Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) (35106 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Nolevel666: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
TechCapon:
You don't grant asylum to Muslim terrorists from Syria and expect to sleep with your two eyes closed. All Muslim terrorists from Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq and including Nigeria should be abandoned to rot in their sh!thole countries
Cold beer for you brother

Those people and their wicked mind eh

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by OkukoIgbo: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Truthday:

Jesus is a murderers who gets joy in slaughtering people's throat

You don't sound well at all
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 2:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Emu4life:

1) Show me the bible verse where Jesus was Worshipped and he approved it. Besides, if the people worship an Image, does that make the Image God??
2) Prophets of God forgive sins through approval of God. They don't forgive by thier powers. A classical example is the Woman who came to Jesus and ask that her child should be at the right hand of Jesus on Judgment day but Jesus made it clear that it wasn't his to give but the Father, God the Omnipotent.
3) All prophets of God came out of God
4) Every Miracle Jesus did was by the will of God the sender of Jesus. John 5:30 ( "I can of Mine own self do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father who hath sent Me.).
But you people turned it to "(Nothing he couldn't do)"

Finally, Peter is in better state to tell us who Jesus is than any current Bible interpreter/Pastor/man of God. This is how Peter (who ate, drank, slept, walk & lived with Jesus) described Jesus Christ ;

Acts 2:22:
"O ye Men of Israel! listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders
and signs, which God did through him, as
you yourselves know.

Jesus is a Man approved/accredited /sent by God with miracles and wonders just like prophets before him.
Do not compare God, the creator, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient with anyone lest you draw on your selves painful chastisement on judgement day.

It's obvious you like to fool yourself.

Hebrews 1:6
And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says,
“AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM.”

Philippians 2:10
so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Matthew 14:33
And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”

Matthew 2:2
“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east and have come to worship Him.”
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 4:04am On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”

“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw his star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

I guess you are the one fooling yourself here. Read that verse again, read it slowly to understand, you will see that the guy you quoted is absolutely right. If you want to read the holy books, you don't just read for reading sake, you read to understand so as every bit of it is fully digested. That's is why we pray for God to bestow understanding upon us when reading these verses. "Son" in the Bible doesn't mean offspring, son is not to be used in the literal sense. The meaning of son is metaphorical, which means it carries different meanings. Son here entails servant. And note that Jesus is not the only person son is being ascribed to, we can be called sons. Fo example,sons of God; servants of God. A person or a people can take the word son. Just like saying Abdul, which means Servant of. E.g. Abdulsalam; Servant of The Giver or Son (Servant) of the giver.
Son= Servant/Slave, you get the logic?
The Hebrews use metaphors to give meanings to a word. For example, children could have many meaning not just offsprings. E.g., We are children of this party (We are GUESTS of this party). Children= Guests. That knifeman's name is Abdhamasih, which means Servant of the Messiah. You are getting the logic now?
Read far and wide to understand things, be calm and make research.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

The Firstborn, isnt that supposed to be Adam?? So because God asked the Angels to Bow to Adam, that means Adam is God toocheesy
Besides, all these verses you provided are ambiguous verses subject to different interpretation.
I mean, is God afraid to tell us clearly in an unambiguous statement, with authority that he is God and we should Worship like in Isaiah 44 vs 6 " Thus said the Lord King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts. "I am the First and I am the Last, and besides me, there's no god"[
This is God talking with authority and making it clear that he is God. In Jesus case, why do we have to always make assumptions that may not even be correct. Perhaps, you are the ones forcing the Godship on Jesus.
These are Jesus's comments about his personality;

John 17 vs 13
And This is life eternal that they may know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou have sent.

John 12 vs 49
" For I have not spoken of my own self, but the Father who sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I shall say and what I should speak"

John 14 vs 28
"For the Father is greater than I....... "

Mathew 24 vs 36
" But of that Day and hour(Judgement Day) no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but the Father (God) only"

All the verses above points to Jesus acknowledging to be sent by the Father (God, the supreme). He even conceded somethings are beyond his knowledge and that only the Father (God who sent Jesus) knows them.
He also said he was only doing what he was sent to do (just like other messengers of God before him).

Apparently, some folks are bent on taking the Long journey to the Bottomless pits, hence forcing 'Godship' on an innocent Jesus Christ, the messenger of God. May y'all be guided, Amen.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akinola100:

I guess you are the one fooling yourself here. Read that verse again, read it slowly to understand, you will see that the guy you quoted is absolutely right. If you want to read the holy books, you don't just read for reading sake, you read to understand so as every bit of it is fully digested. That's is why we pray for God to bestow understanding upon us when reading these verses. "Son" in the Bible doesn't mean offspring, son is not to be used in the literal sense. The meaning of son is metaphorical, which means it carries different meanings. Son here entails servant. And note that Jesus is not the only person son is being ascribed to, we can be called sons. Fo example,sons of God; servants of God. A person or a people can take the word son. Just like saying Abdul, which means Servant of. E.g. Abdulsalam; Servant of The Giver or Son (Servant) of the giver.
Son= Servant/Slave, you get the logic?
The Hebrews use metaphors to give meanings to a word. For example, children could have many meaning not just offsprings. E.g., We are children of this party (We are GUESTS of this party). Children= Guests. That knifeman's name is Abdhamasih, which means Servant of the Messiah. You are getting the logic now?
Read far and wide to understand things, be calm and make research.

Antichrist.

I know your type false teachers, I pity you and your punishment.

I would not be surprised if you are Jw.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emu4life:

The Firstborn, isnt that supposed to be Adam?? So because God asked the Angels to Bow to Adam, that means Adam is God toocheesy
Besides, all these verses you provided are ambiguous verses subject to different interpretation.
I mean, is God afraid to tell us clearly in an unambiguous statement, with authority that he is God and we should Worship like in Isaiah 44 vs 6 " Thus said the Lord King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts. "I am the First and I am the Last, and besides me, there's no god"[
This is God talking with authority and making it clear that he is God. In Jesus case, why do we have to always make assumptions that may not even be correct. Perhaps, you are the ones forcing the Godship on Jesus.
These are Jesus's comments about his personality;

John 17 vs 13
And This is life eternal that they may know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou have sent.

John 12 vs 49
" For I have not spoken of my own self, but the Father who sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I shall say and what I should speak"

John 14 vs 28
"For the Father is greater than I....... "

Mathew 24 vs 36
" But of that Day and hour(Judgement Day) no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son (Jesus), but the Father (God) only"

All the verses above points to Jesus acknowledging to be sent by the Father (God, the supreme). He even conceded somethings are beyond his knowledge and that only the Father (God who sent Jesus) knows them.
He also said he was only doing what he was sent to do (just like other messengers of God before him).

Apparently, some folks are bent on taking the Long journey to the Bottomless pits, hence forcing 'Godship' on an innocent Jesus Christ, the messenger of God. May y'all be guided, Amen.

If you cannot understand those simple Bible verses than you have a problem.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
blueAgent:

If you cannot understand those simple Bible verses than you have a problem.

Dog wey go lost no dey hear him master whistle. Idol worshippers will give reasons to continue their idolatry too. May you be guided.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 2:06am On Jun 13, 2023
blueAgent:

Antichrist.

I know your type false teachers, I pity you and your punishment.

I would not be surprised if you are Jw.

So you mean if the writer Is a JW, it means he's astray and other JW followers are also lost? Why make conclusions and give judgements. And I guess you didn't even go on your own to make research
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Akinola100:

So you mean if the writer Is a JW, it means he's astray and other JW followers are also lost? Why make conclusions and give judgements. And I guess you didn't even go on your own to make research

100% yes.

Which research?
When would you ppl JW stop teaching lies?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Jalaw: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
teefaht:

So you believe the France government will change the narrative to protect an attacker? Why would they do that?

But you guys will easily believe he's a Muslim because he was from Syria. Just like how all northerners are Muslim to you people.

Hypocrite!!!

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Jalaw: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
pillager:

Yes, that's why they went back in time and manipulated the "Allah Akbar" he said to "in the name of Jesus" you empty brained idiot

We know them, when we see them

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Jalaw: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Farid24224:

Fool!!

He was shouting in English... Check the narrative, don't just start ranting because of your hatred for a religion..

I knew their game

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by pillager: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Jalaw:

We know them, when we see them

Yh, Source: "someone that knows him"

Clowns
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

100% yes.

Which research?
When would you ppl JW stop teaching lies?

Look at yourself.
It's a shame you are not practising what is taught as the right thing. For you to call a whole sect as one that is on a lost cause is a very big shame. You now see the reason why we all came from the dust.
And you still want to wallow in your own ignorance, enough evidence and truth were posted and yet you still believe what isn't even correct. Sir, you should just do what's right
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Akinola100:

Look at yourself.
It's a shame you are not practising what is taught as the right thing. For you to call a whole sect as one that is on a lost cause is a very big shame. You now see the reason why we all came from the dust.
And you still want to wallow in your own ignorance, enough evidence and truth were posted and yet you still believe what isn't even correct. Sir, you should just do what's right

Which evidence?

You worship in a cult that deviates from God's teaching and you claim you are right.

I guess the evidence you talk about is the clear bible verses you ignore or twist to suit your lies?

I hope you know the severe punishment awaits those who add or remove from God's word?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

Which evidence?

You worship in a cult that deviates from God's teaching and you claim you are right.

I guess the evidence you talk about is the clear bible verses you ignore or twist to suit your lies?

I hope you know the severe punishment awaits those who add or remove from God's word?

Wow, you are calling a sect of Christianity a cult? How amazing. If you show intolerance and resentment towards a domination of Christianity how much more for Islam and other religions. Well, that asides, let get to the Bible. A certain commenter was trying to highlight several verses in such a way so that he could make you understand what you were getting wrong. He tried his best for you to not transgress to you chose to do otherwise after so much evidence was shown to you. I guess you should sit back and review some those things he was trying to make you understand, so please read his comments again so that you don't get lost and change what shouldn't have been changed
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Akinola100:

Wow, you are calling a sect of Christianity a cult? How amazing. If you show intolerance and resentment towards a domination of Christianity how much more for Islam and other religions. Well, that asides, let get to the Bible. A certain commenter was trying to highlight several verses in such a way so that he could make you understand what you were getting wrong. He tried his best for you to not transgress to you chose to do otherwise after so much evidence was shown to you. I guess you should sit back and review some those things he was trying to make you understand, so please read his comments again so that you don't get lost and change what shouldn't have been changed

There is nothing to read, you deliberately twist God's word to suit your false doctrine.

Are you supposed to obey God or Man?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
blueAgent:

There is nothing to read, you deliberately twist God's word to suit your false doctrine.

Are you supposed to obey God or Man?

I should I even twist God's word, of what purpose? What would I gain from it and why would I want to do it from the first place?
And I must obey the word of the creator not man
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Akinola100:

I should I even twist God's word, of what purpose? What would I gain from it and why would I want to do it from the first place?
And I must obey the word of the creator not man

You lie.

There is no evidence that you JW obey God's word.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
blueAgent:

You lie.

There is no evidence that you JW obey God's word.

You are not a spiritual being to tell me that JW faithfuls do not obey the word of God. I can see you will be a person filled with pride, it's seen in your utterances
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Akinola100:

You are not a spiritual being to tell me that JW faithfuls do not obey the word of God. I can see you will be a person filled with pride, it's seen in your utterances

Pride for telling you the truth?

How do you obey the word of God?

God said he gave man his literal son out of love for Man.
But JW claims God only gave a messenger called the son of God, thus making God a liar and his love for man becomes questionable.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
blueAgent:

Pride for telling you the truth?

How do you obey the word of God?

God said he gave man his literal son out of love for Man.
But JW claims God only gave a messenger called the son of God, thus making God a liar and his love for man becomes questionable.

You are the one contradicting and confusing yourself. Are you telling me that God reproduced, something that is peculiar to only biological organisms. Do you believe ascribing Jesus as a literal son is a form of blasphemy? So because God loves man, that is why he sent his literal son to mankind. What about generations past, people that lived before christ ever came? That entails they are not loved by the almighty, so are you telling me that their fate resides in hell eternally? Can you see what I said earlier about you talking as if you are the one that will judge everyone. Bro, please stop defending gibberish, go out and make extensive research.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Akinola100:

You are the one contradicting and confusing yourself. Are you telling me that God reproduced, something that is peculiar to only biological organisms. Do you believe ascribing Jesus as a literal son is a form of blasphemy? So because God loves man, that is why he sent his literal son to mankind. What about generations past, people that lived before christ ever came? That entails they are not loved by the almighty, so are you telling me that their fate resides in hell eternally? Can you see what I said earlier about you talking as if you are the one that will judge everyone. Bro, please stop defending gibberish, go out and make extensive research.

Who said reproducing is peculiar to only biological organisms?
And if God can create organisms that reproduce can he himself reproduce if he wants?

I was not the one that said he reproduced, God himself said.

New King James Version John 16:28
I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2023
blueAgent:

Who said reproducing is peculiar to only biological organisms?
And if God can create organisms that reproduce can he himself reproduce if he wants?

I was not the one that said he reproduced, God himself said.

New King James Version John 16:28
I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

Look at the verse you quoted. Do you see any word related to reproduction? Did you see something like "I was born by the father" or Something akin to reproduction or the act of giving birth . Is it also sensible to say because God created you, he actually birthed you into this world? Can you see the contradiction everywhere. And notice the world "The father". He didn't mention "My father"; which you would think he's a biological son of God. "The father" in the verse denotes God as a supreme being, the cherisher, the Sustainer, the provider, the creator of all creations, the One,e.t.c.
You quoted a verse and you didn't even understand what you quoted. You are just trying to defend what you don't even understand so you can score a point.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Akinola100:

Look at the verse you quoted. Do you see any word related to reproduction? Did you see something like "I was born by the father" or Something akin to reproduction or the act of giving birth . Is it also sensible to say because God created you, he actually birthed you into this world? Can you see the contradiction everywhere. And notice the world "The father". He didn't mention "My father"; which you would think he's a biological son of God. "The father" in the verse denotes God as a supreme being, the cherisher, the Sustainer, the provider, the creator of all creations, the One,e.t.c.
You quoted a verse and you didn't even understand what you quoted. You are just trying to defend what you don't even understand so you can score a point.

More scripture twisting by the usual suspects.

Go and check the word "come forth" before arguing blindly.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
blueAgent:

More scripture twisting by the usual suspects.

Go and check the word "come forth" before arguing blindly.

I've checked the meaning of the word come forth and the meaning is found below 👇

"To move forward and into view, to emerge, to appear".

So how does that explain God having a literal son?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Akinola100:

I've checked the meaning of the word come forth and the meaning is found below 👇

When will you JW, stop twisting God's word,?

Jesus Came Forth Out of God
What I am trying to say is that Jesus is the Son of God by birth. Jesus
came forth out of God! This is not a creative act but it
is some kind of a
birthing process because the Son of God came out of God Himself. So now Jesus lives in the bosom of His Father.
1. "In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;
2. "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God .
3. " I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father." John 16:26-28
The phrase "came forth" is translated from the Greek word:
(" exerchomai" Strongs # 1831) which means to " issued forth " or to have " issued from". Jesus issued forth from the Father. In the next verse, "proceeded forth" also comes from the same Greek word.

The next Scripture is very interesting. In verse 41, the leaders decided to
push their point by saying that they were not illegitimate like Jesus was.
Thus they were saying Jesus was Illegitimate!
In response, Jesus expanded His message by telling them where He actually came from. So, Jesus told them that He was not illegitimate at
all. He proceeded forth from God! Christ told them: If God were their father, they would love Him because He came out of the Father, and He came from God, who sent Him into the world. Jesus was speaking very plainly, telling them where He came from, yet it
was as if they had not heard Him:
1. "You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, " We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God."
2. Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself , but He sent Me .
3. " Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word . John 8:41-43
Jesus said He came forth from God when He was accused of being illegitimate. So it is clear that Jesus was speaking of His original birth from the Creator. Jesus is not illegitimate!
In this and the next Scripture we find that Jesus spoke of two different events. 1) He proceeded forth or He came forth from God and, 2) He came into the world (God sent Him).
The text is not just a fancy way to describe His coming to the earth twice. But rather, Jesus was saying that He proceeded forth from God and He also came from God who sent Him to the earth.
1. "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
2. "For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You ; and they have believed that You sent Me . John 17:7-8
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Akinola100:

You selected the meanings that suit your false teachings and left the obvious meaning ,typical JW.

What did God give humanity his SON or an Angel turn son?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

You selected the meanings that suit your false teachings and left the obvious meaning ,typical JW.

What did God give humanity his SON or an Angel turn son?

You are the one that is doing what you accused me of.
Just be confusing yourself there
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
blueAgent:

When will you JW, stop twisting God's word,?

Jesus Came Forth Out of God
What I am trying to say is that Jesus is the Son of God by birth. Jesus
came forth out of God! This is not a creative act but it
is some kind of a
birthing process because the Son of God came out of God Himself. So now Jesus lives in the bosom of His Father.
1. "In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;
2. "for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God .
3. " I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father." John 16:26-28
The phrase "came forth" is translated from the Greek word:
(" exerchomai" Strongs # 1831) which means to " issued forth " or to have " issued from". Jesus issued forth from the Father. In the next verse, "proceeded forth" also comes from the same Greek word.

The next Scripture is very interesting. In verse 41, the leaders decided to
push their point by saying that they were not illegitimate like Jesus was.
Thus they were saying Jesus was Illegitimate!
In response, Jesus expanded His message by telling them where He actually came from. So, Jesus told them that He was not illegitimate at
all. He proceeded forth from God! Christ told them: If God were their father, they would love Him because He came out of the Father, and He came from God, who sent Him into the world. Jesus was speaking very plainly, telling them where He came from, yet it
was as if they had not heard Him:
1. "You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, " We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God."
2. Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself , but He sent Me .
3. " Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word . John 8:41-43
Jesus said He came forth from God when He was accused of being illegitimate. So it is clear that Jesus was speaking of His original birth from the Creator. Jesus is not illegitimate!
In this and the next Scripture we find that Jesus spoke of two different events. 1) He proceeded forth or He came forth from God and, 2) He came into the world (God sent Him).
The text is not just a fancy way to describe His coming to the earth twice. But rather, Jesus was saying that He proceeded forth from God and He also came from God who sent Him to the earth.
1. "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
2. "For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You ; and they have believed that You sent Me . John 17:7-8

So if God "birthed" Jesus, what is the status of Mary! Mary wasn't even mentioned in your sentences. So when did God become a woman, he "birthed" Jesus cheesy, is that not asexual reproduction? You are just quoting what you don't understand. Bro, I will tell you this again. Jesus is coming back again and he's going to deny all those that called him the son of God. Know that Jesus is not a superhuman but a messenger sent by God to guide man. He performed Miracles through the permission of God. And also note how he didn't die. Seek more knowledge and stop preaching falsehoods.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Akinola100:

So if God "birthed" Jesus, what is the status of Mary! Mary wasn't even mentioned in your sentences. So when did God become a woman, he "birthed" Jesus cheesy, is that not asexual reproduction? You are just quoting what you don't understand. Bro, I will tell you this again. Jesus is coming back again and he's going to deny all those that called him the son of God. Know that Jesus is not a superhuman but a messenger sent by God to guide man. He performed Miracles through the permission of God. And also note how he didn't die. Seek more knowledge and stop preaching falsehoods.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Was the Jesus son of God before he came to Earth or after?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.