Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance (5394 Views)

I Checked President Tinubu"s Democracy Day Speech Via Turnitin For Plagiarism / Ken Nnamani Another Tinubu Stooge And Loyalist Make The APC CTC List - Full List / Tinubu ‘s Ambition Lacks God Factor(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Is that why you were hyperventilating naked in the market screaming Yoruba ronu?

Opintiwa, corridon, only you switching monikers to revalidate yourself, dont you think lots are wrong with your self esteem?
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Opintiwa, corridon, only you switching monikers to revalidate yourself, do t you think lots are wrong with. You self esteem?

Not the first time you have called me with other moniker together.

I love driving you insane, soon you will wear the belt jacket while screaming Yoruba ronu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

When will you like to get a job ?

When you get a meaningful life first devoid of turning trolling to a profession
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Corridon: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:
Indeed, they are Illiterates Kids from Utopia land.

So those mentioned names have been approved by the Senate.

Why are the Nigeria opposition supporters so slow in reasoning like this.

Is this what election loss plus bitterness can indeed cause?
Hello, Are you literate enough? Can you work in a formal organization?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

When you get a meaningful life first devoid of turning trolling to a profession

But you are not worried your daughter got pregnant for and IFA priest 😳😳
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by richidinho(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will keep having this problem if you keep looking at the Yoruba appointees from the lens of religious bigotry. In Yorubaland, there's no religious disparity.

Well done Lamba chairman

Is MURIC from the North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

But you are not worried your daughter got pregnant for and IFA priest 😳😳

The IMSU graduate who has never secured a job since he graduated.

Trolling shouldn't be inevitable actually.

An Idle mind is a workshop of devil
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
richidinho:
1. Hon. Dayo adedeye S.A Water resources
2. Abdulaziz Abdulaziz S.A Media
3. Babantude Fashola S.A Works and Housing
4. Haj. Zainab Abubakar ibrahim S.A women's affairs
5. Adamu Garba S.A Digital Media and ICT
6. Alabi opeyemi oladimeji S.A innovation
7. Obinna Simon- SA arts and entertainment
8. Mr. Tosin adedyanju S.A SDGs
9. Engr kabiru Abdulhamid S.A youths
10. Arc. Umar ibrahim S.A mineral resources
11. Haj. Shafa Adam S.A investment
12. Hon. Mike masuaan S.A agric
13. Haj. Fatimah Abdullahi S.A health
14. Hon. Hamman dikko S.A Education

https://nigerianpilot.news/2023/06/08/mc-tagwaye-fashola-others-make-list-of-tinubus-sas/

This type of sentimentalism is stale. Nigerians have woken up. Stop being primitive.
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Will you be a man enough to look after your daughter without diverting yourself with trolling.

Why should another man be taking care of your own daughter while you are still alive.

Is this what the trolling and frustration about?

Cry to the mods,they put super glue for eyes as you are doing the deliberate provocation

Don't you want to be useful?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

The IMSU graduate who has never secured a job since he graduated.

Trolling shouldn't be inevitable actually.

An Idle mind is a workshop of devil

It's true.

But when would you like to work and help the family?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Don't you want to be useful?

That usefulness should start from you. It's very obvious going through your moniker that you deliberately created this moniker to troll me and others .

If you have been useful to your own life, would you be creating monikerd to be trolling others for years?

Again, cry to the mods
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by VinnyBaba: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
OP, nothing Surprising @all. smiley

This APC/Tinubu govt is a Hausa/FULANI and Yoruba Muslims affair. 😒
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

That usefulness should start from you. It's very obvious going thrtyour monijer that you deliberately created this moniker to troll me and others .

If you have been useful to your own life, would you be creating monikerd to be trolling others for years?

Again, cry to the mods

Do you feel by shouting Yoruba ronu your daughter won't get pregnant again for the ifa priest?
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by richidinho(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This type of sentimentalism is stale. Nigerians have woken up. Stop being primitive.

We have woken up indeed, after hearing what Elrufai said?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
[/b]

Rule 2

If you can't cry a lagoon, then you are only wasting your time.

So you guys will come out from your WhatsApp meeting just to provoke others deliberately and get them banned.

Do you think mods are slow poke like some people?
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

So you guys will come out from your WhatsApp meeting just to provoke others deliberately and get them banned.

But why don't you want to be useful?

I know I have been harsh on you

Explain slowly I will know where to assist
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

But why don't you want to be useful?

I know I have been harsh on you

Explain slowly I will know where to assist

If you are proud of your activities on this forum, be man enough to tell NL's how many years you have been trolling me and others with different monikers .

People with meaningful and beautiful life wouldn't have time for such.

That actually speaks volume

Oh I forgot, the buddy na robot, na incoherent his response go be as usual
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
richidinho:

We have woken up indeed, after hearing what Elrufai said?

What did he say? El-Rufai understands the psychology of Nigerian Christians and has been able to toy with it at will. It works every time. Exactly as you are doing right now. Making empty noise of nothing.
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Corridon: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

Hi, send your CV if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Alliswell248: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
AustineE1:

...you people like speaking from both side of your mouth,let him enjoy his 6 month govt before reality dawns.

Jokers and dreamers. Always shifting goal post
Na 1 months
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by Opintiwa: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
helinues:

If you are proud of your activities on this forum, be man enough to tell NL's how many years you ha e been trolling and others with different monikers .

People with meaningful and beautiful life wouldn't have time for such.

That actually speaks volume

Stop repeating trash like someone in a mental institution
Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by grandstar(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Cooly100:

He can only get qualified people from north and SW cheesy cheesy

Buhari also used qualified people from the north...but see where it landed us.

Wrong. There was Fashola and Amaechi who had very important posts. He even reappointed Emefiele for the CBN job.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's S.A List, Full Of Religious Imbalance by helinues: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opintiwa:

Stop repeating trash like someone in a mental institution

Why should someone not in a mental institution deidcated his time a d life to be trolling others if that person is indeed productive in life

Which kind of rada rada life can one be using to be trolling unknown people who are not the people behind his life woes online

Indeed, that must be shaka shaka life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / Reno Omokri Has Been Sacked / Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.