Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket (28179 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Exceed15: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jihadist
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kukutenla: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. Your fake prophets predicted Obi-idiot victory, It never came to pass, your fake men of god predicted Jagaban will be sent to JAIL on May 29, it never came to pass. Your gods of men predicted Dump Trump to win USA election, it never came to pass. Plz use your brain, eyes, ears & guts to these facts & start worshipping the one and only true Almighty Allah.
These men are anti-christ pls, they are after your little resources to fund their luxurious life style. Did Jesus identify with the wealthiest men during his life time on earth ?.
Why are your gods of men copying materialism & are hating a life style of Jesus?.
Did Jesus worship "Almighty Allah"
Or is there anything Islam has shown to be better than Christianity at?
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by petermichaels(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
SEEING THE SPEECH IS CAUSING AN UPROAR..... THEY REBRANDED IT, MAKING GOOD USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND THE CHOICE OF WORDS. JUST TO TAKE OUR MINDS OFF THE TRUE POINT. BUT TIME IS THE REVEALER OF EVERY ILL THINGS PLAN IN SECRET. BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL, I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE ABOUT THIS EVIL OF A MAN.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
Robchuks77:

What did Buhari's hardship relieve us as... Patriotism doesn't end up with sufferings...

Your Likes are supposed to be eradicates from ths surface of earth where sane humans habit..

You are free to come and eradicate me!
Since you have no sense!

Buhari brought hardship to many and some still made it big time!
Look for ways to make it!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Tell the president to stop abusing power, if truly you care about this country
which power has he abused other than ur warped imagination...
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amaly: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Where are all those shouting Obi is a religious bigot and are shouting Yes Daddy? Where is Reno Omokri the internet talkertive? Here is the most poisonous politician in the whole country spewing out Vernon of bigotry and hate and they are all as quiet as the death. Very shameful.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Petdagr8t(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Thank God I watched the video and I also understand Hausa very clear. This is not exactly what Nasir El Rufai said. Premium times should be ashamed of themselves for publishing such lies.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by YelloweWest: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm a Christian and I see nothing wrong with what elrufia said.

The decision of a Muslim Muslim ticket was purely strategic to win elections. Minority Minority can not win.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Petdagr8t:
Thank God I watched the video and I also understand Hausa very clear. This is not exactly what Nasir El Rufai said. Premium times should be ashamed of themselves for publishing such lies.

Heavily edited.
The original video and the wordings is circulating faster than wild fire
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by otipoju(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:
He said that without a muslim VP from the north, BAT cannot win and still says that his intention was to kill the politics of religion, so, he intention is to subdue or conquer the Christian same way he did in Kaduna state.
Only time will tell

Exactly. To subdue Christians such that they will never be able to aspire to rule the country ever and just play the role of second fiddle. That is exactly what he is saying
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by efeteb: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
What about where the man said Muslim will rule for twenty years? That is an edited trash.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blueAgent(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

My belief is that God gives rulership to whoever He wants!
Even many of the Pastors and Christians never knew BAT will be their president for one day!
And for you to call me a failure then may Allah grant me the best of this world and in the next!

And may your failure from now continue till your demise! Aamin!

Useless prayer.

The prayer of a Sinner(those who support evil) is an abomination before God.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
blueAgent:

Useless prayer.

The prayer of a Sinner(those who support evil) is an abomination before God.

It amazes me when a Christian talks without sense!

Who is without sin?
Who is not a sinner?

It must be the reason why most who wished Peter Obi to win from the Church made him lose as their prayers were never answered!

Your brain's white matter has turned blue blueAgent different from balablu! grin
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NothingDoMe: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
marlow1962:
There's no need reading an evil man script, wertin you wn learn from am.
Lol
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Robchuks77(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are free to come and eradicate me!
Since you have no sense!

Buhari brought hardship to many and some still made it big time!
Look for ways to make it!
Shey u and ur papa don make am..?
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Yankiss:
Hmm, this script is heavily loaded with religious intolerance. For El Rufai, power must rotate North-South and Religion in whichever turn must be Islam. Politics of Religion will not help this country. It will be really deadly to descend to emphasizing Religion in the manner of chest beating. If Power rotates North-South, Religious balance is also a necessity.

My take on the matter also his level of intolerance is to the roof.

No qualms it's too early to celebrate El-Rufia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
YelloweWest:
I'm a Christian and I see nothing wrong with what elrufia said.

The decision of a Muslim Muslim ticket was purely strategic to win elections. Minority Minority can not win.

Going by El-Rufia's logic, have Christians in the north been given the sense of belonging as to leadership roles?

I don't like playing the religious card, its purely immoral.

But come to think of it, this same logic implies that if a northern Muslim isn't in power, support shouldn't be given to a Christian, this is the logic you're supporting. Read through bro. I love Christians, Muslims, atheist and traditional worshipers, I'll never use my religion to rub on someone's face. It's just pure hatred in disguise.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Abemy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
There is a hidden message in this script.

"Tinibu made Buhari president, and I El ru fai, made Asiwaju president"

May be El Rufai will be next after Tinibu. That may be the arrangements.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Fujiyama: 1:23am On Jun 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
He is a foolish and short-sighted bigot who cannot think far ahead...

^^^
grin

He is many things but he is definitely not foolish or short sighted. On the contrary, he is smart and he knows how to play the long game. He and his cohorts did make a few big blunders along the way but they recovered and the grand plan is still on course.

maestroferddi:
It is good he is exposing their shenanigans now for all to see...

^^^
grin

Unfortunately, this great 'reveal' doesn't matter.

The viewers look on with their eyes wide shut. The secret, though it has been unveiled, is still hidden in plain sight wink.

maestroferddi:
When Obasanjo was there, did he not somehow put people like him in their place?

^^^
grin

'Somehow'?

While Obasanjo was there, a direct challenge by 12 states to the primacy of the Nigerian constitution - a challenge which had been tried before and failed - eventually succeeded beyond its wildest dreams. And Obasanjo looked on and could do nothing.

At the appointed time that weapon will be rolled out again to do its job. wink

Nigeria, my friend...is deep.

Very deep.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kowema(f): 3:42am On Jun 10, 2023
SonofGod231:
He is talking about a balance....They fought for a Muslim VP but got both.....Some wanted a Christian -Christian ticket and that's his point here...When it balls to religion there should be a goddamn balance in this God forsaken cuntry for Pete's sake.

A lot of people didn't even read the write up, some read but didn't comprehend. Reading through it I see some sense. Nigerians really crucified the man
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2023
Robchuks77:

Shey u and ur papa don make am..?

As una no get papa na to abuse others papa remain!

Do you know your papa?
Probably he didn't train you!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Robchuks77(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

As una no get papa na to abuse others papa remain!

Do you know your papa?
Probably he didn't train you!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I love your pains...
Mr make it
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Robchuks77:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I love your pains...
Mr make it

Me, Pains?
I dey chop sef!

See you!
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blueAgent(m): 2:47am On Jun 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

It amazes me when a Christian talks without sense!

Who is without sin?
Who is not a sinner?

It must be the reason why most who wished Peter Obi to win from the Church made him lose as their prayers were never answered!

Your brain's white matter has turned blue blueAgent different from balablu! grin

Keep fooling yourself.

My joy is that you can fool men but not God.

Your prayers are useless b4 God.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by obama99: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/603360-transcript-of-el-rufais-controversial-statement-about-peter-obi-tinubu-can-2023-elections.html

Deceptive midget. What not give christains in the north a sense of belonging to rule the country. Useless idiot. One day will be one day . Mark my word.
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Keep fooling yourself.

My joy is that you can fool men but not God.

Your prayers are useless b4 God.

My Prayers are useless?
Seems you couldn't answer the last questions!

Na you be God wey dey answer prayer?
Re: Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blueAgent(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

My Prayers are useless?
Seems you couldn't answer the last questions!

Na you be God wey dey answer prayer?

Keep fooling yourself.

Can God go contrary to what he has said?

You hire fake bishops,steal ppl mandate, kill, loot public funds and you expect God to answer ur prayer.

Joker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.