Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45352 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by mexxy1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?

Unrelated question. What's the name of the font you're using?
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ogify1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
She said you’re different from the rest. It means you’re a Mumu man

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Sakobaba(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dump her asap.

*Hot sales*

*Fresh Out*
*Hotel For Sale*
13 luxury Rooms
4 standards
Indoor Swimming pool
3 luxury platinum rooms
3 Gold Rooms
3 Luxury Suites
Luxury Mayor rooms
computerized Door locks
2 separate lounge
Gym house
Indoor bar
opposite Chevy view
Price: 300m
Title:Gov Consent.

* A plot of land for sale @ amen state phase 2 eleko ibeju lekki.
Price : 25m
Title: c of o.

*A storey building facing express on major idimu-egbeda road is for sale. Good for bank, restaurant, shopping complex, event centre etc.

* For lease/ rent*. A clean warehouse measuring 700sqm
Purpose: storage
Rent: 17m x 2 years... WhatsApp zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin. Omoh, this one na HD version of relationship na grin very clear, yet,this nigha ain't seeing no shiit angry

The video is very obvious before you, yet you still get mind dey ask question grin. Op,the truth is that that banny of yours belongs to all of "US",and I hope you understand what I mean by that? Because I see no reason why my banny wouldn't tell a guy on the phone categorically that she's with her guy instead of beating around the bush.. She must be definitely lashing that nigha for real.. undecided. Try use your head before one mumu banny go begin use am break kernel undecided

Go sleep 😒😒
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by eneye1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro. Run. Devil can not change..
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by SammyLeeSneh(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
SIMP everywhere,so mumu still dey Nigeria?

I think say everybody don wise

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by benqo01(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
End it bro no matter how she cry no pity her just end it if u like go jonz na u sabi

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by dododawa1: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by gassbee: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
I understand how you feel, unless u r finding it difficult to get a good girl, then i see no other reason y u dont want to leave her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Exedyne: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
guy, dump that liar and scammer you call your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DanielsParker(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
In as-much as I won’t be the one to tell anyone to breakup their relationship, I still think we’re all adults and accept what we think we deserve. If you think you deserve that kind of relationship, then accept it ! smiley Otherwise you know what to do
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
The girl is just acting smart....She really knows how to penetrate you. Am sure you felt loved by the message she sent. She just made you feel like you the best when you are not.
Bro start up something with another girl before she gives you the final shock.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DanielsParker(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
SammyLeeSneh:
SIMP everywhere,so mumu still dey Nigeria?

I think say everybody don wise

grin grin What do you mean bro
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by victorazy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro

Guy u never marry her....she can't put all her eggs in one basket bro, she gat to dey shoot other shot.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Olumaeme: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
She's doing that because she knows you're a mumu.
You will take her back, at worst, she flashes bress at you and your sensess will evaporate.

Kpele

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

Why didn't you add the pic of you and your girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by mayorkent(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Smiles , you know the truth.
You're just looking for a strong force to free you from this dilemma.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Benwems(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

Block her numbers. Ignore her completely else you will regret later on. She’s only trying to manipulate you. If she loves you that much you wouldn’t be keeping male companies and lying to you. I have been in your shoes believe me. Leave her for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by TheVictorious(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Even the screenshots too you posted didn't contradict your fears at all. She's using you. It's as clear as daylight.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by joeeee240(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
End the relationship. She's cheating. But i know you're a simp and will continue to date her

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Spain007(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Just dey play....u will soon be saved fufu for breakfast
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by SonofGod231: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
I don't know why you have not left her, something you should have done a long time ago,na so the thing sweeeeeeeeet?...Do not be deceived by such sms brother, leave her now and watch her swap you in less than a month.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Stevenbright(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

I can see you can't factor out what the problem is.

Guess what, I am the problem!
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by SuperBlack: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro

She's still testing other men sef,

You don buy market.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tonalphs(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Count yourself out of any stress wey nor dey bring money. Abi she be money ne undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Lhimeet(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Mumu man!

She knows it’s only your mumu self that would tolerate her excesses, find a man like you my foot. Abi it would be tough finding another mumu man like you.

Be wise!

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by tiswell(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Na set up,
FLEE FROM SUCH GIRL
I REPEAT, FLEE
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Skillsnigeria: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by airsaylongcome: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't know how you guys do it.

Inability to communicate through texts, in proper English, and poor composition skills turn me off.

How can an adult write without punctuations?

I think the said girl isn't academically or emotionally intelligent.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Salowise: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro quit that relationship, you'll keep going through this phase over and over again, clearly she's not up to 20 or she's in her early 20's. Reason you just can't quit is not because you love her badly, but the cool moments you share together keeps replaying. Just save your mental health and move on, i think you're an introvert.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.