Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45386 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by OloyeVIII: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't know how you guys do it.

Inability to communicate through texts in proper English and poor composition skills turn me off.

How can an adult write without punctuations?

I think the said girl isn't academically or emotionally intelligent.
Guy you no go like bang intensive english? i get 1, 2 & 3.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by spartachico(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
She loves you but she’s into hook up and she just need more time to make enough money so you two can settle down

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BATified2023: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

So you know this and you are supporting APC and Tinubu.
so I should support obi that didn’t do anything for good 8 years as governor

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by okomile(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dump her
Simple

Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fools in paradise
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by DMCY: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

She said something in the screenshot you uploaded saying she can never get someone that loves her this much, lmao, lol, lfkmd, rotfl. Who else go take all these shenanigans from her if not you? She’s at your place and can’t tell the person calling her she’s with you😹😹😹
Continue dat!ng our girl o🤣, Na only God fit save you at this point.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by N3TRAL: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Prove it

I didn't intend to separate the items so there was no need for commas.

Before the conjunction "and", is a noun phrase.

To be more specific- "Inability to communicate through texts in proper English" is a noun phrase.

What if I composed it this way?

" Her+ inability to communicate through texts in proper English+ is bad."

Would you rather? " Her+ inability to communicate through texts, in proper English,+ is bad."
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
If u mean seriousness into the future with this girl pls tink twice and leave her . Come back and tank me later
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by OloyeVIII: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
These days na girls wey no too sabi english dey sweet.. ask my italian neighbour.. Them latinos and koreans tho!
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quebec91:
Bro, wake up from your slumber and ditch þhat bitch

These girls aint loyal.

I can bet with my left eye that she got up to 20 boyfriend she sends same messages too, same way, one of a kind, cant lose you shiit. Thats their modus operandi
She no lie na. He is one of a kind grin and their are many other kinds that she still tell same too.

Some relationship na just BIG SCAM! smiley
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Konjiboii: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
What are you benefitting from the relationship?
Is she someone you may want to start a family with?

The bitter truth is that she's a ho, if you have other women at your disposal then add her to the circle just to cure konji.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by crafteck(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

oh
Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

No one is going to tell you this truth, I've not read the responses from other people but I'll talk to you based on my experience, nobody is your girl, live your life, don't put too much emotions into anything, don't hold on to what you cannot afford to lose, face your business more, Love is a temporary thing, someone you donated your kidney to and come back in 2 years time and ask you what have you ever done for me that is life it's the nature of human stop putting too much hope in human

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Quebec91(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
I tell you man..
BackFromBalablu:

She no lie na. He is one of a kind grin and their are many other kinds that she still tell same too.

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by miky(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shes a manipulating narcissistic! She's playing with you.

Give me her instergram and I will prove to you and give you back screenshots.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Jalaw: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
It's like you're too focus on her thereby investing so much emotions on her which can be very dangerous.
Make sure you are not dating only her if you both come back together, have them many and you will start to care less about who she call or chats with.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Leave her. You have seen red flags. Don't be a simp
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Quebec91(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
I tell you man..

And not just some, infact most like 98percent of relationship these days na Scam. These pussies just roll and deal with highest bidder they can benefit most from
BackFromBalablu:

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Pwetty2(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
obeni she wants to eat her cake and still have it. truth is her eggs is in multiple basket
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by JJuanMiguel: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
She's just telling you that you are the best at tolerating her bullshlt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by seguno2: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What exactly could be the problem is that you are pussywhipped.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by mikywonder(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Young lad face ur future
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Kaido: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?
Dump her. End it
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Itidicious: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
I suggest you take her back. But until then you have to tell her something. Be serious, sit and down tell her that this will be the last relationship with her if you happen to break up again with her for the same reason.
Be serious and let her get this message from you very serious. Then tell her what she needs to change. After that just Observed her very serious.

If she doesn't change please drop her and moves on. If she lies please moves on.

But from ur writing it so much indicate that she's playing with you and she won't Keep to this. Just remove ur mind from the relationship cuz she's not serious.
If she can't tell another man of you then she's indirectly available for.

Inshort dump her abeg. No de stress urself. She no go listen. No allowed anyone manipulate you.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by HayB100(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol, put insecurity aside, guy, I was once in your shoes. Like seriously, the girl has nothing to do with you, she is only playing with your emotions, the faster you realise this, the better you save yourself from being emotionally damaged. She knows what she is doing, that's who she will always come back begging till she brings in a bastard to you

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Lobotomy02: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Is it me? Is it her
? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

It is me.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shes still growing up... by the time she don dey mature n maybe see better offer no be you go tell her 🤣🤣🤣 you're juz her favourite toy at the moment 🤣🤣🤣
yungzed360:

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by okerekingsley90: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro

See Oga. I don't know you but you are a simp and thats the truth. The truth hurts. See Make I clear you. If you marry that lady or date her further you are finished. You have given her the leverage to manipulate you. The earlier you dump her the better for you.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by yahoodetector: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Small girl carry kpekus wey she dey share like kuli-kuli dey manipulate you, you dey fall...this is what happens when you don't have up to five different kpekus at your disposal

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by 00FFT00(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy, you be option. One among many.
Face that fact because it will not change.

If you are like me, it is time to echo “cut” like a movie director.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quebec91:
I tell you man..

And not just some, infact most like 98percent of relationship these days na Scam. These pussies just roll and deal with highest bidder they can benefit most from
Love is sweet jare grin cool
The girl deserves an award. Cause damn. Those her text are damn toxic for a man that is in search of love. What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

If u don't know what to do, pls give her to me
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Bigcola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Am really pissed at you right now. I really wonder at times how male children are raised these days. Your story really showed how weak you are as a man. She won't stop cheating on you because she has discovered you do not have a mind of your own and ca easily be manipulated.

Number 1 rule in a relationship: Do not ever take back a cheating partner. she will come back to blame you for forgiving her.

Are you that cunt strucked to the extent you do not know this girl is using you?, or are u scared of leaving the relationship out of fears that u might not be able to land another babe better than her, wake up guy and be a man. U deserved better than that. shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.