Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW (2542 Views)

“Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

That question doesn't deserve an answer coz a SW state (Ondo) is already part of Niger-Delta, and other SW states like Ogun and Lagos also have oil & gas deposits but we're not obsessive about oil like you lots. Now that I've addressed that, will you and the Op now answer my question? Why is it that SE is so hostile to other non-ibo Nigerians? Till today I'm yet to meet a single non-ibo that would attribute his success, in business or any other sector of the economy, to iboland. That's how hostile you lot are. Why? Yet you're the loudest when it comes dragging land and other matters with Indigenes of other regions and states. Again I ask, why??!!!
What percentage of the Niger delta oil production does Ondo state contribute?
Akwa Ibom,Rivers and Delta states contributes more to the Nigerian coffers than any other state of the federation yet you people will not allow us rest with Lagos this!! Lagos that!!

SE is hostile? It was only in Lagos out of the 36 States of the federation that non-indigenes were attacked for voting for their choices!! Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Ijaw is not a yoruba, stop by force attach with other tribes, spit
We’re from the same Ancenstry..

Read the speech below;

https://www.nairaland.com/7055474/olu-warri-visits-abiodun-predicts
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Childish and chest beat always with nothing to show for it,

Dude stop crying, i thought you won .... why wailing and ranting everyday here on Nairaland?
Did Python dance change any situation of living in South east?
Don't be ashamed of being a slave, it has something to do with your DNA
python dance is d reason y lots sit at home till today
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

We’re from the same Ancenstry..

Read the speech below;

https://www.nairaland.com/7055474/olu-warri-visits-abiodun-predicts
Oga shut up!! Ijaw is not Yoruba.An ijaw woman was almost blinded in Surulere by Yoruba thugs for voting for LP during the last elections.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
a typical saying his region is the best but he will never stay there, he will prefer to go n b dragging d same place he labelled slum

No wonder u people re having problem everywhere u found yourself

Childish again, I live outside Nigeria, there is nothing like having problem everywhere, all these bullshit propaganda only come from Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda news paper and whatsapp group, Igbos as husband is a hot cake in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Your people got no ball to compete with us. i love seen your people in pains and tears like this, it make me cum orgasm
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Childish again, I live outside Nigeria, there is nothing like having problem everywhere, all these bullshit propaganda only come from Lagos/Ibadan express propaganda news paper and whatsapp group, Igbos as husband is a hot cake in Nigeria and outside Nigeria
Your people got no ball to compete with us. i love seen your people in pains and tears like this, it make me cum orgasm
tell that to d South African or d Ghanaian or d Indian that is tired of have a particular tribe in Nigeria come around to create nuisance in their country

I can bet all my balls that u are into illegal shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
tell that to d South African or d Ghanaian or d Indian that is tired of have a particular tribe in Nigeria come around to create nuisance in their country

Childish again with inferiority complex, have you seen any Igbo politician involved in fraud and Drug business? you can only find these in your tribe, here is my witness :

US court jails suspended Ogun governor’s aide, Abidemi Rufai, five years for fraud

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/556299-us-court-jails-suspended-ogun-governors-aide-abidemi-rufai-five-years-for-fraud.html?tztc=1

Thieftinubu the president select is a known well drug lord in the United State

Tell me one Igbo politician involved in this kind of criminal acts? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:
Why can't Ibos also have a state in their region, just one, where other Nigerians can have a sense of belonging? SS has Port Harcourt; lots of yorubas and other Nigerians live and make a living in PH and not once have they had any clash with the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Ijaws and other indigenes. Not once. North Central has many cities like Jos, Ilorin, Lokoja, FCT where other Nigerians are doing ok coz of their multi-ethnic nature. North East has cosmopolitan cities as well coz their states are multiethnic. Ditto North West.

But iboland is different. You can't even work on Monday in peace due to terrorist threats of cutting off your head and maiming you. No law supports such but ibos want it that way and the few other Nigerians living there have no choice but to play along if they value their lives. Why is it only ibos that refuse to accommodate other Nigerians? Why no single cosmopolitan state or city in iboland. Yet they are free to do as they wish in other parts of Nigeria. Why??!!
shut the fvck up Rasheed!

SE has even more cosmopolitan cities like Onitsha and Enugu are really huge places with huge diversity

You cannot sit in ogbomosho and know that

You need to travel befor you talk rubbish

We Igbos are hardworking we take calculated risk we don't hide under brown roof and cry about strangers trying to take over

SE is bursting with , industrialist and wickedly smart businessmen thus the need to expand

There is absolutely nothing wrong spreading out we are not cowards we are go getters

We accommodate Una we accommodate Una thunder fire you your yansh! Did you dash us anything for free ? You tribalistic lots sell things twice the price to us of course we get money we will buy it if it's worth it. Tomorrow you'll cry about dominance

There are many others in Igboland doing their businesses building houses of course land is costlier in SE than any region in Nigeria.Igboman like money bring money him go sell land . It's because you don't have that's why you can't buy .

All you wrote here is just a cowardly man hiding behind his mom's dirty wrappers crying about go getters

Go out there and compete

I have said it many times it doesn't matter who is ruling

If Igbos work the hardest they'll continue to strive stronger if you people continue to hate , slander and jealous you're only adding fuel .

Indeed after this election there has been huge springing up of industries in the East that doesn't stop us from spreading out.

Thunder fire your yansh there bloody coward!

Travel no! You go come here dey cry give your papa
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:

Any Ghanaian reading your post must be laughing at your ignorant with your stupid comment, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lazy people
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Childish again with inferiority complex, have you seen any Igbo politician involved in fraud and Drug business? you can only find these in your tribe, here is my witness :

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/556299-us-court-jails-suspended-ogun-governors-aide-abidemi-rufai-five-years-for-fraud.html?tztc=1

Thieftinubu the president select is a known well drug lord in the United State

Tell me one Igbo politician involved in this kind of criminal acts? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its u igbos wierd imagination cos same USA sent reps to the inauguration even when adichie wrote encyclopedias to biden he ignored d hate filled mugu n immediately congratulate jagaban d boss

I am not surprise u people from that side hold on to mediocre a lot

No b una say them clone buhari?
No b same tribe believe trump wey no send una papa wan come conduct referendum for your village?
Na still same u believe a local champion from agulu will rule us

Guy I get your time n I go clear your doubt today

Rubbish imagination wan kill una for that side wit your fake prophets n empty headed citizens

Where is nnamdi kanu your messiah today?

U people will learn d hard way

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

SE has even more cosmopolitan cities like Onitsha and Enugu are really huge places with huge diversity

We Igbos are hardworking we take calculated risk we don't hide under brown roof and cry about strangers trying to take over

SE is bursting with , industrialist and wickedly smart businessmen thus the need to expand

There is absolutely nothing wrong spreading out we are not cowards we are go getters

We accommodate Una we accommodate Una thunder fire you your yansh! Did you dash us anything for free ? You tribalistic lots sell things twice the price to us of course we get money we will buy it if it's worth it. Tomorrow you'll cry about dominance

There are many others in Igboland doing their businesses building houses of course land is costlier in SE than any region in Nigeria.Igboman like money bring money him go sell land . It's because you don't have that's why you can't buy .

All you wrote here is just a cowardly man hiding behind his mom's dirty wrappers crying about go getters

Go out there and compete

If Igbos work the hardest they'll continue to strive stronger if you people continue to hate , slander and jealous you're only adding fuel .

Indeed after this election there has been huge springing up of industries in the East that doesn't stop us from spreading out.

an Igbo calling someone a coward

Abeg don’t make me laugh

Where is your warrior nnamdi kanu?

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
which other name will u call a tribe that 3 million of them were killed n nothing happened?
They were denied presidency till date
They were always humiliated
Don’t forget Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters

N lastly , your messiah is still in jail with nobody paying attention to your salty tears n even d newly adopted messiah have been rubbished n he’s crying around in court

Please tell me how best to treat a slave

The slaves are th richest per capita cheesy how about that?

They're the least poor beating everyone wotowoto in human development index ranking grin grin

Imagine beating your brothers for looking fresh 😜 so looking fresh is synonymous to being igbo? cheesy cheesy that summerai

NW has ruled the most but has the poorest people

SE has the richest people per capita grin

I think that's what Solomon meant by slaves riding on houses grin grin

Cry if like make satan rule if Igbos work hard they'll continue to be richest the cry will continue cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by 00FFT00(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
I shudder to think what would have happened if the huge oil deposits in the Niger delta responsible for 80% of Nigeria's revenues including the ones used in paying salaries in Osun and Ekiti states were to be situated in the Niger delta Southwaeste?

Those selfish, backstabbing lots would've sued for secession long before we gained independence from the British.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by RockHard: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

What percentage of the Niger delta oil production does Ondo state contribute?
Akwa Ibom,Rivers and Delta states contributes more to the Nigerian coffers than any other state of the federation yet you people will not allow us rest with Lagos this!! Lagos that!!

Oil proceeds are not the only source of revenue that are allocated to Nigerian states. VAT contribution along with other taxes and revenue streams are there as well. The revenue from land, air and sea ports are also there, of which Lagos contributes the most. Those oil producing states you mentioned get the highest allocations of any state in Nigeria, yet the Lagos y'all love to hate and diss but won't leave alone is way better off than them thanks to its Yoruba administrators. Fvck oil money. SW states (minus Lagos) raise more IGR than the SE states put together. Heck, Ogun alone has more IGR than all your states put together, enough to make her independent of federal allocation, so yeah, you can shove your oil money down your throats. At the end of the day, na una dey rush our states coz they're more economically vibrant than those shit-holes you call states.

SE is hostile? It was only in Lagos out of the 36 States of the federation that non-indigenes were attacked for voting for their choices!! Bunch of hypocrites

More APC supporters were attacked and intimidated in SE on election day than ibos were attacked in Lagos, you guys were just better at hiding your atrocities so go and sit down someplace with your hypocrisy. Rigging and intimidation was more prevalent in SE than any other state or region on election day. #Fact. And yes, SE is well-known to be hostile to outsiders else Ipob wont be going on record murdering and warning peaceful Northerners in your states. I personally know of two Yoruba drivers of Dangote trucks that were butchered in cold-blood in iboland by your Ipob bandits. There are more than enough reports of non-ibos being refused land allocation and sale by ibos coz they're not from your region. You can deny it all you want but most Nigerians know how y'all roll over there.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
an Igbo calling someone a coward

Abeg don’t make me laugh

Where is your warrior nnamdi kanu?

See mumu you
That summarised what I meant.
Nnamdi kanu called for referendum not war he asked for referendum.

You cowards couldn't even win him in a debate cheesy

All you do is arrest him

He even won several times in your own courts you cowards wouldn't release him grin

There's nothing cowardly speaking up

the real cowards are those who keep quiet when they're oppressed wink

Let that sink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

The slaves are th richest per capita cheesy how about that?

They're the least poor beating everyone wotowoto in human development index ranking grin grin

Imagine beating your brothers for looking fresh 😜 so looking fresh is synonymous to being igbo? cheesy cheesy that summerai

NW has ruled the most but has the poorest people

SE has the richest people per capita grin

I think that's what Solomon meant by slaves riding on houses grin grin

Cry if like make satan rule if Igbos work hard they'll continue to be richest the cry will continue cheesy
richest from ipob bureau of statistics?

I guess u haven’t heard about d poverty capital of d south?
Check Nigeria poverty rating index n understand that your chestbeating is thrash

With all d crime u engage in to make money u are still no where close to being d richest, all those your bullshit are gotten from your wierd imagination

I get your time today

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

Oil proceeds are not the only source of revenue that are allocated to Nigerian states. VAT contribution along with other taxes are there as well. The revenue from land, air and sea ports are also there, of which Lagos contributes the most. Those oil producing states you mentioned get the highest allocations of any state on Nigeria, yet the Lagos y'all love to hate and diss but won't leave alone is way better off than them thanks to its Yoruba administrators. Bleep oil money. SW states (minus) raise more IGR than the SE states put together. Heck, Ogun alone has more IGR than all your states put together, enough to make her independent of federal allocation, so yeah, you can shove your oil money down your throats. At the end of the day, na una dey rush our states coz they're more economically vibrant than those shit-holes you call states.

More APC supporters were attacked and intimidated in SE on election day than ibos were attacked in Lagos, you guys were just better at hiding your atrocities so go and sit down someplace with your hypocrisy. Rigging and intimidatedion was more prevalent in SE than any other state or region on election day. #Fact. And yes, SE is well-known to be hostile to outsiders s else Ipob wont be going on record murdering and warning peaceful Northerners in your states. I personally know of two Yoruba drivers of Dangote trucks that were murdered in cold-blood in iboland by your ipib bandits. And speaking of being hostile, there are more than enough reports of non-ibos being refused land allocation and sale by ibos coz they're not from your region. You can deny it all you want but most Nigerians know how y'all roll over there.

Have you been to SE?

Any evidence of what you're saying

You slanderous lots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
its u igbos wierd imagination cos same USA sent reps to the inauguration even when adichie wrote encyclopedias to biden he ignored d hate filled mugu n immediately congratulate jagaban d boss

I am not surprise u people from that side hold on to mediocre a lot

No b una say them clone buhari?
No b same tribe believe trump wey no send una papa wan come conduct referendum for your village?
Na still same u believe a local champion from agulu will rule us

Guy I get your time n I go clear your doubt today

Rubbish imagination wan kill una for that side wit your fake prophets n empty headed citizens

Where is nnamdi kanu your messiah today?

U people will learn d hard way

Your people can do anything to make money, from skull mining to fraud, even one of your politician is cooling his ass off in prison at the moment due to fraud in the United State, Your thiefnibu president select ... your mentor, lord and savior is a drug dealer in the United State,
that case is still in court at the moment.

My point is Igbos will never do that, kiss the truth grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

See mumu you
That summarised what I meant.
Nnamdi kanu called for referendum not war he asked for referendum.

You cowards couldn't even win him in a debate cheesy

All you do is arrest him

He even won several times in your own courts you cowards wouldn't release him grin

There's nothing cowardly speaking up

the real cowards are those who keep quiet when they're oppressed wink

Let that sink
cowards are walking free n your brave man is languishing in prison n begging d man he hates d most to free him

Same mugu that was bundled into a donkey cage into the country

Imagine only your tribe where your so called warlord always run away after getting into trouble

Same wit ojukwu n kanu

They were both disgraced at d end of everything, even ojukwu contested in Igbo land n failed woefully

Chestbeating no dey tire una, instead make u lay low make people no enter u since na u dirty pass u will prefer to beat chest till they take u to d cleaners

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
cowards are walking free n your brave man is languishing in prison n begging d man he hates d most to free him

Imagine only your tribe where your so called warlord always run away after getting into trouble

Same wit ojukwu n kanu

They were both disgraced at d end of everything, even ojukwu contested in Igbo land n failed woefully

Chestbeating no dey tire una, instead make u lay low make people no enter u since na u dirty pass u will prefer to beat chest till they take u to d cleaners

I hope you got some skull mine yesterday?
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:

Same wit ojukwu n kanu

We fought! You guys can't fight all Nigeria we did that!

Till one million years we are proud of Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu

All you guys do is envy and slander

We live rent free in your heads

Watch out by 20 years time you won't have a land of your own

The new generation of igbos coming are not only business oriented but super educated and intelligent

One thing I'm grateful to God is our resilience

We'll always thrive bring it on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by BATified2023: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Your people can do anything to make money, from skull mining to fraud, even one of your politician is cooling his ass off in prison at the moment due to fraud in the United State, Your thiefnibu president select ... your mentor, lord and savior is a drug dealer in the United State,
that case is still in court at the moment.

My point is Igbos will never do that, kiss the truth grin grin grin
I like your last point, igbos will never rule us n we will never give them Biafra

Our forefathers dealt with their forefathers n we the children are doing same to their children n they dare not do anything than to make noise

Fulani man said he’ll will let lose if he doesn’t win n later he won

U people have been killing your self since time immemorial n noting show

Yorubas used common sense n got all u killed your self for since 50 years ago

The same Yorubas that ended d war without firing a single shot

The brain is more powerful than d sword

Look at how we addressed d fulanis menace with amotekun n we tame them

U people are still collecting back to back from Fulani n they are even electing governors for u now

Hope uzodinma 4th position says “HI”

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by RockHard: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Have you been to SE?

Any evidence of what you're saying

You slanderous lots!

Two people (yorubas) wey I know died in the hands of Ipob ibo terrorists in the same SE, so hell the fvck no! I ain't going to no SE. To do what? Same place ibos are fleeing from. Like seriously

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
I like your last point, igbos will never rule us n we will never give them Biafra

Our forefathers dealt with their forefathers n we the children are doing same to their children n they dare not do anything than to make noise

Fulani man said he’ll will let lose if he doesn’t win n later he won

U people have been killing your self since time immemorial n noting show

Yorubas used common sense n got all u killed your self for since 50 years ago

The same Yorubas that ended d war without firing a single shot

The brain is more powerful than d sword

Look at how we addressed d fulanis menace with amotekun n we tame them

U people are still collecting back to back from Fulani n they are even electing governors for u now

Hope uzodinma 4th position says “HI”

When the Igbo rule then you can go and burn down your whole region, we will take over your region as Igbo land grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
richest from ipob bureau of statistics?

I guess u haven’t heard about d poverty capital of d south?
Check Nigeria poverty rating index n understand that your chestbeating is thrash

With all d crime u engage in to make money u are still no where close to being d richest, all those your bullshit are gotten from your wierd imagination

I get your time today

Go and argue with fact

SE is the least poorest region which means it's the richest per capita

And of course I know why you guys cry all the time

See eh more is coming we are fvcking resilient and hardworking people na Una go tire

That era of physical war is over

That era of peddling fake news about Igbos is over

The most powerful tools you guys have which is media dominance is over

Now everyone can search and recheck datas

Una go cry more we no send

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by RockHard: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Go out there and compete

Yimu. Ibos only thrive in other climes coz the natives allow y'all, not in spite of the natives as you like to believe in your delusions. It's not because you're more competitive than other Nigerians. If other Nigerians choose to become as protectionist about their territory as you lot are in iboland, una go calm down with your opata yarns.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Go and argue with fact

SE is the least poorest region which means it's the richest per capita

And of course I know why you guys cry all the time

See eh more is coming we are fvcking resilient and hardworking people na Una go tire

That era of physical war is over

That era of peddling fake news about Igbos is over

The most powerful tools you guys have which is media dominance is over

Now everyone can search and recheck datas

Una go cry more we no send

The most poor region in Nigeria and you are complaining they have bought almost all the land in your region? Omo una case na oyo oooooo .... i know before the year end you will sell that small remaining land your parents left for you to an Igbo to do Owambe party grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

Yimu. Ibos only thrive in other climes coz the natives allow y'all, not in spite of the natives as you like to believe in your delusions. It's not because you're more competitive than other Nigerians. If other Nigerians choose to become as protectionist about their territory as you lot are in iboland, una go calm down with your opata yarns.

I don't blame you for the way you guys dey reason because you were raised to drink garri with kurikuri in the morning and aftternoon, tell me how can i expect you to have good developed brain? cool cool undecided
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by KwuoteYourFada: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:

Two people (yorubas) wey I know died in the hands of Ipob ibo terrorists in the same SE, so hell the fvck no! I ain't going to no SE. To do what? Same place ibos are fleeing from. Like seriously
See lie na grin grin cheesy Chineke cheesy cheesy
SE is as peaceful as anything your stupid ibadan express gutter press keep dishing you guys fake news to excite your delusions grin grin

Or just another silly excuse to be hiding under his dad's brown roofed building in ogbomosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Days From Abroad But Got Killed By One Chance / I Can’t Abandon Jonathan Now–mark ! / Breaking News: London Money Laundering Trial: Theresa Ibori Sentenced To 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.