Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,558 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project (44573 Views)

Live Updates Of Peter Obi Commissioning A Project In Port Harcourt With Wike / Throwback Video Of Tinubu Commissioning A Public Servants Staff Quarters. / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Slimclexy50(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Why is tinubu older than atiku now?

For your properties here in uyo.. I'm available.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by seguno2: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Mickykarim:
EVEN THE LITTLE I JUST THREW AT YOU, YOUR BRAIN COULD NOT HANDLE IT.

You lack comprehension of little things. How do you grasp something bigger.

You might have to buzz off, please!

All these big vocabulary screaming words in CAPITAL instead of just providing the source of your claim that Atiku called Tinubu a drug baron?
Is everything ok with you sir
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by Kuramushe(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/1666783690800635905?s=20
Paddy dem be ...... Dem still be paddy, all na bobo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by eldeens: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2023
jiz:
Tinubu and atiku are the same and both of them will lose out at judiciary. If don't like this statement. Go and buy 1 liter petrol and drink it and use the remaining to rub your head for voting corrupt politicians always🤓🤓🤓

They have left you for junction ooo. I say make i remind you, Tinubu the president of Nigeria till 8 years to come is having series of meetings to move the country forward. So relax broda
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by eldeens: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2023
The man that did so many projects, one of which he invited Atiku to Commission, please someone should show me one project of Atiku so we can reference or compare.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project by eldeens: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Projectless ass Atiku fighting a man (BAT) with many projects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delegates Smile At Saraki Ahead Of PDP Primaries / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.