Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable (5061 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by whiteroses(f): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2007
if you see him run for your life, he killed his girlfriend because they both promised each other to be as one for ever but she walked. "We exchanged rings. We promised each other that we would never part. We agreed that if we parted, we would die together"
He said: "I tried to remind her about our promise to each other but she wouldn’t listen. Her mother hates me and made her to change her mind. I came with the knife. I stabbed her and stabbed myself. I stabbed myself three times. I wanted the two of us to die like we agreed. If she leaves me, what am I living for?"
this man survived in hospital but the poor girl didn't. you cant trust anyone

Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by acidrop(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2007
OMG, but hw d babe gon play him like that noow, but this guy look dangerous i wouldnt even be looking his wayin d first place
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by lifestyle1(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2007
love is dangerous!!
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by folly69(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2007
Thanx for the warning i'll keep him off my sister.Anyways u look soooooo hoooooooot girl how can i get in touch with u
Don't worry i'm not like him
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by acidrop(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm, i will c hw dis one will go grin
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
is he in jail?
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by acidrop(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
no i mean the lil love birds here, ofcourse he will go 2 jail undecided
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by moondust(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
That guy's going to be sorry he lived, lol
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Acidrop

Well i hear naija police administration is a bit unorganised. i stand corrected

I just hope it will not be like the many mishaps in Naija and he'll  be let off the hook lightly.

I do hope he goes to jail or a mental home. Some where he'll be locked up from vulnerable women.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by acidrop(f): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
hahah, lol, u yarn d truth bout 9ja policemen abeg
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by nana(f): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
Eya,poor dude! May the soul Of Stella continue to rest in peace(Amen).
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Bolarge(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
It's funny but why is it I only feel pity for this guy? cry
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by mishooo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2007
i cant blame them, they were moved in the first place by lust not love. That what poverty of the mind does. Eeeya!! I pity the Dead and the Living as well .
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by godslead(f): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
OMG, can u imagine shocked
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by trendy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
*Why do fools fall in Love*
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by tundewoods(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
Love is worth dying for ! grin
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
If I see him, I won't run - I would pass death penalty on him
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by benit(f): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
Pure Obssession. Lesson: Ladies beware of such guys.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by azpunpin: 4:32am On Sep 07, 2007
Ina men, I fear for love oooooooooo
Why dat gurl mama no leave them to display Love, Now she don let the Guy display Death instead of Love, I tire for some parent ooooo,
But d guy don overthink and think that is the only way, Haabaa u don enter GBESE now, Well God go save u sha if u save ur self but i no say Nah battle Line u don draw, U betta beg God to take u away now or else, Nah inside Jail u go display ur Love again,
U too much oooo, Love murderer.

Love Ya.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by waxyweller: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oEyyaaaaaa he pitty this guy oh, no be him fault , na over love, na the kain guyz wey we need for Nigeria be dis, this kind of guy would do anything for his girl, i bet if U ladies have this kind of guy ,U would be the luckiest woman on earth, cus he will always be there for U
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2007
@ waxyweller

erm ,,,,,,, bros your  head correct so?

you dey pity de guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, canta fire your ynash!!!!!!

if the babe be your sista; you 4 don kill de guy long time!
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by mukina2: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2007
Love can kill sad

run away from love o sad
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by mazaje(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2007
Life no easy ohhh
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by waxyweller: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2007
@NaJa HaJe

I no get sister thank God, no be una go dey make oath with man if Love don cover una eyes? abi Una no dey make mouth?? yeye people grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by DrDre1(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Too bad sad

@ Mukina2
Hmmm, grin
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by mukina2: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ Dr Dre
what? grin

run from love na sad love can kill o sad cheesy
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by ikris(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
Omo, na mental case!
This kain love na for craze people o!
In fact, na kolomental, but with the knife, d death was instrumental!
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ waxyweller

i no blame you. you can only reply based on your experience.

There are actually ladies that don't need to make oaths in order to profess their love and commitment.

@Ikris

You be faze brother?  this one wey all ya replies dey begin with mental case.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by waxyweller: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
NaJa HaJe , abeg leave story jooooo , all of una be the same thing,, if una see guy wey get money and big dick, una go dey swear una life say una go die with am, Abeg disappear joo undecided undecided
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by kelechiodo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2007
A lover that kills was not actually in love but in lust. You can not kill someone you love no matter the level of provocation. Love is not only patience but very meek. It endures all. So my poor Guy lied when he stated that he was in love.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by ammamat(f): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2007
Could that be real Love ,
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by iice(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2007
Nuts!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechanic In Trouble After Breeze Fell A Tree On A Customer Car. PHOTOS / Top Ten Most Dangerous Cities In The World / Forget Hushpuppi, Meet 19-year-old Guy Who Was Arrested For Opening Fake Bank Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.