Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) (35102 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Akinola100:

You are the one that is doing what you accused me of.
Just be confusing yourself there

Answer my question, what did God give us, his literal SON or an Angel he conferred sonship to?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
blueAgent:

Answer my question, what did God give us, his literal SON or an Angel he conferred sonship to?

God sent to us prophets to guide us.
God sent to us the holy books ( The Torah (Bible), the Quran, The gospel of Jesus and the Psalms of David).
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
blueAgent:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Was the Jesus son of God before he came to Earth or after?
He's no son, a prophet and a Messenger sent by God to guide humanity. He was unknown before the his era and during the reign of the Roman empire. Before he came to earth, several prophets had come to guide humanity. Prophet Muhammad, was the final prophet. He received the verses of the Quran from Angel Gabriel that God sent, being the final holy book. Other contemporary priests and clergyman are just continuing the work of the Prophets; making sure people are on the right path
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Akinola100:

God sent to us prophets to guide us.
God sent to us the holy books ( The Torah (Bible), the Quran, The gospel of Jesus and the Psalms of David).

Answer my question and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Akinola100:

He's no son, a prophet and a Messenger sent by God to guide humanity. He was unknown before the his era and during the reign of the Roman empire. Before he came to earth, several prophets had come to guide humanity. Prophet Muhammad, was the final prophet. He received the verses of the Quran from Angel Gabriel that God sent, being the final holy book. Other contemporary priests and clergyman are just continuing the work of the Prophets; making sure people are on the right path

It's obvious you are ingnorant of who Jesus is.

Jesus has existed with God as his son,before the both created the Earth and Man.John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Jesus was and is the literal son of God,before he was born by mary.

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
blueAgent:

It's obvious you are ingnorant of who Jesus is.

Jesus has existed with God as his son,before the both created the Earth and Man.John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Jesus was and is the literal son of God,before he was born by mary.

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

This is misconception

If Jesus truly was beside God before and during creation of the universe, why wasn't his name mentioned in the story about the first man and woman: Adam and Eve.
Also, a quick observation: If truly Jesus was with God before creation, why couldn't he thwart Satan's plan by informing Adam and Eve about the consequences of eating the forbidden fruit or totally cast Satan out since he would be more powerful than him
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 4:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Akinola100:

This is misconception

If Jesus truly was beside God before and during creation of the universe, why wasn't his name mentioned in the story about the first man and woman: Adam and Eve.
[b]Also, a quick observation: If truly Jesus was with God before creation, why couldn't he thwart Satan's plan by informing Adam and Eve about the consequences of eating the forbidden fruit or totally cast Satan out since he would be more powerful than him

The same reason that Made God not to intervene is the same reason while Jesus did not intervene.

Jesus has always been there with God even before Adam and Eve where made.

Secondly it was Jesus who made the world and Adam and Eve

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the World was.John 17:5

. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
2. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that
are on earth , visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him .
3. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:15-17. NKJV
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
blueAgent:

The same reason that Made God not to intervene is the same reason while Jesus did not intervene.

Jesus has always been there with God even before Adam and Eve where made.

Secondly it was Jesus who made the world and Adam and Eve

And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the World was.John 17:5

. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
2. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that
are on earth , visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him .
3. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:15-17. NKJV

Did you say Jesus made the world and not God? I'm getting confused and how are we sure the "Him" Is not referring to God
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Akinola100:

Did you say Jesus made the world and not God? I'm getting confused and how are we sure the "Him" Is not referring to God

Go and research your Bible.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
blueAgent:

Go and research your Bible.

You did answer my query, you didn't even know what to say.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by blueAgent(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Akinola100:

You did answer my query, you didn't even know what to say.

Which questions?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Akinola100: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
blueAgent:

Which questions?

When I corrected you that Jesus didn't create but God did

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.