Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri (18087 Views)

The Anambra Now Proposed Law To Protect Indigenous People Of Anambra / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 3:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Peejayz:
Respect your host , that's all... Stop shouting foul when the table is turned
And those northerners who respect their hosts, tell me exactly how they respect them? Host indeed. Wicked things. I stayed in lagos and I saw raw bigotry and hatred towards Igbos. I will never wish to reside in such a toxic place again.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 3:41am On Jun 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

dont add us south southerners to you....!!
we no dey go another mans area go dey ask for trouble....
1. U are no SS
2. Can u tell me why what will happen to ifeanyi from anambra not happen to ifeanyi from delta state, or amaechi from imo and amaechi from ikwerre
Always be proud to mention u are yoruba.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by blaqoracle: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2023
izonborn098:
the only advice i will give a brother or sister is becareful with igbo man
Ithe Igbos have met their match in socio media ranting. Dem think say na Fulani na im still dey power.

3 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by pacespot(m): 4:20am On Jun 09, 2023
But Lagos is a cosmopolitan state, will they agree that Abuja indigenes have laws to protect their lands too?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by beerfraud: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2023
zrocky:
read the comments on this post
I have read it Reno omokri never mentioned any tribe
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Brek: 5:18am On Jun 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Ibos killed genuine one nigeria in 1966 and replaced it with their own version of one nigeria which we no longer want to practice.
Then let them go
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Brek: 5:25am On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

How about the landed properties of those you want to leave Lagos? Will you seize their properties?
Those people have been asking for Biafra so that they leave Lagos for you, but you call their Biafra a fraud.
I wish oil and gas producing states in the Niger Delta had made laws in 1960 proclaming oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as exclusively owned by the indigenes of the Niger Delta.
More than a trillion Naira of proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta has gone into developing Lagos since oil was discovered in Oloibiri.
Una sabi something pass Judas the Iscariot.
YES
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2023
oyatz:

The Government of Lagos will determine who is an indigene of Lagos and who is not.
At your age, you don't know your state of origin. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by GetSenseNow: 5:56am On Jun 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Ironically, Imolites are the only part of I Oland that seem to act and behave like the Yoruba but unfortunately, they are grouped with the worst set of elements.
Rubbish talk. There's no difference between imolites and other Igbos.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

By the time we are finished with you aliens in SW, you will run like a frightened dog with his tail between his legs.
The barking of a toothless bulldog. You will run back to Ogbomosho.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by HNICEARTH: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Reno deserves an appointment. He thinks deeper than the nonentities that served under Buhari. This however does not remove the fact that he is a bastard

Reno deserves an appointment shocked

Dont rate political robbers. His thoughts ain't deep, they are thoughts built around $ and N. That's why the has already abandoned Atiku at the tribunal.

Reno is FFK lite!
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Mraphel: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
I support the law protecting indigenous people.

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos state, same as FFK and Bayo Onagugaraga.

An indigene of Ogun state residing in Lagos is like an indigene of Sokoto or Abia residing in Lagos. If the indigenes of Lagos were protected, Tinubu would not have migrated from Iragbiji to displace and lord over the indigenes of Lagos.
They're Yoruba thats all. South easterners are foreigner in Lagos and South West just like Yoruba is to the East. 50/50.
All the tribalism happening today Igbo taught the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by flokii: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2023
This fake pastor dey make sometimes.. I give him that.

If not for Whites that separated the Yorubas in Nigeria from the ones in Benin Republic and Togo, where will Igbos see mouth to be dragging rights in Lagos?

President Tinubu should ensure Yoruba officers are the ones manning South West borers and not the Northernes. All our seaports and airports in South West too. Our kiths and kins in Benin republic and Togo should feel Yoruba takeover of power in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Kuramushe(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by jmoore(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Mraphel:

They're Yoruba thats all. South easterners are foreigner in Lagos and South West just like Yoruba is to the East. 50/50.
All the tribalism happening today Igbo taught the Yorubas
Shutup! When you are asked state of origin, you don't write your tribe. You kids need to go back to primary school to learn basic stuff.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Poisonousman: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1666820025171181568
Is Yoruba a nation.. ask yourself this question.. Just continue to fool yourself
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by DrMuzungu(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2023
This Omokri mumu should stick to that bunch of his gay lovers and shut the hell up.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by mmsen: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Roger3D:
Have you ever stepped foot out of Nigeria?
I have.

Do you know any other group of people who goes so far out of their own way to make life difficult for themselves?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by currency10(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2023
I support the law let them pass it.....gbam, let every state pass it too if they like....our comrade has said it all if you don't like it please go to court and if the court did not favour you with there judgement pack and go your village. Marriage is no by force.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by AK481(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

They haven't told us what indigene entails.... Me na OloYe, that's what is importanta

What does your dictionary say an indigene to a "state" is ?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Aklee4994(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2023
lomprico:

Is Lagos a country or a stare?

This country eh!

Even idiots from gbagan and ikoke-ekiti are claiming lagosians.

Shithole people in a shithole country
That’s what will call tribesmen in my country...Relax bruh 😎
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by anungangampu: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
"Law protecting Indigenes againt foreigners"

But Reno tribal brain read it downwards, before making comparison between a Chinese and a Candian.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by mmsen: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Nvestor02:
Even in Europe and America. The government regularize how Arab, Russians and Chinese can own property there.

Igbo claimed they are the ones that are developing us and we said that don't develop us again. all of a sudden they are crying.

They should go back to their war torn region that is full of pain and agony; we are tired of their criminal lifestyle here.

They regulate foreign ownership of property. Not nationals. Most legal systems will not allow for such blatant discrimination.

You don’t have a clue what happens outside of Nigeria.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Henry22(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

How about the landed properties of those you want to leave Lagos? Will you seize their properties?
Those people have been asking for Biafra so that they leave Lagos for you, but you call their Biafra a fraud.
I wish oil and gas producing states in the Niger Delta had made laws in 1960 proclaming oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as exclusively owned by the indigenes of the Niger Delta.
More than a trillion Naira of proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta has gone into developing Lagos since oil was discovered in Oloibiri.
Una sabi something pass Judas the Iscariot.

No lies
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Henry22(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2023
As an Igbo person that I am an will be in my next life I so much welcome anything that will make my kinsmen think 85% home, may God bless that miscreant speaker for the law and I urge a speedy passing of the law too.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU.

FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE is really a Bad thing. undecided

Even in Delta, we have Emeka, Chibuzor, Onyebuchi, Onyeka, Ifeanyi (Like Gov Ifeanyi Okowa) etc..
Will these FOOLS call them Igbos? sad

Dat's how during the civil war, Gen Murtala Mohammed Massacred innocent men, women and Children in Asaba,
Because he thought Nzeogwu was an Igbo Man and Asaba was an Igbo town. 😒😕

People name their children by ethnicity in Nigeria. Anyone who names their children Igbo names definitely has Igbo ancestry so the person is Igbo.
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Zionmdde:

Have they every physically fought you, stole your land, killed your brother?

How will u distinguish between ifeanyi from SS and ifeanyi from SE, or Amaechi from SS and Amaechi from SE?

Just to remind u that a lot of yorubas are building houses and prospering in the lands where an ameachi is an indigene.
Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Chrismania100:

This hate over igbos is what really cause civil war.But, I tell people yoruba are evil tribe who also hate igbos cos their own tribe people are lazy and cannot compete with igbos..
But, I am happy what is happening to igbos cos we have warned then to deserve this evil yoruba land and develop their own land, but refused.
A wicked lazy envious tribe who does not contribute anything to economy of Nigeria, but will be the first to attack people

It Igbos hatred for non-igbos especially Yorubas that caused the civil war and you're calling Yorubas evil because of the same Yoruba hatred your ancestors have.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2023
SunMusk:
U nail it all. Igbos re not beating anyone, the property thy own re paid for. Chinese citizens re restricted to buy land in national security area bcs of some of them have link to their government at home, thy re sponsor to buy lands to govt property so thy can steal intelligence secret but some one above is calling a Nigerian a foreigner in his own country. So me I don't just understand the idea of one Nigeria.

DMerciful:
So the govt regularize how citizens of the same country own properties?

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians equally

You are first of all your ethnicity before you're Nigerian.

Nigeria is a bri:tish map which groups indigenous African nations/tribes into the location known as Nigeria so someone from a different tribe can never ever have equal stake in another part of Nigeria because that is not the person's ethnic territory.

If you say you're Nigerian then it means you were created by the br:itish and started existing in 1914.

There is no ethnicity called Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by lomprico(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2023
oyatz:

1) Every State thrive to protect the interests of their indigenes

2) In 2015, the whole of Anambra State kicked against the Transfer of certain Prisoners from the North to Nigerian Prison , Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

3) Most Southern States kicked against RUGA in their States.
Are you a lagosians?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by codemaniacs: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Topmaike007:
Mr man before oil Nigeria were some of the major exporter of Palm oil,coal and cocoa and it is only cocoa that's gotten from South West the others are gotten from South south and Southeast respectively and those are our commodities that develop those things the listed so don't come to tell us Lagos money what was Lagos manufacturing before we gained independent?? Answer me first

Cocoa and Palm oil were and are still gotten from the SW..

There is a called Palm Grove in Lagos.. it used to be a very large Palm farm until urbanisation caused most of the trees to be cut off and Lagos gradually lost it's status as one of the largest producers of Palm oil..

Edo, Delta were in the western region then
including ondo, ekiti, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Lagos are produce Palm oil in large quantities.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

The most useless comment I have seen here on NL. So an igbo man doing his business, paying tax to both government and agberos are attacking u economically. Who and who did u stop at Ore? So Igbos are targeting lagos, by doing their business without fighting anybody? So an igbo should not contest presidency again so yorubas will be happy

I wonder how idiots like u survive everyday with so much hatred piled up in ur heart for people who do their business around u and don't even care if u hat me them or not. Those politicians telling u rubbish, have they ever given u anything from their largesse? Or are u not being stupid like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy / NIMC Workers Cry For Help As Gang Members Rob Applicants In Rivers State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.