Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! (952 Views)

If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Fanparker: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hi house I created a thread about my distant brother that beat his girlfriend.. now there are separated.. I and other people advised the girl to flee her life cuz the beating is getting much and becoming a normal thing, truth be told I advise the girl because of her life and also her family won’t take it lightly if they find out plus my distant brother don’t see to put an end to the beating because he knows if he beat her, he’ll apologize and the girl will come back but now the case is different. The girl left finally.. my brother is not accepting reality. He cries everyday, threaten to kill himself if the girl doesn’t come back and the girl to me has moved on. He keeps on calling but the girl doesn’t pick nor return messages anymore.. My distant brother is depressed that people around are asking what’s wrong with him, he no longer associate, he cries, stay to himself and it’s getting worse. The recent event that happened is he tried to call the girl, then she picked and give her phone to a guy and some other girls to mock him that don’t he get tired of the constant begging and wailing, that the girl is not intrested and moved on.. he has since been crying and it’s becoming a worrisome issue to my mother because he stay with us . What do you think I can do as a brother to him and what can my mother do to help the situation?

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Janesouthall: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fanparker:
Hi house I created a thread about my distant brother that beat his girlfriend.. now there are separated.. I and other people advised the girl to flee her life cuz the beating is getting much and becoming a normal thing, truth be told I advise the girl because of her life and also her family won’t take it lightly if they find out plus my distant brother don’t see to put an end to the beating because he knows if he beat her, he’ll apologize and the girl will come back but now the case is different. The girl left finally.. my brother is not accepting reality. He cries everyday, threaten to kill himself if the girl doesn’t come back and the girl to me has moved on. He keeps on calling but the girl doesn’t pick nor return messages anymore.. My distant brother is depressed that people around are asking what’s wrong with him, he no longer associate, he cries, stay to himself and it’s getting worse. The recent event that happened is he tried to call the girl, then she picked and give her phone to a guy and some other girls to mock him that don’t he get tired of the constant begging and wailing, that the girl is not intrested and moved on.. he has since been crying and it’s becoming a worrisome issue to my mother because he stay with us . What do you think I can do as a brother to him and what can my mother do to help the situation?

What if during the numerous beating the girl ends u dead....na another story we go dey hear now....let ur brother move on biko...dont kill someone child.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
he should continue crying.

when he was beating her anyhow, he didn't know that she is a human being.

he will cry more

5 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by phorget(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
The guy is crying because he cant get anyone to beat again... grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by ahnie: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Crying Male Annabel.

He must have really had a terrible upbringing where his father comfortably beats his mum.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by ahnie: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
phorget:

Make them arrange his male for him to beat,make we know if he go survive ham.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by yomi007k(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin

Op you should move in with him so that he can beat some sense into you.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fanparker:

I think you need to take him to a psychiatrist or psychiatric hospital for evaluation

Start from there first

3 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by ERCROSS(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
You see... For this life ehn, no be everybody need help

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by sisisioge: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Awon obsessed narcissists violent bf! Let him go and do as he pleases with himself. She has moved on...God forbid she looks back.

Your only worry should be that he doesn't become violent towards you, her or even your household. If he wants to hang himself, na him sabi. Oloshi banza!

3 Likes

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Fanparker: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
phorget:

undecided
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Fanparker: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
Crying Male Annabel.

He must have really had a terrible upbringing where his father comfortably beats his mum.

Not at all
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Fanparker: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
yomi007k:
grin

Op you should move in with him so that he can beat some sense into you.

lipsrsealed
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by izonborn098(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your brother is the president of Association Of Simps (AOS), how can u beat someone u love. Depression is terrible pls call your family around for the sake of ur brother
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by izonborn098(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
ahnie:
Crying Male Annabel.

look at what you wrote does it make sense to you, must you insult her parents

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Anny69: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
He should cry harder.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Stevenbright(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fanparker:

If he really likes the girl why was he constantly beating her?

Help me ask him the above question!

Tell him to learn his lesson which is that he should learn to treat other people the way he will want to be treated by them.

Also tell him to move on already as the best is one is coming his way but he must learn to treat others right.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
But she could be right.

If you can sit down and talk to those men who beat up their partners or spouses, most of them will usually talk of how they grew up in a violent household whereby their fathers were constantly beating up their mothers.

To them they'd see it as a normal thing to do because they grew up witnessing it at home and since their mothers didn't leave their fathers, but endured the beatings, they also expect their partners or spouses to endure.

But I blame those mothers for staying in toxic and violent marriages claiming that they're doing it for the sake of the kids, when the truth is that them staying in such marriages only causes a lot more damage on the children.
izonborn098:
look at what you wrote does it make sense to you, must you insult her parents

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
Does he think beating a woman gives her joy or what?

She's gone and that's it.

He should move on too… or probably buy a Silicone girlfriend he can beat at will.

Let reality deal with him.
If the girl comes back, she came back to die.

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Anny69: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
undecided
Does he think beating a woman gives her joy or what?

She's gone and that's it.

He should move on too… or probably buy a Silicone girlfriend he can beat at will.

Let reality deal with him.
If the girl comes back, she came back to die.
😂😂😂
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fanparker:
■ Hi house I created a thread about my distant brother that beat his girlfriend.. now there are separated.. I and other people advised the girl to flee her life cuz the beating is getting much and becoming a normal thing, truth be told I advise the girl because of her life and also her family won’t take it lightly if they find out plus my distant brother don’t see to put an end to the beating because he knows if he beat her, he’ll apologize and the girl will come back but now the case is different. The girl left finally.. my brother is not accepting reality. He cries everyday, threaten to kill himself if the girl doesn’t come back and the girl to me has moved on. He keeps on calling but the girl doesn’t pick nor return messages anymore.. My distant brother is depressed that people around are asking what’s wrong with him, he no longer associate, he cries, stay to himself and it’s getting worse.
■ The recent event that happened is he tried to call the girl, then she picked and give her phone to a guy and some other girls to mock him that don’t he get tired of the constant begging and wailing, that the girl is not intrested and moved on.. he has since been crying and it’s becoming a worrisome issue to my mother because he stay with us . What do you think I can do as a brother to him and what can my mother do to help the situation?
1. Would you rather he kills another man's child or what? undecided

2. Oh, she did good! If that girl returns to your brother, please inform her parents immediately. Chances are your brother might end up a murderer if that happens. undecided
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let him continue crying his yeye tears. You should give him a bucket while at it. Kudos to the girl for leaving him instead of allowing him to continue using her as a punching bag.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by JeffreyJunior: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Help buy him few bags of sand to continue his beatings.

I guess he misses that hence the cries.

Next topic please. undecided
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Your brother does not even deserve pity, and is not worth creating a post for, on Nairaland. Just ignore him. Evil' men like him are supposed to stay single without marrying. If he decides to commit suicide, just plan a cheap burial for him. Focus on your life.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
According to your reason those girl into hookup is because their mothers are into it, and the boys doing yahoo is because their parent into yahoo. (if i bash your gender now you will say i hate women) madam wise up people change each second, minute and hour. say you get?
Samantha124:
But she could be right.

If you can sit down and talk to those men who beat up their partners or spouses, most of them will usually talk of how they grew up in a violent household whereby their fathers were constantly beating up their mothers.

To them they'd see it as a normal thing to do because they grew up witnessing it at home and since their mothers didn't leave their fathers, but endured the beatings, they also expect their partners or spouses to endure.

But I blame those mothers for staying in toxic and violent marriages claiming that they're doing it for the sake of the kids, when the truth is that them staying in such marriages only causes a lot more damage on the children.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
When I'm going to tell you to use your common sense, you're going to say I'm insulting you when I'll be just stating facts.

We're not talking about prostitutes or fraudsters here because those people made their own choices in return for financial gain.

But with physical abuse, it's not a choice, but something that just happens involuntarily, mostly based on childhood trauma caused by most fathers at home... As a father and the man of the house, you can't be beating the mother of your children in front of them and expect them to grow up to be normal children... Some children are fortunate enough to be emotionally and psychologically strong, while others end up passing that trauma they experienced as children on to their future partners and spouses.

I mean it's not like there's any financial gain from being physically abusive... Because prostitutes and fraudsters do what they do for the money.

You can go ahead and bash my gender in anyway you like because maybe you too were raised by a father who didn't respect women and would bash them at any slightest opportunity and you'd just happen to be a victim of the whole thing, reliving your trauma from childhood into adulthood... But there are psychologists for that.
talented321:
According to your reason those girl into hookup is because their mothers are into it, and the boys doing yahoo is because their parent into yahoo. (if i bash your gender now you will say i hate women) madam wise up people change each second, minute and hour. say you get?
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha12123
(I mean it's not like there's any financial gain from being physically abusive... Because prostitutes and fraudsters do what they do for the money).
#Samatha u funny sha, i will overlook the other out points you type. I believe your reason for backing yahoo and hookup is maybe because you are a beneficiary. (a responsible woman would not type what type up their) apart from that i have told before i will tell u again many people behaviours are not because of their parents, what is your explanation to men becoming gay, u will blame the father for that, what about lesbians you will blame the mother, what about women from a responsible home that beat their husband you will blame the family. You are making a point though, but i know what u have mind in claiming ur points that is why i am giving u clear example and i have witness alot myself how people change in my presence no be hearsay people from a decent families. Now days peer pressure even effect children more
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
We're talking about abusive men here, not prostitutes fraudsters, or even homosexuals, so don't try to change the subject.

Tell me this, why do most of you Nigerian men believe that a woman from a broken home won't make a good wife? But you don't believe that a man from a disrespectful and abusive father won't make a good husband? Why?
talented321:
Samantha12123
(I mean it's not like there's any financial gain from being physically abusive... Because prostitutes and fraudsters do what they do for the money).
#Samatha u funny sha, i will overlook the other out points you type. I believe your reason for backing yahoo and hookup is maybe because you are a beneficiary. (a responsible woman would not type what type up their) apart from that i have told before i will tell u again many people behaviours are not because of their parents, what is your explanation to men becoming gay, u will blame the father for that, what about lesbians you will blame the mother, what about women from a responsible home that beat their husband you will blame the family. You are making a point though, but i know what u have mind in claiming ur points that is why i am giving u clear example and i have witness alot myself how people change in my presence no be hearsay people from a decent families. Now days peer pressure even effect children more
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
We're talking about abusive men here, not prostitutes fraudsters, or even homosexuals, so don't try to change the subject.

Tell me this, why do most of you Nigerian men believe that a woman from a broken home won't make a good wife? But you don't believe that a man from a disrespectful and abusive father won't make a good husband? Why?
i dont try to change any subjects, like apart from the fraudsters aspect i also give you other clear examples, not all women from broken homes are bad, i have seen many decent and intelligent male and females from broken homes. It just the opinion of few people labelling them so because of their own experience just like you are trying to do against men from abusive family. There are women from a decent home that end up beating their husband, i have seen woman from a discipline background stap her husband to death because of a minor issue will u now blame her parents. Who you dey follow matters alot. Sorry 4 d late replies
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yes, that woman might be having some childhood trauma too because trauma is real and parents need to be careful in how they raise their kids.

You may find that some women who are aggressive towards men is because of a childhood trauma too... Sometimes it's the mother was abusive towards the father or it was vice versa... As a result of growing up in a violent home, the child ends up seeing it as a normal thing whenever there are disagreements at home.

Or you may find that she grew up in a household whereby her father was physically abusive towards her mother and she ended up hating men and always feeling the need to be defensive towards men at the slightest disagreement.

And there's this one thing that some Africans tend to turn a blind eye on too, and that's mental illness, especially bipolar... It can be undetectable, but still be visible... Sometimes you'd think that a person is just naturally hot tampered, when it's bipolar.
talented321:
i dont try to change any subjects, like apart from the fraudsters aspect i also give you other clear examples, not all women from broken homes are bad, i have seen many decent and intelligent male and females from broken homes. It just the opinion of few people labelling them so because of their own experience just like you are trying to do against men from abusive family. There are women from a decent home that end up beating their husband, i have seen woman from a discipline background stap her husband to death because of a minor issue will u now blame her parents. Who you dey follow matters alot. Sorry 4 d late replies

1 Like

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, that woman might be having some childhood trauma too because trauma is real and parents need to be careful in how they raise their kids.

You may find that some women who are aggressive towards men is because of a childhood trauma too... Sometimes it's the mother was abusive towards the father

Or you may find that she grew up in a household whereby her father was physically abusive towards her mother and she ended up hating men and always feeling the need to be defensive towards men at the slightest opportunity. Sometimes you'd think that a person is just naturally hot tampered, when it's bipolar.
, i know a question a 9year old girl ask me, that was when i realize some kid are born naturally intelligent. i love ur second paragraph but it is not always so. Ur third paragraph is also right but not all, and lastly that is why u dont have to judge people base on ur own opinion, just like you are judging that manchi and his household base on ur opinion
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm not judging anyone, I'm just stating facts.

Physical abuse in the household is never good because it affects the children in a negative way, especially male children because they look up to their fathers more... So if their fathers constantly beat up their mothers, they'll grow up with that mentality of saying it's okay to beat up my partner or spouse and she must also endure it because that's how my father showed my mother love, through the fists.

Some grew up in good homes, but got influenced by bad friendships along the way.

While with others it could be a mental illness.
talented321:
, i know a question a 9year old girl ask me, that was when i realize some kid are born naturally intelligent. i love ur second paragraph but it is not always so. Ur third paragraph is also right but not all, and lastly that is why u dont have to judge people base on ur own opinion, just like you are judging that manchi and his household base on ur opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Done With My Life.... Life Is Full Of Shit / For A Friend. / Juvenile Deliquencies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.