Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) (45373 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by purejustice36: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
An upcoming phucking $imp
Women don’t respect or fear men that they can easily win over with ordinary apology and text
She said “you’re the best among the rest “
She don test the rest and you’re the only one she can do rubbish with
When a woman truly don’t want to lose you , you won’t be the one to tell her to stop being in contact with many guy, she’ll be the one avoiding such rubbish herself
Other guys easily control her and knack rubbish out of her , you’re the only guy who takes her rubbish bcuz she will still send you sweet text messages and give you puna to lick and knack , still yet to leave other men is a problem

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BackFromBalablu: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
tollyboy5:
dem don born am, na me never see am. cool
No yawa.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

What exactly could be the problem?
Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?

Forgive me for asking, is she a secondary school girl?
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Deepthoughts: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:
This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Below is a screenshots of our most recent quarrels when she came back begging and the reason for the quarrel was she was at my house when another guy called again, and she couldnt tell the guy she was at her boyfriend's house even though the guy kept asking where she went, she only said she went out.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?
The way I see it from experience is that,you are her ATM but the others guys are than you in nackiology.so go for a refresher course ASAP or forget about her else,you are OYO.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ezewealth(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hate it when men surrender himself to some crafty woman, who turns his lust to her strength. That is the kind of men we have in this generation, weak puccies. Seeking validation from woman, begging woman for sex. You are just induce in her pucci juice, n she knows it.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Tundex911: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Eruku toun ko love letter...

You go soon learn
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Penisman: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She dey use your head drink akamu for upper iweka. Lies lies lies, she is simply using reverse psychology on you.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Duru009(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
You're JUST a weak man......

She has already studied you and knows your weak points....
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Scorror442: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Coolsat:
I hate that last paragraph, who are the rest and how was she able to come to that conclusion? Mehn I can't deal sha

She might not good with putting words together
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

The entire thing is just so frustrating bro

That last part means you're the only one who condones/pardons her nonsense.

You're the fall back dude.
The side-cock.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ofexpryz(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

What do I do bro?
RUN!
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Bizzyman: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

She is cheating but you haven't found out yet. I bet her phone is already passworded and there is a particular guy's name she always talk about. She could say he is a friend or whatever...Men can never understand women until their eyes are open.

Do you know why she can't let those guys go? She is glued to them emotionally through sex.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Grace393: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Really
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by lilkudos(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

I only read the first paragraph of your story and I actually saw myself in all this story, same experience I had with my ex, exactly nothing is different.

Mine was dah I saw her hookup profile online, cause I had access to her email, I saw all the chats and bolt visits lols.

She would swear and praise me and even use emotional blackmail.

Well at the end my bro, just leave In peace, there’s no end to that road. They are meant for the streets, else you don’t care about the future and just wanna have fun living in the moment.

I’m living in peace and a better life now since I let the toxic relationship.

No second option here bro, JUST LEAVE WITH YOUR SENSES STILL INTACT 🌝🌝

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by JasperVII(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Are you waiting for someone to split your head open, and put the answer there direct?

It's already there in front of you that the girl is not to be trusted and cheating on you.

You want to continue living in denial instead of accepting that you're being cheated on.

Well, continue forgiving her for what she knows she should not be forgiven for.

You're going to get it soon.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by fatytoy333(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Your pain from a catastrophic heartbreak is just a couple of weeks or months away. Walahi we will read your breakup story here again. Please keep us posted.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by ghettochild(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
My friend you are dating a cheerful giver
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by marsup: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
How can someone be so terrible, to write without punctuation marks?
It's not fair to the readers.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

A girl who can't tell another guy calling her she's in her bfs place obviously is acting and telling people she's single. She's obviously telling them ure a friend or atleast that's what she will tell them if they ever asked.

Now this wouldn't have been a problem at all if she's wasn't trying to whine u with all those love and begging text when she knows she's only playing u and still acting single to other guys.

tell her both of u are now on a open relationship and she will see other people like she sees other people.

The rule is in a "serious relationship" any time sm1 leaves u guessing what ur place is with them it is exactly what u think it is. u are not being taken seriously.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by NewLife87: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
My guy drop this girl. She is emotionally manipulating you. You deserve better than her
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by themanderon: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=yungzed360 post=123669789]This is my girl. Our problems are she most times receives calls and chats with lots of guys and she lies to me alot, I've told her severally to stop and always tell me as it is, although I get angry very easily bt it would be better to digest the truth than lies cus it's hurt me a lot. So I've broken up with her many times and she sometimes swear never to come back again. But after a few days or weeks. She will come begging, calling and texting again and then I keep forgiven her.

Is it me? Is it her? I'm I too over protective or feeling insecure? Please guys what should I do?[/quote

You better run. The problem with guys like you is that you see the signs that are before you but you choose to lie to yourself till its too late.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

Gal way every man d pipe and swipe undecided u want to settle with Dis world no balance
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by StarboyZee: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol guy , dem dey chop the girl behind your back , better free am
You wan turn street girl to housewife
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by samology2000: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Run for your life you fool. A girl that can't boast of you openly. It means sho doesn't love you. She is using you to catch crooz and sleeping with other guys.
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
My dear, the truth is that u are indirectly dating urself without knowing
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Xkale1996(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

you be mumu I swear

No be only u dey Bleep her
Guy leave that girl for good
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Xkale1996(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
yungzed360:

na olosho u dey date
Or abi wan marry sef
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na confirm olosho you keep as a girlfriend when she has seen more balls than messi ronaldo and mbappe all together

Bro Throw her out she has notin to offer than make ur life miserable

@angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Dump her and find someone better.
Why would you even continue this kind of relationship, kai.
She will kill you before your time
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by hectorr(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Bro, I'd advice you to accept the inevitable and get someone who understands what being In a relationship is about.

I'm talking from experience.
My ex was just like this. She kept hurting me...... I will end the relationship.......she comes begging after a while......and I forgive .

This was like a cycle. I didn't know when I got stuck. I couldn't leave her despite her countless fuxkups.
But when she found someone "better" , she didn't look back . She just left. She's married now.

Though she called to apologize, telling me she regrets leaving. That the guy is maltreating her blah blah blah...

That girl dey use you secure space .....
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by sylve11: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
I don't know how you guys do it.

The inability to communicate through texts in proper English and poor composition skills turn me off.

How can an adult write without punctuation?

I think the said girl isn't academically or emotionally intelligent.

Mehn! sad cool
Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by Counterfeit: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Leave that girl before she stabs you to death ☠️ 💀 one day. Channel all ur energy to your hustle and forget that slut. She's a Slot Machine.

yungzed360:

What do I do bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work. / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.