Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket (28174 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kokorokoman: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
sportskid:

If you are a Muslim, I can understand your perspective. But if you are a christian and you typed this....I can only cry for you.
i am a christian.
i see things differently from you.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Yankiss(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if e pain Ina too much tel PDP to do Christian Christian ticket in 2027... Cos only PDP can defeat APC... In Yoruba land for instance nobody Carry religion for head let's emulate that tinubu Muslim Marry Christian... Fashola same too...
Nobody is advising Religious exclusion. Muslim-Muslim ticket was not okay. It cant be helped now. El Rufai should have presented it as a political expediency and end there, other than the chest-beating and promise to continue. It's like raping a lady and remorselessly bragging about it. It's gross.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kukutenla: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
he doesn't care about unity of Nigeria yet supported and push for a Southerner to take over from buhari... So it must be Christian before unity clear for ur eye??... U just paranoid
If it was christian-christian will El-rufai say the same undecided

You guys don't know anything about politics

Your muslim president that just stepped down gas scammed this country badly

A once robust country handed over to him, we all saw how he handled it Islamically grin grin

Quantinue Mr holy holy
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Samunique(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Jlow2:
He is not to blame but our foolish Christians whom has sold their faith for porridge, can they allow a Christian- Christian ticket? That’s a question for another day, Nigerian Christian’s remain foolish, if this statements were made by a Christian or Igbo tribe dss and all law enforcement agencies would have been in his house, it’s unfortunate we share same space with such elements, this is the real agenda it dint start today , its just that elrufai wants it to happen in his time, he wants to take the glory when they start the persecution of Christian’s in nigeria as a whole like they have achieved under his watch in kaduna.
Pls stop being emotional and face reality !

Sheh christians are the inec and inec chairman who manipulated the process, they told us one thing and suddenly changed the rules in the middle of the game when they realized the process wasn't going their way , are you not aware of that

Do you think all christians and GOs coming together would have changed anything when the winner has already been decided ?

If you think some foolish christians voted for Tinubu and that's why he won, why are you people still challenging the election in the Court?

Don't you think that is needless bcs Tinubu won squarely, going by your claim

You people should stop this blame game, bcs Christians fought very well, even Tinubu knows this well, but this is Nigeria.......

So stop this your nonsense blame game and try to get matured.

Or are you tell me, it's only Christans that voted for Obi ?
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by obyno82: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2023
9jatriot:
wow wow... just wow.
This changes the context entirely.

The previous news was really worrying. But some folks have already gone away with that message, this one will probably not spread as fast and as wide as the other.

Bit ironically you guys twisted what PO said when he said Youths take back your country.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shattuck(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2023
tinsel:
They crucified this man for nothing.
for nothing you say? You talk about giving the south west Muslim a sense of belonging, since that was the theme the northern christian population was even more marginalized, yet they denied them their right, did you read the part he said he and atintola said they did it for Islam, yet he says a christian cannot win based on the fact he is a christian but a Muslim can play the Muslim card.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kokorokoman: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
all na permutations even with Christian deputy he would have won.. besides if PDP was United with Obi as deputy to Atiku APC would have lost fair and square... With the Muslim Muslim APC lost yobe for the ist time since 99 lost kaduna el rufai state katsina buhari State gombe too... APC won a Christian dominated state like benue... To tell u some pple no send religion permutations... Again El rufai was just speaking out so I wonder why pple are agitated for nothing
so imangine, even with muslim muslim ticket apc lost kaduna, yobe and kano, just imangine what could have happened if they fielded a christian vice.
their, i lke the way you said ''some'' peple no longer send religion but dont be deceived, religion still plays a very big role in naija's politics, in fact after tribal affiliation, religion is the biggest decider in nigeria politics as it is today.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

If it was christian-christian will El-rufai say the same undecided

You guys don't know anything about politics

Your muslim president that just stepped down gas scammed this country badly

A once robust country handed over to him, we all saw how he handled it Islamically grin grin

Quantinue Mr holy holy
tell PDP to try Christian Christian 2027... U never can tell it can win... Mr Kno it all
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jadeng: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
God is not a Muslim, God is not a Christian! God is the God of ALL flesh!
Many will be shocked when they get to Heaven or hell to find out this truth.
Keeping destroying your brothers and sisters in the name of religion and politics... On the Judgement Day, God will say to many, "I never know you, I did not send you"
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Yankiss:
Nobody is advising Religious exclusion. Muslim-Muslim ticket was not okay. It cant be helped now. El Rufai should have presented it as a political expediency and end there, other than the chest-beating and promise to continue. It's like raping a lady and remorselessly bragging about it. It's gross.
nothing concern me and religion... Since tinubu won did Nigeria collapse no... Osun a Muslim majority State has Christian Christian yet no fuss...
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kukutenla: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
RemoveKebab:
This mumu man thinks religion is an identity in SW.
Little did the fool and his terrorist goons know they got scammed with the MM ticket.
But it was Akintola from SW who went to beg him on the grounds of religion. What he is saying is when SW Muslims led by Akintola came on grounds of religion, they also decided to add their own weight to it.
So nobody scammed anybody in that regard. If anybody was scammed, it was SW Christians in particular and southern Christians as a whole.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jnig: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/603360-transcript-of-el-rufais-controversial-statement-about-peter-obi-tinubu-can-2023-elections.html

This is certainly not a full translation. Moreover, the translator did not factor in the rhetorical dimensions of some of the Hausa phrases Elrufai used. He said at a point and I quote, "...even though we tell them that there is no religious undertones, we know that there are, but of course, we wont admit it...." Rephrasing and removing some of his volatile statements so as to douse tension is a gimmick. Every Hausa speaker knows what Elrufai said!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Popesuccess(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Omenlon:
he is a Muslim, speaking and acting as one. Where were the Christians in Kaduna and what were they doing in regards political participation? Wike said Rivers State is a Christian state did any complain?
Wike supported the Muslim Muslim ticket in Rivers and they won in the state. Can you or El rufai support a christian christian ticket? If he cannot allow a christian deputy in Kaduna how will he support a christian christian. Rivers state indigenes are 95% christian but there are no christian laws or christian police that we have in most Muslim dominated states in the north. How many times have anybody been killed go Rivers state because he is a Muslim. You and the likes of El rufai will called others religious bigots while you are the worst kind, you even killed and support the killing of innocent people like Deborah in the name of religion.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jnig: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Domi007:
Full??

Absolutely not! It is selective reportage strategically posted to redefine public opinion. Pls find credible news outlets and you will know the content of the full speech
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by samsard(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
Election don go with these and Yes Daddy! Predictions have been passed and failed!

May Dangote succeed!
May NNPCL succeed!
May BAT succeed!
May all his appointees Succeed!
May All his policies succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!

May me, I and myself succeed exceedingly!
@Seun, someone literally has a moniker that reads "Antichristian". I hope it won't be an issue when people deliberately create obnoxious usernames to stoke the ember of religious and tribal bigotry on Nairaland?
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Desusi:

A resounding aaaaaaamen.If you succeed and Fulani and bandits didn't allow you to enjoy it at the end of the day,what gain have?? Wisdom is profitable to direct. These northerners have hidden agendas. Where were you when El rufsai is strategising.??

When we pray/work hard for success, it includes destroying all forms of terrorism in Nigeria from IPOB/ forceful Mondays sit at home in SE to Boko haram, herders, Cannibals, ritualists and fraudulent people.

It's none of my Business what El-Rufai or Peter Obi strategized as regards their religion plus politics!
El-Rufai wasn't even seen going from one Mosque to another during Ramadan campaigning for BAT!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Samunique(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Christian Association of Nigeria is a devilish organization that lives on hate & death. Even when we advice them to get an Hausa interpreter, before they respond. Nope they choose the easiest route of insulting the innocent man & Islam just to score a cheap point. Now that the truth is out, I know they won't apologize.
Olodo from Iwo, you mean there are no hausa chrisrians in the North and among the CAN officials

When they told you to travel out of your enclave you said no, you think Christianity and CAN belong only to the Southerners and none hausa speakers ?

Pls travel out of Osun and see for yourself, and stop being deceived by your Immams about the numbers of Christians in the North who do not need interpreters to understand what El Rufai said .

Shame on you undecided
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adefitim(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2023
amen

AntiChristian:
Election don go with these and Yes Daddy! Predictions have been passed and failed!

May Dangote succeed!
May NNPCL succeed!
May BAT succeed!
May All Nigerians especially the the masses benefit exceedingly from his government
May Nigeria Succeed!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Neoteny7: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
And CAN was indeed mute when its foot soldier Gringori the Ungreat talked to "Daddy" about getting Christian votes and calling it religious war.

None of your cretinous men of goats called him out
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kindlyheart: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
9jatriot:
wow wow... just wow.
This changes the context entirely.

The previous news was really worrying. But some folks have already gone away with that message, this one will probably not spread as fast and as wide as the other.

See how The washed it whiter than White. I pity those that don't understand hausa language because it is them that Will fall for this rubbish Post
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Robchuks77(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

May Dangote succeed!
May NNPCL succeed!
May BAT succeed!
May Nigeria Succeed!

Good governance is not about declarations.. Stop joking.. You voted your Mr competent.. Why all this declarations.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Poske95(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Read in between and you will see the political connotations
He said he was neutral...and went on to influence whi would later be the eventual 'selected'....?!

If he was not in good terms with BAT , then isn't it for a reason which is personal, and also to the sect that feel they latently run this country....

Why not talk about how he would foster good living between Muslims and their brothers in KD....like we don't know the underlining circumstances.

We are not bluffed.
He worked with others for the selection of the choice they feel is the best for Nigeria....( that is minus Christian foothold in sectional or national politics....)
Proof wrong
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2023
He is working!
Shouldn't we pray?

Robchuks77:

Good governance is not about declarations.. Stop joking.. You voted your Mr competent.. Why all this declarations.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2023
samsard:
@Seun, someone literally has a moniker that reads "Antichristian". I hope it won't be an issue when people deliberately create obnoxious usernames to stoke the ember of religious and tribal bigotry on Nairaland?

grin

Ndo!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

Sighs.

Failure they pray for others way better pass am to succeed.

Am sure you are typing this crap from one batch, while praying for ppl whose children and grandchildren would still rule and lord over you and your lineage.

Spits!!!!!!!God forbid.

My belief is that God gives rulership to whoever He wants!
Even many of the Pastors and Christians never knew BAT will be their president for one day!
And for you to call me a failure then may Allah grant me the best of this world and in the next!

And may your failure from now continue till your demise! Aamin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Robchuks77(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is working!
Shouldn't we pray?

Keep praying... All the prayers Nigeria been kabashing... What is the resultant effect..
Stop deceiving urself
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2023
CondenseMilk:

This your prayer is like where a woman is holding a bag that belongs to Satan and at thesame time casting and binding Satan out of her life

Yes, just as many pastors predicted and failed!
Satan is bound to fail with falsehood!

Their prayers and Prophecies failed!

Our Prayers and Predictions were answered!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Patrioticman007(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2023
rollandben:
Honestly, politically E-Rufai makes some sense, and it clear my doubt about him. But to him to say, There is no way Christians would contest and ever win, I think there is an element of strong hatred in it which CAN as a body should work on. This is total mess and degraded to CAN as a body.

CAN aka Cankerous of worms think they have to fight Islam politically & religiously B4 their members will pay their thite, 4getting that after every great war, their must be peace after it.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by themanderon: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2023
I am very sorry to say this but Nigeria has some of the most foolish set of people on earth. To think some clowns are even trying to defend this man is just beyond me. Such people can never see the storm clouds gathering till they are all consumed by it. At times I wonder if they are under a spell.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Robchuks77:

Keep praying... All the prayers Nigeria been kabashing... What is the resultant effect..
Stop deceiving urself

At least we prayed for BAT!
And he was elected!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Salowise: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2023
triple996:
this people sef. Peter obi said worse than this in his church campaign. Can u guys remember obi saying that the church needs to win back nigeria like it's their birth right or something

With a Muslim vice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts September 16 As National ID Day / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.