Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri (18093 Views)

The Anambra Now Proposed Law To Protect Indigenous People Of Anambra / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Peejayz: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zionmdde:

Have they every physically fought you, stole your land, killed your brother?

How will u distinguish between ifeanyi from SS and ifeanyi from SE, or Amaechi from SS and Amaechi from SE?

Just to remind u that a lot of yorubas are building houses and prospering in the lands where an ameachi is an indigene.
but you don't see the Yoruba shouting "no man's land"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by HomorBj(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Masterito:
It is obvious Nigerians hate each. The question is why not divide make every tribe dey thier lane? Best of my knowledge, most Ibo s want this.

do you know your history well? azikwe was the one who made us all iike this with political cconqueror attitude,yoruva and hausa wanted a clause that would make each regions leave when they feel tired of the one nigeria alignment.guess who antagonised that?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Mindlog: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
obawinner:
buy all the land in lagos, their eternal resting home go still be where dey come from grin grin grin

It is for the business not where to be buried through one Oraifite man, who acquired the largest size of land in Ojota by a non-indigene, got buried there in his property in Ojota according to his instructions....Oga COOB being buried there was not a surprise.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by VinnyBaba: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zionmdde:

Have they every physically fought you, stole your land, killed your brother?

How will u distinguish between ifeanyi from SS and ifeanyi from SE, or Amaechi from SS and Amaechi from SE?

Just to remind u that a lot of yorubas are building houses and prospering in the lands where an ameachi is an indigene.

Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU.

FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE is really a Bad thing. undecided

Even in Delta, we have Emeka, Chibuzor, Onyebuchi, Onyeka, Ifeanyi (Like Gov Ifeanyi Okowa) etc..
Will these FOOLS call them Igbos? sad

Dat's how during the civil war, Gen Murtala Mohammed Massacred innocent men, women and Children in Asaba,
Because he thought Nzeogwu was an Igbo Man and Asaba was an Igbo town. πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Henry22(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
izonborn098:
my brother rent house give igbo man, the igbo man go and print papers and said my brother sold the house for him, i have hearing terrible news about igbos but i do not believe but that very day incident convince me.

Even mumu wants to contribute but next time choose your lies carefully and well constructed so you can successfully fool your kinsmen and your likes.

10 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by sorepco(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
But wait oh! Wetin wey una Igbos do Reno? U guys support Jonathan when Reno was an aid....how come the intense Igbophobia from him? Even Asari Docubu?

beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1666820025171181568

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by goodnessme1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
izonborn098:
i fear people giving igbos chance in their territory, that tribe is very terrible
Yet foolish people want to continue Sharing the same country with Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Patriotsleague: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
gidgiddy:
If every ethnic group were to enact laws to protect themselves and their lands from outsiders, then where is this "one Nigeria" people keep talking about?

Does one Nigeria stop at the entrance to my village and begin at the exit?

Reno Omokiri is talking about indigenous rights in America and Canada, has he ever heard of anyone saying 'one America' or 'one Canada'? They dont say that because no such thing exists, their unity is based give and take

But it is only in Nigeria that people will be shouting 'one Nigeria' from morning till night but will be angry when you call Lagos no mans land. One Nigeria means that we all own the land

But you shout 'one Nigeria' and tell me the land belongs to you? If you own your land and I own my land, then let us agree that 'one Nigeria' is a fraud

The hypocrisy in Nigeria is higher than Mount Everest
Am sure you know the 'one Nigeria ' thing is a mirage, our constitution guides our nationhood, we practice federal system of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by stanbright(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
izonborn098:
my brother rent house give igbo man, the igbo man go and print papers and said my brother sold the house for him, i have hearing terrible news about igbos but i do not believe but that very day incident convince me.
you are a big foolish liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by VinnyBaba: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Peejayz:

You Tribalists, have NOT been able to prove that an IgboMan actually made that statement.πŸ˜•
There are 50+ tribes living in Lagos.

Besides, Lagos being a former FCT makes a No man's land, then.🀨

Remember that during the Military era, Hausas and Igbos even ruled as Military Governors. πŸ˜’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by stanbright(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
you can be one Nigeria from afar.

One Nigeria doesn't give you the right to take over my land and call it no man's land.

There is one UK but British, Scottish, and Welsh all know their boundaries.

Thand you and fhuck off..
you get land?Are you from Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by goodnessme1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

That is all people have been asking. For Igbos to go and develop Alaigbo to a place where every Nigerian would love to visit.
We prefer total separation from you hate filled people.

If you are not comfortable with no man's land, support disintegration

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
We have not even started with these migrant villagers from the East and they are already crying ! Only if you know what's coming your way here in Lagos and by extension,the entire Yoruba land. Take a hint: start relocating to your villages in alaigbo,you won't be missed,walahi !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Devil1Messenger: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:
Reno Omokri is right.
How is he right please?
I think is time will divide into a separate country since we can't live together as one

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Henry22(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU.

FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE is really a Bad thing. undecided

Even in Delta, we have Emeka, Chibuzor, Onyebuchi, Onyeka, Ifeanyi (Like Gov Ifeanyi Okowa) etc..
Will these FOOLS call them Igbos? sad

Dat's how during the civil war, Gen Murtala Mohammed Massacred innocent men, women and Children in Asaba,
Because he thought Nzeogwu was an Igbo Man and Asaba was an Igbo town. πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

We will never forget that incident sad, and on a very good day we will remind them of it... In the whole of SW it's only Lagos that they can boost of that is doing well as a state, but it a welcome development cos it will force the igbos to think home and I trust them cos ones they start thinking home the rest will be history and they can have Thier Lagos. I just pray they don't miss calculate cos of Thier hate filled minds.

5 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by onuman: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Even in Europe and America. The government regularize how Arab, Russians and Chinese can own property there.

Igbo claimed they are the ones that are developing us and we said that don't develop us again. all of a sudden they are crying.

They should go back to their war torn region that is full of pain and agony; we are tired of their criminal lifestyle here.

How about the landed properties of those you want to leave Lagos? Will you seize their properties?
Those people have been asking for Biafra so that they leave Lagos for you, but you call their Biafra a fraud.
I wish oil and gas producing states in the Niger Delta had made laws in 1960 proclaming oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as exclusively owned by the indigenes of the Niger Delta.
More than a trillion Naira of proceeds from crude oil and gas in the Niger Delta has gone into developing Lagos since oil was discovered in Oloibiri.
Una sabi something pass Judas the Iscariot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by greggng: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
I have no problem with your law . Atleast it will limit the ability of my igbo brothers from.further developing Lagos while there region remains undeveloped. I was told dubai use to be desert untill good leadership brought in the necessary development . Just now I was told that Qatar is just 5million in population ...Uruguay just 3milion..igbos are more than enough to have there own country where nobody threatens them cos of there polical believe . Everyone knows that the reason why Nigeria doesn't wanna let igbos go is cos they moment igbos left ...other areas would wanna live ...in this case there is no resources to be shared again .

I see what lagos state is doing as fore runner to the division of this country . Is a further vindication that we are not one in this country . The niger delta people can aswell say there resources should be only for them ...we willget there someday .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by goodnessme1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Masterito:
It is obvious Nigerians hate each. The question is why not divide make every tribe dey thier lane? Best of my knowledge, most Ibo s want this.
Those people are hypocrites.

They don't want division yet will still be crying when it's time to practice one Nigeria they always chant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Devil1Messenger: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
BJanta:

Go back home cannibalists, your mother has prepared a good meal of akpu and stew made your junior sister's leg. Go back home we don't want you here.Go and make your own indigenous laws.
I tot Nigeria is a one country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by VinnyBaba: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, I am sure people are aware of the consequences of this. If, allowed,this is how disintegration will start. I am sure these people understand why Lagos is the New York of Nigeria.

Dat's what Reno and some FOOLs fail to Understand. πŸ˜•

If Lagos State tries this Nonsense of stopping sales of land or revoking of property,
Some other states will Retaliate against Yorubas in their states. sad

Before u know, it will snowball into a National crisis. πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Basic123: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reno is now pressing yoro people and thiefnibu mumu button
nn

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by porthouse7(f): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Igbos should go home, they are overstaying in every region in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by TUTU147: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good one, Let every state do same.We are gradually shearing the country.

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Mushmush: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reno is now pressing yoro people and thiefnibu mumu button
Ipob pig

3 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Zionmdde: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Peejayz:
And how does that shout affect ur daily business? Does that shout stop u from succeeding? Does the shout stop tax collectors and agberos from collecting their taxes? So tell me again what exactly is the shout doing to u?

4 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by goodnessme1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
you can be one Nigeria from afar.

One Nigeria doesn't give you the right to take over my land and call it no man's land.

There is one UK but British, Scottish, and Welsh all know their boundaries.

Thand you and fhuck off..
One Nigeria is one Nigeria.

Lagos is no man's land. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by chukwudiology(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
This is a matter of political prejudice. This issue emanated from presidential race and the LAGOS state governorship election.

2 Likes

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by HacheNoire: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jogs1900:

I even read somewhere.that Canada has stopped selling lands to the Chinese.
Kudos to Obasa for this.

Canada has stopped sales to foreigners

Florida USA stopped sales to Chinese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Roger3D(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
mmsen:
Africans and their senseless tribalism.

And then when things continue to regress they will continue to wonder why.

A more stupid group of people the world is yet to see.
Have you ever stepped foot out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by goodnessme1(f): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
HomorBj:

do you know your history well? azikwe was the one who made us all iike this with political cconqueror attitude,yoruva and hausa wanted a clause that would make each regions leave when they feel tired of the one nigeria alignment.guess who antagonised that?
I know you claim is false, but now that Zik is no more who is stopping yolobas and hausafulani from doing the right thing since?
Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by broadman20: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:
Even in Europe and America. The government regularize how Arab, Russians and Chinese can own property there.

Igbo claimed they are the ones that are developing us and we said that don't develop us again. all of a sudden they are crying.

They should go back to their war torn region that is full of pain and agony; we are tired of their criminal lifestyle here.

Show me who is crying?

Those who are afraid to hear about Igbos leaving Nigeria or those who always want to leave Nigeria?

I sincerely wonder if Yorubas can live in the same country with the North if Igbos have their Biafra.

Maybe that's why an average Yorubas is so afraid of hearing Biafra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nvestor02:

this is how you guys bring hate into everything, Lagos has the right to make whatever laws, why do you have to bring a tribe into it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / Owerri Women Protest Relocation Of Ekeukwu-Owerri Market By Okorocha / Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.