Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness (19295 Views)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by LeoDeKing: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

who are you to tell LeoDeKing when to comment or not? LeoDeKing is just a gentle man, you cows dey look face who you dey quote with your cheap android phone to give your useless mad man advise

uncivilized iidiots everywhere
What they beg for is attention and I do a great job starving them the attention especially that particular one you just responded to.
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Blaze14k: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
This idiot is Confused!! Why are you Speaking from both side of your mouth?? PDP go and an imbec.ile as Witness.

Well their Confusion is good for Business. Tinubu their Father

Why u dey vex..
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by SmartyPants(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
We know he didn't literally say Peter Obi rigged the election. But did he say magic happened to Atiku's votes? Yes, he did.

He wants to pin the blame on INEC but obviously, INEC was not a candidate in the elections so any malpractice on the part of INEC staff would have been done in favour of one candidate or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Blaze14k: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

He unfortunately indicted lp and Peter obi

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣 The way apc miscreants talk is just funny
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Alliswell248: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
floret23:
Why does it seems INEC chairman, Mahmud Yakubu is having personal feud with Peter Obi?

==> Mahmud Yakubu's children vowed never to come back to Nigeria if Obi wins 2023 presidential election. What concerns jobless Yakubu's children who are living like kings in US with Obi's presidency?

==> INEC twitter handler liked a post where Seun Kuti insulted Peter Obi by calling him an opportunist. NNPC and Lagos police social media handlers also did the same thing.

==> Obi's votes in the South were surpressed but Tinubu's votes were inflated beyond reason. How can Tinubu who lost Lagos and Osun conviniently wins Rivers?

==> Obi's votes in the north were surpressed while Atiku's votes were inflated. How can Atiku wins any state in the south-south?

==> INEC instead of staying neutral is using task payers money to frustrate Obi's case at the tribunal. What concerned defending election results with electronic transmission of tribunal proceedings?

==> Mahmood Yakubu through INEC is more desperate than Tinubu at the tribunal. INEC is now denying that certified documents they issued to Labour Party.

Is Mahmud Yakubu doing these for ethnic, religious or financial reason? I don't understand.

Simple....Pit Obi should go and be the President of the zoo...., The headless mob

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by onuman: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Yesterday, the media was awash with a misleading report that the PDP witness at the Presidential Petition Court claimed that the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party in the just concluded election, Peter Obi, rigged the election in the area where he monitored the election.

Well, the man himself has come out to clarify what he said in court and to state that he never accused Peter Obi of rigging the election as reported, mischievously, by some section of the media. His party, the PDP, has also issued a statement to the effect that their witness in court never said that Obi rigged election.

This puts paid to the allegations of some opponents of Peter Obi who accuse him of rigging in the Southeast but has refused to contest same in court. You wonder why they are not doing that but their supporters will not stop reinforcing falsehood.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-didnt-say-peter-obi-rigged-election-anambra-pdp-chairman/

Misinformation everywhere by APC propagandists of falsehood.
APC is desperately trying to cling onto power after reducing Nigeria 🇳🇬 to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Confused MOFOs. Bunch of delusional retards.
Keep making fools of yourself, Tinubu is your president for the next 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Jlow2: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
He does not want to get ekweremmadu treatment, dnt fight and lie against any innocent man especially one’s that carry a lot of grace
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Naija4love(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
olaadesino:
Anybody at all that read this and could not interpret it, can never pass WAEC English Language. Court case between PDP and APC, and magic happened at collation where LP WON WITH 97%
Na only zombies wil believe that shit up there, to me you know the chief is from anambra and unknown gunfire people na supporter of elip make them no go attack the man or him family. It good to call it fake but we reasonable Nigerian know whts up

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by asanausana91: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

PDAPC is pathetic tongue
always read before talking rubbish. "PDP also Said that their withness didn't accused Peter Obi "
So why are you trying to compare PDP with the satanic APC?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

You mean you didn't even read his full testimony? There's no way out for obi.

You mean the ‘revised editorialised’ version put out by Tinubu e-thugs!? No wonder the conniving lot insisted the proceedings shouldn’t be televised and broadcast real-time!
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by obembet(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob terrorists don threaten am with death.

Maybe APC rigged Anambra state again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by KPGGlobal: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
tinsel:

There was no fake news. Read between the lines.

everyday u dey read inb/w the lines without CERTIFICATE
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Naijanascam: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You mustn't comment on everything it makes you look stupid. Reserve your speech sometimes so it gains value.

That's understatement....it brings out the loads of stupidity in him
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Jayhome24: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dem don intimidate dis one, its better to be nobody than benig a coward.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You mean the ‘revised editorialised’ version put out by Tinubu e-thugs!? No wonder the conniving lot insisted the proceedings shouldn’t be televised and broadcast real-time!

I meant the live testimony from the court
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣 The way apc miscreants talk is just funny

Funny to unintelligent obidients na
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Blaze14k: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Funny to unintelligent obidients na

What is intelligent avout ur statement 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Eniitankorede: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

PDAPC is pathetic tongue

Shut up!!! That’s exactly what he implied when he said it was magical that a polling booth won by PDP had its results changed and PDP lost. Who could have changed the result if not LP? You don’t use your brain, do you? The justices already captured all his statements. The rest is like doing damage control.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Hangulsaram: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
This idiot is Confused!! Why are you Speaking from both side of your mouth?? PDP went to bring an imbec.ile as Witness.

Well their Confusion is good for Business. Tinubu their Father
We’re you there at the court, if yes please tell us exactly what he said.
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Can you stop that?

I just posted a rebuttal from his party stating that he never said any of the things the media tried to force into his mouth and you are asking if I didn’t read his full statement.

It is you, who are insisting on things against his party’s public clarification, that needs to answer those questions.

Did you hear him say the things you are claiming he said in court?

The fg put up a rebuttal that tinubu didn't mean immediate removal of subsidy but we all knew he said subsidy is gone...I followed the live proceedings in court everyday,right now I am following the live pdp proceedings and will follow that of lp by 2pm.tjat pdp rebuttal is just a watered down summary.the exact words he used were magic,collation,forced to sign which implicates labour not apc.
The pdp intention was against apc but unfortunately it hit lp as it was going to since obi won anambra massively and apc failed woefully.if lp bring evidence about adamawa targeting apc,there is no way pdp would not be affected.
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

What is intelligent avout ur statement 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Did nwobu indict lp or not?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by alobright17(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You mustn't comment on everything it makes you look stupid. Reserve your speech sometimes so it gains value.

Shatap, so you’re reading him comment on everything or what ?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Penguin2: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

The fg put up a rebuttal that tinubu didn't mean immediate removal of subsidy but we all knew he said subsidy is gone...I followed the live proceedings in court everyday,right now I am following the live pdp proceedings and will follow that of lp by 2pm.tjat pdp rebuttal is just a watered down summary.the exact words he used were magic,collation,forced to sign which implicates labour not apc.
The pdp intention was against apc but unfortunately it hit lp as it was going to since obi won anambra massively and apc failed woefully.if lp bring evidence about adamawa targeting apc,there is no way pdp would not be affected.

You are making assumptions.

Have you asked yourself how APC got their 5k votes?

Because maybe nobody actually voted APC at all in Anambra or anywhere in the Southeast but APC used force to allocate some figures to themselves, no matter how small, just so they don’t appear not to have presence in the southeast at all.

Or you think that’s an impossibility?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by Blaze14k: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
garfield1:

Did nwobu indict lp or not?

Why you dey ask me i be nwobu whatever that is.. what did he actually?
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Penguin2:

You are making assumptions.

Have you asked yourself how APC got their 5k votes?

Because maybe nobody actually voted APC at all in Anambra or anywhere in the Southeast but APC used force to allocate some figures to themselves, no matter how small, just so they don’t appear not to have presence in the southeast at all.

Or you think that’s an impossibility?

I made no assumptions bros.you forget the video of that anambra man that voted apc and was booed? 5000 votes is same thing as zero.if apc want to manipulate,is it 5000 they will get? Why will apc force him to sign such result? In 2019,they tried to do same thing thing at collation but ngige resisted it.with ngige out of the way,apc had no resistor.this same nwobu and one other man on ait during campaigns stated that those that were anti obi were being threatened in the east and they had to flee.my brother,leave this matter.you have no defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by garfield1: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why you dey ask me i be nwobu whatever that is.. what did he actually?

I repeat,nwobu indicted lp at the tribunal
Re: I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness by greggng: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
The evil doers will never want live transmission ...This is the essence of it ...A country being ruled by evil people will never move forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Presents Staff Of Office To New Ayangburen Of Ikorodu / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos) / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.