?

Have south west ever depended on anyone?

Go n read about south west n understand that even before d discovery of oil south west have been doing tings wit agriculture

Have u ever heard of cocoa house, operation feed d nation that the thief obj turned to obasanjo farms Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
David160:

an Igbo calling someone slave gat to b d 11th wonder of d world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
please how is south west feeding wit Niger delta money?

Have south west ever depended on anyone?

Go n read about south west n understand that even before d discovery of oil south west have been doing tings wit agriculture

Have u ever heard of cocoa house, operation feed d nation that the thief obj turned to obasanjo farms Nigeria

Of course!! Niger delta oil money is what is currently responsible for 80% of Nigeria's revenue.It is oil money that is currently feeding the SW.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
an Igbo calling someone slave gat to b d 11th wonder of d world

Every tribe in Nigeria know you people as a slave, there is nothing to debate here about that, deal with the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Superwave16320: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
What is being used to pay salary is Ebonyi Anambra Enugu n Abia ?

I no sure say your papa head correct with this post.

kcnwaigbo:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:

What natural resources do you have in Osun and Ekiti state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:

Enugu, Anambra is blessed with abundant natural resources, your people is a liability to Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by RockHard: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
David160:

That question doesn't deserve an answer coz a SW state (Ondo) is already part of Niger-Delta, and other SW states like Ogun and Lagos also have oil & gas deposits but we're not obsessive about oil like you lots. Now that I've addressed that, will you and the Op now answer my question? Why is it that SE is so hostile to other non-ibo Nigerians? Till today I'm yet to meet a single non-ibo that would attribute his success, in business or any other sector of the economy, to iboland. That's how hostile you lot are. Why? Yet you're the loudest when it comes dragging land and other matters with Indigenes of other regions and states. Again I ask, why??!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

That question doesn't deserve an answer coz a SW state (Ondo) is already part of Niger-Delta, and other SW states like Ogun and Lagos also have oil & gas deposits but we're not obsessive about oil like you lots. Now that I've addressed that, will you and the Op now answer my question? Why is it that SE is so hostile to other non-ibo Nigerians? Till today I'm yet to meet a single non-ibo that would attribute his success, in business or any other sector of the economy, to iboland. That's how hostile you lot are. Why? Yet you're the loudest when it comes dragging land and other matters with Indigenes of other regions and states. Again I ask, why??!!!
the same economic desert they themselves are running from in droves with polybag

Which sane person will leave even osun n go to south east?

Even they themselves see it as badluck going back to d south east to settle down

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Enugu, Anambra is blessed with abundant natural resources, your people is a liability to Nigeria
a typical saying his region is the best but he will never stay there, he will prefer to go n b dragging d same place he labelled slum

No wonder u people re having problem everywhere u found yourself

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by David160(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

So because someone couldn't keep up with the competitive spirit of the Igbos in the SE iz now our fault... If your business failed to take off in the SE it's because you're a terrible business man.. Igbo people are here making millions everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Same thing the west did with Cocoa Money..

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
which other name will u call a tribe that 3 million of them were killed n nothing happened?
They were denied presidency till date
They were always humiliated
Don’t forget Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters

N lastly , your messiah is still in jail with nobody paying attention to your salty tears n even d newly adopted messiah have been rubbished n he’s crying around in court

Please tell me how best to treat a slave

Childish and chest beat always with nothing to show for it,

Dude stop crying, i thought you won .... why wailing and ranting everyday here on Nairaland?
Did Python dance change any situation of living in South east?
Don't be ashamed of being a slave, it has something to do with your DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

News: Four Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnap / Enugu State Versus Innoson Motors: When Charity Began At Home / What Is Protocol List ? Why Is It So Important In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.