Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Encounter With A Soothsayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Soothsayer (2825 Views)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Few years back I and my 2 other friends visited a soothsayer. Though! My friends lured me to go with Dem cuz I don't believe in such bullshit prediction. So on getting there baba started saying all kind of things that were not pleasant to my hearing.
After foreseeing my friends past and present and what's to take place in nearest future, Dey confirmed baba words to be true and I became so eager and ask baba to look into my future....
I was kind of surprised when baba told me things about my family and what I need to know and some of his words were true.
I just couldn't know how baba find out that I had something to do with a girl who claims to be pregnant and pointed fingers at me, But I was 100% sure that I was never responsible... The girl in picture was having multiple sex with different guys... So when she discover that she was pregnant she decided to enforce it on me since am the coolest and simplest of all the guys she has been laying with. My niggars told me to ignored and lve her to her fate... But I just couldn't. I secretly visited and talk things with her and called a friend of mine who his a doctor to carryout abortion on her.... I had reasons for doing that despite be warned... I had a reputation to protect. As a pastor to be.
Back to Baba.
Baba asked me whether I have slept with any girl who claims to be pregnant for me.... I said 'No'... He said if I've done so.... I should take full responsibility otherwise I would face d consequences...... I looked at baba furiously and asked him what he meant... He said I'm destiny to share my future partner with other men in nearest future and my daughter's may not even be my real children... I was like daughters why not sons.. my friends started teasing and laughing at me .... I was so furious and I left there without listening to that trash baba was spilling.

So ever since den, I didn't even think of going into any relationship cuz of what baba words.

But come to think of it.... Some of baba words were true and I don't know whether anyone here has ever stumble to a soothsayer before and did you ever take their words serious.

Advice needed to overcome dis mood.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Wodu89: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2023
There's a lot of.immaturity here. And ignorance

I.dont have the.time sadly to elucidate

What a pity. When one doesn't know left from right

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:

Wisdom is profitable that's why I have brought my problem here to seek for advice and wisdom.... Not everyone are born with wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Adsexpert: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Few years back I and my 2 other friends visited a soothsayer. Though! My friends lured me to go with Dem cuz I don't believe in such bullshit prediction. So on getting there baba started saying all kind of things that were not pleasant to my hearing.
After foreseeing my friends past and present and what's to take place in nearest future, Dey confirmed baba words to be true and I became so eager and ask baba to look into my future....
I was kind of surprised when baba told me things about my family and what I need to know and some of his words were true.
I just couldn't know how baba find out that I had something to do with a girl who claims to be pregnant and pointed fingers at me, But I was 100% sure that I was never responsible... The girl in picture was having multiple sex with different guys... So when she discover that she was pregnant she decided to enforce it on me since am the coolest and simplest of all the guys she has been laying with. My niggars told me to ignored and lve her to her fate... But I just couldn't. I secretly visited and talk things with her and called a friend of mine who his a doctor to carryout abortion on her.... I had reasons for doing that despite be warned... I had a reputation to protect. As a pastor to be.
Back to Baba.
Baba asked me whether I have slept with any girl who claims to be pregnant for me.... I said 'No'... He said if I've done so.... I should take full responsibility otherwise I would face d consequences...... I looked at baba furiously and asked him what he meant... He said I'm destiny to share my future partner with other men in nearest future and my daughter's may not even be my real children... I was like daughters why not sons.. my friends started teasing and laughing at me .... I was so furious and I left there without listening to that trash baba was spilling.

So ever since den, I didn't even think of going into any relationship cuz of what baba words.

But come to think of it.... Some of baba words were true and I don't know whether anyone here has ever stumble to a soothsayer before and did you ever take their words serious.

most of these herbalist and cele prophets and penticostal are all liers.. and often times the spirit working with them are to deceive you into future mistakes , and to enforce a will upon you.. avoid hearing prophecies , future prediction or any other thing to do with checking stars.. they will deceive you.. use your intuition anc common sense .. if you feel something is not right.. just go for a test or do dna..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Wodu89: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Adsexpert:

most of these herbalist and cele prophets and penticostal are all liers.. and often times the spirit working with them are to deceive you into future mistakes , and to enforce a will upon you.. avoid hearing prophecies , future prediction or any other thing to do with checking stars.. they will deceive you..

Thank goodness some one has helped.me.out. here. This is it here and alot more.

I wished I had time to type real.well

You are being forced to make Future errors

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by TheMaharajah: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Oga live long talk me i no fit help you read all this one but if e sure for baba make him come dey give me sure odds we go dey park sportybet.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by yrhuhfy113: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Back to Baba.

Never joke with those who are mediums for the spirit world, whether as prophets or soothsayers, IT CAN HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

So here is what I did, whenever I get a seemingly unfavorable prophecy, I go into fasting and prayer to CANCEL IT.

SEE, nothing is fixed, nothing is set in stone TILL WE AGREE TO IT BY OUR LAZINESS or IGNORANCE.

I will simply advice you to CANCEL his words and predictions over your life if you do not LIKE THEM.... EVEN GOD GAVE US A CHOICE OF DEATH AND LIFE IN OUR TONGUES.

It is a TASK YOU MUST DO IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY LIFE.....

Some are so powerful that if they don't like your aura or your face, they can CANCEL YOUR DESTINY WITH THIER WORDS, and anything they say is what happens.... NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BUT BECAUSE SPIRITS HAVE GIVEN THEM DP-AS-I-SAY POWERS.

God made you the PROPHET of your life, you can change God's will, you can REWRITE your stars.... IF YOU HAD CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY I WOULD HAVE SHARED WITH YOU STEPS ON HOW TO DO IT.....

But for now, USE PSALM 126, 115, AND 51 to engage the MERCY OF GOD and cancel every omen on your life due to the grave sin of ABORTION.... then use it daily for your future and YOU WILL SEE HOW SWEET YOUR LIFE WILL BE.

GOD BLESS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Haven't had an encounter with one,but the truth is that I try my best possible to always refrain from any form of prophecy... Because I've seen alot of homes that were ruined because of it..

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Berrityga: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
Lazy people, dwell on ignorance. If your smart you will seek further knowledge especially how to overcome. Your destiny can never be you fathering bastard kids. Godforbid.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by RoadMozart(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2023
You don't have to live your life according to the dictates of any one.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Houseofglam7(f): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Lemme go and call uncle Righteousness
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by skj1377(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
Send me the location of the Baba if he is in Lagos I will like to visit him. My issue is when they say good things about me it hardly happens but the bad one happens immediately or must happen

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by skj1377(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
When I was at the university am internet computerised palmistry told me among other things I will loose A large amount of money due to my carelessness and stupidity. Also told me never to change job because of money. So I followed instructions and am better for it today. So am looking for another Baba let's see what lies ahead

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Never joke with those who are mediums for the spirit world, whether as prophets or soothsayers, IT CAN HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

So here is what I did, whenever I get a seemingly unfavorable prophecy, I go into fasting and prayer to CANCEL IT.

SEE, nothing is fixed, nothing is set in stone TILL WE AGREE TO IT BY OUR LAZINESS or IGNORANCE.

I will simply advice you to CANCEL his words and predictions over your life if you do not LIKE THEM.... EVEN GOD GAVE US A CHOICE OF DEATH AND LIFE IN OUR TONGUES.

It is a TASK YOU MUST DO IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY LIFE.....

Some are so powerful that if they don't like your aura or your face, they can CANCEL YOUR DESTINY WITH THIER WORDS, and anything they say is what happens.... NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS BOUND TO HAPPEN BUT BECAUSE SPIRITS HAVE GIVEN THEM DP-AS-I-SAY POWERS.

God made you the PROPHET of your life, you can change God's will, you can REWRITE your stars.... IF YOU HAD CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY I WOULD HAVE SHARED WITH YOU STEPS ON HOW TO DO IT.....

But for now, USE PSALM 126, 115, AND 51 to engage the MERCY OF GOD and cancel every omen on your life due to the grave sin of ABORTION.... then use it daily for your future and YOU WILL SEE HOW SWEET YOUR LIFE WILL BE.

GOD BLESS
God bless you, sir.
At least my mind is at ease now
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Adsexpert:

most of these herbalist and cele prophets and penticostal are all liers.. and often times the spirit working with them are to deceive you into future mistakes , and to enforce a will upon you.. avoid hearing prophecies , future prediction or any other thing to do with checking stars.. they will deceive you.. use your intuition anc common sense .. if you feel something is not right.. just go for a test or do dna..
Thank you sir
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Haven't had an encounter with one,but the truth is that I try my best possible to always refrain from any form of prophecy... Because I've seen alot of homes that were ruined because of it..
Noted sir
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Berrityga:
Lazy people, dwell on ignorance. If your smart you will seek further knowledge especially how to overcome. Your destiny can never be you fathering bastard kids. Godforbid.
You're right.... I've been seeking for solution.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Padipadi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Wisdom is profitable that's why I have brought my problem here to seek for advice and wisdom.... Not everyone are born with wisdom.
There are some idióts here. Ignore him as one of them. They v no good idea and they sound woke.

To your problems or should I say issue or topic dear UYEMDO35, spirituality is real.
But you can remould your destiny like Jacob in the bible.
Imagine the Baba telling you that you c a destiny to fulfill with a slut that ll bear your bastards in future.
Abi the gods dey ment ni?
You said you v aborted the pregnancy, right?
Endure it's indeed aborted and cut off ties with that girl.
Date again and make sure you marry a decent lady. You can tell a lady is decent and not pretending if you take your time to study her.
Have your legitimate kids a d nice on with your life.
It's so easy to predict bad things than good things. That's what soothsayers do.
Also, never rule out foul play. Maybe your friend leaked your info ahead to the baba.
We are in end time.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by faceLAGOS: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Soothsayers messed my mom & sisters.

From cele prophet to Alfa & baba alawos to oni ifas.

These people planted seed of discord amongst the five sisters & their mother (my grandma).

My mom believes these “people” so much that it has strained the relationship between us, since I won’t subscribe to their shenanigans.

One was able to hoodwink my brother, whom my mom introduced to him, to buy a 10 plots of land in a very remote village.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Wodu89: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:

You're right.... I've been seeking for solution.

Call me. I'll remove the seed he has deposited in your soul
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by DaddyRochie1642: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:

Better advise him if you have something to say, don't come here speaking grammar and saying nothing in the end
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Wodu89: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Better advise him if you have something to say, don't come here speaking grammar and saying nothing in the end

I won't be offended. Have a nice day
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by DaddyRochie1642: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:

Thank goodness some one has helped.me.out. here. This is it here and alot more.

I wished I had time to type real.well

You are being forced to make Future errors

Create time and type what you want to type simple
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by DaddyRochie1642: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
skj1377:
When I was at the university am internet computerised palmistry told me among other things I will loose A large amount of money due to my carelessness and stupidity. Also told me never to change job because of money. So I followed instructions and am better for it today. So am looking for another Baba let's see what lies ahead

The next baba Will tell you that you and your money will soon be parted if you don't remain grateful and contented with how far you have done in your life.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by GraceAndPeace: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Soothsayers operate through the familiar spirits that are upon their victims, that's how they get insider information about you.

They operate like a synergy

The familiar spirit tormenting you shares vital information about you with these Soothsayers upon request. So when a soothsayer is carrying out his incantation he is consulting with that familiar spirit.

That's why you are shocked when they tell you things that you think only you should know about.

Familiar spirits are generational spirits that run through family blood lines. They are so knowledgeable about your in and out cos they've been operating for years in same pattern.

However they can't tell your future but they can take advantage of your stupidity and try to manipulate it through "prophesy". They moment you seek their service you have given them the opportunity to distort your future. And they would gladly.

Whatever they say concerning you from the moment of your interaction with them, would happen. Its not prediction or foreseeing the future, it's distorting it with their mouth.

So apart from living a mess, you will have a messier future ahead and part with some of your money if not all eventually as consultation fee(this is another way of enriching their human agents)

Only Jesus is the way out of their web.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hmmmmm Pastor to be. From fornicating, to impregnating, to aborting to consulting soothsayer.

Wahala for all upcoming "My Pastor says"

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by Vyzz: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
Soothsayers and Co operate through the familiar spirits that are upon their victims, that's how they get insider information about you.

They operate like a business cooperation.

The familiar spirit tormenting you shares vital information about you with these Soothsayers upon request. So when a soothsayer is carrying out his incantation he is consulting with that familiar spirit.

That's why you are shocked when they tell you things that you think only you should know about.

Familiar spirits are generational spirits that run through families. They are so knowledgeable about your in and out cos they've been operating for years in same pattern.

Brb

Please quote me when you are back, my name no too long buh e strong
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Hmmmmm Pastor to be. From fornicating, to impregnating, to aborting to consulting soothsayer.

Wahala for all upcoming "My Pastor says"

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
Soothsayers operate through the familiar spirits that are upon their victims, that's how they get insider information about you.

They operate like a synergy

Familiar spirits are generational spirits that run through family blood lines. They are so knowledgeable about your in and out cos they've been operating for years in same pattern.

However they can't tell your future but they can take advantage of your stupidity and try to manipulate it through "prophesy". They moment you seek their service you have given them the opportunity to distort your future. And they would gladly.

Whatever they say concerning you from the moment of your interaction with them, would happen. Its not prediction or foreseeing the future, it's distorting it with their mouth.

So apart from living a mess, you will have a messier future ahead and part with some of your money if not all eventually as consultation fee(this is another way of enriching their human agents)

Only Jesus is the way out of their web.
So what's the solution?
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Soothsayers messed my mom & sisters.

From cele prophet to Alfa & baba alawos to oni ifas.

These people planted seed of discord amongst the five sisters & their mother (my grandma).

My mom believes these “people” so much that it has strained the relationship between us, since I won’t subscribe to their shenanigans.

One was able to hoodwink my brother, whom my mom introduced to him, to buy a 10 plots of land in a very remote village.

Bro! I'm scared cuz baba words may likely come to pass.
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by UYEMDO35(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Padipadi:

There are some idióts here. Ignore him as one of them. They v no good idea and they sound woke.

To your problems or should I say issue or topic dear UYEMDO35, spirituality is real.
But you can remould your destiny like Jacob in the bible.
Imagine the Baba telling you that you c a destiny to fulfill with a slut that ll bear your bastards in future.
Abi the gods dey ment ni?
You said you v aborted the pregnancy, right?
Endure it's indeed aborted and cut off ties with that girl.
Date again and make sure you marry a decent lady. You can tell a lady is decent and not pretending if you take your time to study her.
Have your legitimate kids a d nice on with your life.
It's so easy to predict bad things than good things. That's what soothsayers do.
Also, never rule out foul play. Maybe your friend leaked your info ahead to the baba.
We are in end time.
Thanks for dis wonderful advise of yours... I will always have dis in mind
Re: My Encounter With A Soothsayer by GraceAndPeace: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
UYEMDO35:

So what's the solution?

The solution is understanding the finished work of Christ on the cross and appropriating it into your life.

The world we are currently living in is inhabited by demons and dark prince's of the air. There is no hiding from them.

Even if you are not bothered by problems A, they would oppress you with problems B and so on. They are vile wicked spirits who love the fact that humans can't see them with their mere eyes. They love their undercover operation so much since it gives them this advantage to bully and kill humans with little or no trace them.

But only one man made a mess of them through his death. Through death this man Jesus rendered them powerless and paraded them for ridicule.

How did Jesus death dethrone these principalities and powers you may ask.

It's simple. God included all of us in the man Jesus, so that when Jesus died, we also would be accounted dead.

Before Jesus, there was one man in whom all the human race were living. This man was Adam. Satan tempted Adam to sin against the living God. And a result Adam fell into sin and came under Satan's power. Since every human born naturally is a seed of Adam, every human was born sinful by nature and a slave of Satan.

The only way out was to end the Adamic race. To shut it down since its only in Adam that Satan and sin reign over man.

Jesus Christ was the last Adam. The last man to come out of a house is always saddled with the responsibility of locking the door.

Jesus was born for only one reason-to die. To put an end to the first race and start a new a race of humans.

When Jesus died on the cross, there went the kingdom of Satan up in flames because Satan can only continue in his dominion if the figure - head continues to live. But when the figure-head dies, he is rendered powerless.

Since death is a transition from one jurisdiction to another and we were all in Christ in death, it means we have all escaped one kingdom for another through his death.

You can't kill a dead person or hurt a dead man. He is dead already.

When Satan comes roaring to get you to fear him, you remind him of his defeat. Tell him, "Satan you can't hurt a dead person. I was once alive in your kingdom but through Christ's death I've escaped your rule. Now I'm alive but not in Adam anymore, I'm alive in Christ. I rebuke you in the name of the Lord Jesus"

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex. / She Has Stopped Calling Me / Marriage! A Must Read For The Married And Unmarried. I Am Touched By This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.