Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56390 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by LailaIkeji1: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jealous girlfriend sets her boyfriend's Range Rover Sport ablaze!!!!
What would you do if your girl does this to you?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/photo-of-day-guy-cheats-and-his.html

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by emmanwandud(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
I die well

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by vallycan: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
I wud skin her alive by usin her for a means in getting anoda or even more..... Dat kind galfrend for no exist again

7 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by dhejykeane: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
If ds is for real den dt gyal na enemy of progress.a whole range,if na me dt gyal don die.walahi

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by pendusky(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
thats is simply the result of cheating, sometimes i always advice ladies to pour water on their head at least once a month, carrying bondage on head call weavon or whatever is sometimes fire itselves. this scene can be coverd by nollywood and use it as a scene in love on fire titled movie...

24 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Maidoki14(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
She don die be dat na.na suya i go take ha do before d range rover go burn finish.cos ha life dos nt worth more dan 15million

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by waleadex(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
hmm...this is indeed worse than what my friend's wife did to his car.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Henrypraise: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
(My pple say girl wen no get fear for her bf range rover SPORT 4 dat mata na either witch, ogbanje, or her papa na general for miltary or she hold knife wen she wan use stab u)

I will kiss her and tell her I love her after which, I will buy an old tortoise car(beetles) and we will drive in it to her dads birthday.

42 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
pendusky: thats is simply the result of cheating, sometimes i always advice ladies to pour water on their head at least once a month, carrying bondage on head call weavon or whatever is sometimes fire itselves. this scene can be coverd by nollywood and use it as a scene in love on fire titled movie...
if i E-slapped you na, pple will say am wicked! angry

5 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Ayab1203(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Meeeeeeeeen! Make this guy go give thanksgiving to anything when him dey worship abeg .He for unknowingly marry condemned psychiatric case put for house! Nways, na her wedding budget she just light .

19 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Tolexander: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
I will look for water to quench the fire before descending on her!

8 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!

8 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lol. It better be photoshop or something. . .otherwise, I guess this is what you get for involving yourself emotionally with these glorified runz girls in the name of 'relationship'.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Chinwem(f): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Wow shocked.........car could explode at any moment!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Smart9(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
She's buying a new one! Must!

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by kreamidiva(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Ehn Say wetin happen Ha! she go burn inside that range o!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by patholaw: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
I go use her do ritual... grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by duni04(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!
on top say wetin? na me get car?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is really mean and heartless of her, what a waste. The girl needs proper thrashing.

I guess the insurance company will pay for it though so long the vehicle is insured.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
i would accept it as part of the game..... and let the insurance company deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.

27 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Baba419(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
see house see range, why she no go burn am?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Henry praise: (My pple say girl wen no get fear for her bf range rover SPORT 4 dat mata na either witch, ogbanje, or her papa na general for miltary or she hold knife wen she wan use stab u)

I will kiss her and tell her I love her after which, I will buy an old tortoise car(beetles) and we will drive in it to her dads birthday.

nice one, I will probably do same, but mine would be using the beetles on our wedding day . grin

.........And it would be the ride the bride would ride in grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
she will burn with the ride ..walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by MajeOfficial: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
its just material

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by theripper3: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
I will personally hunt all her family members down.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
My Rangy of 15mila? I go set her on fire too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2013

This girl...I get where she's coming from, really. Getting your heart smashed by the one person you gave it to wholly and completely can make one very irrational. That said, violence is not the answer.
:
:

11 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Joshcoli(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Omo shocked her own don be...

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Next time i won't cheat! grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
That house will probably get touched soon as the fire spreads. Just get her arrested and charge her to court. Bribe the police, the judge and the prison officials so that she will rot in jail.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by churific(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
"Jealous Girlfriend" and "Guy Cheats" are not quite the same thing.

If someone cheated on you, you would want to do the same to them. I probably wouldn't do that but I'll wish it on them.

"Jealousy" is something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.