Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW (2539 Views)

“Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
ItooWorWor:

How many babies did you sell in your factory today?
How many him sell and how many him eat grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

YOU DESERVE THE SAME RESPONSE

We don't do money ritual, maybe they are getting patronize by the lazy tribe known as skull miners grin grin grin grin grin, they can kill even their mother, father or siblings for money ritual. they love human heads

Otokoto people mostly sell the babies so you can use them for your usual rituals.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ofemannnu:

How can poor Igbos buy land?
They just rent a few land to you and later they kick you out of their land.
Have you ever seen anybody carry land go una okpoko before?

You need to sell to us to be able to afford and do your Owambe party and enjoy your (Yoruba soup ).... because i can see your spelling was wrong as a proud man of your tribe.

I am coming to buy one soon, i just want to exprience una craziness small .... forget omoile matter we go run it together
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by honestivo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nigeria would have since been divided , niger delta ppl are the most generous ppl in the world

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Afonjanawerey: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
honestivo:
Nigeria would have since been divided , niger delta ppl are the most generous ppl in the world

they don't know that ... i have stop being patriotic Nigeria since last year, here is faceless forum and this is best place know how other people feel about your tribe ..... anybody can pretend and you can see why the country is never going to progress, i already join the bandwagon, the insult to my people by this people is disgusting and unbearable ... i am here to replicate the same back to them, i will be here until the day i die

Trolling we have been doing over decades but I've never tried it with any part of Nigeria before but this people to dey over chest beat ....
more of my people are getting the game now .... we shall see about it ... you block me i create another.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by NaMe4: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
RockHard:
Why can't Ibos also have a state in their region, just one, where other Nigerians can have a sense of belonging? SS has Port Harcourt; lots of yorubas and other Nigerians live and make a living in PH and not once have they had any clash with the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Ijaws and other indigenes. Not once. North Central has many cities like Jos, Ilorin, Lokoja, FCT where other Nigerians are doing ok coz of their multi-ethnic nature. North East has cosmopolitan cities as well coz their states are multiethnic. Ditto North West.

But iboland is different. You can't even work on Monday in peace due to terrorist threats of cutting off your head and maiming you. No law supports such barbarity but ibos want it that way and the few other Nigerians living there have no choice but to play along if they value their lives. Why is it only ibos that refuse to accommodate other Nigerians? Why no single cosmopolitan state or city in iboland. Yet they are free to do as they wish in other parts of Nigeria. Why??!!

Actually, a point was made here.

Irrespective of ethnicity, the right to free movement is taken from everyone residing in the SouthEast at least every Monday.
And it seems the authorities and stakeholders are all happy with this.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Raf4: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin
Very soon you will be using only fuel produced in the SW

When we were using incomes from cocoa to develop the SW, many of your grannies ran in droves to SW to seek opportunities and greener pastures. It was like this until your kinsman, Aguiyi Ironsi, truncated regional form of govt just because his SE region couldn't even pay good salaries not to talk of any meaningful development in your region.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You need to sell to us to be able to afford and do your Owambe party and enjoy your (Yoruba soup ).... because i can see your spelling was wrong as a proud man of your tribe.

I am coming to buy one soon, i just want to exprience una craziness small .... forget omoile matter we go run it together
You are an Igbo man.A poor man cannot buy any land.Igbos are the poorest people in the South of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
BATified2023:
its u igbos wierd imagination cos same USA sent reps to the inauguration even when adichie wrote encyclopedias to biden he ignored d hate filled mugu n immediately congratulate jagaban d boss

I am not surprise u people from that side hold on to mediocre a lot

No b una say them clone buhari?
No b same tribe believe trump wey no send una papa wan come conduct referendum for your village?
Na still same u believe a local champion from agulu will rule us

Guy I get your time n I go clear your doubt today

Rubbish imagination wan kill una for that side wit your fake prophets n empty headed citizens

Where is nnamdi kanu your messiah today?

U people will learn d hard way
Leave the lazy petty trader.
You get bad mouth sha. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by sharpsecret: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2023
BATified2023:
an Igbo calling someone a coward

Abeg don’t make me laugh

Where is your warrior nnamdi kanu?
Igbo land is the only land that cannot be conquered...Yorubas are coward for letting fulani defeat them in a battle and install emirs in Ilorin... fulanis conquered you for your backyard you no talk...na Igbos wey buy peacefully na him be your problem
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by sharpsecret: 4:49am On Jun 09, 2023
RockHard:

Oil proceeds are not the only source of revenue that are allocated to Nigerian states. VAT contribution along with other taxes and revenue streams are there as well. The revenue from land, air and sea ports are also there, of which Lagos contributes the most. Those oil producing states you mentioned get the highest allocations of any state in Nigeria, yet the Lagos y'all love to hate and diss but won't leave alone is way better off than them thanks to its Yoruba administrators. Fvck oil money. SW states (minus Lagos) raise more IGR than the SE states put together. Heck, Ogun alone has more IGR than all your states put together, enough to make her independent of federal allocation, so yeah, you can shove your oil money down your throats. At the end of the day, na una dey rush our states coz they're more economically vibrant than those shit-holes you call states.

More APC supporters were attacked and intimidated in SE on election day than ibos were attacked in Lagos, you guys were just better at hiding your atrocities so go and sit down someplace with your hypocrisy. Rigging and intimidation was more prevalent in SE than any other state or region on election day. #Fact. And yes, SE is well-known to be hostile to outsiders else Ipob wont be going on record murdering and warning peaceful Northerners in your states. I personally know of two Yoruba drivers of Dangote trucks that were butchered in cold-blood in iboland by your Ipob bandits. There are more than enough reports of non-ibos being refused land allocation and sale by ibos coz they're not from your region. You can deny it all you want but most Nigerians know how y'all roll over there.
everybody na thief but na you wey Dem catch be barawo... Igbos could hide their attrocities cos they are organised
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by sharpsecret: 4:56am On Jun 09, 2023
BATified2023:
that one na story

Make them come try and now

Make arsenal try win champions league in this age
you just dey jump up and down like pikin wey him mama come back from market...you ain't making sense bro ..try give yourself brain if God no give you brain
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by sharpsecret: 5:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Ofemannnu:

How can poor Igbos buy land?
They just rent a few land to you and later they kick you out of their land.
Have you ever seen anybody carry land go una okpoko before?
na. Him una never kick Fulani out of Ilorin since
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Raf4:

When we were using incomes from cocoa to develop the SW, many of your grannies ran in droves to SW to seek opportunities and greener pastures. It was like this until your kinsman, Aguiyi Ironsi, truncated regional form of govt just because his SE region couldn't even pay good salaries not to talk of any meaningful development in your region.
Ikom a single town in cross River state produces more Cocoa than the entire SW.Please get educated and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Ofemannnu:

Does Britain have your foolish oil?
Just because the mumus that relied on only oil do not know how to govern properly doesnt mean that everybody will be like them.
We Yorubas are some of the best administrators in the world.
During regionalism,we didnt have oil and we performed positively than all the other regions.We even lent money to your ancestors twice.
We are still the best administrators,reason Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE.
Very soon you will return to your regionalism.Cocoa will soon start paying your salaries.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]u are not intelligent at all[color=#770077]
Intelligent man who can't even quote properly on nairaland.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Thomasankara(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Intelligent man who can't even quote properly on nairaland.
[/color]quote what?[color=#770077]
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by NeloNelo: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2023
sharpsecret:
Igbo land is the only land that cannot be conquered...Yorubas are coward for letting fulani defeat them in a battle and install emirs in Ilorin... fulanis conquered you for your backyard you no talk...na Igbos wey buy peacefully na him be your problem

Here’s what Shehu Sani thinks;

Former Lawmaker Shehu Sani Supports The Call for The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

https://thegisthouse.com/former-lawmaker-shehu-sani-supports-the-call-for-the-release-of-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Raf4: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Ikom a single town in cross River state produces more Cocoa than the entire SW.Please get educated and stop making a fool of yourself.

So, what is the impact of that cocoa on Ikom? Ikom is still a village with lesser development compared to the neighbouring Ugep, Obubra or Ogoja. What a bunkum like you don't know is that when cocoa was still gold/valuable, the like of Ikom never new how cocoa looked like then.
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by kcnwaigbo: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Raf4:

So, what is the impact of that cocoa on Ikom? Ikom is still a village with lesser development compared to the neighbouring Ugep, Obubra or Ogoja. What a bunkum like you don't know is that when cocoa was still gold/valuable, the like of Ikom never new how cocoa looked like then.
Oga ikom is far more developed than Ugep,Obubra and Ogoja.

Try and travel small
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by ItooWorWor(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ofemannnu:

How many him sell and how many him eat grin

I dey sure sey f wan wey em eat pass d wan wey em sell. grin
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
ItooWorWor:

I dey sure sey f wan wey em eat pass d wan wey em sell. grin
grin
Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Ofemannnu: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Stop that thing,you no go hear grin

Re: What Would Have Happened If The Niger Delta Oil Was In The SW by Tukpa8: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Spit on your father, Ijaws are in Benin republic too that’s their origin. Stay there in your red muddy landlocked Anambra and start trying to lay claims on Niger Delta
benin republic cannot be somebody origin....can nigeria ever be origin?
A composition of man can never be origin of person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E F C C Arrests Ayo Fayose, Impeached Ekiti State Governor / China Is Taking Over Africa: Africans Should Be Worried. / Nigerian 'black Money' Scam Turns Deadly For Two Suspected Con Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.