Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal (19831 Views)

‘You Made A Wicked Decision’ – Seun Kuti Blasts Tinubu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by nairalanda1(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I don't need to assimilate or digest it, as I'm not even in Nigeria and won't be directly affected by the rectally generated policy.

As a responsible person, I'm only empathetic to the millions of poor and struggling Nigerians whose lives will made more hellish by the activities of the criminally minded & irresponsible politicians and their myrmidons like you.

So why are you upset about something that does not affect you then?

Plus, it is as if you want us to borrow and borrow to pay the subsidy until IMF says NO , then we run out of money, then we get really broke, then salaries start not getting paid, then things get hot.

But then again, it does not affect you.

Plus, the country you are in, probably sells fuel at a profit, meaning no corruption from government money, and more importantly meaning that their refineries run at a profit and thus refine high quality fuel for you to buy.

You don't want better for Nigeria because 'it does not affect you'.

Subsidy has not made our life better. It is time we tried new things. My only regret is that Nigerians did not listen in 1993, 2006 and 2012.
Re: 10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2023
nairalanda1:

So why are you upset about something that does not affect you then?

Plus, it is as if you want us to borrow and borrow to pay the subsidy until IMF says NO , then we run out of money, then we get really broke, then salaries start not getting paid, then things get hot.

But then again, it does not affect you.

Plus, the country you are in, probably sells fuel at a profit, meaning no corruption from government money, and more importantly meaning that their refineries run at a profit and thus refine high quality fuel for you to buy.

You don't want better for Nigeria because 'it does not affect you'.

Subsidy has not made our life better. It is time we tried new things. My only regret is that Nigerians did not listen in 1993, 2006 and 2012.

It's very difficult to argue with idiots like you because every point with be misinterpreted.

So, i should keep silence or unconcerned about your destruction of Nigeria's economy, people's lives and businesses just because it doesn't affect me?

Do you know the meaning of empathy and how different it is from sympathy??
Re: 10 Strategies To Navigate Fuel Subsidy Removal by nairalanda1(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

It's very difficult to argue with idiots like you because every point with be misinterpreted.

So, i should keep silence or unconcerned about your destruction of Nigeria's economy, people's lives and businesses just because it doesn't affect me?

Do you know the meaning of empathy and how different it is from sympathy??

Why are you so.abusive.? Calling me an idiot eh?

Anyway good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Meets With British High Commissioner In Abuja (Video/Photos) / Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.