Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project (44563 Views)

Live Updates Of Peter Obi Commissioning A Project In Port Harcourt With Wike / Throwback Video Of Tinubu Commissioning A Public Servants Staff Quarters. / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
okuta007:
If that was 2003, Tinubu was like 61 years old there - so add 20 years - 2023, he is 81 years old - not 70 as he claims

Thank God for pictures - yeye Agbadorian Cassavani πŸ˜‚
How old was Atiku then?

Get a life

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by zelnababa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
babakb:

Buhari attempted many times before he finally ruled Nigeria for 8 years, it can happen to Atiku too
lolz at what age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by muystoy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
for the f..ls that are saying Tinubu is 95years,you can all see here that Atiku is older than Tinubu in this picture,how come Tinubu is now 20 yrs older than Atiku?Y'all must be smoking some dogshiiiit

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by EteBabaagba222(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
forayfleo:
Atiku even senior Tinubu well hereooo
Thank you, and people say Tinubu is older than the whole world. Hard work make someone looks older

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by LowKeyManny: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1666783690800635905?s=20

Why does the girl holding the tray in the 2nd frame look like Hilda Baci
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by jahsharon: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mickykarim:

THE INGRATE Waziri DID NOT SEE HIM AS A DRUG BARON THEN!

Atiku the treacherous backstabber. This is how God exposes your enemies.

All those who back stabbed JAGABAN in the past end up politically buried

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by 8stargeneral: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
When tinubu was sound

Nobe now him be like vegetable
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Flangelo12: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
educhigo:
Who is the boss now between them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm the captain now.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Menclothing: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Truly Atiku is older in age tinubu is just in his 70s

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Slurity(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
jiz:
Tinubu and atiku are the same and both of them will lose out at judiciary
And Obi will win right. Your level of mumu amazed even the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Am an ardent hater of tinubu

But this life ehnnn it can be funny

We should just take things slow and be happy

Life nor be do or die affair

Why do you hate him?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubi, hardworking all his life......

Real husler..... Now President of his former Boss. Life is funny

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:

How old was Atiku then?

Get a life
Any age you give na him.
Next month, I am dropping my age from 32 to 22.
My mother just told me my real age that am not 32 but less than 10years. If you don't like it go to court. Na who born me tell me.

So I will from own ward use 22 as official and 32 as misinformation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by WithFact: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
So how did Tinuber became 's papa aged mate?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Farid24224(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming

Sorry but Obi can never rule Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by jiz: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Slurity:
And Obi will win right. Your level of mumu amazed even the devil.
Your mumu and bigotry is beyond deliverance. Omokomo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by jiz: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
porthouse7:
igbo man spotted
You see your life outside. Bigotry has occupied your brain and you need deliverance. Omokomo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by seguno2: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mickykarim:
Clearly, there is just a little you know.

If you know more than a little, then show that you do conclusively.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Barims(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sijo01:
This Atiku guy needs a smile lesson undecided

Go and teach him angry mumu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Bluntemperor: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Any age you give na him.
Next month, I am dropping my age from 32 to 22.
My mother just told me my real age that am not 32 but less than 10years. If you don't like it go to court. Na who born me tell me.
So I will from own ward use 22 as official and 32 as misinformation.

ahhhhh! This manπŸ˜‚
You are just too funny.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Federalis: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Now the tail has become the head.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Am an ardent hater of tinubu
But this life ehnnn it can be funny
We should just take things slow and be happy
Life nor be do or die affair

state five reasons why you hate Tinubu?

I'm waiting then I'll rubbish your ignorant now now

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by porthouse7(f): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
jiz:

You see your life outside. Bigotry has occupied your brain and you need deliverance. Omokomo
if u claimed not to be igbo the we sell u as slave to igbos
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Waywardson6: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
Probably early 2000s, during Ex President Olusegun Obasanjos reign.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by mediclife1987(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Nice

You this yeye guy don show with your fake caps again ba?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by mediclife1987(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mpcoll001:
Nice

Continue reducing the weight of gullible people's wallets with your stupid, shitty caps.

The rubbish you did for me for 7k, is now used to clean my shoe.

Imagine buying 7k shoe shiner from this Oloriburuku Eda tailor.

Oni kure laye!

You can run, but can't hide, weyrey.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by mordred44: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sijo01:
This Atiku guy needs a smile lesson undecided
4rm d japanese ppl
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Mickykarim: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
seguno2:

If you know more than a little, then show that you do conclusively.

EVEN THE LITTLE I JUST THREW AT YOU, YOUR BRAIN COULD NOT HANDLE IT.

You lack comprehension of little things. How do you grasp something bigger.

You might have to buzz off, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.