Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (40726 Views)

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by alayandekolasam(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Bro, cant believe you hate yourself this much.
Obviously, you have two major challenges here: Joblessness and Hunger. But it is more convenient for you to abuse Tinubu first?
I am not totally pro-Tinubu, but if I have what you are asking for, I can't give you because you are not smart, even at begging, more so if a core Tinubu person has what you need?
If you truly mean those, I suggest you modify it for your own good.
Clairvoyancy:
No doubt about that, but he's very cunny as well.......that man is a crook...

I need a job around Lagos, anyone but Fast food supervisor/Administrative Assistant is preferable.... I'm based in lag... OND holder..

Meanwhile, Someone should please help me financially to survive this trying period... Times are really hard
00 55
99 78
10 Access.... God bless

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by TemplarLandry: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
No evil shall befall him.
obembet:

I hope they will not kill that man, I don't trust those Obidient unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by onuman: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Basic123:

Tinubu reduced his interraction with the media for good 8years of buhari so as not to look as if he wanted to outshine Buhari.Also,you hardly see him frequenting aso rock like wike/makinde are doing now.This withdrawal from the media made children of year 2000s who became adults between 2015-2023 thinks Tinubu doesn't understandand English and uneducated.

An octogenarian Tinubu who is also sick is not fit to preside over any modern country. Stop putting down here the figments of your imagination.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by 1TripleC: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2023
I have never knew... With such blunder coming from you, you are just like Tinubu
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by iamdapsyj(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

Did he mention Tinubu there?
That was after Peter Obi had met with them. He meant Peter Obi mr man

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃโ‰๏ธ Your lots won't seize to amaze me....

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by chidiokay: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing

You can replace the leadership of your family house with Peter OBI, a 3rd class whose only surviving legacy for people is brewery ๐Ÿคญ will never be our bench mark we reject it in jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Omeizadean(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing

Even if na stolen mandate, no be Obits he stole am from. Let Atiku camp whine but definitely not the Obits cos you guy doesn't have any mandate in the first place. May Tinubu succeed and make Naija a pride of Africa before he depart Aso rock or this earth. Long live our amiable president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Tosin67: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

Did he mention Tinubu there?
That was after Peter Obi had met with them. He meant Peter Obi mr man

Oponu. Peter Obi met with all opposition members elect. In what capacity brother ode?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by 1Dray(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2023
walefresh3:
Sadeast headless mob children will not see dis...

Seun you can't deceive us with your new rule. This is the reason why I rarely come to Nairaland like before. I'm cutting off from Nairaland. I love my sanity.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by steeltrust: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2023
All this Apc miscreant can lie eh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

He wasnโ€™t even referring to tinubu but his principle Peter Obi

Just watch how he will debunk this propaganda fake news in days to come

Apc trying a hard to sell tinubu like they did the disastrous buhari

You cannot give what you donโ€™t have jare ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BENEAMATA: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
This one don go price .

So Tinubu persona shack you so tey , you confess . Well , sorry in advance .

Good morning everybody . TGIF .
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by slimshady1000: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2023
What an Insulting Statement!

Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria โ€“ Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his partyโ€™s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, โ€œWell, I can tell you that today is my best day, today Iโ€™m so happy that Iโ€™m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

โ€œI saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So Iโ€™m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, weโ€™ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, Iโ€™m of Labour Party.

โ€œAs at now, the party is not the issue; weโ€™re talking about building the Nation, weโ€™re talking about the unity of the nation.โ€

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Tareq1105: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN

I've been following them on social media. Just bcoz of their hatred for Tinubu, Igbos LP obidients want Yari, another Muslim, to occupy number 3 seat. I hope CAN is following events, and the leadership should not blame APC Tinubu if Yari should emerge which I don't think would happen. Nevertheless, CAN should know that LP Obi obidients are the real enemies of Christianity. I've said mine. Whoever emerge would even be glad to work with Tinubu. Remember Tinubu has been on this tracks for long.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2023
Cjayboy:
We are much aware that you're APC at night and LP in day time, as your entire are APC blood.

Eg. Dr Sampson Uche Ogah, your elder brother and a minister for state mineral resources under Bubu government.

I'm not shocked!!1
can u now see that Party is vehicle to power and some of ina wan kee pple wey no support Obi and elupee that were always going to lose
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by IamGreen1(f): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2023
doyin01:

Better don't kill yourself ooo

Someone is that already dead and rotten inside because one can't be that bitterness and toxic and won't a walking dead already. Those rubbish he wrote are from the abundance he has in him.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Tareq1105: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2023
slimshady1000:

What an Insulting Statement!

What is insulting for exercising his rights to speak his mind?

Oh, bcoz he's LP, he shouldn't express himself anymore?
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Robchuks77(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
It appears 95% of Labour Party members are illiterates.

I have never knew... really?

Besides, what is "this man is prepaad"?

Our laws are written in English language. How will an illiterate understand them, not to talk of carrying out legislative functions with them?

Anyway, the semi illiterate can now go back to where he was elected and tell them he has finally met with the great Asiwaju. He should not forget to explain to them the huge difference between first class and 3rd class graduates.
This appears how illiterate you are..
This shows LP aren't bigots like u and ur kinds.. We speak the truth, when we see one..
Guy grow up
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Our laws are written in English language. How will an illiterate understand them, not to talk of carrying out legislative functions with them?

Anyway, the semi illiterate can now go back to where he was elected and tell them he has finally met with the great Asiwaju. He should not forget to explain to them the huge difference between first class and 3rd class graduates.
Another Exhibit added to your existing case File tongue
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Donedeal1(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2023
They were unable to denied us such a material

As a President this time.

Thank God the lies and fraud failed.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Jayhome24: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2023
Reality is starting sinking in. I'm sure this man will receive Kenneth Okonkwo bashing of his life today its a big shame obidieent are under spell from olumba shrine and only miracle can free them cotton wool with red oil has be used to blocked their ears and superglue had been used to sealed the eyes they are left to be pendulated around life like someone that was shot with evil arrow of waka-about.

Say anything about my post I give no shit I'm standing with Tinubu 100% so your talks change nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by dododawa1: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by feedthenation(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
โ€œToday is my best day, today Iโ€™m so happy that Iโ€™m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact Iโ€™ve never knew that this man is so intelligent. Iโ€™ve never knew that this man is so Prepared to serve this country I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the the Charisma, the believe that Nigeria can be a better nation. So Iโ€™m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilized house. Now, Even without talking to us again, weโ€™ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, Iโ€™m of Labour Party. As at now, the party is not the issue; weโ€™re talking about building the Nation, weโ€™re talking about the unity of the Nation.โ€
Amobi Godwin Ogah-LP Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by IVORY2009(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.

The question is was he not with the former president Mohammedu Buhari, what was stopping him from advising Buhari? if he is that cleaver
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by teejet: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
OluwaBlessyn:
Eziokwu??

Yes ooooo
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BENEAMATA: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
ba7man:
Meanwhile Obi will be busy talking like someone selling sexual enhancement drugs in Alaba.
where you kan carry us enta like this grin ?

Imagine the Obingo president voice as he advertise dr igoodo herbal mixer ! For all sexually transmitted , yamma yama disease ( " and e go make you last long in bed " ).

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Seeing is believing don't mind the rest waillers, wailing for nothing.
PBAT no be noise - maker, na intelligent, action and humble man.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by fabolouz1(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2023
He's not only intelligent but a collossus.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ba7man(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2023
BENEAMATA:
where you kan carry us enta like this grin ?

Imagine the Obingo president voice as he advertise dr igoodo herbal mixer ! For all sexually transmitted , yamma yama disease ( " and e go make you last long in bed " ).

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚
You sabi dem wella!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Nyne: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Man you messed up. English isnโ€™t our language. One thing about English is to just understand what the other person says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners / Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.