Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde (36290 Views)

I Will Work With President-Elect, Tinubu – Makinde / No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci / What We Discussed With Tinubu – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
What you discussed doesn't matter especially to me.
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Illegal1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Omoh.......ever since old man lyk buhari promise and failed us,i no cum dey bliv wetin any politician talk...so there for,i no bliv dis man.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Yankiss(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
You meant to say G5 Ex-Governors. Only Gov. Makinde of Oyo state is still in power. These people are openly involved in anti party activities. The PDP is an arse. Who else noticed that Wike's suit was buttoned the wrong way down? Hilarious grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Frank688915:
The train already move, Obedients how far cheesy

Dem go soon ask you how much you dey buy fuel cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by condralbedez: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confused set of clowns!!

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by rolams(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Make una keep una discussion with una self!
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Why is Ortom meeting with the president? He should go and meet the failed president he voted for

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Did anyone notice how Wike button up his suit?

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by AkumTemi: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by zezebabs: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wike didn't notice he didn't button well, too much of 40 years old Whisky

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Arabaincubus: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
All these meetings will soon threaten and provoke the North.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by juman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Atiku failed himself.
He lost G5 governors, he lost the presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by transient123(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Making seems to be economical with the truth.

Their visit won't be outside the agreement they had for not supporting atiku and burying his chances in the last poll.

It's more of being a compensation visit, we table agreements for the final decision especially with respect to appointments.
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by blessgreg: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Atoms don't have shame. U openly work against Tinubu, hide ur face in shame

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by romunu(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wike doesn’t know how to button suit, just take a look, which kind man be this sef, jagajaga man.
politicoNG:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/08/what-g5-members-discussed-with-tinubu-makinde/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7720099/pdp-g-5-governors-visit-tinubu

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Seb4luv1: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Obi will not win the court case, Tinubu will retain that sit. Come back by December/January and tell me if the Tinubu failed Nigerians or not. THIS MAN WILL AMAZE US WITH HIS TRANSFORMATION
onuman:

You couldn't have discussed anything other than your private interests.
Election losers all, including Bola Tinubu.

Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar is coming to send you back home and make you politically irrelevant in your native constituencies.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by tesppidd: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wike even had to stand beside Tinubu by fire by force.

This asss kissing taken too far.

If Tinubu nor give am minister wahala go dey oohh..
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by juman(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
G5 governors, fayose, bode george etc worked for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by stacyadams: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin gangster wicked wike no dey wear him gangster hat no more
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by stacyadams: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Seb4luv1:
Obi will not win the court case, Tinubu will retain that sit. Come back by December/January and tell me if the Tinubu failed Nigerians or not. THIS MAN WILL AMAZE US WITH HIS TRANSFORMATION
..am not his supporter but I want him to do well...cos na die person dey like this
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by juman(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
LP won in enugu.
They have chance to win at the court and claim back their mandate.
But most LP candidates were illegal candidates, that is problem.
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by polygamist: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
How I wish wike is offeeed appointment as minister of Niger delta development commission with full oversight of niger delta development commission. Tinubu should invite wike to come and serve.

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Lovenorth: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Arabaincubus:
All these meetings will soon threaten and provoke the North.
Leave North out of your travail, we gave Tinubu the highest votes so we have no issue with him because he is our fellow Muslim
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Seb4luv1: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Have you taken your time to analyze his appointment? If yes, you will observe that Tinubu is very intelligent and goes for people who have good track records, I could say from Ribadu whom I so much admire for the role he played in Ibori and some top profiled politicians before Jonathan and the cabal sent him on a course in other to remove him as the then EFCC BOSS.
stacyadams:
..am not his supporter but I want him to do well...cos na die person dey like this
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Jarmoski123: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Anything wey them like make una do am. Awon useless people
Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by Stevenbright(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
anidan:
Wike cannot even button his coat well. Agbaya

Very funny and indicative of.....

Re: PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde by PANDA2: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
See Wike jacket. Common button am well, e no fit do.

Wetin dey do dis man def?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Militants Back Pro-biafra Agitators, Give FG June 3 Ultimatum: PUNCH / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.