Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (40728 Views)

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Image123(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Jail Obi and other ipobic elements taking our misguided youths backward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Themanleshey: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

How will you know when you don’t read about your leaders achievements before going to the poll to vote .So na now you just know ? You are one of the problem we are facing in this country for wanting to mislead us to vote for that pandora man who wasn’t prepared and didn’t achieve anything tangible for 8 years as governor because of tribal reasons and other reasons best known to you guys.

I’m glad you have seen the light , I hope other ones follow suit .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Kaiser20: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.
When people forced their way into leadership through manipulations, Nigerians call them smart and intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by deeva2: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
IPOB will soon cancel this innocent man..

10 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Goodoldays(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
You never knew?

Lol

Humans smiley

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Cjayboy: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
We are much aware that you're APC at night and LP in day time, as your entire are APC blood.

Eg. Dr Sampson Uche Ogah, your elder brother and a minister for state mineral resources under Bubu government.

I'm not shocked!!1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing

EMERIRI grin
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

Na Hate be the Spec u removed from ur mind's eye.

This one is already "Feeling Olu le pass ellu pee"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by DonBenny77(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2023
Did you expect a successful drug baron to be unintelligent?
The man is too old to be president of Nigeria and that's a fact..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BrownSugq: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2023
N
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by renderme: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2023
grin

No need to tell us Mr ogah, we already know Tinubu is intelligent and very charismatic. Both the Americans and Chinese love him too.

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Igwe9(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Hatred and mumuism can never depart from a brain dead ipob
Ofcourse, children of deceit will never disappoint, you'd know them by the mark on their forehead.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by HydraFeeds(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
there was case against Tinubu as governor too but quashed ,what will happen if someone that got his governorship through court process met with someone that spent his 8 years complete ?

mandate that won only a section of the country is a joke ,you guys must think Nigeria starts and ends in your enclave .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by FrankAkowe: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2023
What a statement of anti-climax! Well, we pray Tinubu will deliver good governance.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Cmanforall: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:

One of thise Obi's influence brought to power as presidential and house of rep elections were done same day.
Hope his people won't boot him out in next election if he decamp
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BrownSugq: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot
TemplarLandry:
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.

Nothing serious,he is a well known meth man in Abia state.
He never knew he would get to this level of being member elect.
He is overwhelmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by AbuAeesha: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2023
hrt break for obidients

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BrownSugq: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Cmanforall:

One of thise Obi's influence brought to power as presidential and house of rep elections were done same day.
Hope his people won't boot him out in next election if he decamp
Decamp or not. He is a goner
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin

even Abacha was intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by thedio(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2023
-1 eleyi ti fo!
Why now, didn't u watch,listen or read his inaugural speech?
Anyway,All open minded Nigerians knew Tinubu is highly intelligent but some are doubting his fitness while sentiment have claimed others sense of judgement.
JAGABAN....real IDAN

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by IgOga(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Deceived Nigerians and Igbos are the only ones choosing Anambra failure over Tinubu....but it's good that eyes are opening

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Svoboda(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2023
I just pray they wont burn this mans house in the village.

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by feedthenation(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
---Mr Amobi has seen the light---Obidients will start to cancel him now---

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
sad yeast pig spotted

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by porthouse7(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Ipob and zombies will come for ur head

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Globad(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Tinubu has a great understanding about the way politics and governance work

I've been saying it, if a rerun election was held today, Obi would come a very very distant 3rd. Most of their propaganda and lies have collapsed like a pack of cards

11 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Emitex212: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Who said his not intelligent ,infact his brilliant is nothing to write home about,but his not healthy enough to face the challenges
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ronalmagic10(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
BrownSugq:

Nothing serious,he is a well known meth man in Abia state.
He never knew he would get to this level of being member elect.
He is overwhelmed

So you people elected someone who is a meth dealer and turn around to accuse the president for drug crimes

Unbelievable

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ba7man(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Meanwhile Obi will be busy talking like someone selling sexual enhancement drugs in Alaba.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Epistasis(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu, the man!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by TemplarLandry: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
I like your point of view babe.
Globad:

Tinubu has a great understanding about the way politics and governance work

I've been saying it, if a rerun election was held today, Obi would come a very very distant 3rd. Most of their propaganda and lies have collapsed like a pack of cards

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos) / The Handler Of EFCC NIGERIA Twitter Handle Gets A Letter Of Recommendation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.