Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) (34966 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Bossmafia:
A world without that Religion would have been a better place.

Really?

Sure you have never read about communist China and Russia and the millions killed in the name of non-religeon.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akaegwu(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Very bad
id4sho:
Islamabad tongue
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by hashtagged(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Emu4life:

Jesus Christ never called himself God, stop putting word in his mouth otherwise you be roasted in Hell.

I understand my errors thanks bro
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

He is the Son of God.
Stop preaching lies or are you the antichrist?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
The Bible said whoever is led by the Spirit of God is a Son of God.
We are all sons of God if led by the Spirit of God according to the Bible. However, not everyone is gifted being a messenger of God. A Messenger of God is actually a higher status.

John 17:3

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the
only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have
sent.
Jesus Christ was sent by God, the omnipotent. Jesus is a messenger of God.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Okechinwadike: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Truthday:

You appear to find a difference between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Did you attend a school?
no i did not, though i go pass your papa
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Mamijoh:
Shut up! Did you read it in the Bible
Jesus never called himself God. He's always said he was sent by God. All people calling Jesus God are doing it based on assumptions.
Stop putting words in his mouth to avoid getting roasted in Hell by God who sent Jesus Christ.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Olarajee(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
id4sho:
Islamabad tongue

You know the idiot is a Christain right?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Olarajee(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2023
He is a Christain. Not a muslim. Abdulmasih is Christ Apostle.

TechCapon:
You don't grant asylum to Muslim terrorists from Syria and expect to sleep with your two eyes closed. All Muslim terrorists from Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq and including Nigeria should be abandoned to rot in their sh!thole countries
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Anny69:
That's terrible.

Like hell, it is.
Watching some maniac stabbing one's child in his/her tram… the same child one have been patting and petting…
It's gross.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Bassa1: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2023
The attacker is a Christian. Reason y dey deliberately didn't mention his name in the article.
TechCapon:
You don't grant asylum to Muslim terrorists from Syria and expect to sleep with your two eyes closed. All Muslim terrorists from Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq and including Nigeria should be abandoned to rot in their sh!thole countries
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by PROPHETmichael: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Emu4life:

John 8:40

But now ye seeketh to kill me, a man that hath told
you the truth, which I heard from God: this did not
Abraham.

Jesus is a Prophet and Messenger of God

Ofcourse, he's a teacher, a pastor, an evangelist, a prophet and an apostle. He ran these 5 fold Ministries while on earth. So yes, when you Muslims say he's a prophet/messenger, you're technically correct.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Ofcourse, he's a teacher, a pastor, an evangelist, a prophet and an apostle. He ran these 5 fold Ministries while on earth. So yes, when you Muslims say he's a prophet/messenger, you're technically correct.
Lol! This statements can be attributed to all Messengers of God.
Does that make them God??
Your analogy is flawed.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by cl0r0x: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Incomplete report, what was the man shouting grin
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chibuezem:
the ones you mentioned are non - practicing what do you mean by that

Benzema is a practicing Arab muslim... a non practicing muslim is someone who believe they are muslim yet dont pray 5 times a day etc (like a xtian who doesnt go to church nor pay tithes).

KennethEnyi:
why are you only mentioning football? Don’t they have brains for other things is it only football football football mention people have done. Things are actually change the world and make life better for us. Do you want to see a single Muslim name? They’re the only thing that is known for its violence, and just uselessness death to all Muslims forever. I hate those people.

i only mentionned French Footballers because if i mentionned Samia Suluhu Hassan; Ahmed Zewail; Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Rabeeah; Ali Moustafa Mosharafa; Ahmad Zaki Pasha etc you probably wouldnt know these famous arab muslims i was talking about.

JooEeL:
Maybe because a chunk of them are truly "insane" (aka brainwashed).
Okechinwadike:
all Muslims seeing blood, to them is a normal thing

110% or muslim terrorists are insane people, but that doesnt mean that all muslims are bad people. blaming a whole religion because of a few extremists would be as silly as anyone saying that ALL Xtians are pedos because a few priests are and/or ALL Nigerians are thieving kidnapping ritualist because a few are. DUH!
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by GistFullGround: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
OP, where is the "GRAPHIC CONTENT?"
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by LLMG: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
is Russia and Ukraine war based on some stupid religious ideology? why are some people so demonic in nature, God forbid bad thing.
Emu4life:
Send dem back to Assad Exactly. Muslims dominate Russia and Ukraine, hence........
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by LLMG: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
why worry yourself of what you don't have understanding of, let Christians worry about their beliefs and you worry about yours. Christianity is deeper than what a non Christian can comprehend. The Holy Spirit makes the difference.
Emu4life:

Jesus Christ never called himself God, stop putting word in his mouth otherwise you be roasted in Hell.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
LLMG:
why worry yourself of what you don't have understanding of, let Christians worry about their beliefs and you worry about yours. Christianity is deeper than what a non Christian can comprehend. The Holy Spirit makes the difference.
Fallacy gringringrin
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
K
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
LLMG:
is Russia and Ukraine war based on some stupid religious ideology? why are some people so demonic in nature, God forbid bad thing.
Whatever concerns the Christian is not Religious belief but whatever concern a Muslim is religious belief.
Ode, the marafvcker on this post is a Syrian Christian. What do you have to say about that?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by JooEeL(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Benzema is a practicing Arab muslim... a non practicing muslim is someone who believe they are muslim yet dont pray 5 times a day etc (like a xtian who doesnt go to church nor pay tithes).

i only mentionned French Footballers because if i mentionned Samia Suluhu Hassan; Ahmed Zewail; Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Rabeeah; Ali Moustafa Mosharafa; Ahmad Zaki Pasha etc you probably wouldnt know these famous arab muslims i was talking about.

110% or muslim terrorists are insane people, but that doesnt mean that all muslims are bad people. blaming a whole religion because of a few extremists would be as silly as anyone saying that ALL Xtians are pedos because a few priests are and/or ALL Nigerians are thieving kidnapping ritualist because a few are. DUH!

Old tactic. Bring a new one pls.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by JOemmy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alarkuba people they can't have peace until they spill the blood of innocent people their existence in this planet is really a mistake.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by prophetfire: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

You be refugee but yet you still dey kill the people way give you asylum
That's Muslims for you. It's always their plan to take over any nation that allows them to as much as squat.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by t2luv1: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
no wonder afterwards people are against refugees etc, especially muslim&Arabic ones....

nah, they will blame it on REFUGEES and ISLAM, and quickly call the dude a terrorist....as they always do when a muslim&arabic person goes insane!

Get this through your cement brain Not all Muslims are terrorists but Most terrorist tends to be Muslim. Free Country that's just my opinion
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Emu4life:

The Bible said whoever is led by the Spirit of God is a Son of God.
We are all sons of God if led by the Spirit of God according to the Bible. However, not everyone is gifted being a messenger of God. A Messenger of God is actually a higher status.

John 17:3

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the
only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have
sent.
Jesus Christ was sent by God, the omnipotent. Jesus is a messenger of God.

You just pick one Bible verse from hundreds of Bible verses just to prove your false teachings

Let me ask you, how many ppl called the sons of God in the Bible recieved worship like Jesus did?

How many of them can forgive sin like Jesus did?

How many of them can claim that they came out of GOD like Jesus said.

How many of them Can create like Jesus did?

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
t2luv1:
Get this through your cement brain Not all Muslims are terrorists but Most terrorist tends to be Muslim. Free Country that's just my opinion

... and you are entitled to your yeye opinion.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Segzy19: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes, they are better of

blueAgent:

Are the Christains from African nations better off?

The best for them is to curtail excessive immigration into their country weather Muslim or Christains.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Truthday: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Okechinwadike:
no i did not, though i go pass your papa

If your old age would have been useful. Your brain should differentiate between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Who happens to be two different countries . And if you don't know, not sir down boy and learn dear kid.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Emu4life(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

You just pick one Bible verse from hundreds of Bible verses just to prove your false teachings

Let me ask you, how many ppl called the sons of God in the Bible recieved worship like Jesus did?

How many of them can forgive sin like Jesus did?

How many of them can claim that they came out of GOD like Jesus said.

How many of them Can create like Jesus did?
1) Show me the bible verse where Jesus was Worshipped and he approved it. Besides, if the people worship an Image, does that make the Image God??
2) Prophets of God forgive sins through approval of God. They don't forgive by thier powers. A classical example is the Woman who came to Jesus and ask that her child should be at the right hand of Jesus on Judgment day but Jesus made it clear that it wasn't his to give but the Father, God the Omnipotent.
3) All prophets of God came out of God
4) Every Miracle Jesus did was by the will of God the sender of Jesus. John 5:30 ( "I can of Mine own self do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father who hath sent Me.).
But you people turned it to "(Nothing he couldn't do)"

Finally, Peter is in better state to tell us who Jesus is than any current Bible interpreter/Pastor/man of God. This is how Peter (who ate, drank, slept, walk & lived with Jesus) described Jesus Christ ;

Acts 2:22:
"O ye Men of Israel! listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders
and signs, which God did through him, as
you yourselves know.

Jesus is a Man approved/accredited /sent by God with miracles and wonders just like prophets before him.
Do not compare God, the creator, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient with anyone lest you draw on your selves painful chastisement on judgement day.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Okechinwadike: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Truthday:

If your old age would have been useful. Your brain should differentiate between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Who happens to be two different countries . And if you don't know, not sir down boy and learn dear kid.
see person that went to school LOL. bros if English no gree you speak vernacular and save you and your miserable family the embarrassment. school people hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by OkukoIgbo: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Truthday:

Same way Jesus asked bastard like you to kill infants and toddlers fir not believing in his lies

No Jesus never said such, he said if your enemy slaps you turn the other cheek, will you also feign ignorance that you've not read where Jesus said we should pray for our enemies? Of course I won't blame you, your patron pig prophet mohammad was an illiterate living inside a cave, with all skin diseases and smelly stinky scrotal bag but brought a terrorist mannual quoran out of hallucinations from opium and heroin overdose and frustration from intense itching.

No wonder the slowpoke after dieing a horrible death via poison from the Jewish woman in a lamb, he was buried in a shallow grave where children urinated on his petrifying carcass, the worst was when hungry Medina pigs exhumed the bastard smelling carcass of your hopeless prophet Mohammad, they ate everything even chew his skeleton to the marrow only leaving his bitter scrotal sack.

If not for the idiot, the hopeless Islam for no be the world's worst problem and you a nuisance to nature, a born by mistake via miscarriage from a LovePeddler mother who got raped in mohammad style.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Truthday: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

No Jesus never said such, he said if your enemy slaps you turn the other cheek, will you also feign ignorance that you've not read where Jesus said we should pray for our enemies? Of course I won't blame you, your patron pig prophet mohammad was an illiterate living inside a cave, with all skin diseases and smelly stinky scrotal bag but brought a terrorist mannual quoran out of hallucinations from opium and heroin overdose and frustration from intense itching.

No wonder the slowpoke after dieing a horrible death via poison from the Jewish woman in a lamb, he was buried in a shallow grave where children urinated on his petrifying carcass, the worst was when hungry Medina pigs exhumed the bastard smelling carcass of your hopeless prophet Mohammad, they ate everything even chew his skeleton to the marrow only leaving his bitter scrotal sack.

If not for the idiot, the hopeless Islam for no be the world's worst problem and you a nuisance to nature, a born by mistake via miscarriage from a LovePeddler mother who got raped in mohammad style.

Jesus is a murderers who gets joy in slaughtering people's throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.