Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! (971 Views)

If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Angelicqueen(f): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tell your brother to continue crying cos crying is free of charge, he won't pay a dime. Nonsense]
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, that woman might be having some childhood trauma too because trauma is real and parents need to be careful in how they raise their kids.

Madam your problem is that you are just too emotional, many kid from abusive family does not have the trauma u are talking about, just like me when i was growing up i saw alot of mistakes my father make which my target is to correct those mistakes with my wife, some male children will just hate their father for beating their mother they find it digusting, when such child group up he will not like the same thing happen to his wife. Many kid from abusive family are very good mannered while some are very wicked. And one thing is When a child start to read that one too is another probem plus peer pressure not every thing is from family background, we are in a world where kids from 10year are now using phones. If i tell u wetin dey my mind dey go break, so just change your mindset. Thanks
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not judging anyone, I'm just stating facts.

Physical abuse in the household is never good because it affects the children in a negative way, especially male children because they look up to their fathers more... So if their fathers constantly beat up their mothers, they'll grow up with that mentality of saying it's okay to beat up my partner or spouse and she must also endure it because that's how my father showed my mother love, through the fists.

Some grew up in good homes, but got influenced by bad friendships along the way.

While with others it could be a mental illness.
Do you also know that social media now spoil people more than any other thing, just the other day a woman from china or japan kill somebody just because she want to know the feeling her reason is she always see that online, will u now blame her parents.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
How am I emotional? And did you read the last quote I sent you?

And like I said before, some kids are emotionally and psychologically strong and they don't end up being abusive later in life.
talented321:
Madam your problem is that you are just too emotional, many kid from abusive family does not have the trauma u are talking about, just like me when i was growing up i saw alot of mistakes my father make which my target is to correct those mistakes with my wife, some male children will just hate their father for beating their mother they find it digusting, when such child group up he will not like the same thing happen to his wife. Many kid from abusive family are very good mannered while some are very wicked. And one thing is When a child start to read that one too is another probem plus peer pressure not every thing is from family background, we are in a world where kids from 10year are now using phones. If i tell u wetin dey my mind dey go break, so just change your mindset. Thanks
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Do you think such a person is mentally okay?
talented321:
Do you also know that social media now spoil people more than any other thing, just the other day a woman from china or japan kill somebody just because she want to know the feeling her reason is she always see that online, will u now blame her parents.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Another thing you need to keep in mind is that we don't know the woman's background and how she was raised.
talented321:
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:

And like I said before, some kids are emotionally and psychologically strong and they don't end up being abusive later in life.
You even know like that but you still judge the manchi like you have known him before.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Tayorshd87: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fanparker:
Hi house I created a thread about my distant brother that beat his girlfriend.. now there are separated.. I and other people advised the girl to flee her life cuz the beating is getting much and becoming a normal thing, truth be told I advise the girl because of her life and also her family won’t take it lightly if they find out plus my distant brother don’t see to put an end to the beating because he knows if he beat her, he’ll apologize and the girl will come back but now the case is different. The girl left finally.. my brother is not accepting reality. He cries everyday, threaten to kill himself if the girl doesn’t come back and the girl to me has moved on. He keeps on calling but the girl doesn’t pick nor return messages anymore.. My distant brother is depressed that people around are asking what’s wrong with him, he no longer associate, he cries, stay to himself and it’s getting worse. The recent event that happened is he tried to call the girl, then she picked and give her phone to a guy and some other girls to mock him that don’t he get tired of the constant begging and wailing, that the girl is not intrested and moved on.. he has since been crying and it’s becoming a worrisome issue to my mother because he stay with us . What do you think I can do as a brother to him and what can my mother do to help the situation?
I guess your brother is a kid maybe he is under 22 right 😂..

He better continues the cry rather than killing someone's daughter
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Another thing you need to keep in mind is that we don't know the woman's background and how she was raised.
All this mental problems like gay and lesbianism, plus yahoo, hookup taking pre intimacy or oral to another level and many more are the influence of social media, don't underrate social media.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm not judging anyone.

Stop confusing facts with judgement because it'll only make you to sound emotional... You also don't know the op's brother personally to reach your conclusion.

But from the way the op stated it, it sounds like his brother is a mental case because not only is he a danger to his former girlfriend, but he's also a danger to his future girlfriends and himself because already he's threatening to take his own life.

He should be locked away in a psychiatric institution and stay there.
talented321:
You even know like that but you still judge the manchi like you have known him before.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
That's your personal opinion and I'm not gonna dwell much into it because the main purpose of this argument was based on abusive men, and abusive men only.
talented321:
All this mental problems like gay and lesbianism, plus yahoo, hookup taking pre intimacy or oral to another level and many more are the influence of social media, don't underrate social media.
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not judging anyone.

Stop confusing facts with judgement because it'll only make you to sound emotional... You also don't know the op's brother personally to reach your conclusion.

But from the way the op stated it, it sounds like his brother is a mental case because not only is he a danger to his former girlfriend, but he's also a danger to his future girlfriends and himself because already he's threatening to take his own life.

He should be locked away in a psychiatric institution and stay there.
This Samatha you funny sha, (mental case) why i am saying judging is u take the matter serious and you don't know how old this boy or man is, now you are calling him mental man na wa o. Anyway we are all saying the same thing just small differences which i want u to agree but u are still adamant
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by talented321: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
That's your personal opinion and I'm not gonna dwell much into it because the main purpose of this argument was based on abusive men, and abusive men only.
Do you hate men?. And if so what are your reasons?
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2023
How does me indulging in a discussion that correlates with the topic at hand has to do with me hating men? undecided undecided undecided

Are you now trying to twist my words by victimizing your gender?
talented321:
Do you hate men?. And if so what are your reasons?
Re: It’s Becoming Unbearable.. Help Please!!! by Gloriagee(f): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Wetin be distant brother?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Should My Wedding Be? / Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Your Kids With A Househelp/domestic / Can I Do This Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.