Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri (18091 Views)

The Anambra Now Proposed Law To Protect Indigenous People Of Anambra / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Poisonousman:

Is Yoruba a nation.. ask yourself this question.. Just continue to fool yourself

According to google and oxford:

" A nation is considered as a group of people with the same language, culture and history, who live in a particular area. "

So yes Yoruba is a nation.

Each tribe in Nigeria is a nation..

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by obyno82: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1666820025171181568

This Reno doesn't have sense walahi all because of greed he is causing division. The law in itself should be spelt properly if it is indigenes then other Yoruba indigenes of other states are affected. The target of the law is just to blackmail other tribes to always vote whom they are told to vote which is wrong.
They are all pained because of the performance of LP in Lagos forgetting that even Yorubas voted LP, but one thing is clear all the politicians sowing seed of discord the day your cup will full.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Zionmdde:

The most useless comment I have seen here on NL. So an igbo man doing his business, paying tax to both government and agberos are attacking u economically. Who and who did u stop at Ore? So Igbos are targeting lagos, by doing their business without fighting anybody? So an igbo should not contest presidency again so yorubas will be happy

I wonder how idiots like u survive everyday with so much hatred piled up in ur heart for people who do their business around u and don't even care if u hat me them or not. Those politicians telling u rubbish, have they ever given u anything from their largesse? Or are u not being stupid like this?

So according to you, nzeogwu killing the Yoruba soldier on his team is not an attack on Yorubas.

Nzeogwu shooting indiscriminately at Yoruba women and children thereby killing them is not attack.

Ojukwu warfare against the SW but he was stopped at Ore is not attack.

Azikwe wanting to be premier of Western region is not an attack..

Doing business in a place is an economic attack especially if the regulators in that place see it as an attack that's why foreigners or black people are not allowed to go into some businesses in some countries and if they try to go into the business they will be investigated until something negative about them is found and then made public which would prevent them from starting the business.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

So according to you, nzeogwu killing the Yoruba soldier on his team is not an attack on Yorubas.

Nzeogwu shooting indiscriminately at Yoruba women and children thereby killing them is not attack.

Ojukwu warfare against the SW but he was stopped at Ore is not attack.

Azikwe wanting to be premier of Western region is not an attack..

Doing business in a place is an economic attack especially if the regulators in that place see it as an attack that's why foreigners or black people are not allowed to go into some businesses in some countries and if they try to go into the business they will be investigated until something negative about them is found and then made public which would prevent them from starting the business.
So according to you nzeogwu is Igbo. And according to u yorubas were not amongst the Nigeria that fought igbos in civil war. And according to u ojukwu should have just been defending and not attack any of his enemies. And according to u those whose lands were not destroyed are the ones crying against those whose lands were destroyed
Do u guys just wake full of rubbish in ur brains everyday?

In the local markets, igbos don't sell what yorubas sell. Igbos are not doing the businesses yorubas do. How many igbos have mechanic workshops in lagos?
So chinonso, selling spare parts to azeez to repair a vehicle is an attack on femi?

Bigotry makes people sound stupid, and u are sure deep into the stupidity
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zionmdde:

So according to you nzeogwu is Igbo. And according to u yorubas were not amongst the Nigeria that fought igbos in civil war. And according to u ojukwu should have just been defending and not attack any of his enemies. And according to u those whose lands were not destroyed are the ones crying against those whose lands were destroyed
Do u guys just wake full of rubbish in ur brains everyday?

In the local markets, igbos don't sell what yorubas sell. Igbos are not doing the businesses yorubas do. How many igbos have mechanic workshops in lagos?
So chinonso, selling spare parts to azeez to repair a vehicle is an attack on femi?

Bigotry makes people sound stupid, and u are sure deep into the stupidity

You were questioning if Igbos have ever killed and attacked Yorubas so I've answered your ignorant questions.

You're a bigot to the point that you can't notice your own bigotry because your own bigotry will benefit you and your ethnicity.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
But you collect Nigeria monthly allocation which majorly comes from Niger Delta oil money
codemaniacs:

You are first of all your ethnicity before you're Nigerian.

Nigeria is a bri:tish map which groups indigenous African nations/tribes into the location known as Nigeria so someone from a different tribe can never ever have equal stake in another part of Nigeria because that is not the person's ethnic territory.

If you say you're Nigerian then it means you were created by the br:itish and started existing in 1914.

There is no ethnicity called Nigerian.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

You were questioning if Igbos have ever killed and attacked Yorubas so I've answered your ignorant questions.

You're a bigot to the point that you can't notice your own bigotry because your own bigotry will benefit you and your ethnicity.

I am questioning if Igbos doing business in lagos or any yoruba land has ever attacked yorubas. And what was ur answer again?

Can point out anywhere I have expressed hatred for people of other tribes?
Do u know what being a Bigot means at all? Sorry to ask have u finished school?
Because aside politicians who engage bigotry for political gains its only foolish people that do so. And when those foolish people talk, their mindset stinks
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by 9jaRealist: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
Is it oil money that they use to build the Nigeria embassy in the UK?
Is it oil money they use to build UNN?
Before oil, was it not Lagos money that they used to develop the whole of the south?
Tell us what the south east sacrificed for Nigeria...Its only the southeastern that are against this..

grin grin grin

Such a shame that so many of our generation are blissfully ignorant of history…smh
But what has UNN or an embassy have to do with the question about the some of the monies used to develop LAGOS?!

>
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by 9jaRealist: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Afonjanawerey:
You are talking out of senses grin grin we are already done been in this country with you guys , your tribe should be talking about referendum by now so that you can chose whatever law you want in your country. .

Dude, when you stop sharing in (of pay REPARATIONS for) the oil revenues derived from the ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL GENOCIDE perpetuated against our people and our lands in the Niger Delta, then you we might be “done”! OLODO RABATA!!
>
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by 9jaRealist: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Afonjanawerey:
You are talking out of senses grin grin we are already done been in this country with you guys , your tribe should be talking about referendum by now so that you can chose whatever law you want in your country. .

While you’re another one who apparently lacks the capacity to comprehend the point that was made, but nonetheless…

When you stop sharing in (of pay REPARATIONS for) the oil revenues derived from the ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL GENOCIDE perpetuated against our people and our lands in the Niger Delta, then you we might well be “done”! OLODO RABATA!!
>
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zoby: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1666820025171181568

This is one of the best things I have come across on this forum.
Why shouldn’t I want the indigenous of my father’s land protected?
and
Why should I go against other indigenous protecting their father’s land?

Protect your father’s land and let me protect my my father’s land.

Whoever that is against this idea must be a bastard.
Bravo to Omokri!

I hope and pray that this law goes through as soon as possible. And Let us discover the bastards among us.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zomby(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
zoby:

This is one of the best things I have come across on this forum.
Why shouldn’t I want the indigenous of my father’s land to be protected?
and
Why should I go against other indigenous protecting their father’s land?

Protect your father’s land and let me protect my my father’s land.

Whoever that is against this idea must be a bastard.
Bravo to Omokri!

I hope and pray that this law goes through as soon as possible. And Let us discover the bastards among us.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zomby(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
So, I left my father’s house, and allowed the house to decay, while I spent my time developing my next door neighbor’s house.
Now that my neighbor’s children are claiming their father’s house, I’m very bitter, confused and frustrated simply because I cannot return to my father’s house that I have abandoned for many years. Who’s fault is this?

Now who is a bastard here and who is a fool?
Whoever the cap fits can put it on.
But I can assure you without a doubt that the bastards and the fools know themselves well well.

Abeg, pass the law right away!
Once again, a very BIG BRAVO to Omokri. This is a fantastic write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Sermwell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
izonborn098:
my brother rent house give igbo man, the igbo man go and print papers and said my brother sold the house for him, i have hearing terrible news about igbos but i do not believe but that very day incident convince me.
Even a child knows that you're lying! Chai angry
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Sermwell(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
CloudWalker:

Not the same. A katsina man and a Zamfara man shares close affinity and kinship just like an Enugu and Anambra man. Of course same applies to Yorubas.
You're not serious! This imagine this kind of reasoning! Is it not better to divide the country and everyone go there way?? But each time the Igbos want to go, they are houded with the useless chant of "one Nigeria"
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Sermwell(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Princessstee:
But what is wrong with these people sef?
Since they claim they developed everywhere,

why can't you develop their own land and live there peacefully? Is there any law stopping them?

They are sounding more like a confused and unstable soul now.
But this same people said they want Biafra but you refuse to give them. Will it not make them have thier own country and go back to thier land?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by luluman: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
O' mockery,come back home and leave the Land of the English to protect their indigenes.

Atiku's loss has frustrated the rhino out of dis tin.

Just come home, Buhari is gone. Coward

Power have entered their hands, dem don dey make noise, dey threaten, dey misbehave. Dis line wey una wan/dey go , hmmmm. E go bad o. It will be a boomerang. Make una come down, respect una selves with this stolen mandate. Una no wise at all. Una no wise. You people want to destroy Nigeria because of stolen mandate power.

We go see where this stölen power go tickle una reach grin grin

If you like come for my head, i have since gone back to my vilkage.
Chairman you still pained? Better accept your defeat & move on.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
Even in Europe and America. The government regularize how Arab, Russians and Chinese can own property there.

Igbo claimed they are the ones that are developing us and we said that don't develop us again. all of a sudden they are crying.

They should go back to their war torn region that is full of pain and agony; we are tired of their criminal lifestyle here.
bros forget that land u sold to igbos 😂 ur not getting it back otilo 😂
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Sound it to Igbos..Fustrate them.

They must come back.. Good Good Good
reminds me of the Egyptian pharaoh nd the Israelites in the bible, Adolf Hitler and the Jews he even build a camp for Dem back den 😂 all Jews must be exterminated funny people don't learn from history reason history keep repeating itself. Well Reno omo Kiri Kiri as ur fondly called believe me jagaban is very weary of ass licker's like u ok do go back to being Atiku house boy a job ur very good at 😂 bye oga house boy with white hair 😂
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
I support the law protecting indigenous people.

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos state, same as FFK and Bayo Onagugaraga.

An indigene of Ogun state residing in Lagos is like an indigene of Sokoto or Abia residing in Lagos. If the indigenes of Lagos were protected, Tinubu would not have migrated from Iragbiji to displace and lord over the indigenes of Lagos.
😂
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zomby(m): 3:07am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
I support the law protecting indigenous people.

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos state, same as FFK and Bayo Onagugaraga.

An indigene of Ogun state residing in Lagos is like an indigene of Sokoto or Abia residing in Lagos. If the indigenes of Lagos were protected, Tinubu would not have migrated from Iragbiji to displace and lord over the indigenes of Lagos.

The idea here is to move forward. Even if tinubu is from Madagascar, he is now our president, the president of Nigeria. So, let us leave Tinubu alone; the man is busy trying to make Nigeria great again…while we focus on embracing this new law and pray for it to go through, not only in Lagos, but also all across Nigeria.

Protect your father’s land and let me protect my father’s land.
If you’re not a bastard, this new law should be a magnificent way forward.
You will not see people like me trying to claim that Anambra is no man’s land.
U gerrit?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zomby(m): 3:11am On Jun 10, 2023
There is only one unreasonable tribe in the country that may have issues with this law…for obvious reason. But thank God that they not only toothless, but also powerless/ irrelevant…. For this reason, I’m 100% certain that the law will be passed all across Nigeria.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by zrocky: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2023
beerfraud:
I have read it Reno omokri never mentioned any tribe
not reno comments, comments on the tread
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Brek:

What happened to one Nigeria

Nigeria is not one. It was never meant to be. Ask Nnamdi Azikiwe and Sardauna. Nigeria is one only when it is convenient for the political class.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
danvon:
The fool even mentioned America

America that literally killed Indians and forcefully took their land from them, no indian influences America politics

Same with Canada

That, exactly, is the the point. The Yoruba don't want to wait for that to happen to them. The Igbo need to go back to their own land.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Akungitit: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
If they are so good at developing Lagos,why can't they happily go back home and develop IPOBLAND?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by MadarasBlade(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Sheriman:

If it pain you then go back to your potopoto republic and build it like Lagos you love to rush to after December every year.
I repeat if dem born any Igbo man well make E go Kano and tell those Hausas that their Kano does not belong to them let see whether he will go scot free. Yorubas are the most tolerating tribe in Nigeria and that is what makes you Igbos to say such nonsense that "Lagos is no man's land"

You're such an idiot but it would be much worse if you do not recognize it.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by oyatz(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

very good. so who is lagos state trying to protect its indigenes from.

who are lagos indigenes

This is like a father who makes a New Year Resolution that he will henceforth be more proactive in the protection of the interests of his children and the children of his neighbours start wailing and protesting over his resolution
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by lexy2014: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2023
oyatz:

This is like a father who makes a New Year Resolution that he will henceforth be more proactive in the protection of the interests of his children and the children of his neighbours start wailing and protesting over his resolution

Offpoint.

who is lagos state trying to protect its indigenes from?

who are lagos indigenes?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by oyatz(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint.

who are lagos indigenes?

The LASG protecting the interests of their indigenes doesn't have to be from other people.

The State has a right to protect their indigenes and cultural heritage.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by lexy2014: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2023
oyatz:

The LASG protecting the interests of their indigenes doesn't have to be from other people.

The State has a right to protect their indigenes and cultural heritage.

Once again, offpoint.

who are lagos indigenes?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Femi8586(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2023
gidgiddy:
If every ethnic group were to enact laws to protect themselves and their lands from outsiders, then where is this "one Nigeria" people keep talking about?

Does one Nigeria stop at the entrance to my village and begin at the exit?

Reno Omokiri is talking about indigenous rights in America and Canada, has he ever heard of anyone saying 'one America' or 'one Canada'? They dont say that because no such thing exists, their unity is based give and take

But it is only in Nigeria that people will be shouting 'one Nigeria' from morning till night but will be angry when you call Lagos no mans land. One Nigeria means that we all own the land

But you shout 'one Nigeria' and tell me the land belongs to you? If you own your land and I own my land, where then is one Nigeria? On the moon? Let us all agree that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is higher than Mount Everest

No matter how you twist it,Reno is right and the Lagos state assembly are on track.
How can one group of people come and settle down in someone's indigenous region only to start threatening them 'their land is no man's land'
They were even threatening the indigenous people like they own the ownership to their region
Something they can never tolerate in their own place.

They either bow to the new law or get d f*ck out of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike / Kogi Election: INEC Official Abducted In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.